The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4413 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwolve View Post
Not a mix-up. Because I went to WH04 to meet her from her previous reviews. I asked for her. Anyway, if she is not leaving, good for us. She is a very nice girl and willing to please.
Yep, she is a rare gem.

Btw, she is only less than 4 mths here, long way before release.

Hope all Bros will take good care of her and treat her gently.
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi
Old Today, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

LeLe(16W04)

Face...quite chio, feminine, sultry, very fair, youngish milf looker, late 20s-early 30s??, Jiangsu gal...fair clean smooth ovalish face with quite big pinkish cheeks, shapely nose, lovely big black doe eyes, sensuous soft lips and tongue, longish girlie straight dark brown hair...smells nice

Body...160+cm tall, slimmish proportionate albeit slightly meaty in a curvy voluptuous sexy way...skin is very fair, tight and fabulously creamy smooth, great to feel and lick!...has quite a large tattoo on the upper right side of her back/shoulder...ass is quite big, firm, sexy and bouncy...pussy is trimmed, normal size labia and clit, quite tight and very wet and squishy, lol

Boobs...natural big C cup, creamy smooth & soft, slight droop but still looks good, quite large areola light skin colour with small nipples...great to suck, squeeze, fondle, boobs bod massage, boobs fuck and just watch them jiggling about during fj, lol

Service....

Does just about full gl prc package except no bbbj in shower and only allows light fingering of her pussy...

Shower...

Soapy shower quite hot & spicy, soapy rabba front and back, good grinding and nice use of her fab natural big tits, also does a shiok soapy rub of my cock, balls and ass with her hands, soft wet lips kissing, great eyecontact and soft moans

Bed...

Her foreplay is very good, hard worker and sensual with nice use of her lips, hands, boobs and legs....boobs fuck and rub is really nice...BBBJ suction is quite good with nice deep throat...AR wet, slurpy, lick and pokes all the way in deep, nice...69 also nice plus good use of mirrors

She really enjoys sexual foreplay except only light fingering, nice sexy sensuous soft moans, great eyecontact and hands and legs all over...PLUS....she gets very wet very easily, dripping leaking wet, no bad smell and tastes alright, lol...

I had a fantastic fabulous time with her natural big creamy smooth boobs...licked and felt her very fair smooth bod all over...then licked and sucked her pussy/clit, at times massaging her boobs, other times massaging one boob while light fingering and licking her clit...probably brought her to an orgasm or thereabouts, her cunt juice gushing out wet wet wet, hands all over me, moaning and jerking, fabulous fantastic feel and sight!

FJ...open to any positions, has stamina and can take a pounding but must take it slow at first...best enjoyed misch, doggie and cowgal...with good use of mirrors and her natural big boobs and bouncy ass, nice moaning, good eyecontact, hands and legs use very good as well

Massage....not bad, quite soothing and once again good use of her natural big boobs

Gfe...

Very high, natural, sensuous, passionate, wet, hot & steamy as the session progressed...i sense LeLe is the YMMV type when it comes to frenching, as with me, I went in without any expectations, took it nice, slow and gentle, no forcing, soft wet kissing first, then more intense lips mouth kisses, then eventually when I started to get her high and dripping wet, bingo her mouth opened and our tongues slowly melted, became full on intense passionate sensuous dfk with hands all over each other, eyes rolling, during raunchy FJ, damn shiok!...

LeLe is quite a good conversationalist as well, great to hug and cuddle, she stroking my balls and cock, and once fully intimate with passionate sensuous soft slow french and dfk, nicee!...

Overall i think LeLe makes for a great submissive obedient feminine womanly steamy hot lover with fabulous creamy smooth big natural boobs and a dripping wet pussy...treat her gently and nicely, sure to enjoy...no wonder she appears to be an AP in this house...not so easy to get walking in...

NB. Think LeLe no longer does short time service ??

Oh yeah, many thanks to bro semj for the recommendation!
Old Today, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4413 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
LeLe(16W04)

Face...quite chio, feminine, sultry, very fair, youngish milf looker, late 20s-early 30s??, Jiangsu gal...fair clean smooth ovalish face with quite big pinkish cheeks, shapely nose, lovely big black doe eyes, sensuous soft lips and tongue, longish girlie straight dark brown hair...smells nice

Body...160+cm tall, slimmish proportionate albeit slightly meaty in a curvy voluptuous sexy way...skin is very fair, tight and fabulously creamy smooth, great to feel and lick!...has quite a large tattoo on the upper right side of her back/shoulder...ass is quite big, firm, sexy and bouncy...pussy is trimmed, normal size labia and clit, quite tight and very wet and squishy, lol

Boobs...natural big C cup, creamy smooth & soft, slight droop but still looks good, quite large areola light skin colour with small nipples...great to suck, squeeze, fondle, boobs bod massage, boobs fuck and just watch them jiggling about during fj, lol

Service....

Does just about full gl prc package except no bbbj in shower and only allows light fingering of her pussy...

Shower...

Soapy shower quite hot & spicy, soapy rabba front and back, good grinding and nice use of her fab natural big tits, also does a shiok soapy rub of my cock, balls and ass with her hands, soft wet lips kissing, great eyecontact and soft moans

Bed...

Her foreplay is very good, hard worker and sensual with nice use of her lips, hands, boobs and legs....boobs fuck and rub is really nice...BBBJ suction is quite good with nice deep throat...AR wet, slurpy, lick and pokes all the way in deep, nice...69 also nice plus good use of mirrors

She really enjoys sexual foreplay except only light fingering, nice sexy sensuous soft moans, great eyecontact and hands and legs all over...PLUS....she gets very wet very easily, dripping leaking wet, no bad smell and tastes alright, lol...

I had a fantastic fabulous time with her natural big creamy smooth boobs...licked and felt her very fair smooth bod all over...then licked and sucked her pussy/clit, at times massaging her boobs, other times massaging one boob while light fingering and licking her clit...probably brought her to an orgasm or thereabouts, her cunt juice gushing out wet wet wet, hands all over me, moaning and jerking, fabulous fantastic feel and sight!

FJ...open to any positions, has stamina and can take a pounding but must take it slow at first...best enjoyed misch, doggie and cowgal...with good use of mirrors and her natural big boobs and bouncy ass, nice moaning, good eyecontact, hands and legs use very good as well

Massage....not bad, quite soothing and once again good use of her natural big boobs

Gfe...

Very high, natural, sensuous, passionate, wet, hot & steamy as the session progressed...i sense LeLe is the YMMV type when it comes to frenching, as with me, I went in without any expectations, took it nice, slow and gentle, no forcing, soft wet kissing first, then more intense lips mouth kisses, then eventually when I started to get her high and dripping wet, bingo her mouth opened and our tongues slowly melted, became full on intense passionate sensuous dfk with hands all over each other, eyes rolling, during raunchy FJ, damn shiok!...

LeLe is quite a good conversationalist as well, great to hug and cuddle, she stroking my balls and cock, and once fully intimate with passionate sensuous soft slow french and dfk, nicee!...

Overall i think LeLe makes for a great submissive obedient feminine womanly steamy hot lover with fabulous creamy smooth big natural boobs and a dripping wet pussy...treat her gently and nicely, sure to enjoy...no wonder she appears to be an AP in this house...not so easy to get walking in...

NB. Think LeLe no longer does short time service ??

Oh yeah, many thanks to bro semj for the recommendation!
Thanks for the super detailed FR.

Yep, LeLe is definitely AP in fact so AP that I don't even have chance to get her cuz she is booked most of the time else have to wait damn long, LOL.

Had chance to talk to her before while waiting outside for another gal, she is friendly with high EQ and a great conversationist.
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1