PDA

View Full Version : High Class Girls

kwka1568
01-05-2024, 04:04 PM
Hi Bros,

Where can I find high class girls with beautiful looks? I visited numerous times to GL. But the quality of girls there do not satisfy me any more.

Thanks.

Citizens
01-05-2024, 08:00 PM
Hi Bros,

Where can I find high class girls with beautiful looks? I visited numerous times to GL. But the quality of girls there do not satisfy me any more.

Thanks.

Go to GL to look for high class girls?
You have been looking at the wrong place.
Fuckshops are at the lower end of WL ladder..... cheap fucks for the masses.

plantronic
01-05-2024, 11:27 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks.

Willing to spend?
Budget?

kwka1568
02-05-2024, 12:18 AM

How to find bro? Care to share? Newbie in SG scene

kwka1568
02-05-2024, 12:20 AM
Willing to spend?
Budget?

Up to SGD 300 ~ 1000

G2Lim2Peanut
02-05-2024, 05:39 AM
Pre COVID days, Geylang had better but I wouldn't use high class.

Dome 3 has good ones esp recently from Japan, service is definitely good, euro and south American ones mix bag.

Hi Bros,

Thanks.

Rock999
02-05-2024, 08:07 AM
High class doesn't naturally equals to beautiful leh, and you go GL sure wrong place lo. Dome 3 FL will be the place to go, Vietnam roses young n pretty. Newbie is $300 to start with.

Dome 1 if lucky can find high quality class also but recently lotsa landmines I quit for quite some time liao. Dome 2 can forget about it 99% landmines pic swee swee open door old ugly aunty.

max_priest
02-05-2024, 02:01 PM
How to find bro? Care to share? Newbie in SG scene

If you want high class gals for sex, you need to goto Palace 8 @ Royal Collection at Marina Bay …

plantronic
02-05-2024, 03:13 PM
Up to SGD 300 ~ 1000
Tbh
You missing a zero (or 2)
Either adjust expectations lower or budget higher

flyboy
02-05-2024, 09:43 PM
Tbh
You missing a zero (or 2)
Either adjust expectations lower or budget higher

Bro you mentioned a zero or two. Say add a zero, what type of standards can we expect with $3000-$10000 per fuck?

Diavel
03-05-2024, 05:13 PM
Bro you mentioned a zero or two. Say add a zero, what type of standards can we expect with $3000-$10000 per fuck?

Maybe those type the orgasm can last you a year or so..

coconutlove6491
03-05-2024, 05:25 PM

Really bro? Give me recomme

Ninja_Assassin
03-05-2024, 07:29 PM

Dome 3 has good ones esp recently from Japan, service is definitely good, euro and south American ones mix bag.

Dome 3 is high class?

Standard not high enough as you will never find the rich & famous VVIPs patronising them.
Dome 3 is just FLs that for those with more money to spend..... but still would not consider them as high class.
The really high end call girls you'd never find them in SBF or any sex forum.
They are expensive, discreet, almost invisible except to their handlers & clients.

kwka1568
05-05-2024, 03:06 PM

Any direction for Dome 3 bro?

kwka1568
05-05-2024, 03:06 PM
High class doesn't naturally equals to beautiful leh, and you go GL sure wrong place lo. Dome 3 FL will be the place to go, Vietnam roses young n pretty. Newbie is $300 to start with.

Dome 1 if lucky can find high quality class also but recently lotsa landmines I quit for quite some time liao. Dome 2 can forget about it 99% landmines pic swee swee open door old ugly aunty.

Any direction for Dome 3 bro? Sorry, newbie here.

Triple_H
06-05-2024, 02:37 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks.

Go try si qi 1431

suzy4ever
14-05-2024, 03:30 PM
What is the difference between the service provided by high class girls and ordinary ones? Apart from being more beautiful and having a more perfect body

blahzzz
14-05-2024, 05:39 PM
What is the definition of high class?

WhiteMilk
14-05-2024, 07:22 PM
What is the difference between the service provided by high class girls and ordinary ones? Apart from being more beautiful and having a more perfect body

I think the key is to strike a balance between looks and services

I have got a Russian WL who looks absolutely high class, and in fact her "day job" is modeling and her instagram got 200k+ followers

Unfortunately, she gave me attitude and "dead fish" service...

Despite her absolutely perfect looks, I was left disappointed and she is nowhere near my top 10 list of memorable bonks for sure....

The only consolation is, everytime i see her instagram, I was like "yeahhh, I sorta fcuked this before!"

Chrisk456
14-05-2024, 10:54 PM
What is the definition of high class?

Thats right, it is subjective..high class for you might not be for me and vice versa.

Some of us might agree that high class refers to those models from ig/carshow/of or from those super chio locals that can only be reached by at least $1k++

Fat Fatt
14-05-2024, 11:43 PM
Thats right, it is subjective..high class for you might not be for me and vice versa.

Some of us might agree that high class refers to those models from ig/carshow/of or from those super chio locals that can only be reached by at least $1k++

Is there such a definition of cheap high class looking WL? Selina in 1654A may have some of these high class looking and airs.

lolfame1995
15-05-2024, 12:11 AM

totally agree with u on that

Chrisk456
15-05-2024, 12:17 AM
Is there such a definition of cheap high class looking WL? Selina in 1654A may have some of these high class looking and airs.

Yea that should do. In terms of looks and figure I also bet with Bao bao and Ping ping from the same house.

blahzzz
15-05-2024, 11:50 AM

exactly bro. and also super chio / high class doesn't mean is worth that price too. what if pay 1k and get a dead fish?

godlikealamak
15-05-2024, 02:51 PM
I think the key is to strike a balance between looks and services

I have got a Russian WL who looks absolutely high class, and in fact her "day job" is modeling and her instagram got 200k+ followers

Unfortunately, she gave me attitude and "dead fish" service...

Despite her absolutely perfect looks, I was left disappointed and she is nowhere near my top 10 list of memorable bonks for sure....

The only consolation is, everytime i see her instagram, I was like "yeahhh, I sorta fcuked this before!"

If so, what makes the difference is the WL background. that maybe apart from WL she has a good profession. or maybe she is famous?