The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
living4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplayer View Post
Saw the 2 newbies whom didn’t manage to see the last round

Nana and Yaoyao

Looks juicy with bosomy figure
Didn’t manage to try as decide to go for tried and tested Wawa
Nana was the only choice when I was there. Bosomy, so did not hiam. But it was not a great session.

She started the water running, rub some shampoo on me then left me to shower on my own, so different SOP from the rest. No action in the shower area. She came into the shower area after I went out just to splash some water on herself. The tatoos was a turn off for me.

She was not sure what to do on the bed. I got to tell her. When it came to BBBJ, kept saying I was too big and could not take it into her mouth. I felt so proud for a second, then realised that the other girls I had in GL must have very big mouth to take in my size. Which will be strange. This is bullshit.

AR was touch and go, followed by telling me that time is running out. I took over as I could not bear the nonsense by then. I ended up spending $200 for 35 mins.

The house need to QC or train a bit more.
Old 18-09-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by living4me View Post
followed by telling me that time is running out. I ended up spending $200 for 35 mins.

time is running out but yet you are done in 35mins ?
don't understand what u mean. or you extended a 30 min
session to 1 hr session but done by 35 min?
Old 22-09-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2103 / Power: 39
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

I had Nana for a few sessions. She is service oriented and good skills.
Old 25-09-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Ling Ling

Hair: Short hair, dyed brown like Ah Lian.

Looks: 7/10. Very young natural SYT face.

Boobs: Natural B cup
Height: About 155 cm.

Personality: Extremely bubbly and innocent like a school girl. If you got chemistry with her, she can suddenly kee siao get very excited and strike some heroine poses in front of the mirror or start to sing loudly, LOL.

Body: Diminutive tiny size and slim with a tight ass. She has some fats on her arms but still very slim and firm, small waist and almost no body fat below her waist. When she jumps and wrap me like a koala bear, I feel she is damn lightweight so I est. only about 40-42kg the most.

Pussy: Tiny and tight but extremely bushy. I disturbed her it's like Amazon forest. You'll need to pry open the Lalang to see her abalone.
BBBJ: Good suction effect.
DFK: Can alternate between very soft and violent suction effect on your tongue, you will have to guide her depend on chemistry, LOL.
GFE: She is like an on/of switch. Need chemistry to bring out better GFE. So depends on your luck.

RTF: Maybe, need to try others first.
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi

Last edited by Topper; 26-09-2024 at 11:08 PM.
Old 26-09-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by living4me View Post
Nana was the only choice when I was there. Bosomy, so did not hiam. But it was not a great session.

She started the water running, rub some shampoo on me then left me to shower on my own, so different SOP from the rest. No action in the shower area. She came into the shower area after I went out just to splash some water on herself. The tatoos was a turn off for me.

She was not sure what to do on the bed. I got to tell her. When it came to BBBJ, kept saying I was too big and could not take it into her mouth. I felt so proud for a second, then realised that the other girls I had in GL must have very big mouth to take in my size. Which will be strange. This is bullshit.

AR was touch and go, followed by telling me that time is running out. I took over as I could not bear the nonsense by then. I ended up spending $200 for 35 mins.

The house need to QC or train a bit more.
This Nana is it better to avoid?

Any bro tried her?
Old 27-09-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 1
addmeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaddmeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

L16H08 Wa Wa

Looks: 7/10 Late 20s lady that slightly resembles Michelle Chong. Saw 5 ladies there and she looks the best to me.
Body: 8/10 Quite slim and fair skinned. Her skin is pretty smooth with nothing much to complain about.
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced C with with very soft pale brown nipples. She would’ve been a B without the enhancement and it’ll be a 9/10 for me. It’s still nice to grab and her nipples looks really under mileage even though she’s been here for a year.
BBBJ: She does it slow and sensual. She’ll take the whole thing and slurps it. Tickles your balls too and somehow I quite like it.
DFK: Didn’t try but I don’t think she’ll reject
Overall: 7/10
Damage: $100/1 30mins
RTF: Yes

Wa Wa’s a very optimistic and cheerful lady. She’s chatty from the point we entered the room up till the point where we’re on bed right before the action. That’s where she’ll transform into her other seductive self. Hardworking and definitely not in a rush or showing any bad attitude. She accommodates to different positions and appears to be enjoying it as much as I do which is a plus point. Definitely deserves a try.
Old 27-09-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Wawa just now. I agree with her service level mentioned by others.

She is a nice and gentle lady. Bros please treat her with care.

Best way to describe her in Chinese would be: " 肤白貌美,软萌乖巧性格好,全程都很配合 "

Age: 29, '95 babe (by her) but can tell she is still damn young.

Looks: 8/10. Stunningly beautiful at certain angles esp. with her super long hair.

Figure: Slim and svelte. Very fair and beautiful pair of legs and feet. Butt a bit lacking but compensated by the rest.

Boobs: Modified but looks and feels damn natural unless you press hard. Beautiful light brown nipples.

Personality: Bubbly, kind and service oriented. She will make you feel at ease.

BBBJ: Slow and sensual. Best part is, she lets you pump her in the mouth and she will accommodate it to make you feel like pumping a pussy, damn shiok.

FJ: She gladly takes all positions and gets wet when you pump her from behind.

Painting: Yes, she loves it.

DFK: Yes, slow and sensual.

Overall: 7/10.

RTF: Yes but need to try other gems first.
--------------
Do upz me if you like my review.
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi

Last edited by Topper; Yesterday at 07:07 AM.
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2103 / Power: 39
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
This Nana is it better to avoid?

Any bro tried her?
she is one of my regulars, her service is good. she has her regular legion of fans.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
theplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lingling 1608 is a bit like Jayley woo with her newly dyed hair and local ah lian looks
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 10
Keepchiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeepchiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1608 Ling Ling - 1st visit to this house.

Wah. Damn. You guys get the ahhhh moment where you finally found your regular. Sometimes even after all the helpful reviews from various bros, its still a hit and miss on the journey to find your perfect fuck friend. Thats what happened to me. GFE, service, body, looks, all exactly what I like, found in Ling Ling.

Before bros say the service comes from me looking like Andy Lau, lolol definitely not. Im a rather big sized bear with an average dick.

Lets get the stats out of the way 1st.
Looks: 9/10 100% syt with short hair. More gnd cute type.

Boobs: 9/10 au natural b cup. And for some reason her titty skin is smoother than the rest of her body. But to be fair, but a small boob with ass person. So her proportionate tits are exactly what I like.

Body: 9/10 no fats bros. Not fats. Not the 6 pack female flat tummy, but definitely flat. Ass wise not huge, but firm to the touch, definitely great for doggy pounds. About 150-155cm petite and she says shes about 43kg now, aiming to drop another 3 kg so bros can carry her and fuck while standing.

Dfk: 7/10 maybe the chemistry takes time to build up during future visits. But damn does she try with loads of tongue action.

Painting: 8/10 always love to paint a smelless pussy, and for some reason I think happy go lucky girls get wet easier. As I paint her, you can taste a sweet au natural body lube. Definitely not lube lube, bros who chiong long enough would know the difference. But she has a lot of hair down there that she don't wanna shave(i asked haha) so 2 points off.

Bbbj/AR: 8/10 definitely great suction and slurpy with lots of ball action. I've had really good bbbjs so i cant give this a 10. AR was decent, but I've had better as well, so no 10.

FJ: 9/10 for me. Being average sized, I think this girl has rather short canal, its quite obvious that you're hitting her cervix while she's riding you or during missionary. Extra sensation ftw. Also like I say, she's wet naturally, tgt with a little lube's help, it was a tight and wet fuck.

Was reading reviews and decided on Ling Ling. Guess I was lucky, entered and saw this cute short hair girl sitting alone. Verified with okt if its ling ling. Yes, paid 4B and went ahead. First look at her body and her jovialness while she's signing attendance, I already know this is gonna be a good chionging day.

Followed Ling Ling in and she said "let's try the space ship room today!" Went in and saw a water bed, then I asked if got waterbed service. Then she happily said, "if want waterbed next time we go another room! That room bigger for water bed play." Stripped and chatted with her smiling a lot while bathing. Once done with bathing, I turned my back to grab my towel. Then she held out to me and said, "wait wait I wanna blow you in the bathroom 1st." Oh btw this girl is very hygenic. Mouthwashed once before everything started and once after AR.

After we're done with bathing, went to the bed and she started her boob rub, I don't particularly enjoy boob rubs, but she put in the effort shift her body here and there to make sure she covers you from top to the ankle. Then came the slow catbath, ohh yea. Love it with loads of suction, gonna teach her to play with the back of the knee next time. Raised my ass and she took her time to give a me decent AR, shortly after she shifted her body to start action on the balls with good suction and pops.

Turned my body around, and damn she really takes her time with the foreplay. Slowly circling from the nipples, then downwards and gave me a bbbj. Normally after bbbj its capping action yea? But nooo, she circled back up to the nipple area, took her time there, then further up to both ears, dfk and back down to the balls and rod again.

Halfway through bbbj, I asked her if she wanted to 69, and she smiled "why not I lie down and you paint me!" This girl knows how to take the time to enjoy herself lol. Took my time to lick her nipples and went down on her. Only challenge was to open the bush and dive in. Gave her a good painting session and I could feel her clit slightly erected, tasted her sweet nectar, all while holding on to her hands. Damn gfe. Was on her for a good 5mins and felt her body shudder slightly and stopped.

Next up to fj, caps on and she rode. She's got some decent skills, sucking on your nipples while aggressive pounding on top of you. But of course that didnt last too long. But what I loved about her riding is when she changed to the grinding mode, it was so deep inside her that the cervix rubbing felt fking awesome. Changed to missionary, great visuals with her cute tits bouncing up and down and the best feeling you can get is when you see her nipples harddening while you pound her hard. Another thing she does is that she tries to lift her butt up during missionary now and then to make you penetrate her further in. I won't judge whether her pussy is tight or not, all I can say is I can feel the full penetration so well that I unloaded in less than 5mins.

Hugged and kissed a little more while bathing, said my goodbyes and already looking forward to the next session.

Was initially hesitating if I should post this fr, cause if she gets real popular, its gonna be hard to find her. But I've depended on so many bro's fr, shall have to do my part too. Its only her 3rd or 4th month here, enjoy chiong all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1