The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 16
mao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant future
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Got a early morning message from Lisa. Told me she is bored and wanted to try something new. Fixed an early appointment.
On arrival, the entrance main was not locked.
Went up the stairs and pressed the bell. Lisa came to open and brought me to Room 2.
Quick bath and dried up, I asked Lisa what she had in mind that she wanted to try..she smiled and let me guess..first guess - swallow cum = she shaked her head.. second guess - Ass fuck? She laughed and nodded her head. Immediate response I thought she two holes opened only. She said she want to try the third hole so as to up her playing field.
Due diligence purpose, asked her if she had eaten mala hotpot the day before. She said no. Instructed her to take off clothes and bent over for proper examination of ass hole. Her ass and varginal holes are very close to each other. Asked her for the lubricant and put it on her ass hole. Used finger to probe and it was smooth entry. Can feel gripping sensation. She screamed and I quickly entered her virgin butt hole (of course cap on liao).
Overall I must say she like the butt entry.
Oh, she just messaged me to say that she did another ass job after mine..lol...that bro got me to thank..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1