The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 11
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: People's Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnshiok View Post
Ygjj is back
Please pm me her new shop address. Thank you.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
lsecretl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: People's Park

So dropped by yesterday for a quick walk after work, particularly looking for the horny one and saw her, looks decent but i think she made enough for the day or something, totally ignored me lol.

Decided to try a random shop in the middle and paid 3 red for 30 mins. Massage was meh but she kept assulting me which is what i like. Asked her name and was told its yv***, i saw a poster with some bad comments im like....siao liao. Turns out to be super nice, she offered full packages but i told her lets see where you make me wanna go, and we ended up on hands only as her skillful hands makes it feel much better than the actual deed itself 1 blue 3 red on top of entry.

Looks wise, facial features sharp-ish but definately had seen better days in the past, boobs enhanced for sure but its alright.

Will definitely go back as we can click decently and i like her hands
Old Today, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ygjj is back
Who is that? Anyone keen to exchange with my good cim Helen at b1
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
garcia23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post

Why u dun share ur G cup in the first place?
Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
Yang Guang Jie Jie ?
Old Today, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ygjj is back
Who is this
Old Today, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 13
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold

If u make some effort, it shldnt be hard to find, even without the video

I actually walked a couple of rounds and there was a PRC cutie at B1 .... at lvl 3, spotted 1 or 2 shops that the doors were closed ... so I went to have dinner first

After dinner went back and did my rounds and there she was ... wearing a black dress with her black lingerie strap fully exposed

Thanks to the bros here for sharing the damage if not i wouldnt have mind paying a but more also. In short, it was Worth the wait
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1