The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
kinkythai, NaughtyNatalie

Old 18-09-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Kinkythai2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinkythai2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinkythai2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🫦💋KINKYTHAI💋🫦 AFFORDABLE PRICES WITH GOOD QUALITY🫦💋 10AM-2.30AM

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

QUALITY LOVERS @ AFFORDABLE PRICES
ONLY REAL PHOTOS, NO BAIT AND SWITCH

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
Old 18-09-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 3
kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 18-09-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
Mr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ebi Kinkythai

She is a hot babe, her looks was a mystery at first coz when I saw her she looks very good girl but, when she touch me was damn seductive.

She is a petite girl with nice sexy curvy body. Long dark hair with fair smooth skin complexion and hot perky ass.

Boob about B but was natural and her nipples was sensitive and enjoy being sucked on and playing with it.

We did frenching in the shower. She will auto and no need to initiate and she can speak professionally, passionately and fluently.

BBBJ was skillful as she went down on me and gave one of the longest bbbj. Slow and sensual with different speed and different angles. Twists and curls with her tongue with deep throat.

She was responsive to my painting and i can feel her jerking before Orgasm. Pussy was wet and tasty with no smell and nicely trimmed.

I thrust her deep in missionary and slowly her moan get more and more sexily and it turn out to some hardcore banging. Very skilful and lusty in bed. Ride me with those skilful hips movement. Satisfied sex!!

GFE was high and good as she treat me like a her hot sugar baby and she lie on my chest and finger running around my chest and gave all the attention to me.

Part Time Body Builder @ Gold's GYM. Im lonely & single, looking for love.

pending to up: ebonkie, Metroplex
Old 18-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster (A)

kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 18-09-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 18-09-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 18-09-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 57
elvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud of

As promised Nami form KinkyThai an FR

Looks: Natural beauty with long hair, elegant, pretty, slutty and easily get seduce by her, very similar to photo.

Body: slim and nicely proportioned, curvy with a nice tight butt. Not bone-thin type. Very smooth skin typical Thai skin.

Boobs: correct size and perfect for her frame, natural and soft and nice to hold, nicely sized nipple and areola.

Frenching: Naughty and a good and wild passionate kisser. Skillfiul and fluent too. Non smoker no bad smell.

BBBJ: It was the high-end vacuum with lots of teasing using her tongue, licking and sucking every part. Deepthroat, slow and steady with good suction and will follow my pace.

Pussy: Nicely trimmed and sensitive pussy and she has a nice neutral taste with no smell. She was grabbing the bedsheet and felt so satisfy that she gave natural moaning expression and mention that I have gonna her climax for a few

FJ: During missionary, she pulled me down to french her and that is such a fucking turn on. Pump her hard and deep and fast. She was moaning and whining and after that i caps off and release my shot in her mouth. No black face given and real horny lady i met.

GFE: Good girlfriend material, the type will take care husband one, no awkward feel and will easily kenna KC.

RTF: when i have vitamin M

Super solid bonking session. I left the place a happy and satisfy man.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 18-09-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 18-09-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 18-09-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 8
Westinghouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWestinghouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWestinghouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ebi Kinkythai

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 She looks stunning in real life compared to her photos. Long hair and have the Pre MILF bitchy type.

Body 身材 : 8/10 petite and light weight with fair skin complexion and perky ass with fit nice tone curvy figure

Boobs 胸部 : 8/10 B size, it was round and firm with no sign of saggy. Natural softness when i squeeze them gently

Kissing 接吻 : 9/10 her tongue power is amazing and we french like lover. Her hands can’t stop roaming at other body areas

BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10 do both hand-mouth combo as per requested. BBBJ suction is average but sensual one. Will attack balls and inner thigh with her lips wrapping around my shaft.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10 I lick her trimmed pussy till juice keep cumming out, her moan loud and will look at u with those slutty expressions

FJ 爱爱 : 8/10 Started off in cowgirl position after than we switch to a 69 position where she cat bathe my ears and bit my neck than we move on to missionary then i carry her up for a bear bonk hugging bonk before I unload into her,

GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 Extremely high GFE. GFE gao gao for me. No commerial feel and easy to get Kong Tao by her type.

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10 satisfied.
RTF 回头率 : Yes

Overall service guaranteed.

Thanks Bro Mickey
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1