The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

FR for G19 (Jenny)

Looks: 8/10 (I caught her before she had time to put on her make up in the early afternoon but to me she is still quite pretty)
Body: 9/10 (she is a pint size bombshell, her body kinda reminds me of Amane Mahina, she is really tiny and makes me feel like a giant where it counts hahaha)
Boobs: 8/10 (large Cs, looks big on her but her boobs just need to be about 2 cup sizes to be like Amane Mahina however still not to bad, enhanced so a bit hard but her nips are damm nice to suck on)
Catbath: 9/10 (my first time with her so she is a bit cold but she warms up pretty fast as comms in eng had no problems during the shower after that she lay down on me first while teasing me with her fingers and she took her time giving me small pecks which turned in a frenching session and she gave adequate attention to my own nips too)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she took her time and slowly increased her suction power which took me through different levels of pleasure!)
FJ: 10/10 (she was damm cute, she was like "can we fuck now?" how to resist her? capped on and she slowly put my tool in her pretty tight pussy and she rode me while offering her tits for me to suck on, I took over and started to pound her jack hammer style from below and this girl can take a pounding. Also to my surprise, I dont know if she does this for all other bros but she started to ride me with a purpose and not long after she came. not sure if this is real but if it was fake it was damm solid acting and gave me a lot of encouragement. we shifted to doggy and pounded her from behind for awhile before finishing myself. and I know this is really small detail but she doesn't immediately pull away when I finished she let me stay inside her for awhile, its the little things that matter no? hahaha)
GFE: 9/10 (maybe it was still quite early for her but she seemed abit sleepy and also that it was my first time with her but once the bonking starts all coldness and walls broke down)

RTF?: YES!
Old 03-11-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR G19

Went down at 7pm so YMMV

Contrary to other bros here, my experience with G19 was quite mid.

Looks: 7/10 GND short look, fair skin.
Boobs: Enhanced, ok to touch
BBBJ: 6/10 Had better, not much skill here for me sadly.
FJ: Cowgirl and missionary was okay. No PSE but tightness was okay.
GFE: She was obsessing over tattoos while we showered, communication is okay.

RTF: No. Maybe brothers who want a gentle experience will enjoy more than me. Sorry bros.
Old 07-11-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all

Surprised no one tried 10 yet - been at her for months
Old 07-11-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
Try already all keep quiet, must be good.
Old 07-11-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

G10 the big boob milf ??

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 07-11-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1575 / Power: 11
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Ooooo yes... Thoroughly enjoyed her. Her servicing standards are consistently good.
One is my go-to when I am pressed for time and a much needed quick one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
G10 the big boob milf ??
Old 07-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Ooooo yes... Thoroughly enjoyed her. Her servicing standards are consistently good.
One is my go-to when I am pressed for time and a much needed quick one.
i havent tried her, past 2 times i came didnt see her

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 07-11-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 15
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Went over on Saturday after seeing the crazy queue at 2038....

First time exploring L843 and tried G12, looks milfy and quite big boned/tall.

Pussy very loose, but gave good cbj and ar.

Accommodating, had to finish with a hj though.

After finishing and before leaving saw a cute/hot girl in the tank wearing like 2pcs pink outfit. Will try to target her next, don’t see a number tag on her I wonder if she is G19.
Old 08-11-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1575 / Power: 11
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Yes, not easy to book her during peak time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
i havent tried her, past 2 times i came didnt see her
Old 08-11-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
That day saw somebody there with G10. Heard from OKT, he books her for 4-5hrs liao and haven't come out.

Makes me also want to see how G10 looks like.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
flyguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been fan of #10 for a long time… Jenny is very service orientated and hard working. very chatty and understanding. lately she been very busy.. n it’s difficult to book her. when shop open, she will have her regulars that book her for 1-2 hour session. yes, she has a customer that book her at nite from 9-12am… only when that guy is in town.

She will RTC in feb 2024. iMO, been with her for while, the session becomes textbook n dull and she doesn’t seems to spice up the act. just my tots. looking to scan for her replacement soon.
Old 09-11-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
I Was feeling bored and adventurous so I wandered to the ulu end of 8 this time. Here goes my 14th FR, for g10, WL name: Jenny Age: 30

Looks & body: waist was healthy; skin was tan, with some acme on face but not obvious, milfish. Long black hair with Ponytail with blue ribbon. Was wearing office wear. Vibes: she’s the kind you see with skimpy wear at a Thai eatery. Height: 1.55 petite build. Tits: c enhanced, nice appetising brown nips, feel free to attack, she’s ok. Special features: small tattoo on upper back. At the end of session, She shared she has a pair of specs in her room but was wearing contacts, I didn’t ask and not into it but bros may try asking her to put on, if that turns you on (?) haha.

Language / GFE: pretty good English, we can understand each other

Pre shower routine: iirc based on my exp thus far, it’s my first time the girl set background music so we had “wrecking ball” playing while we fuck. light chatting, her show starts off here with her doing a Soapy Boob job, then grinded you from behind with soapy touching your 2ic to get you warmed up and hard. Light kissing initiated by me here to warm up.

Shower & hygiene: professional, listerine and deep rinse observed prior and after.

Kissing / DFK: yes, speaks French (ymmv ya)

Cat bath: some slight massage for like 10-20secs only to loosen you up, which was pretty nice and Nobel for me. Then neck nips kissing, dfk and balls sucking.

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BJ: bbbj good suction with swallow rod DT pretty comfy no teeth, similar to most viets but slightly pale in comparison to the top ones I’ve tried at 2038 (she’ll ask you for preference, bbbj/ cbj) before transiting to cbj, so I’m not sure if she does CIM, ok la no issue, I wanted to try FJ anyways.

FJ: tightness was ok for me, only did cowgirl. She initiated to pound for awhile before switching to grinding. Unlike most WLs, her grinding worked for me, jammed the whole rod in to pleasure herself and hugged with passionate making out. She tries to be active and Moaning was sensual, she seemed to enjoy the sex. Rode till I shot at first buzzer. Hardworking girl, on top throughout - About 10-15mins here. she seems ok for even longer FJs.

Attitude: v good, smiles a lot. Very chatty. Overall session was naughty and nicely paced, tries to warm and loosen you up nicely as mentioned above. Didn’t feel commercial imo.

Summary: 7.5/10. agree with bro (fuckjedi)’s comments above. Imo She’s not a looker, but if you emphasise more on service, her signature is a naughty hardworking girl with great service attitude, versatility and high playability (speaks French for the French lovers, also credit to edwardgreene bro’s above list of French speakers in this house ) in the CAT60 playground.

FRs done this house: 8, 10. Will be back to see if there are any real lookers in this house, none so far in 2 visits (12 & 13 sounds promising based on the bro’s comments above but I didn’t manage to see) but house service has been good so far.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
One of the few FR on G10.

Looks good.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 09-11-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
That day saw somebody there with G10. Heard from OKT, he books her for 4-5hrs liao and haven't come out.

Makes me also want to see how G10 looks like.
She got the sexy milf look

See u like milf or syt loh

Old 09-11-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
jupiter932 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G18

went at 12pm+ on a weekday
other girls were still getting ready
saw G18 smiling so chose her

didn't regret my choice

looks - 8/10
bother to make up and look nice

body - 9/10
toned, skin is smooth, good curves
lots of tattoos for bros who's into that

boobs - 9/10
C cups enhanced but still quite soft

showering and foreplay was standard. service oriented and smiling throughout.
decent bbbj with attempts to deepthroat. caps on and started with missionary. moans were great and able to dfk. she's flexible and almost able to do split in missionary position. some pussy are very loose like fucking a black hole but hers was quite tight also and looking at her slutty face gave her my first shot.

cuddled afterwards and decided to extend second round. it was even better than the first shot. very vigorous cowgirl and more dfk. finally unloaded in missionary again

great session with g18. told me she's been here for 2 months only. good service and body. only bbbj is average - had better before

rtf - yes
Old 09-11-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter932 View Post
G18

went at 12pm+ on a weekday
other girls were still getting ready
saw G18 smiling so chose her

didn't regret my choice

looks - 8/10
bother to make up and look nice

body - 9/10
toned, skin is smooth, good curves
lots of tattoos for bros who's into that

boobs - 9/10
C cups enhanced but still quite soft

showering and foreplay was standard. service oriented and smiling throughout.
decent bbbj with attempts to deepthroat. caps on and started with missionary. moans were great and able to dfk. she's flexible and almost able to do split in missionary position. some pussy are very loose like fucking a black hole but hers was quite tight also and looking at her slutty face gave her my first shot.

cuddled afterwards and decided to extend second round. it was even better than the first shot. very vigorous cowgirl and more dfk. finally unloaded in missionary again

great session with g18. told me she's been here for 2 months only. good service and body. only bbbj is average - had better before

rtf - yes
Nice FR....can she french?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1