The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3190 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Tomolo go 107 drink and see see.
No LIVE report?
Old Yesterday, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
watersupply deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywatersupply deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
No LIVE report?
Too busy beoing lol
Old Yesterday, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2673 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Paiseh over slept. Is jaslyn working on sunday?
Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 13
infinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I saw someone post on fb that xinyi is back from her trip and working yesterday at blk 491 jurong west ave 1 and jaslyn is still working at blk 107 serangoon north ave 1. Xinyi is off on sunday but not sure about jaslyn though.
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3675 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Carlsberg beer promoter @ BLK 682 Hougang Ave 4.
You guys can check her out at Broadway Coffeeshop
and give her your fullest support.
2 other promoters i saw, the Granny in blue in the picture selling Dester
and a chubby Milf selling Bavaria.

Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2673 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Carlsberg beer promoter @ BLK 682 Hougang Ave 4.
You guys can check her out at Broadway Coffeeshop
and give her your fullest support.
2 other promoters i saw, the Granny in blue in the picture selling Dester
and a chubby Milf selling Bavaria.

This carlsberg good. She and Jaslyn is totally different taste. One is Malaysian fit and tan. JAV lady looking with nice butt and sexy voice.

This carlsbery looks like PRC. Tall and lengthy with slutty feel and fair. Not sure about her voice thou. Wa. If she PRC today maybe working can go see see liao.

For Malaysian like Jaslyn, Cindy usually work Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat only. Dunno why maybe they are based in JB and come to work only during days more people are drinking. PRC based in SG. Can work everyday.
Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 2
Bigbadhen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbadhen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbadhen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any in North area?
Old Today, 01:11 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15412 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
This carlsberg good. She and Jaslyn is totally different taste. One is Malaysian fit and tan. JAV lady looking with nice butt and sexy voice.

This carlsbery looks like PRC. Tall and lengthy with slutty feel and fair. Not sure about her voice thou. Wa. If she PRC today maybe working can go see see liao.

For Malaysian like Jaslyn, Cindy usually work Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat only. Dunno why maybe they are based in JB and come to work only during days more people are drinking. PRC based in SG. Can work everyday.
nice share....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1