The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantokia View Post
Mini from galaxyxscorts

Located east with big room and bathroom attached

Sexy lady in mid 20s, slim body and very wild side

Can kiss hard and suck well... Blowjob was wet and can cum hard in mouth

We did some 69 and she loves it when my tongue playing her love button

Fuck was hardcore, can take heavy pounding and moan quite loud

Gfe 10/10 because she speaks English quite well.. I believe don't need explain so much about her because alot seniors already know how good she is

Surprised she return so quickly. Discount 30% from pics. Skinny bods with type C silicone and darker complexion. I showed her the pics in sbf and she laughed. She can sense my disappointment but she made up with good service and energy. I let her rape me. PSE indeed LOL!
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
cmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ginny(Lust365)

Its a Good Session with a high rating of 9/10 overall.

Ginny Looks is similar to pics for sure.
A bit shy a first once ice break she's very comfortable to talk with,
BBBJ is good and Pussy is tight and no smell.
Love the tatts on her back when doing doggy and she gets wet easily with no KY needed. Sexy Voice and soft moans makes the whole session very streamy for me. Will RTF again for sure.

Thanks Bro Lust for the last min quick reaction arrangement.
Old Today, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 10
blusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to all

Tarma session with Sally and ploy last 2 days (galaxyxscorts)
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1005701
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004825

Saw promo tarma package, texted and drive straight to the location

Both ladies was in their 20s.. Sexy type, very proactive and friendly

Can French well, suck good and fuck hard too

Double doggy side by side was my Fetish and they really did a good job

Riding me on top and the other licking my neck n nipps.. Frenching hard too

When I was cumming.. Both let me shot onto their boobs and faces too
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 2
hawtsaws is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawtsaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jewel from Silkstockings
https://sammy.services/showthr...ighlight=jewel

Looks:9:10 Chio Japanese beauty
Body: 9/10 meaty
Boobs: 9.5/10 C cup
BBBJ: 9/10 power suctions super intense
FJ: 9/10 she has the moves and confidence. Rode me nonstop. My most fav and when she sucks my fingers while she's riding. Turned me on like a rocket
GFE: 9/10 touchy like no tomorrow

RTF: hell yes!
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
BARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angel from SYTlover88

Looks:
Accurate as picture. Long hair and beautiful with the girl next door look and has that cuteness about her.

Body:
Petite with Llan and fit with the sporty vibes, fair skin complexion with nice sexy curve and a hot seductive ass.

Boobs:
Natural Cs cup, soft with sensitive cute nipples good for tuning. I had a good time sucking and licking it.

Frenching:
We both then exchanged tongue plasantries. We were both busy frenching and caressing each other.

Pussy:
Pussy was tight and and loves to be lick shaved n clean, painted her long time, she shiver and cannot resist cumming

BBBJ:
good enough suction and slurping effect. Good speed control. slow, sensual and tasty and go in deep and can endure deep sucking

FJ:
We tried out a few position, and she was responsive, submissive and flexible. Carry her and fuck around the room, from deep breathing to loud moans, seem genuine to me, anyway it does feed my ego on bed.

GFE:
High and good GFE as she take care of you well without any complaints. she can play off well as my own gf, feelings was good and real.

Thanks bro SYTlover for the arrangement.
Old Today, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 2
carlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to beholdcarlodlm is a splendid one to behold

Bonk session this afternoon with
Summer - Lust365

https://sammy.services/showthr...ghlight=summer

LOOKS: 9/10 definitely pretty. Has good charisma with me
BODY: 9/10 slim
BOOBS: 10/10 blessed with C cup and responsive nips
BBBJ: 9/10 suctions were good. Willing to please and listened to my instructions
FJ: 9/10 she' a total performer. Gave me a good licking in BJ and in 69 before opening her legs for me. Entrance only I know I will have a good time. Super wet sia! Can't forget the squirting sound when I go fast on her. Ended with CIM. Naughty and played with my full cream pie in her mouth to.tease me. Sadly I took 1s only
Solid bonk!

Left sextified!
Rtf is a must, yes.
2s for her nxtime
Old Today, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hayser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IRIS from Mansion

Looks: 9/10 really mixed malay, finally had a chance to bonk a minah, her chest tattoo damn sexy
Body: 10/10 solid figure, can tell she goes to the gym and beach often, its well toned, she has a killer ass which so juicy and meaty
Boobs: 8/10. B cup natural, pointy nipples
Bbbj: 10/10 deepthroat vacuum suction
Fj: 10/10 not only was it fun, it was dirty, steamy, sweaty and sexy. Had a great time hard bonking her

Rtf: yes
Old Today, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Vpower007 is a glorious beacon of lightVpower007 is a glorious beacon of lightVpower007 is a glorious beacon of lightVpower007 is a glorious beacon of lightVpower007 is a glorious beacon of lightVpower007 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Vodka Club Friday
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?p=...5#post23819845

Book her for afternoon session today
Looks - 90% to photos hot IG model wouldn’t reject kind
Body - Pettie slim with enhanced boobs smooth skin and dress in sexy lingerie perfect body
DFK - Yes lots of tongue fight
Painting - easily wet and i was shock she took out her vibrator 😂 and ask me to finger lick her
BJ - can take it deep and knows how to pleasure a man
FJ - she really enjoy sex, non stop dirty talk and moan were loud

Vodka is more of PSE very seductive CFM look with her makeup and hair

Definitely RTF material
Old Today, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 825 / Power: 9
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold

Book Sally from galaxyxscorts
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1005701

Upon arrival i saw 1 of my favourite muslim shop. Haha.. Text okt i reaching and he guided me to go up to her room
Instructions was clear.

Press the door bell and saw her with a sexy night lingerie with gold hair like some typical ahlian real chio!!!

In her room after some conversations, we start to strip offf and proceed to the bathroom. Yes standard sop.. Drys up and we proceed back into her room. Todl me to lay down and relax. She crawl over to me ans cuddle with i was little shy and she initate to french with me and fondle my lil bro. Went down amd gave a solid warm blowjob. I just relax and let her service. Lots of slurp slurp sound effect and she lick my lower parts with lots of her salivia...

She quite naughty went blowing for me she swap over and show me her pussy. Caps on! And immediate i fuck her deep and hard in doggy! She moan out damn loud and i believe next door can hear too. Whole session really solid and enjoy

Bro can try out this girl she is awesome with great service.

Will return back to her soon before she return back thai

Old Today, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 9
psycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quite surprised no FR yet for Nicky (aka Aki from Marvel last time) so here goes.

This is her 3rd time working in sg. I mean there were many FRs for her during her last 2 visits but seems like it's slow business for her ever since she changed to this current okt. Like what other bros mentioned in their FRs for her last 2 visits as Aki, she attacked me with a perfect bbbj the moment I took off my clothes. No showering required. I was instantly aroused and proceeded to fuck her on the bed and on the floor. We continued fucking each other despite her period blood coming out during cowgirl. She apologized profusely for her period but I said nvm, it's something that is common and unforeseen. She says she's quite upset that she has to pay extra out from her own pocket for the dirtied blankets and bedsheets which were all stained with her period blood. I decided to pay her extra and told her that I will find her next time when she change boss. Despite the 20+ mins with her I thoroughly enjoyed my sex with her. Can tell she loves sex a LOT. My god, the way she moves her hips and thrusts me in spite of her period is unforgettable and truly legendary. I shall not let this gem go. Bros, I advise u all visit her at least 1 week later as today is the start of her period.
Old Today, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 2
bralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud of

Toffee, Silkstockings

https://sammy.services/showthr...ghlight=toffee

Looks: 9/10 cute resemblance is 90%.Maybe diff is skin colour only
Body: 9/10 curvy gal
Boobs: 9/10 B cuppers but looks on the bigger cup one
Bbbj: 9/10 all tempo and depth have, unexplainable feeling.
Painting/69: 10/10 super wet and taste good
Fj: 9/10 undermileage in tightness. Siok bonk she is seriously a good choice. Cowgirl on the side of her bed one leg up one leg down is the best

Commendable and RTF material
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Candy from Slikstock
Okt : 10/10 best OKT in SG confirm gurantee plus chop
Looks : 10/10 not thai tann.. she looks like ABC very chio more chio gal i book from this stable..
Body : 10/10 Slim pettie syt figure tight body 1 look you know is 21 yrs old
Boobs : 8.5/10 firm C cupper nice lighf nipple slight enhance.
BJ : 9/10 solid bbbj with slurpy
FJ : 10/10 wet and tight.. very shiok as gal is very low mileage.. moan damn loud stero.. keep moan OMG
GFE : 10/10 very chio nice cute gal no commercial feel like bonk a gal knew from clubbing.. really most chio girl this stable have
RTF: Sure 10000%
Old Today, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw on Telegram first blood for Guess, fast hand fast leg texted bro kk.
Got 2nd blood, Also not bad so confirm booking.

OKT: As usual, fast response and friendly.

Looks 9/10 Syt with Nice smile. I find her prettier in real life. Imho.
Body 8.5/10 Slim with smooth skin, sizeable boobs with nice ass.
French 8/10 Slow French to sword fighting.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 She really take care my whole shaft, inch by inch to sucking + licking of balls gently.
Pussy: 9/10 No smell, just by playing abit on her love button gets wet very easily.
Fj 9/10 Natural tight wet pussy that loves to be fuck hard.
Accommodate to all my request, no black face and her moans makes me fuck her faster and harder.
Gfe: 9/10 Greet me with her nice warm smile. Offers massage in between shots.
Shower to wipe down to action all was well taken care of.
Rtf: Yes, very soon.

After chatting awhile, with her mixed water English and my mixed water Thai. Got to know she's not new to this line.
Overall a good session.

Thanks okt bro kk for the arrangement
Old Today, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went for a session with fendi service from galaxyxscorts

Fendi look pretty and very hot kind i would say good Gfe service was great accomodationg really top tier.

Looks i was amazed when open the door natural look cute and sexy thai model type very slim

Boobs Natural B size nice to grab and suck

Bbbj her Bj is one of the best makes u wanna cum in her mouth as i did for my 1st shot haha

Fully loaded on her mouth sibei song

Pussy:Shaved wet wet tight tight

FJ: she love riding like a horse with her horny face

she is very accomodating and delightfully asking you try other position super friendly

Rtf: A must if not wasted wont regret for sure .

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1006032
Old Today, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 is one of the Best!fungrapes2004 is one of the Best!fungrapes2004 is one of the Best!

FR for Gift, to support this gift that keeps giving and cumming

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=...highlight=gift

OKT: 10/10 - Responsive and gave clear instructions.
Location: 9/10 The location is in the east. Room this time a bit small but the towel at least was big this time. Thumbs up for okt for listening to feedback.

Summary:
This must be my 4th rtf review to support this beautiful and fun girl who’s heading home soon. Fell in love with her big boobs and petite slim body. She speaks and understands English and Chinese and I just love her cute moans that gets louder when she gets horny with the action. She has a solid attitude and provides great GFE and so fun to talk to and chill with. She is 1.5m tall and bakness 2.5 and the 0.5 is mostly on her boobs and ass. She loves cowgirl and missionary but please be gentle as she is really petite. Lots of enthusiasm when it comes to BBBJ which she can do for a long time as well as her boob fuck with oil which I can only tahan a few minutes and always surrender.

She can cum quite quickly in missionary and also likes cowgirl. Today was a cowgirl and missionary day and that was just great.

Again I chatted with her till there was only time for just 1s and no time to shower even. Totally lost in time and space

Looks: 10/10 Natural beauty and fair like Chinese. Cheeky and playful with teasing and bbbj in the shower.
Body: 10/10 Bakness 2.5 with no tummy fats and nice proportion on the ass and thighs. Soft and nice f cups. Squeezed and confirmed.
BBJ: 10/10. Can DT, Facefuck till you tell her to stop.
FJ: 10/10. No ky needed. loud moans which I think next door can hear, cowgirl, then Missionary. She can cum easily so it’s always an ego boost to be with her.
RTF: certainly. I think just a few days left.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1