The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 21
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!
Re: M CLub Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
do you have different definition/understanding of Gentleman's Club ? there is never any short-time or sex on demand arrangement at Gentleman's Club.
Gentlemen club definition in BKK and Pattaya are very different. Gentlemen club in pattaya mean shops that have ladies who can accompany you for drinks. The ladies earn based on ladies drinks and providing ST. Most, if not all Pattaya gentlemen club have ST rooms.
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Samster

daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Heard from my friend there is a place call the graden 168 it an open concept local bar . Any bro been there before . He told me there a bit like Taema in Bangkok . FL will go there and if see good can bring to big disco . Any bro been try before . Thanks
168 is also frequent by local Thai. You can approach the gals but dont expect everyone to be FL. They may be but they can also be there to enjoy with their friends. Alcohols prices and mixers are much cheaper than club. Also there serve proper food and have live music
Old Today, 12:43 AM
Samster

Re: M CLub Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Gentlemen club definition in BKK and Pattaya are very different. Gentlemen club in pattaya mean shops that have ladies who can accompany you for drinks. The ladies earn based on ladies drinks and providing ST. Most, if not all Pattaya gentlemen club have ST rooms.
Just to add, pattaya GC usually have curtain at the sofa which you can pull across and use for more privacy for some hanky panky with the gals. Gals in pattaya GC are usually older
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1