View Single Post
Old 23-09-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 823 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is WeChat nearby feature blocked for foreigners in China?

#13 - Another 30 year old working in the construction business in China
I chatted her up during my business trip in China and met her and have a drink and talked more. I sent her home without any happenings.
We continued to keep in touch and during my next trip in about 3 months, I met up with her in my hotel and we had a good chat again in my room.
It was late and I ask to spend the night there and I will send her back in the morning. I promised I won't touch her, but I lied and spent quite some time coaxing her into sex.
Did her the first round and she moaned and grind like a wild animal, I thought she cum and so I also cummed. Later, she told me she didn't.
We talked a bit more during the night and I became hard again and fucked her the second time.
This time, she is more relaxed and really moaned, wiggled and grind wildly and I really thought she cummed as I rubbed her G-spot and and licked her clitoris.
Then I fuck her missionary and cum pretty quickly because I thought she cummed.
She said she didn't!!!!

Elaborate - This is another case where I added her during my business trip in ShenZhen, met and continued chatting when I was back in the USA, then ONS he on the second trip back.
She is quite an elegant lady who dresses up with simple classy clothes. - She said her clothes are not expensive.
In a way, her dressing is more like Singapore office ladies.

On my second trip back, I landed at the airport and took a taxi to my hotel, but stopped in between to pick her up. - She lives quite close to my hotel.
We had dinner at the club lounge (行政酒廊) and went back to my room.

The details were according to what I had written in the beginning. - Not too much to add.
Except that I didn't expect her to wiggle and grind so violently when I was pumping her in a missionary position.
Actually, I don't like the women doing that because it is not synchronized with my pumping motion and it affects my enjoyment.
And I wonder if that was her normal reaction or she is just putting up a show? - But I tend to think it is her normal reaction.

It was quite difficult to coax her to stay overnight and then again to have sex.
I remembered when she was thinking to stay or not? She was twisting her clothes with both hands and turning slightly left and right like a little girl. - maybe my description wasn't good.
And I just relax and lie on the bed looking at her.
After a while, she said ok.

So she washed up and get changed into her inner wear to prepare to sleep.
She came right from work and I was surprised by what she wears inside.
It wasn't just bra and lacy panties which you might think? - It was a white color (my favorite) somewhat modest loose, lacy singlet and sleeping shorts. - It was terribly sexy and what I like.
I spent the whole night coaxing her to have sex and at last had 2 times with her.

The next morning, we checked-out and my supplier (the boss) came to pick me up from the hotel.
I asked the supplier to drop her off before we proceeded to his factory.
He must be thinking, wow! you found your own ONS as well!
I wasn't shy because this is the supplier who brought me to KTV and always made sure I brought a girl back with me. - He paid for everything.
In my future updates, 3 of the KTV girls were from the outing with him.

Back to this woman, I did not come back to this hotel again that day/trip.
We chatted a little while I was back in the USA.
She got a bit emotional that I just ONS her and didn't maintain close contact with her. - I think she is not the type of person who sleeps around.
One day, out of the blue, she texted me and complained about all the 坏男人 in this world.
I guess she met someone not so nice or something? But she deleted and blocked me....