The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-07-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedrsuper8 View Post
I believe can find review for Sugar quite easily. Pls do a search but in summary, i don't think anybody will think she's a landmine so is quite a safe option
Old 30-07-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Previous FR was good so when to try. But look like ORD mood. Heard rtc soon. Maybe not coming back that why does not give a shit already maybe i am unlucky that day. Ok la not that bad at least is a chiobu that give me a HJ. Experience worst before still a nightmare. Short changing i already cannot tolerate, service bad nvm at least give me a full hour.
would have try her if she at central, but geylang there too ulu for me, and i dont drive
Old 30-07-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2122 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
So far all ML I met go for shower or at least washed at the basin after the session and always do that before me.
Normally, ML will advised customers not to take lift with residents....
But most of them don’t change the towel that u lay on
Old 30-07-2023, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
xxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Previous FR commented about the airport experience, didn't get your intel.
For sure her boobs are not big but airport maybe a bit too exaggerating in my opinion. It's still bigger than many Singaporean gals. Lol
Old 30-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
For sure her boobs are not big but airport maybe a bit too exaggerating in my opinion. It's still bigger than many Singaporean gals. Lol
Cannot remember. Think about the size of an cara orange. Definitely not pencil tips
Old 30-07-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Quite true, that is why they placed tissue on the towel at where your LB lay...

Last edited by Ray06; 31-07-2023 at 11:02 AM.
Old 30-07-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post

Dont think thats true. I see the ones i visit always lay new towel on the bed.
Old 30-07-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I know what the other animal is, can find in farm one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Ya, both can pet and one can ride...
Oh I think I know who. The little version of the animal.
Was tempted when I saw the huge knockers and face like quite gum me, but heard some reviews like not so good so a bit not so keen liao, sticking to my regulars for now.
Anyway I think they know each other but hardly classify as friends as far as I know at least not as close as the missing one.
Old 30-07-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light

How's Zara aka mango?
Anyone same like me, see the photo buay gum like no desire. But yet curious about her service and sensual?
Old 30-07-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 15
kanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
How's Zara aka mango?
Anyone same like me, see the photo buay gum like no desire. But yet curious about her service and sensual?
She can deliver a good massage and has a proper massage bed at her place. In terms of looks, I have other mls that I’d prefer to rtm or try though. You can give mango a try if you want a good home based massage with release
Old 30-07-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Anyway I think they know each other but hardly classify as friends as far as I know at least not as close as the missing one.
OIC, dropped her more than a month back and visited her for other reasons as she didn't gum me in the first place... so didn't know if they were friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
How's Zara aka mango?
She is my failsafe, however I looked for her regularly since her first stint... so YMMV

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 30-07-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 19
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankledeep40 View Post
Bro, did you try her prostate milking? It's "fountain".
Yes. Tried that. Brings you to next level.
Recommend to guys who wanna try something different.
Old 30-07-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

This one confirmed good! On rotation list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
My first MR visit turns up to be really a memorable one. Since then Shuang Shuang has become my regular. She is definitely a looker with very pretty face. I would rate her looks 9/10.

Massage is really good with strength, not the typical kind of 1 hand massage that goes straight to action. She is really hardworking and willing to please. Her massage definitely in the range of 7-8 / 10.

This is her 2nd stint here and I felt her body are tighter and more toned than before. I think she has a very proportional body but her boobs might not be big and attractive enough for some. Nevertheless her assets are real which I like about it. In terms of body, i would rate 7/10.

Whenever she took off her top for the sensual part, I will get an instant hard on.
She has a good attitude and tries her best to please. She will also accommodate you by moaning while giving you the best strokes. Attitude is 9/10.

Location wise not so good as before. Not near to train and need to walk a distance. The place is secluded but she stays alone now which is a plus point. Won't encounter any awkward moment and can have more privacy. 6/10.

Overall is 8/10. Sure to RTM. For those who likes someone with pretty face and good attitude should give it a try.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-shuang-shuang/
Old 30-07-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by narada View Post
Yes. Tried that. Brings you to next level.
Recommend to guys who wanna try something different.
How.... does it work?
Old 30-07-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/bb-massage/

Ohhhh got new girl for big boob lovers like me. But this thread no FR for her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1