The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Bro is the miqi u listed the 1 from forbiddencity? how was it?
No.
mine from chewy, went back oredi.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-08-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Actually don't have to be very tall. Those 1.65 ones are pretty good too. Wait till you paint that pussy in between those legs ...... Heaven. Go carress, lick and kiss the thighs ........ Love it. And I bet you, the gal will also love it.
Man, start to miss those long legs already...
Old 01-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bennywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Here is the link
http://sammy.services/showthread....ghlight=bai+he

I just had a session with her. Her massage skill is tiptop awesomely professional. As per the link mentioned, must try the HDLY and JG.

I grade her massage skill 9/10. This is one sweet looking ML with real massage skill. She in my top 3 list now. For bros that enjoys true massage, she is the one.
Bro, does she allow upper half roaming and sucking of tits?
Old 01-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Peterlim339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, anyone try this lady.
http://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=465527
Old 01-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 17
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

24 yo Sabrina❤ Natural C with Authentic Massage, Doggie BBBJ couple with Sensual HJ

Wanted to write a MR for 爽爽 who is leaving soon, but felt injustice towards Sabrina whose MR was long overdue and there's no bro here that write about her. She is also a bit difficult to write, bcos she is a bit of everything. And some of the points contradict each other.

Central Location
She got the whole place to her own, no need to share bathroom.

Looks pretty to me, she is clearly my type so I'm a little biased here. A bit slutty, with a bit of innocence(she said wan). She will always put on her best look for the session, this is something that I appreciate very much. And she always dress to kill. Body hugging tight mini dress that shows lotsa legs in high heels. Looks just like that slutty bitch in my office that I can only see, cannot touch.

She has cut her hair shorter to shoulder length so the above pic on the left looks more like her now. On 2nd thought, none of the pics look like her. She is a master of makeup. She looks different to me every-time. Average height with a slim and slender figure, those creamy white legs are killer! A pair of full natural cup C that is neither firm nor soft, with light brown nips.

She is a very service-oriented girl. That means whatever that was advertised, she will delivered without you asking and she doesn't ask for tips. All the
HDLY/HJ/BBBJ/Catbath/JuaGen/Breast Massage bla bla bla .......

I usually will only ask for the boobs massage and the BBBJ - which is her strong points. I have a very rough back (she said wan), so every-time during the boobs massage, it will aroused her nips. A pair of Full natural cup C rubbing you down with aroused nip - SHIOK. I especially love it when she tickle my poo-chute with her nip. BBBJ is done with hot/cold at your request. BJ skill is very similar to Suki, infact she is like a taller Suki with more experience. Doesn't do CIM though, and I still fail to catch her unaware and shoot in her mouth. She can read my body like a book.

However GFE is low, at least for me. Don't expect lotsa hugs and kisses. Never once has she bathe me, or dry me with a towel, or help me to remove/put on my clothes. Sometime the commercial feel is high. She is friendly and is also quite a chatter, we chatted a lot, just like old friends, not like lovers. She seem to be thru a lot despite her young age.

She is the only masseuse that I come across that do not need to ask me how I feel, is it too hard or would I prefer softer? She said those are "comfort" massage, not her style. She can feel how my body react and will apply the correct amount of strength to it. I don't argue anymore, just leave it to her. I feel comfortable in her hands. She has a standard routine workout, which she doesn't want to change/skip, but she will put in more extra effort on area that you require more attention, which usually cause our session to over-run.

On my first visit, I ask can I book her for 2 hrs straight on my next visit? she reply sharply no. She can stroke my cock for 2 hrs but she can't concentrate on long hrs massage w/o rest, the result will not be good, so she rather don't do it. Massage is the area where she really took great pride in doing.

Usually she will only be in her bra and panty while doing the massage. You can roam freely when she start the sensual part, but do not touch her while she is still doing the massage, it causes her to lose concentration and she will stop and let you roam if that is what you want.

There was once after flipping over (the sensual part has started), that she noticed I have a discomfort shoulder
(I just finished my weight-lifting session before I go to her) and ask me what happen?

你又不早说!

then she leans forward and massage my front shoulder, hanging those wonderful tits just inches away from my mouth.
How to resist? naturally I grab one and pull it towards my mouth.
Nearly earn a smack from her!
That whole session lasted 60+20min, bcos of that additional massage she did on my shoulder.
I'm very sorry to the bro that waited for us that night, she just don't want me to go home with a discomfort shoulder.

She is a Guangdong lass that spend most of her time in Beijing. So she has that awful northern accent when she speak mandarin. But when you get her to moan and tenh in Cantonese, it's like making out with a Hong Kong movie actress. Something I always get her to do.

Trust me, you can grab and squeeeeeeze her boobs as hard as you can (just don't let her know I wrote this), but don't pinch her nips. I got too carried away once and that almost earn me another smack.

Despite the low GFE, I still lust over her after so many sessions. The mere thought of her will cause a stir in my groin. There were more than 1 time I have to leave the place with a new hard on. She will cheekily stood in-front of me while I bend down to put on my shoe. She stretch her leg so the mini dress rode higher, exposing lotsa creamy thigh. Damn!

Overall she is a very good package. Pretty face with a solid body to boost. Great massage to start and happily ended with a slurping BBBJ.
Sextisfaction Guarantee!

To put it simple, really a Song Song Massage!

*No Smoking*

GiGi ★ 美乳天使。男人的喜爱 ★Song Song Massage ★ HDJY★ BBBJ ★ BM★ 69 HJ

bro macktamer appreciate for yr MR on GiGi aka Sabrina
Old 01-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Nkhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNkhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sammy.services/showthr...ht=22825+30495

天真 from LTD.
This is my first ever Fr written, although i have been surfing SBF a period of time, almost daily, because i cheong quite often and really enjoy reading FRs reading by bros, i decided to start writing FRS and also to start sharing Gems and locations both locally and overseas with all the bros here..please excuse me if my fr is not well written for a start, i believe gradually i will get the hang of it.
When i first saw 天真,i realised she looks slightly different from the photo,maybe because she has already removed her make up ( she apologised for it and i told her not to worry at all ) because, she has that kind of look when no make up she still looks quite cute , like a girl next door, as she is quite young, about 22.
Started off with me taking a shower first, in the same toilet which i have showered at least 3 to 4 times before, as i used to RTM the previous girl staying in the same unit. After shower started off with 1st HJ,with her licking my nipple and jerking me off,and me fondling her soft and tender B cup boobs. i find it strange why no BM and stuff,so i ask her,and her reply is that first round if she do all these then 2nd round will hard for me to stand and wont enjoy it so much? I just laughed it off,she asked me to be patient wait for 2nd round she will let me enjoy to the max !
After 1st round of Hj, started massage, which i must say for a syt is good. she seems to be quite well versed in this, as she said she used to work in a 5 star hotel in china providing massage, with no specials one. during massage we chatted alot, as i am older then her by only 5- 6 years and i travel to china alot for work,Then came the 2nd round , which she said gonna make me enjoy max, which indeed, i really enjoyed.Her BM was good, Lots of licking of the body all over also,while her fingers caress my balls .Turned over,she used her breast to BF my didi,was really good as her breasts are really really soft and tender and smooth.Then she lie down, ask me to BF her while she lying down, and i did it till i couldnt stand it anymore , so i shot my load all over her breasts, some accidentally reached her neck and chin, which i apologised and she said its ok, with a SMILE. very good service. Will definitely RTM. Thanks to LTD again for another good service. Hoping for my favourite girl from your stable to faster return and to try others from your stable.
Looks : 7/10 ( even without makeup looks not bad leh )
Boobs : Big B ( soft and tender )
Body :6/10 abit of belly fats , but her soft and tender boobs make me overlook this fact
BM : quite good, very sensual ,
GFE : 8/10
Hj: 7/10 lots of moaning and nipple licking while she jerking me off, i like.
BF : 9/10 this part the most shiok !
RTM : definitely ! before she leaves will rtm at least once or twice, she mentioned she leaving soon
Old 01-08-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Man, start to miss those long legs already...

Lol.... still got a couple of hours. .. got a feeling she will work till dawn.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsex View Post
Tried Jess from bro Magic

http://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=463331

Looks: same as pic
body: B cup (feels enchanced quite hard)
Massage: average and short
Service: Fked up. Cannot french, finger, paint as advertised on web. If i knew it earlier, i would not have booked her.

SOP shower. Then massage ard 5mins, everywhere just press few counts and ask to flip over. Started short teasing and bbbj and asked if want +20 for fj. Small head took over and agreed.

Asked her lay down and want to have some foreplay. Want to kiss her say cannot keep turning her head away, then i licked her nipples, not even 1 min push my head off and tell me to start action. Then i went down south try to touch her pussy, she grab my hand and keep rushing me to fuck her. EVERYTHING ALSO CANNOT, then just fuck lo. Purposely thrust slowly, then she start to complain request to go faster. Damn dulan so ask her to ride me. Say dont know what to do on top, ask me perform all the action. FINE!! Dont want to waste my time on her so did a fast game, shower and left.

Start at 1pm left her place at 1.30pm

Total damage 120
Nice fr. Shall try
Old 01-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros love HDLY? I especially love a good HDLY, the teasing works to get me ready for the HJ and it feels great! Disappointing sometimes when the girls didn't do it for me and asked me to flip over after massage was done. Anyway, on to the same topic, any girls you guys have tried with good HDLY skills?
Old 01-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

is it just me? anyone realise that the webmasters are bumping less than before? im not complaining tho.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

❤ Confirmed 21 yo SYT Baby ❤ Authentic Massage|TN|BM|BBBJ|2 x HJ|Inc Rm|❤

This pic got the small head twitching again ... hmmm .... the looks work for me, Chio + CFM + slutty + voluptuous = deadly combo. SMS her and ask for location, then ask her for the exact address (I got weak knees, cannot walk too far). Finally ask her the most important question, BBBJ? she said YES !!!!!

I text her in Chinese, towards the end she replied me "See you later".

Central location, very discreet and easily accessible by all sorta transport. Huge parking lot nearby. I really like this location.
3 girls in the house, no attached bathroom for Baby.

She open the door in her nightgown, I dunno why night-gown just does not work for me. Check out the face next, a bit of similarity to pic but minus the CFM, minus the slutty and minus the Chio part. She looks plain, and not 21 yo. OK at least she is voluptuous, let's hope the BBBJ is good.

After she undress me, she led me to the common bathroom and gave me a good wash down while still in her silly night-gown. I play with her tits with no objection from her.

Back in the room, she lay a tiny handkerchief somewhere in the middle of the bed and politely ask me to position myself properly over it. This must be the most challenging task I ever come across for my massage days.

Massage is not bad, but only last about 15min, wish she has spend more time on it. Gave me a few licks then she whip out the oil, before I can ask, she already apply over me and start jerking me off.

"Aren't you gonna blow me?"

She said no problem, then proceed to wipe the oil off and she went down hungrily on me. It's not bad at all and I enjoy the sight of her slurping my shaft. When I was about to cum, stop her and ask her to get on to the 69 position. Time to check out her garden.

She flip over and sat ontop of my chest, putting all her weights on me.
I was glaring at the ugliest pair of grandmother undergarment.

She said "Sorry, 阿月 is here"
Damn it!

I start to roam her body, maybe an extra bit of fat around the thigh but the boobs are nice, full C-cup! The body is very fair.

Then I felt something wrong.
She Sweats!
She explained she uses a lot of strength on the massage just now.
She should do some workout.
That spoil all the roaming fun, so I just lie there and wish it will end soon.

I exploded into her mouth, she quickly took my shaft off and finish with her hand. She didn't complain tho.

Led me to the bathroom and wash me down again. Pinch her nips and she didn't siam.

Left the place and check the time, about 45min.

If only she has dress up and make up properly just like the pic, it would have turn out better.

First impression counts! You just can't dress for convenience.
You have to dress for your client!!!
This is basic knowledge!

All these lazy girls should be send to Sabrina for a lesson!!!

*Didn't bother to Smoke*

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 02-08-2014 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AHxxJIE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can i have her number, tks.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
is it just me? anyone realise that the webmasters are bumping less than before? im not complaining tho.
Cos this TS has been aggressively monitoring the thread like a pervert tracking 36G cups. Just hope they stay away from this thread..!
Old 02-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol.... still got a couple of hours. .. got a feeling she will work till dawn.

nah, didn't have the time to rtm. :/
Old 02-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
This pic got the small head twitching again ... hmmm .... the looks work for me, Chio + CFM + slutty + voluptuous = deadly combo. SMS her and ask for location, then ask her for the exact address (I got weak knees, cannot walk too far). Finally ask her the most important question, BBBJ? she said YES !!!!!

First impression counts! You just can't dress for convenience.
You have to dress for your client!!!
This is basic knowledge!

All these lazy girls should be send to Sabrina for a lesson!!!

*Didn't bother to Smoke*
Love reading your FR bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1