The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12134 / Power: 63
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4151 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Discreet place and fairly convenient. Reached the place, messaged her and was welcomed in with a hug. Wawa is one of the few girls that you can have a conversation with. She offers a cup of warm water to ease you in, holds good small talk and comes across as a very genuine person. I guess that is her “Dong Bei” personality coming across. She easily broke the ice.
Got nudged into having a shower and when I went out, she was ready with a towel to pat my back dry. Then I was told to turn around and she continued patting me kneeling down. That’s when the action started.
She was drying my knees and shin and then started to French my private area. She then stood up and we started to Frenching mouth to mouth. Slowly she guided me to bed and gently pressed me down and lifted my legs. The AR was mind-blowing good. She switched between licks on the perineum and the asshole. Before proceeding to suck my cock. It was all really, really good.
As she was blowing me, she suddenly switched position and we sixty-nined!
I ate her like a diabetic in need of insulin.
Came in her mouth. It was intense as she will continue blowing you after you nut sending you to heights. After she rinsed her mouth, she cleans my residual drip by enveloping her mouth filled with warm water. It was cloud 9.
She cleaned up and it was still not over. She offered to massage me.
We hugged and talked afterwards. Strange thing is, after nutting, our conversations became even easier after. We talked about everything. Her life in China and my lack of life in Singapore. We kinda touched base on an emotional level.
She offered me a cup of water and a hug before I left. Also gave me a hard-boiled tea egg. She believed that it balances out the protein I loss.
This is one of the few gems I have met that I can keep going back to.
A definite thumbs up and an absolute 5 star RTM, RTF. No drama.
wa.. now got boiled tea egg liao! guess i need to visit her to see if i can get an egg too!
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1416 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Seems she rtc today
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Seems she rtc today
Wawa went back china to attend to some urgent matters, will be back sg in a couple of days. I tried to book for tomorrow first slot and this is what she told me.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 16
mao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant future

Update on her absence.

She will be away 10 days.
Old Today, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 11
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's sudden. Chatted with Wawa on tue about a session end of the work week. No heads up from her, lucky saw this update else will have made a wasted trip down.
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2776 / Power: 22
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she posted on her wechat movement

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1