The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Those people who brought the others to their matrimonial homes are very daring, the latter are even more daring. If the spouses were to find out, unless they are plain cowards, otherwise, will likely turn violent and ugly.
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Those people who brought the others to their matrimonial homes are very daring, the latter are even more daring. If the spouses were to find out, unless they are plain cowards, otherwise, will likely turn violent and ugly.
No one lives forever. Just YOLO-ED it. HAHAHA.
You can join in and do the same. No one's stopping you. HAHAHA.
Go Fuck and Fuck and Fuck. Fuck Fiesta I'M CUMMING. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 07:35 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Not possible. Better have a heart to heart talk with your wife
He has no mood to do heart to heart talk. HAHAHA.
Now, he can only think about how he is going to spend all his money on that fucking dumb kid. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

There are girls who are sexually activel, need sex every now and then, some even have more than one partner at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
Nice ones! Yeah missed those good old days. Things just happened and one thing lead to another.

Nowadays, even if the girl is married or attached, does not seemed to be the most important anymore. Especially many of them may be facing rs issues despite they are attached or married, allow us to have the chance to fill the gap.

Seems like girls wants sex more than guys haha

Currently my current encounter is not really "Free" but its more a paid message service with raw without additional charge. It happened after the 2nd visit. Never specially hunt for it but things just happen.
Old Today, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

There are well trained by their bf around their same age… practically can do every days fee times a day..

QUOTE=manure;23542399]Have been reading this entire thread for the past few years and finally succeeded with some inspiration and tips from previous stories.

But never expect to be having sex with someone almost 20 years younger than me. Boy all these xmms can fuck really well these days omg.[/QUOTE]
Old Today, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiaok View Post
Can tell she feels "struck" in her marriage. Don't dare divorce.

Its okay if y'all scold / give me advice. I can take it, after all, I think I'm considered part of the "younger" guys here (mid 20s) I consider myself quite inexperienced even tho I'm not a virgin. A few gfs and during my NS go overseas ML, FL

Anyways, she dont dare divorce cause of BTO.... When she telling me her hubby things, she feels I can understand her. I don't want to praise myself (but I might be a good listener)

I learn from SBF, just listen to female rants, so I have to credit fellow bros here.

I'm starting to feel what other bros say, husband neglect their wife. The current one I'm seeing just told me she tried to salvage their RS but the guy just take things for granted and dont know how shower her love. She also dont knows what she looking for....

Well she did say she feels I'm kinda young but the way I talk is not (feels like I'm late 20s)

She feels that I am able to understand her, so theres that... Cause she shared a lot guys just disappear after she told them her status(married)

I'm just seeing how things go lor.

Btw - kissed already, just a fast one. She say I 坏 but she like. Kept touching her when we drinking as well

She feels "struck" cause of her status. She tell me her hubby finish in less than 5 minutes and when I told her about foreplay she shock that I know about that due to my age...

Oh wells will continue hearing fellow bros advice and see how things progress. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiaok View Post
give some context, her hubby dont treat her well.... basically dont let her "feel like a girl, feel loved" and if she have issues or her family has issues, her hubby finds it troublesome and dont help her settle.... (hopefully not one of the bros here.....)

regarding how up, same as other bros.... or follow this forum advice, hear them out, sweet talk then move on to talking about topics regarding sex then progress from there, book hotel.....

also depends the frequency u guys meet and how open/willing she is to let u up, maybe start from HJ first, progress to BJ, etc.
Let Uncle 69 share some tips with you.

1) You will proceed and fuck her, bearing as many kids as possible.

2) After roughly about 25 years, when these kids are ripe for harvesting cash, get her to divorce her husband. Since they are still paying off on their BTO, they would have completed all payments by that time.

3) Once their divorce is finalized, all you have to do is step in and claim those kids that are rightfully yours without spending a single cent or effort in raising them up. You shall be rewarded with a fully paid house from them. Additionally, your retirement is also well taken care of by the kids who are now money making generators that can support you.

You can laugh all you want now, I allow you. HAHAHA.

This approach triumphs the fucking fail CPF regime scheme. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10097 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Very frequent with my partner.

She stayed in central area and one of the kid studys in western side of Singapore.

Waited for her hubby to bring their kids to school. It will take at least 1.5 hours if the hubby decided to return home instead of going to work.

Thus we have an hour of making love. No hurry with plenty of foreplay to get her very horny.

Yeah, making love on her matrimonial bed look at their wedding photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Very frequent with my partner.

She stayed in central area and one of the kid studys in western side of Singapore.

Waited for her hubby to bring their kids to school. It will take at least 1.5 hours if the hubby decided to return home instead of going to work.

Thus we have an hour of making love. No hurry with plenty of foreplay to get her very horny.

Yeah, making love on her matrimonial bed look at their wedding photo.
The guys will have sense of satisfaction & proud though they never said it out.
Old Today, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
huatkeelan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
The guys will have sense of satisfaction & proud though they never said it out.
Any satisfaction from the ladies?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1