The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Have been off the massage scene for quite some time. Today just happen to body-aching all over & kinda horny ... so decided to randomly pick a new ml.

Came across this ML from HK, which is rather rare mostly from CN or Viet.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-summer/

Wow, all I can say that she's almost the total package. I reckon that OMM is best in this scene... think she is quite close to OMM's standards. In fact, her massage skill was slightly better & stronger, and she does legit zua-geng as well. Not those anyhow and claimed to know this art.

Her sensuality was steamy. Teasing your body with her tongue, nehs and fingers at the right way.. turning on your didi to turbo mode.

her looks is probably between 8-8.5 /10, with a smooth & silky complexion and a petite & youthful looking body. I guess she is probably <25 years old.

Too bad she won't be ard for too long, going back in few days time. Hoping that she will stay longer her next stint.
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
graphis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wow! Shi Shi!
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/shishi-massage/

Looks like her pictures, and then some! What a premium girl, and she doesn't quite know it. Shi Shi is very tall, mile long legs, cute all natural B cups, and topped with a very pretty, sweet minx face. She is seriously pretty. If she was in a club, she would be in the VIP section vibing to the music with her friends, while we are in the main dance floor watching, oogling and drooling.i wonder how many followers she has on douyin.

Shi Shi, to me, looks a lot like DJ Fox!!! Yes that sweetest, sexiest DJ which I beat off to several times! Lol. She has that demure, innocent face with full pouty lips and smiley eyes, but without DJ Fox's dyed hair and tatts.

When it came to sensual, she really surprised me. Expecting the lacklustre, detached approach which many peetty girls have, Shi Shi has zero airs, no attitude. In fact, for such a looker, Shi Shi is very giving, caring and even enthusiastically took my full load in her mouth and continued till I was totally drained.

Finally, after soooooo long, someone on SLG, I can rave about who isn't Viet. Hahaha.

Shi Shi will be here till 22nd October, so soon... sob sob. But I will rtm a few more time for sure.
Bro what's the damage for cim? Or you took the full package 300? Thanks
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Have been off the massage scene for quite some time. Today just happen to body-aching all over & kinda horny ... so decided to randomly pick a new ml.

Came across this ML from HK, which is rather rare mostly from CN or Viet.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-summer/

Wow, all I can say that she's almost the total package. I reckon that OMM is best in this scene... think she is quite close to OMM's standards. In fact, her massage skill was slightly better & stronger, and she does legit zua-geng as well. Not those anyhow and claimed to know this art.

Her sensuality was steamy. Teasing your body with her tongue, nehs and fingers at the right way.. turning on your didi to turbo mode.

her looks is probably between 8-8.5 /10, with a smooth & silky complexion and a petite & youthful looking body. I guess she is probably <25 years old.

Too bad she won't be ard for too long, going back in few days time. Hoping that she will stay longer her next stint.
Long time no see you around! Agreed with the points in your MR.

Makes me want to go back again, haha..
Old Today, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42727 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Very enjoyable fj indeed, thought not to the highest crescendo level (when I had a change of 7 condoms). With her, I had 5 change of condoms.

She is flying back to China this afternoon. Urgent matter to tend to. Won't be returning anytime soon - that's what she just said.
Wonder what u d to change so many CD ?

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32932370
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25356 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This is due to the condom coming off during the FJ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Change 5 times with one shot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wonder what u d to change so many CD ?
Due to a combination of factors - pussy too tight/grip too strong; greasy penis as massage oil was used; the type of greasy condom being used. Was being asked to wash the lubricant off the penis yesterday.
Old Today, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alamak.. see this new posting for coco, thought is keying, make me happy for no reason 🤣
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42727 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Due to a combination of factors - pussy too tight/grip too strong; greasy penis as massage oil was used; the type of greasy condom being used. Was being asked to wash the lubricant off the penis yesterday.
I supposed u had a good frenching as u always like
But taking time to change 5 CD u still can maintain hard very good for u

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32932370
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1