The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10069 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

I gentleman mah. Must act act a bit. The view is already very good.

My gentleman act was rewarded by busty colleague as I have written in another post:

"Yesterday was heaven.

Whilst talking to her about business matters, her left breast pressed against my right hand for some moment.

The fullness and softness of her breast cannot described the feeling.

Need to manual release. Haha."

So I still have body squeeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
So did u get her body squeeze again u ? Tats even more shiok
Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 10
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

i am blessed with multiple times of ZG ytd at 313 orchard

1.4pm at tokyo hands, was looking around then saw a very busty japanese milf. she wore a flowery white dress with green flowers. she even bend down, damn her tits are at least D cups. i stalk her till she spoke japanese with a little bit of japanese english

2. moving on to food republic, at level 3 escalator, saw 2 upskirt of early 20s girls. one white one black.

3. at the food court saw a malay girl also early 20s with most B cup but very low cut. she was quick to cover her cheast area, but her low cut expose her orange lacy bra

4. at Donki, the hot food section, saw OL very slim very classic n foxy type, her tight top n skirt are really hot. she bend down to get dont know what food. cos i was eyeing her breast which is also low cut, cannnot follow her to other section as her bf or husband is with her.

shd visit more 313 more often
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was on the train today going to work, a local chinese MILF and her toddler came into the carriage at one of the stations. No thanks but thanks to selfish people who did not offer their seat to her child, she got to stand unsteadily while holding on to her child. She was standing next to me when the train braked suddenly, her body lean onto me, her soft full B cup boobs brushed against my arm. I felt it again when people alighting and she got pushed onto me.. morning perks!
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

last week at cheng san hawker center area, was sitting down eating n this young girl, at most 20 years old walk over to buy food and super obvious through her white t-shirt no bra and can even see the shape of the brown areola due to the bright sunshine wow, really treat me to a great sight but too bad OC with me cannot stalk further
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
BuckRogers25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
i am blessed with multiple times of ZG ytd at 313 orchard

1.4pm at tokyo hands, was looking around then saw a very busty japanese milf. she wore a flowery white dress with green flowers. she even bend down, damn her tits are at least D cups. i stalk her till she spoke japanese with a little bit of japanese english

2. moving on to food republic, at level 3 escalator, saw 2 upskirt of early 20s girls. one white one black.

3. at the food court saw a malay girl also early 20s with most B cup but very low cut. she was quick to cover her cheast area, but her low cut expose her orange lacy bra

4. at Donki, the hot food section, saw OL very slim very classic n foxy type, her tight top n skirt are really hot. she bend down to get dont know what food. cos i was eyeing her breast which is also low cut, cannnot follow her to other section as her bf or husband is with her.

shd visit more 313 more often
Don't know if I'd be so lucky if I were to go 313
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1