The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1949 / Power: 28
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
So it is xin xin at TT and xin er at SLG? I got the wrong xin xin so post got deleted
Xin Xin at TT

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy, Xin Xin
Old Today, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
but i wouldnt say they are really affordable nowadays.. compared to in the past 2-3 years only can get $110 for 2hj
Actually must concede to inflation a bit la So the 120 price tag is acceptable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
Have to say I fully agree. The photoshopping is way overboard nowadays. That’s why the FR here really important for me to research before I book as I rarely commando
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Those really pretty ones will no need to venture out of china. 100% sure they can find rich sd to bao them in china. And for fl, top ones command a price tag of 3000rmb per shot. Really easy work for them to do jus open leg few times a day can alrdy. No need take risk go overseas and service the masses who will complain here complain there.
Correct, only average MLs now on SLG. That's why you'll find me price-bashing from time to time.

I would gladly pay premium if the ML has premium physicalities or premium services. But the truth is, SLG MLs do not possess either.

Again I say, some spas and vietbus are changing to game. Don't be a frog in the well, and you'll be greatly rewarded. Hahaha.
Old Today, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ivan5115 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-manman/

Book a session with Manman yesterday noon. Very hardworking girl with good attitude.
Looks: 8/10. Won't reject type
Body: slim and not fats. Downside is enhance boob's.
Massage: good and on point.
Sensual: good. Hardworking on BBBJ. Lick every parts of your body.
She is going back soon. Pls try out to experience good service.
Rtm: yes
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2086 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

my quick mr contribution
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/nancymassage/

phone number is updated to 814x xxxx due to prepaid card issue

body: not skinny not plump, just nice

boobs: guesstimate b- or a+

sensual: fn, sensual seems to be a bit green to me

roaming: 5G, can rubba rubba. ymmv

massage: forgettable

transport: by bus or parking at nearby mall. near bus stop, good place to wait if u are early

service: willing to please. i asked to massage a specific sore spot and she tried her best

uses disposable towel. in-out almost 1 hour. she's due to rtc soon
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
WagyuMons is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Correction notice: It turned out that it is another ML using Ban Xia's number so the following MR is for Luo Luo: https://sglonelyguy-35.com/luo-luo-massage/ Kudos to the bros who pointed out this.

Wanted to share my experience with Ban Xia since it was different from what i saw on the forum.

Location: Near to a market and food centre which open till late.

Place: Condo but a simple room with massage bed and a shower pod. Don't think it is big enough for shower together. Stay with a not bad looking FL. According to Ban Xia, can double fly with her room mate.

Looks: 15% discount - still pleasant. Late twenties / early thirties.

Body: Slightly on the meaty side but not michelin type. Natural C.

Massage: This is the part I didn't expect much. She put in effort to massage. Slightly better than most condo mls but cannot be compared to the pro. Spent nearly 30 mins on it.

Sensual: Will initiate different positions. Possible to do bf. Light peck on lips. But limited because of the massage bed size.

Attitude: Quite friendly and could chat much. Sweet voice. Not necessarily gfe but definitely like a good friend feel. Finished slightly past an hour. Basically got stuck for 5 mins when her roommate's friend came to visit.

Payment: She accepts paynow / paylah. But nah... cash is always a safer option.

RTM: Idk. Still trying to find a ml who can massage and has good playability.
Just wanted to share my similar experience as well. Wanted to book Ban Xia few days ago, but someone that looked quite different turn up. I was feeling very confused but went ahead. After a while, she clarified that she is Ban Xia when in fact she is definitely looking like Luo Luo in the ad. She even tried to explain that with meitu it’s natural to look a bit different but in my opinion, it is just too different. Location was in a commercial office actually, rather than a condo. Setting is just a massage bed with shower cubicle inside like MPs.

Just want to point out to bros to be cautious about the bait and switch. Even though she is Luo Luo, she definitely looks 5-10 years older than advertised.
Old Today, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Worriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xi-mi-massage/

Tried her few days back, not syt, face looks haggard, either lates 20s to early 30s. I would say 20% discount on face. Body is petite, slim fair and smooth.
FN, high playability. Not clean shaven, some hair short hair I think.
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1949 / Power: 28
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post

Was feeling down recently and want to brighten up a bit. My friend recommended me this ML/FL Xin Xin (no need unlock). He said she is a SYT chio bu who can freshen and brighten me up with her session.

She is in TT only. I seldom visit TT so is quite a new experience. Quite excited and a little bit nervous when I am going to her place.

To my surprise, the girl who stood behind the door really a chio bu! If u visited China or Taiwan, she’s the chio bu walked along the food streets, shopping districts. Those chio bu who I wanted to bonk. Now is my chance!

She welcomed me into her room while kept looking at me with her big eyes and cute face. She was wearing a low strapped top with short pants. She’s very slim, a nice pair of boobs, the long well toned legs, the hourly figure of a SYT. Plus.. long hair! Wahh. My friend is really a good bro. Haha.

Faster shower, to maximise the time to spend with her. Once I entered her room, she held my hand, we looked at each other and I kissed and french her immediately. I went slow with foreplay. Hugging her, touching and smelling her long hair. So fragrance. Continue to kiss her cheek, and neck. She let out soft moans. So good to see her enjoying. We kissed a lot. And I slowly removed her clothes. Feeling her ample breasts, the nipples are so hard like a button. I tuned them, for more sexier moans. Suck them like no tomorrow. She is very accommodating and let me do anything I want. But I think she can’t stand it, she’s very wet when I touched and finger her pussy. (Be gentle bro). She stroked my hard rod and kissed him. Putting my rod in her mouth, her tongue swirling around inside. The feeling is so heavenly. I can’t think of anything except having a good time with her.

While she’s giving me bbbj, I turned her over for 69. Slurping her juice. No smell so juicy. Her tongue swirling and kissing my rod. The warm texture in her mouth feels like she’s enjoying. For 5 mins, we were so high. I won’t go so deep into massage as my small head took over and went for big package.

She looks prettier than photo. The whole session made me forget about my stress. Just pure enjoyment and bliss.

Summary:
Look: 9.5/10(a looker. Totally my type. Still wondering where the 0.5 goes to. Haha)
Figure: 10/10 (slim smooth skin with very well proportional assets)
Sensual: 9/10 (she spent a lot of time making me feel good)
Bbbj: 9/10 (a SYT blowing me, makes the bbbj complete)
Playability: high, full 5G. Just be gentle
Happy ending damage: 120/150(bbbj) will only put this two price as this is massage thread.

Bros who like a Taiwan shopping district SYT, who likes slim body and long leg and hair, with very proportion boobs. Can try. Maybe is really my type, so I enjoyed her. YMMV.

Who needs contact Pm me. Thanks for reading and enjoy

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xin-er-massage/

For those who need her contact, no need Pm me liao. Can find from sgl as mentioned here.
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 6
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros any FR on these 2 su su?

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/susu-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-su-su/
Old Today, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -110 / Power: 0
Aily Aily

Cathy
https://sgbeautycastle13.com/cathy-m...n-babe-msg-hj/

Location was not difficult to find. OMO and it look specious, clean and neat. Cosy and quiet for hanky panky too.

Very genuine massage with efforts put in. Not piano type. no regret if u look for a good massage with nice ending. After some heavenly time has pass she proceed with HJ while i do roaming on her, rub her tits and long big nipple. I was good and slow and teasing till i shoot out all the load
Old Today, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
the big nehneh one listed CIM for $150, plus $10 for full service on titty website
1 week ago i tried msg but no reply, not gonna try anymore

the other su su recently got another bro visited, seems like not very positive
Old Today, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
Kwaichuen has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-anan/

Location is 5mins to MRT station

Decent room without that smoky smell she non-smoker

Looks is about 88% compared to photos posted. Age around 22. 172cm tall B cup

Tall frame, very friendly girl with nice soft boobs.

Before I managed to take off all my clothes , she already dropped to last 2 pieces !! Nice !

Massage was good.After about 30 minutes of back massage, she said she will do boob rub on back and it felt like soft mushy pillowy feeling. Nice .Very accomodating girl allowing autoroam to many places

RTM : Yes. Maybe have to give her time to warm up. go for 2nd HJ will better
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WagyuMons View Post
Jl...

Just want to point out to bros to be cautious about the bait and switch.

网主just wanna earn money from girls and not work... wth

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1