The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10069 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Yesterday was heaven.

Whilst talking to her about business matters, her left breast pressed against my right hand for some moment.

The fullness and softness of her breast cannot described the feeling.

Need to manual release. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Earned the trust then act.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortis View Post
But no one knows whose used panty liner it is, what if belongs to fat sweaty auntie ?
Honestly yah… not so say it may or may not but if you have a fetish does it matter really?
Old Yesterday, 08:28 AM
Samster

slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Well at least u are honest about your fetishes
I have my own perverted desires too
Cheers ��
Exactly… we all have different fetishes….
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkson View Post
Nice bro. For me back then when whenever I was at my gf (now wife) house, I will masturbate using my sil dirtied panty-liners or bring them home to sniff and masturbate.
Posted my story before.

But I would go to office and when had to work late… go to the ladies toilet and look for liners, pubes etc… then jerk off in the toilet there and then.

I know I didn’t have a thing for pads but one day discovered a panty liners in the bin… too a look and a sniff… smells like pussy and no bad smell…. Rest is history.
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vortis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Honestly yah… not so say it may or may not but if you have a fetish does it matter really?
Ok, but the thing is, if know that it is from fat sweat auntie, fetish still take over ?
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Used to work in office. The toilet doors for male and female were facing each other less than a meter apart and didn’t have camera. The main toilet doors had grills at the bottom but it was the straight kind not slanted.

The male toilet could see a bit of the corridor so I could see who was coming in. Used to camp inside awhile to view upskirts of my colleagues.

Occasionally when it was late and most people had gone home. I’d follow some colleagues in after they entered the cubicle. The toilet only had two cubicles. Sometimes just hearing them pee was quite turn on.

I knew who had powerful pee streams and it was quite interesting. Some of the more innocent and demure looking girls had the loudest pee.

Looking thru the grill you could actually partially see one toilet cubicle which was the squatting one. So I would also know who likes to squat to pee or shit.

On other occasions I would enter their toilet to collect used pads and panty liners. Then I’d take it somewhere public, away from office, and leave it in the open for people to see. Idk who it belongs to but was quite turn on knowing a few of my colleagues private things were being displayed.

Sometimes I would enter their toilet to pee in the soap bottle and mix it up. Really wonder who used my pee mixed soap.
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
compln deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiso2 View Post
Why you like new ones?
Bloody pads are to disgusting. But used panty liners still ok
Advert Space Available