The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 6
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Japan

Heading over to Jippun in November, first time heading there.
Plan to go visit soapland/THC while in Tokyo at least once, but anyone know of similar establishments at Aomori or Sendai?
Will be travelling around Tohoku region for 5 days with JR East pass, maybe will itchy for action during those days
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2291 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeon2199 View Post
most of them in THC are okay with offering FJ 'secret options'.
some silver are new ( those with 5000 yen discount ) may not be familiar .

I've used other delivery service before they straight up shake their head and continue on.
i would agree with you
i managed to find some other delivery on google but they did not offer

i din manage to try THC as the girls i wanted were either booked or on off
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Vanwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
my question to you is: have you tried them yourself before? especially service wise and when was that back at?
No service lah just 快餐 concept. Found the other platforms that have SOP and training better.
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyBoyKek View Post
Heading over to Jippun in November, first time heading there.
Plan to go visit soapland/THC while in Tokyo at least once, but anyone know of similar establishments at Aomori or Sendai?
Will be travelling around Tohoku region for 5 days with JR East pass, maybe will itchy for action during those days
One thing to note is Japanese RLD are xenophobic toward gaijins. I hear is best to bring a jippun friend if you have or if you can speak their language and fake it till you make it. Those places that accept gaijins high chance you can't choose the lady and might have to pay extra for FS

THC is good as they have JAV who are retired or not popular. I also took 2 photos when I engaged their services. They are abit more ex but at least no need to go through their xenophobic BS

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros any recommendations in Nagoya?
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 6
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
One thing to note is Japanese RLD are xenophobic toward gaijins. I hear is best to bring a jippun friend if you have or if you can speak their language and fake it till you make it. Those places that accept gaijins high chance you can't choose the lady and might have to pay extra for FS

THC is good as they have JAV who are retired or not popular. I also took 2 photos when I engaged their services. They are abit more ex but at least no need to go through their xenophobic BS
Yea, understand the Xenophobic stuff, see if my Duolingo progress will help not

The Tohoku trip tho, I want try find rural girls, maybe can hit some cutie you know?
Old Today, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 21
lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Action in Japan

So THC confirm can get FJ?
I staying nearby there now.
Anyone can advise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1