The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, mandy, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/aummocute

Texted her to express my interest in meeting her when I'm back in SG in a few days time and to ask a few qualifying qns (whether she top/btm since she doesn't specify, which area she staying etc). Asked me to text her only when I want to meet her.

Repeated my need for the qualifying qns so I can decide to even want to meet her. Simply reply me her location and price (6 blues), still not saying whether she top/btm. Nvm. Attempted to nego but she just stopped replying

Hope others will have a better time. Decided to give up which is a pity because she looks great in her profile.
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
jaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterphucker View Post
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/aummocute

Texted her to express my interest in meeting her when I'm back in SG in a few days time and to ask a few qualifying qns (whether she top/btm since she doesn't specify, which area she staying etc). Asked me to text her only when I want to meet her.

Repeated my need for the qualifying qns so I can decide to even want to meet her. Simply reply me her location and price (6 blues), still not saying whether she top/btm. Nvm. Attempted to nego but she just stopped replying

Hope others will have a better time. Decided to give up which is a pity because she looks great in her profile.
When contacting a provider, never make the mistake of revealing that you’re not able to meet her right away. You don’t have to lie about it, simply don’t mention it at all. They deal with tons of time wasters and will be quick to dismiss you as yet another one, regardless of how honest or sincere your intentions might have been. Ask whatever you want to ask, and then say that you’ll be in touch soon after you find some time in your schedule. That will allow you to end the conversation on a good note until you revisit it when you’re back in town.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
When contacting a provider, never make the mistake of revealing that you’re not able to meet her right away. You don’t have to lie about it, simply don’t mention it at all. They deal with tons of time wasters and will be quick to dismiss you as yet another one, regardless of how honest or sincere your intentions might have been. Ask whatever you want to ask, and then say that you’ll be in touch soon after you find some time in your schedule. That will allow you to end the conversation on a good note until you revisit it when you’re back in town.
Yeah something for me to learn from I guess.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1