The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5511 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AMK Hidden HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckkoh21 View Post
Sharing this budget massage since it stated AMK.

Place : AMK Block 5xx
Name : Lina
Dmg : 55+50(can tip more if u think she deserve)
Massage : 8.5/10
RTM : Me already visited 5th times, so up to other bros to see how good is she LoL
Interesting. I think I know the shop u went to. Lets hope this thread can stay alive for a long while.
Old 20-09-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3864 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Interesting. I think I know the shop u went to. Lets hope this thread can stay alive for a long while.
with the advertising like that, don't put hopes too high
Old 20-09-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4447 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
I feel very fast gone. Max by Today if not next 48 hrs.lolx
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 22-09-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
leonnex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met this massage therapist hidden in Amk while strolling in the neighbourhood. She approached me with a warm smile and guided me into the shop. After the massage she turned me around and asked if I wanted any service and left a happy man.

Name: Angel
Damage: 1b+1b1r
Massage: 7.5/10

RTM: Definitely! Went there three times and no regrets so far.
Old 23-09-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonnex View Post
Met this massage therapist hidden in Amk while strolling in the neighbourhood. She approached me with a warm smile and guided me into the shop. After the massage she turned me around and asked if I wanted any service and left a happy man.

Woa nice, can share with me the details? Hope this threat can least as long as possible
Old 23-09-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Charles420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi, can share contact? Tia
Old 23-09-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 18
abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Hi can share contact? TIA
Old 23-09-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

AMK 407 there the tcm is totally clean experience? Heard this being said before .

Eager to try one ml there that I visit and lost touch with since her days working at bradell.

Hard to believe it's total clean, so unbelievable
Old 23-09-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 6
KT3248 is a splendid one to beholdKT3248 is a splendid one to beholdKT3248 is a splendid one to beholdKT3248 is a splendid one to beholdKT3248 is a splendid one to beholdKT3248 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post

Crossing my fingers.
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2073 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Got a call not too long ago, the ml kept asking me to come down for TCM massage...i was thinking maybe see if she is up to something or not...when reached the area blk2xx, she waved me in and to the bed (not room type)..did the back massage with little teasing, then flipped in front...ask me why so long never come...i said got better service elsewhere..hope she understand my point...then she started massaging the front legs, thighs, near groin area but not there...she mentioned that this is legit shop..but she did use my tool to demostrate that they cannot do this (hj)..then i know the furthest they would go is just brushes with your tool...
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 12
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Got a call not too long ago, the ml kept asking me to come down for TCM massage...i was thinking maybe see if she is up to something or not...when reached the area blk2xx, she waved me in and to the bed (not room type)..did the back massage with little teasing, then flipped in front...ask me why so long never come...i said got better service elsewhere..hope she understand my point...then she started massaging the front legs, thighs, near groin area but not there...she mentioned that this is legit shop..but she did use my tool to demostrate that they cannot do this (hj)..then i know the furthest they would go is just brushes with your tool...
Can share . Like to try
Old Today, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Like that then you tell her, if like that then you will take even longer time to find her since no happy service
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 6
EASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant futureEASADOA21 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can share this location ?
Old Today, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 11
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
AMK 407 there the tcm is totally clean experience? Heard this being said before .

Eager to try one ml there that I visit and lost touch with since her days working at bradell.

Hard to believe it's total clean, so unbelievable
Some bro did shared nearby has more than clean shop.
Old Today, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lolmike is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone managed to unlock any at Lion city. If you knows place.
Or if have any younger ml to recommend. The massage standard there is not bad, I like.

Used to have a jolin that will teased but she moved to Bedok not so clean spa.

Do pm me your recommendations if don’t want to make it public. Appreciate it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1