The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
MR for Dou Dou

For my "swan song" of 2014, I decided to visit Dou Dou as she was the last one remaining in my shortlist.

Spanking new apartment in the East, renovation works still going on in other apartments. Parking along the road was ample when I visited but not too sure during meal hours as it is nonya area...

Actually she looks not really my type in some of her photos and in person she looks so as well. Think she was not feeling well so her complexion was kinda affected and she may not be able to put on much make up. There is a uniqueness in her looks in a good way somehow like what her ts described.

Like her looks, there was a cool no-nonsense disposition about her but could tell that she was trying very hard to break the ice. I reciprocated and the communication was quite enjoyable. Massage wise she was quite thorough, not too hard until painful which I prefer. Could smell and feel that she uses real massage essential aroma oil for the massage instead of JBO, this is the first time I came across. Sensual part I really liked the sensation when she tickled; and she took her time on the hj with unhurried strokes. Playability and roaming was good as well, nice to touch smooth young skin, nice legs, slim figure with small Bs.

A surprise find to end the season I'd say, a cool looking chick providing warm services.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 24-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
小蓝/小丁 rtm MR

My last session for 2014 goes to my rtm list 小蓝 (Xiao Lan) aka 小丁 from chewyfruit. Chewy site got one new nice nice pic. For links, refer to my signature.

Xiao lan moved to Xiao Bai room so one less flight of stair to climb Getting to the unit itself is always a warm up exercise already. Room is with attached bathroom same as previous room. Same cleanliness and good hygienic standard. Look still same old pretty syt with make-up and lashes, but with a little pimple on the chin area. Must be too heaty.

Massage had strength as stated in my previous MR. She become more chatty and higher gfe than previously. She is slow to warm up but still willing to chat. But since it is my x time rtm so no issue of slow to warm up for me. She did mention, she will get more chatty if the customer is chatty type. Although she will still put in effort to chat.

Sensual part is becoming better as she is more 'experienced' after almost one month here..

The catbath and bm still as good as the 1st time. Roaming still quite restrictive in the south pole. Panties and skirt stay on but can attack outside abit~ I took longer than usual to cum but still no black face or attitude. Can feel she is quite tired from the previous few sessions but she still keep up the tempo of hj and very determined to make me cum

End up still let me rest abit before I go to shower. Nv chase me and end up overshoot time abit. Overall my rtm is a good one. Ending the year with a good rtm is nice.

P.S. Above is my x time rtm session with her, therefore certain degree of caveats should be noted for 1st time booking bros. Personal chemistry and other factors might affect the overall session. Other bros might get better service than me

Go for her if you like syt with decent massage skill and happy ending. Better be fast since she left ard 20 days only~

P.P.S. It is a short MR for my standard. But since it is a rtm MR so repeated details are left out~ Happy holidays everyone.

Last edited by ssurfer987; 24-12-2014 at 12:20 PM.
Old 24-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: MR for Dou Dou

Wah bro, u also last session of the year. So 巧 we both write MR abt same time~
Luckily we both end our year with a worthy session
Time to look forward to next year gems

P.S. My shortlist can't managed to clear unlike you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
For my "swan song" of 2014, I decided to visit Dou Dou as she was the last one remaining in my shortlist.

A surprise find to end the season I'd say, a cool looking chick providing warm services.

Old 24-12-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
felix1988 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Spanking new apartment in the East, renovation works still going on in other apartments. Parking along the road was ample when I visited but not too sure during meal hours as it is nonya area...

Actually she looks not really my type in some of her photos and in person she looks so as well. Think she was not feeling well so her complexion was kinda affected and she may not be able to put on much make up. There is a uniqueness in her looks in a good way somehow like what her ts described.

Like her looks, there was a cool no-nonsense disposition about her but could tell that she was trying very hard to break the ice. I reciprocated and the communication was quite enjoyable. Massage wise she was quite thorough, not too hard until painful which I prefer. Could smell and feel that she uses real massage essential aroma oil for the massage instead of JBO, this is the first time I came across. Sensual part I really liked the sensation when she tickled; and she took her time on the hj with unhurried strokes. Playability and roaming was good as well, nice to touch smooth young skin, nice legs, slim figure with small Bs.

Lol finally a happy man of 2014 .. No regret completed your shortlist haha
Old 24-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:

Good for you bro... but its another week to the end of 2014. Sure you not gonna itch for another one to end 2014?

I'm still finding the one to end 2014 after Wawa's last day. Not much to shortlist nowadays...
Old 24-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Wah bro, u also last session of the year. So 巧 we both write MR abt same time~
Luckily we both end our year with a worthy session
Time to look forward to next year gems

P.S. My shortlist can't managed to clear unlike you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix1988 View Post
Lol finally a happy man of 2014 .. No regret completed your shortlist haha
Thanks bros

I did skip/remove a couple from the list but managed to clear most...

Still got some regrets as didn't managed to find time for some last minute deals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Good for you bro... but its another week to the end of 2014. Sure you not gonna itch for another one to end 2014?

I'm still finding the one to end 2014 after Wawa's last day. Not much to shortlist nowadays...
Thanks bro, could have visited one more today but I missed the chance... so resume only 2015

Think they are flying off on boxing day... her 姐妹 one of my regrets... hope you find a worthy replacement for yours...

Happy holidays to all bros!

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 24-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bros

I did skip/remove a couple from the list but managed to clear most...

Still got some regrets as didn't managed to find time for some last minute deals...

Thanks bro, could have visited one more today but I missed the chance... so resume only 2015

Think they are flying off on boxing day... her 姐妹 one of my regrets... hope you find a worthy replacement for yours...

Happy holidays to all bros!
Happy holidays!

Wow ur 2015 shortlist so fast out liao... LOL
Old 24-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 18
paradise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just visited her today cause too last minute every gal occupied.. everything end in 30 mins at most.. Super feel shortchange by her.. These type of gals don't deserved our hard earned $$..
Old 24-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

paradise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I'm referring to Ting ting from imperial fantasy..
Old 24-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise80 View Post
Sorry I'm referring to Ting ting from imperial fantasy..
Bro can elaborate more on what she did ?
Old 24-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
Bro can elaborate more on what she did ?
Haha seriously nothing much.. Jerk you fast out asap plus fake moan n say bye bye to u.. Bbbj less than one minute say mouth tired switch to use hand already.. Back massage around 5-10 mins..

She is here for 4 weeks only, come here earn as much as possible then go back already.. What gfe feeling all zero.. This is my worst encounter of the year.. Lolx..
Old 24-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Anyone care to share their experiences on the stable Bonkers Room?
Thank you.
Old 24-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros know the 叶子 that said will come back around november one came back? Miss her service and any kind bro can elaborate the BJ queen yang yang's service? Really tempted to book her.

Thanks bros
Old 24-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Thanks. Since there wasn't any recommendations just now, I just went rtm to K歌按摩皇后 YY.

Btw she changed location already. So bros here please take note.
Quote:
Lol... she was crazy over "想你的夜" when I visited her...

Really funny and quirky gal...
Is that Yang Yang you guys are talking about? Haha didn't know she had a new nick name. Once she recorded herself singing Tian Hei Hei by Stefanie Sun and sent me, laughed my ass off listening to it. BTW she moved?! Dammit, I liked that apartment especially her room.

Edit: BTW This girl looks damn familiar(http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!baixue/cdyt), but I can't recall did she have a good or bad rep. Can anyone remember who was she with or what aliases she was under? She told me her JG got train before one so wanna test water.

Last edited by maestrokey; 24-12-2014 at 07:16 PM.
Old 24-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
Any bros know the 叶子 that said will come back around november one came back? Miss her service and any kind bro can elaborate the BJ queen yang yang's service? Really tempted to book her.

Thanks bros
looking to book her but always timing clash

when i do ill MR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1