The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Harrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Aum - Merci

https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...7#post23795887

Looks : pretty syt , instgram model

Boobs: 9/10 soft fair , nice to grab, love to lick on them

GFE : 10/10 feeling so loved by her, she pampered me and showered me with all her care

BBBJ : 10/10 love it when she looks up and me and smile cheekily, inserting my dick slowly into her mouth , using her tongue to swirl and create that vibrato that gives me goosebumps, and slowly deeper till i hit her throat , which she did this multiple times, it was a heavenly feeling

FJ : 9/10 2 shots of hot deep steamy love and sex, she rides really well, damn sexy to see her holding her hair, moaning and holding her boobs while riding

Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 7
Gonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitesocool View Post
https://t.me/c/1981656061/17985
I don’t know where to post a warning thread, so I’ll post it here first. If anyone know better place pls let me know. Don’t go this lady, fake photo, and everything has to follow her steps, leaving no room for initiative. I might rub her boobs a little hard, she just bit my nipples without any warning! Btw she frowned the whole session. I booked 2 shots, but since the above reason, I even not fj, only hj and bj. I try to told the GMC agent this situation, he believe the lady over me. Overall it’s the worst bonk I ever have. In this regard, bro of Onesiam does a much better job.

I just saw this girl yesterday and had a very different and very positive experience. Does her face look a bit older than the photo? Yeah, maybe a bit, but the photos are clearly not fake and her body is great. As to her frowning and being bossy, that was not my experience but maybe she was in a bad mood or maybe you just had terrible chemistry with her for some reason... it happens. All I can tell you is that I have a great experience with the girl, her BBBJ and riding were amazing and she was friendly and cool the whole time... and my FR is not fake or exaggerated.

Frankly, although many if not most the FRs on this board are fake, reading through them is still a great source of info, although you obviously need to rely on ones that seem genuine and ignore the ones that are obviously BS. Better luck next time bro...
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 6
mboiboi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermboiboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo888 View Post
I just saw this girl yesterday and had a very different and very positive experience. Does her face look a bit older than the photo? Yeah, maybe a bit, but the photos are clearly not fake and her body is great. As to her frowning and being bossy, that was not my experience but maybe she was in a bad mood or maybe you just had terrible chemistry with her for some reason... it happens. All I can tell you is that I have a great experience with the girl, her BBBJ and riding were amazing and she was friendly and cool the whole time... and my FR is not fake or exaggerated.

Frankly, although many if not most the FRs on this board are fake, reading through them is still a great source of info, although you obviously need to rely on ones that seem genuine and ignore the ones that are obviously BS. Better luck next time bro...

Sometimes you're unlucky. I also tio before a solid girl with many FRs was in a bad mood. I took it easy, chatted with her instead. Turns out the customer right before me was excessively rough with her, bruises were forming.

But because we talked it out, 2nd half of the session still went fine. Sometimes just suay.
Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 3
roundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to all

Had a session with Cake from Silkstockings today..

looks - 10/10 se same for me. I can vouch it's this girl posted in real life

body - 10/10 wow body

bbbj - 9/10 good suctions. No teeth, has eye contact and good hj skills

Fj - 10/10 solid riding skills

Gfe- 10/10 real gf feels
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 7
Gonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboiboi View Post
Sometimes you're unlucky. I also tio before a solid girl with many FRs was in a bad mood. I took it easy, chatted with her instead. Turns out the customer right before me was excessively rough with her, bruises were forming.

But because we talked it out, 2nd half of the session still went fine. Sometimes just suay.
Absolutely right... brothers need to remember these girls are not sex robots, they are just girls who need money... they can have an off day or be in a bad mood like anybody else. And if you are friendly and cool, most times you will get a much better experience.

That said, the fake FR/ photo shop problem on here is absolutely real, which is exactly why the bros should post more real FRs.
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3619 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo888 View Post
Absolutely right... brothers need to remember these girls are not sex robots, they are just girls who need money... they can have an off day or be in a bad mood like anybody else. And if you are friendly and cool, most times you will get a much better experience.

That said, the fake FR/ photo shop problem on here is absolutely real, which is exactly why the bros should post more real FRs.
Real FR almost impossible to post here..

Want say bad thing abt girl also must think twice b4 hitting post btn..

Then most will also sugarcoat and leave out flaws..

This kind of atmosphere will deter ppl from sharing their true exp..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 3
Tangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today's bonk with:

Lady : Summer
Stable : Lust365

https://sammy.services/showthr...ghlight=summer

Okt : fast response
Looks : pretty doll like
Body : slightly meaty but not fat
Boobs : C cup
BBBJ: good suctions
FJ : pro in any position. Well I'm not surprised coz she looks naughty

Services (Below) :
Willing to please.Very

Solid Girl. Thanks Bro Lust
Old Today, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
coraebelle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoraebelle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cat, galaxy
https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...271&highlight=

Saw Cat photo on SBF while I was browsing web and her smiles immediately caught me
off guard.

Pretty and petite. May not be liked by boob lovers but her service is solid. Start kissing and french after our shower..

Bbbj, was just nice and sweet. Nothing crazy. Just very sensual and passionate.And I shoot my cum in her mouth she don't reject and no black face

She is tight and easily wet. I tried special with her and oh man. My bro jumped in joy the moment I penetrated her. It’s like ‘freedom’ bros. I keep tahan all the way, I waited for her to cum first till I cum

Worth the bonk
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
yinyangbonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Ginger - Terminal21

Was asking Okt who he has at east side and he offered Ginger. Ok lah go ahead since she avail for short notice

Looks: Cute with 20% disc frm photos

Body: Petite and slim, body very good one, small tits

Service: Good w/ long duration bbbj and cowgirl. Flip over to doggy and keep on pounding till shoot... Gfe level is about 90% cool and easy going type

For 150/90/2 she did a pretty good job

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1003452
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kookies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint from club friday...
As many FRs have posted, legit one of the legendary!!

A petite lady with natural racks
Really great GFE with the deep talk with both of us naked, just chillin (nv felt comfortable with a FL before)

Showered me like a king before and after.
DFK, Bbbj to FJ all 10/10
Her regular customers will sure agree on this
Old Today, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dannyRand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Sally Galaxy

I came for a good fuck and I got what I asked. She really can take hard pounding. Fucked her in many ways. She seems enjoying it and looks very horny.
I thought I could get a message after 1st round but she asked for the 2nd round. So we spent probably full 70 minutes just fucking. Very good cardio exercises
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1