The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ftheworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
Is her name Rita? Cost 1.5M and extremely uncooperative. She only kisses and pretends not to know blow job...

I had to bang her real hard to come. 2nd round she purposely make my life difficult I send her off too.

MM massage and most morena joint girls aren't disciplined. The okt will always say nice things at 1st but later on will give you unapologetic "sorry"

Ironically though, my best fuck comes from MM(used to)....the older batch of 1.5M girl are more willing to work for money and will do their best to earn their share.

Can't really say much abt bunga massage as well. The okt is nicer though.
Her name is lia. She kept her hands to herself all the time, no kissing no hugging. Other than missionary whereby she put her legs on the beds without lifting up in a weird way (difficult to enter at all), no other positions allowed. And she watch tv while doing lol. Can't believe it.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
You spent 110k on Ojeks? Thats alot as most joints are near your hotel area which can be reach by walking using the map I posted.
Oh the bulk of the cost(80k) was the trip to and from the ferry terminal. Tried to walk as much as I could, thanks for the map which certainly proved useful
Old 09-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftheworld View Post
Her name is lia. She kept her hands to herself all the time, no kissing no hugging. Other than missionary whereby she put her legs on the beds without lifting up in a weird way (difficult to enter at all), no other positions allowed. And she watch tv while doing lol. Can't believe it.
Welcome to batam

9/10 1.2-1.5 juta girl are like this.. they counter our mindcept of 一分钱一分货。。 In batam generally don't go for SSYT unless you are vsry hsndsome or your level of satisfaction are very low.. eg . Just need 1 good fuck/ average fuck for the whole booking, just want good looking with no service girl, no need kissing and bj, can accept princess attitude girl and most of all 1.5 juta to you is peanuts.. If not better go for those priced at around 800k semi SYT at least you can have a second choice if first one failed .
Old 09-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Sample of a bro by the name AkhiAustralia who planned his trip and how he move around in Batam when he was there :

Before reaching Batam...

1. https://sammy.services/showth...6580&page=2203

2. https://sammy.services/showth...=#post13732383

When he reached Batam :

1. https://sammy.services/showpo...ostcount=33138

2. https://sammy.services/showpo...ostcount=33139

3. https://sammy.services/showpo...ostcount=33181

4. https://sammy.services/showpo...ostcount=33192

...and his last day in Batam...

1. https://sammy.services/showpo...ostcount=33225

Reason/s why i am pointing this FR out is becos i have a lot to learn from it,especially the bro's attitude in a new foreign land,the positive behaviour/action ,being street smart,speaking in humble ways yet not putting himself in a position to be bullied. And most important of it all,he prepared himself well thru reading and attempting to understand what he reads.

Let's not forget this bro DO NOT understand Bahasa Indo and its also his 1st trip to Batam. And the good etiquette and character of a traveller in this instance is worthy enough to serve as a constant reminder to myself.

*this post is for my own learning reference as there are also some key information in one of his FR on Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
its kinda saddening whenenver i read mr.nono quotes "drop expectation by 1/2"

that means your just gonna enjoy 50% of it...
Some bros in this forum has visit other places,like Vietnam,Thailand,Japan,Malaysia,China etc etc or any other countries. These bros may have bring along the same or higher expectation of a particular “special service” industry along when they visit Batam. So in order to fully enjoy Batam,one of the method i use would be dropping those expectations by half upon touching down.

Dropping expectation in Batam here do not equates to dropping in the standard of enjoyment but more towards avoiding holding the same or higher expectation as in with other countries. Eg,do not expect the same kind of massage level from Thailand as to China's. Do not expect the same kind of pussy hole from WG from Philippines as compare to Malaysia.

In my own perspective :

Philippine girls has the best GFE
(Viet girls too)

China girls has the most powerful KC power

Thai girls has one of the most well-trained erotic service idea

Japan girls has a better OWE (in bed) feel.

Indo girls has some of the tightest pussy I tried

Etc etc...hehehe...

You see now a single word "expectation" written in the forum requires me much patience to explain so as to avoid misunderstanding over what i really mean. I visited Batam recently with little expectation becos i aim just to just get my HP back with perhaps some bonking session and nothing more. i actually enjoyed way more than i have expected when i initially thought that it would likely going to be a "cursed" trip becos my previous trip was a well-blessed one (my official 20th Batam trip).

The turn out is way more than double (the fun) of what i would have expected. This case dont just happen once or twice for me,it happen numerous times,hence i concluded it as one of my key to enjoying Batam.

Yes...drop expectation when going to Batam by 50% or more (especially newbie/s or 1st timers). Its what i have experienced and i am sharing it here.

Hope one day everyone can have a good time in Batam all the time. (i am still working on this and feel that i am almost there,hehehe...)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-11-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftheworld View Post
bro Nono, I regret not looking at your post close enough. Today I book a fucking expensive gal from mm massage quoted 1.5 million. Bargained to 1.3 million say she is new and young. Guess what, after 2 hours in hotel I send her off. Call the mama complained service Super bad but mama like tell me fuck off not her problem because girl is new want ask her go then go. Wtf. This joint don't discipline their girls at all. The girl know she provide bad service then most likely customer will let them off early. Come in room just sleep and don't move at all. Want do her missionary she purposely put both legs on bed don't lift up can't even do properly and she continue watching tv. 2nd time I gave up didn't even fire off just ask her fuck off after mama don't give a damn when I call her. And this gal also can't suck or do any other positions, hands never touch you at all.. Money cheated damn. Please blacklist this joint man
This joint had a few complains in the past. Same as the closed massage 82. Such bad talks will ultimately shut them for good. Spread the word around.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Etc etc...hehehe...
Some of the biggest tits too.

generally, the INdo MILFs are more fun loving, they enjoyed while earning money too

Old 09-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Re: Disco Razia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
She told me that in the last couple of months Pacific and Newton were raided multiple times (this is not a novel piece of news). Last time 15 October. During a raid, all patrons are tested urine, many (or all? this is not clear to me) are also tested more thoroughly (blood and even vaginal test for girls, looking for STD).
She and many other people were sent to jail for 4 days in Nongsa, because found positive for extasy. They are now under periodic control of the Narcotics Agency BNN. She showed me the card with the signatures and dates of other controls. In case they are caught again, they will be sent to jail for 3 months.
So, if your good judgement is not enough, now you have one more reason to stay away from drug in disco, you come from Singapore or not.
By the way, 2 girls and 1 boy were also found HIV positive.
Very good warning for all. Yes, the customs in Singapore can ASK YOU TO GO FOR URINE test if they suspect u are on estasy. Don't do drugs. You can be charged for it, even u did it overseas, not in Singapore.

Also note that HIV is high in Batam, 3rd highest in Indonesia, after Jakarta, n Paupa, for sex workers.

Old 09-11-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
There was quite a handful cases in this forum and other forums that the Freelancers from wechat/watsapp/discos/pubs ran away. Some even make off with customers personal valuables,money etc, whereas some newbie/s paid a sum between 800k to 1.2 mil rupiah in advance w/o getting a single bonk.

Worse scenario this coming festive season would be freelancer working with their local police bf to plant drugs in customer's hotel room and later had the police raid the the room to frame the customer/s. Possession/using of illegal drugs in indo carries a maximum penalty of a death sentence,just like in Sillypore.

All i wish to go to Batam for is to relax and have some fun for a few days,even if it is 0.1% chance that i will get into this kind of trouble,i have chosen not to take that kind of risk.

Just my personal point of view.

Cheers!
Agreee 10000%.. u are in a foreign land. THese FL can work w police for their bonus.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Same as the closed massage 82. Such bad talks will ultimately shut them for good. Spread the word around.
Wait,I thought they change name to Massage 28 and they are now called Bunga Massage,hehehe...

At the below of Bunga Massage shop signage outside,you will the word massage 28 there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Some of the biggest tits too.
Ok,ok,you are right on this point...i forgot to mention,till today i have yet to see fake boobies in Batam (big and original). But i seen plenty of Big but fake boobs (and "altered pussies") in other countries.

However,i love tight pussies...and out of 10 Batam girls i bonked,9.5 has pussies as tight as my water-wet left hand gripping on my right hand's middle finger.

Just to add one more,most indo girls are generally light-weight and very small-built,the weakest man could carry anyone of them and come out with Shaolin 18 patterns of sex positions,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-11-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Welcome to batam

9/10 1.2-1.5 juta girl are like this.. they counter our mindcept of 一分钱一分货。。 In batam generally don't go for SSYT unless you are vsry hsndsome or your level of satisfaction are very low.. eg . Just need 1 good fuck/ average fuck for the whole booking, just want good looking with no service girl, no need kissing and bj, can accept princess attitude girl and most of all 1.5 juta to you is peanuts.. If not better go for those priced at around 800k semi SYT at least you can have a second choice if first one failed .
batam 1 juta girls barely have any quality control. its like those china broccoli in sheng shiong/giant 1kg for $1 but couple of the broccoli are actually worth the money. aussie broccoli 1kg for $10 every single broccoli looking fresh but too expensive.

and bro handsome or not doesn't really matter much in paid sex imo...few times i went in the shop they all go "koko handsome ah" still give me bad service anyway.

i think 1st impression/attraction is best to judge. if they barely smiled at you means they only want your $$ and give you trash service.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Alegro f-KTV
(Family KTV)

Nagoya Citywalk, Centro Top Floor CA. 301
(Jl. Imam Bonjol, Lubuk Baja Kota),
Kepulauan Riau 29444

GET Discount 70% for ROOM (Sunday until Thursday) & 50% for ROOM (Friday, Saturday/Public Holiday) ALL HOURS

GET Discount 30% on all Food & Drinks, exclude wine, beer, cigarrate.

OUTLET FACILITIES:
a. Room 33 (small 13, medium 10, deluxe 7, VIP 1, VVIP 2)
b. Air Conditioning
c. Wireless Internet
d. Lounge & Bar (prepare for Ala carte menu, alcohol, non alcohol)
e. Smoking Area
f. Rest Room (Gents & Ladies)
g. Sofa
h. Television
i. Projector
j. Marchant (Mandiri, BCA, Debit Credit exc Amex)
k. Movie Nonton
l. Slide TV/LED
m. Dj Booth
n. Music Genree Allround
o. Promotion Area ( x Banner, standing banner,standing Flyer)
p. Birthday Package ( Buffet )
q. Paket Meeting, presentase/launching product,Gathering,Arisan/reunian

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Came back today from 3D2N Trip from Batam with my gf. Not much adventure but will still post FR with information in few days time
You go to Batam with GF?? Either she is open to 3some, either you leave me perplexed.
In Colombia in such cases they say "llevar lenha al monte", which can be translated as "Bringing wood up to the mountain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Generally true, but real gems are in range 1.2juta - 1.5juta, not below that.
The real problem is to identify who are the gems and who are just there to collect money and leave your room as soon as possible (one good trick is to be cold as wood, and wait the customer sends girl back. Effective).
The important key point is to establish contact before booking. When I book a girl, I spend time with her chatting a bit in the room before saying ok, in order to see if there is any chemistry or not. No chemistry, no fun. It does not matter if she's pretty. What do I do with a plastic doll in my bed?
This time I've been lucky. I found a girl to fall in love with. (Useless to ask her name: a girl can be gold or plastic depending on 1-1 chemistry. What works for one, may not work for another)
https://sammy.services/showpo...ostcount=33337
Other times I've been less lucky, but high and lows are part of the fun.

Quote:
In my own perspective :
Philippine girls has the best GFE
(Viet girls too)
The reason why I go to Batam EVERY TIME I travel to KL or Singapore (for work), is the unbeatable GFE I can get in Batam!!
Yes, I knew plenty of Pinay and Viet girls in KL who are lovely (and still my friends on wechat), but Indonesian girls are unique. Of course, not everyone and not always. It's difficult to dig and find gems. But what's hidden in the crowd is priceless. Only here.

Quote:
However,i love tight pussies...and out of 10 Batam girls i bonked,9.5 has pussies as tight as my water-wet left hand gripping on my right hand's middle finger.
I have a news for you. One of my friends showed me something in her purse. She is almost 25 and 1 kid already. Yet, her pussy is tight like teen (as her whole body, she looks a teen). She showed me some lotion packed in single-dose plastic, as condoms, to apply in pussy to make it tight. She says she does it becasue men love tight pussy. She asked also my opinion. I replied it's effective and keep on using it, ehehe
So, now you know that when you book a girl and her pussy is tight, it is NOT BECAUSE she just started working
Old 09-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Example of GFE "only in Batam"

This time I will have no time to write my usual series of daily reports from Batam. It was another outstanding week like others in the past, yet not the best to remember.
In my previous post, I mentioned about the special GFE I can get in Batam only in Batam. This is an example, happened to me just 3 days ago.

---
It's 5am in Newton.
I just left my friend (I'd say one of my friends, and ex-friend now), because she bacame annoying: too drunk and pestering me with request to pay her obat. I said a clear NO.
Once in my room, at 4am, she refused to shower and wanted to sleep dressed, angry with me because I did not pay the drug. Problem easy to solve: I kicked her our of the room with 50k for the taxi. In 10 mins I am back to Newton, alone and free to meet someone else.

So now, 5am at Newton, who is still here? Only hard-core pros? No
There is a couple of not-so-beautiful girls, who giggle at me every time I see them while I roam around. They are not in the corners with the FL working girls.

We dance a while, then leave to go home. They are not so beautiful, but decent and certainly not hard-core pro. 6am: they take me back to Formosa with their car (this indicates me that they are not poor; also, they do not ask me tip or whatever).
I try to invite them to my room "for chatting". The one who always smiles to me asks "only me? or we two?". I reply "you two of course!". They say "no, we have no time, we work early in the morning..."

They leave. I insist by SMS. She replies 1 hour later when I am sleeping already: "You give us some money??" Aha! BINGO!!!
I say "Yes, but can you do massage? I am sleeping, I am so tired..."
After some more SMS, I tell them I go back sleeping, with the door of my room open: IF they want to come to visit me, just enter and wake me up saying hello.

I sleep deeply, until 9am when they really enter my door. Changed dress, showered and clean, so neat! Not beautiful, yet attractive. They are shy and don't know what to do. So I ask them to sit down. I am sleepy and I keep my eyes half shut. They enter my bed totally dressed and say "We did not sleep! Can we?"
Of course darling, but what about massage? So they start, totally unprofessional and naif. They just pull and massage my body. I feel so well....

In short, they were with me 3 hours, daring more and more in a progression. Not real sex, but HJ and even some oral by one of the two (the other was shocked by the view, but helped).

I gave them 500+500. Too bad I could not meet them again. They work and cannot go out if not in weekends.
Where else if not in Indonesia I could have such a nice way to wake up?

Last edited by Black Page; 11-11-2015 at 03:50 AM.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread