The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dingdongdong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
Thanks bro for the review.
The massage goddess seldom have negative review. With her standard, always will have return customers to look for her. Pricing is good will never ask for top up.

Care to share contact and location for May? Thank you
Old 24-09-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post
Mini discussion:

bros what's the average ratio (massage to specials) that is ideal for u guys?

realized it's something i dont pay particular attention to.

but for most of the MLs i like, even from 1st visit it has average been about 40min massage, 20min specials. seems like the perfect balance for me

Hmm...usually MLs would want to hurry the special..from my exp its like 40mins massage, 5 min special,, 5 mins ML wash up, 10mins head massage

I'd like the special to be alot longer though..MLs usually just teasing 1-2 min then wanna stroke till finish.
Old 25-09-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Hmm...usually MLs would want to hurry the special..from my exp its like 40mins massage, 5 min special,, 5 mins ML wash up, 10mins head massage

I'd like the special to be alot longer though..MLs usually just teasing 1-2 min then wanna stroke till finish.
agreed longer specials is always good, from my experience the MLs i frequent don't really consider head massage as part of the hour(or is it supposed to be normal?)

they usually add a bit head massage maybe after showering to chat chat a bit, get water etc. maybe can voice out and opt out of including the 10min head massage in your hour
Old Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
quinche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can PM May's contact pls? Looking to try a hard massage thanks!
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
timtan71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackerjack2016 View Post
I have two contacts who take their time and the teasing never feels rushed. Ones in Chinatown a clean spa and another in Kallang. Best way to end a massage.
hi bro can share ctc?

thanks!
Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 2
Vty0106 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVty0106 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVty0106 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

I have a Hanoi SYT C cup that does exceptionally great slow slow teasing with her hands,and does great HDLY and her HDLY the best and even better than the well known St** previously from J* spa and C*c* that does edging. She charge affordable rates.Those looking for blowjob and fj can skip.She only the one to look for great teasing experience. I always cum a big load after all the intense teasing
Old Today, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Zackliming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vty0106 View Post
I have a Hanoi SYT C cup that does exceptionally great slow slow teasing with her hands,and does great HDLY and her HDLY the best and even better than the well known St** previously from J* spa and C*c* that does edging. She charge affordable rates.Those looking for blowjob and fj can skip.She only the one to look for great teasing experience. I always cum a big load after all the intense teasing

Hi care to share this contact with me pls?
Old Today, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4501 / Power: 15
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

can share contact? Any one? Urgent 🤣

Queue List: empty
Old Today, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SGnewbie15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmt8918 View Post
Recently went for session with May as I heard great things about her massage technique. Can say the massage did not disappoint. Told her the areas which were sore (cos of recent gym session) and she managed to target all sore spots without pointers from me. I also liked that she's not the super chatty type, so I could just relax and enjoy the session.

As others mentioned, getting massaged on the back with one hand while the other on the butt is a unique experience!

Place was spacious, clean, towels were provided when needed. The only slight issue I had was that the place smelled of cigarette smoke when I arrived and as a non-smoker, it was abit of a turn off for me.

However, will still RTM in future.
Wow! I’ve been looking for such a massage for a long time! Care to share contact? TIA!
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2073 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Went to one of my regulars after she returned from China...told me business is slow..even for a clean spa she is from...only a handful of couples..and some old folks...told her i want something special from her...she told me since i am her regular, she will do something for me...but she mentioned she hasnt do any hj for anyone yet in this spa..i asked are u sure...then she told me if have, already people will know...so she intend to keep it that way...but she said she will tease me and lick my nipple...maximum..i said ok better than none...
Old Today, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Went to one of my regulars after she returned from China...told me business is slow..even for a clean spa she is from...only a handful of couples..and some old folks...told her i want something special from her...she told me since i am her regular, she will do something for me...but she mentioned she hasnt do any hj for anyone yet in this spa..i asked are u sure...then she told me if have, already people will know...so she intend to keep it that way...but she said she will tease me and lick my nipple...maximum..i said ok better than none...
Care to share bro and thanks 👍
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Very naise. Thanks for good sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1