The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 20
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light
Neighbours

We were neighbour couples living in the same condo, I am Mike and wifey Betty with neighbour Alan and Zann. We are in the 30s and DINKS.

How it all began. In Singapore, the weather is usually warm and the swimming pool is a easy way to grind off the hot temperatures. After a few months of swimming, we start to recognise the common faces in the swimming pool. Soon after, we begin to know Alan and Zann.

Betty: Hi, seen you around. I'm Betty and you are?

Zann: Zann and we live in Block XX. How about you?

Betty: We are at Block XY. No wonder haven't see you elsewhere.

Zann: Ya lor, our places are not facing each other and only see you and partner at the pool.

Betty: He's Mike my husband, we usually swim only on weekends.

Zann: Me and hubby too, as we don't have kids.

Betty: Same for us.

The ladies giggle and off we go to continue the swim.
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 20
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Neighbours

Back home while making love on a Saturday night, i was thinking of Zann. Long hair and sweet smile. Seeing them in the pool, leaves nothing much to imagination. Riding Betty in a missionary position is our favourite and less taxing on our bodies. While Betty is moaning, i had interrupted and mentioned the names of Zann and Alan. This had caused her to stop moaning and eyes opened with surprised.

Betty: Darling, why say that?

Mike: Nah, just think of them

Betty: Oh well, i saw your eyes were roaming on Zann.

Mike: Just comparing the cups, both of you have B+ and thinking if Zann and you are the same in bed

Betty: Alan was glancing our way as well

Mike: It's just male instinct. Checking out each other's wifey.

Nothing more of the usual conversation. Cap on with 001 and shoot the load for a good night rest.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2329 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Neighbourly encounters of the fun kind. Keep going TS 🙏🏼
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 14
spaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story. Look forward to more updates.
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
OnOffPreggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, looking forward to more updates
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have friendly and good neighbours, camping here for more updates please.
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1797 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42760 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Sound like Betty is quite open too .... Wife exchange n 4some coming ?

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32940789
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1