The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 1
chionz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchionz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Tricia (VP)
Thanks for the recce bro! Great FR as usual! I was telling bro Trafalgar that i think i saw Tricia after my session with Yves… now i know thats prob not her😂
Old Today, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Thanks for the recce bro! Great FR as usual! I was telling bro Trafalgar that i think i saw Tricia after my session with Yves… now i know thats prob not her😂
Thanks bro!

I think tricia is more towards the cute side and her discount is similar to crystal where you can recognise is her but just not so perfect, no blemish on her face though. I know you not really into school girl vibe but she have it cause she just too young at 20 so can really just feel that youthful vibe, the school girl vibe is unlike weiwei who abit older but still have that vibe. Can really consider going
Old Today, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

FR for Angela (VP)

Glad I caught this angel (pardon the pun) on her first day of work, as I suspect she'll be quite popular once more bros start to meet her. Not going to write a long erotica FR because I'm spent after today's exertions and it's late.

First off, to answer the burning question some bros must have had after seeing her pics - yes they're quite filtered / ps-ed, and even she admits she looks nothing like the pictures. BUT, and this is a big BUT - she's very very pretty. The moment I saw her, I knew I struck jackpot. I don't know how much influence her supposed French great grandfather has on her genes since that must have been diluted to 1/8 by now (sorry if my math is wrong, it's late), but she does look a touch Eurasian with her high cheekbones and sharp nose (didn't verify if she's had a nose job before though). Some fillers in her lips but that's so common nowadays so who cares.

To compare her with other VP girls that are pretty to me, and this is purely in my subjective opinion: she's below the goddesses Alin and Jolin, but above the likes of Chantelle and Diora. Probably on par with Emma, but Emma's the type of natural pristine East Asian face, while Angela's more exotic and touched up. Never had a session with Zoie before, but I've bumped into her twice, and I'd vote Angela over Zoie. Again, I stress that this is highly subjective so please don't call me out if Angela's not your cup of tea.

Service-wise:
- showered alone, which I don't mind at all. With the exception of Jolin and her shower-play, I think most VP girls who help customers to shower mainly do it for toolkit inspection anyway
- very willing kisser with tongue. Which is great because who wouldn't wanna make out with a pretty face like hers
- painting allowed too. Not clean shaven, but trimmed. No risk of getting your nostrils tickled by pubes. Very erotic moans. Got really horny after climaxing on my tongue
- decent BJ. She tried to DT but claimed I'm too big for her, and I'm not, so please don't try to be too rough and face-fuck her
- she's tight. Not sure if it was because she was sensitive after cumming, but she could barely make herself move after impaling herself on cowgirl. Proactive in getting her own pleasure too, taking the initiative to place a pillow under her butt in missionary so that I could hit her g-spot better, and rubbing her clit herself while I pumped her

GFE was great too. She had an ex-bf from China so her Mandarin is quite fluent. She was a tad shy and apprehensive at the start due to this being her first day, but by the end of the session her bubbly personality was shining through.

Highly recommend!
Old Today, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yves (VP)

As everyone should already know this legend, won't need to introduce too much.

Originally arranged to book Diora today, but she was not available, so I -rearranged to book Yves as she is highly recommended and going to ORD soon.

She looked much better than I was expecting. Skillfully put on makeup and sexy permed hair, she came down in a sexy sports bra and yoga pants. As opposed to most girls being discounted from the photos, Yves was one of the rare few who looks better than the photos. Looks like hot OL type.

Her mandarin is fluent and she initiates conversation really well. She was really funny and made the atmosphere enjoyable and light-hearted.

Unfortunately I experienced some performance issues today which really disrupted the session and preventing her from doing her job and me from enjoying all the joyful things she had to offer. I really don't know why this happens. Well, that is too bad. At least I managed to complete my shot through DIY at the last minute.

Anyway, when I went home, I realised she left me a hickey as a souvenir. That was cool as it was the first time that a FL did that.
Old Today, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
FR for Angela (VP)

Glad I caught this angel (pardon the pun) on her first day of work, as I suspect she'll be quite popular once more bros start to meet her. Not going to write a long erotica FR because I'm spent after today's exertions and it's late.

First off, to answer the burning question some bros must have had after seeing her pics - yes they're quite filtered / ps-ed, and even she admits she looks nothing like the pictures. BUT, and this is a big BUT - she's very very pretty. The moment I saw her, I knew I struck jackpot. I don't know how much influence her supposed French great grandfather has on her genes since that must have been diluted to 1/8 by now (sorry if my math is wrong, it's late), but she does look a touch Eurasian with her high cheekbones and sharp nose (didn't verify if she's had a nose job before though). Some fillers in her lips but that's so common nowadays so who cares.

To compare her with other VP girls that are pretty to me, and this is purely in my subjective opinion: she's below the goddesses Alin and Jolin, but above the likes of Chantelle and Diora. Probably on par with Emma, but Emma's the type of natural pristine East Asian face, while Angela's more exotic and touched up. Never had a session with Zoie before, but I've bumped into her twice, and I'd vote Angela over Zoie. Again, I stress that this is highly subjective so please don't call me out if Angela's not your cup of tea.

Service-wise:
- showered alone, which I don't mind at all. With the exception of Jolin and her shower-play, I think most VP girls who help customers to shower mainly do it for toolkit inspection anyway
- very willing kisser with tongue. Which is great because who wouldn't wanna make out with a pretty face like hers
- painting allowed too. Not clean shaven, but trimmed. No risk of getting your nostrils tickled by pubes. Very erotic moans. Got really horny after climaxing on my tongue
- decent BJ. She tried to DT but claimed I'm too big for her, and I'm not, so please don't try to be too rough and face-fuck her
- she's tight. Not sure if it was because she was sensitive after cumming, but she could barely make herself move after impaling herself on cowgirl. Proactive in getting her own pleasure too, taking the initiative to place a pillow under her butt in missionary so that I could hit her g-spot better, and rubbing her clit herself while I pumped her

GFE was great too. She had an ex-bf from China so her Mandarin is quite fluent. She was a tad shy and apprehensive at the start due to this being her first day, but by the end of the session her bubbly personality was shining through.

Highly recommend!
Thanks for your FR. Was concerned as the photos looked too PS-ed and too good to be true. Good to know that she is actually pretty, though won't be able to visualise how she looks like due to misleading photos. But since you said she is prettier than Diora, that's high praise. And since the rejection policy for VP has been relaxed, there is no harm anyway. Though I never had any issue with VP's viet girls, thats their specialty after all.
Old Today, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
Thanks for your FR. Was concerned as the photos looked too PS-ed and too good to be true. Good to know that she is actually pretty, though won't be able to visualise how she looks like due to misleading photos. But since you said she is prettier than Diora, that's high praise. And since the rejection policy for VP has been relaxed, there is no harm anyway. Though I never had any issue with VP's viet girls, thats their specialty after all.
Maybe my comparison with Diora is flawed because I've only ever seen Diora bare-faced, while Angela had make up on. So it's not a fair comparison.

Imo, if you want a reference for how she actually looks, the video is prob most accurate, albeit with a chin that's less sharp.

She looks more like the "zhng" type of pretty with a hint of mixed blood, so I guess I understand why she's compared to Angelababy. Bros who prefer more natural type of pretty will probably find Emma and Zoie to be prettier.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1