PDA

View Full Version : 2028 g7 fanclub Tier list

Geylangwander3
24-12-2023, 09:43 PM
First of all....Congrats to the Bros who tried her on her first day of work, i guess you guys are only her 4th / 5th / 6th guy who bonked her before in her life. I believe she is low mileage, a normal girl who for whatever reason decided to earn money quick and left when she solved her money problems.

The tier list below is for her fan club to find their ranking

Grade G for Gone Crazy
When u miss g7 too much but got blocked from her social medias and just start to fantasize about how she is spending her day in vietnam and start to post nonsense to act like she call you and you very important to her

Grade F for Fail
The guys that didnt even go out with her once but already kenna block by her. Like...Wtf bro ?, totally failed.

Grade E for Enough of your nonsense
The guys who got block by her and then book sessions with her friends just to bomb them with questions about G7. You got your answer and now you know that when you need to pay $60 for GFE, its NOT real. Pls dont fall in love in geylang, its very painful for your heart. Some guys fall in love with those black hearted girl and got cheated of all their money, you are lucky that g7 is a good girl...

Grade D for Demoted
To the bros who actually became her regular and went out dating with her but then afterwards got blocked by her and became a Rejected customer......... what did you do bro ?? Why so jialat ?

Grade C for Customer
To all the bros who enjoyed her so much that you start to have feelings for her and asked her to go on dates with you but got rejected. However she didnt block you and still smiles when she sees you. At least you are still accepted as her Customer and can enjoy the wonderful feeling of Chasing after love...for only $60 / 25mins

Grade B for Boy Toy
You rose above the mundane, standing out enough that when you asked for a date, she really did go out with you !!. You are a cut above the rest, a competitor to watch out for and a official boi boi of her ever growing harem.

Grade A for Appreciated
You made it to her list of most appreciated boi bois, she enjoyed her time with you enough that she went on multiple dates with you despite all the other guys fighting for her attention. A graders like you score so High and the gossip about you was so hype that even her friends are excited to meet you. You have good good memories of dating g7 alone AND in group outings with her friends. I estimate only 2 or at most 3 bros have ever reached this rank, and you are one of them.

Grade S for Sunlight
You went out on dates with G7 and 2 or more of her friends....many times. During your group outings, all her friends treat you as part of their group. Their approval of you is so obvious and you bring such a positive vibe that it feels like a ray of warm cozy sunlight on a cold gloomy day. When G7 is with you, she feels the happiest and even her friends are happy. You are the only one to have made it through the final cut.

Chosen of g7. King to the Queen. You fought her entire harem and emerged the winner. G7 is now waiting in vietnam to have your babies and meet her family, but the choice is hard to make, will u really go or will u give up on this relationship ?.

HalimahYakult
24-12-2023, 10:18 PM
First of all....Congrats to the Bros who tried her on her first day of work, i guess you guys are only her 4th / 5th / 6th guy who bonked her before in her life. I believe she is low mileage, a normal girl who for whatever reason decided to earn money quick and left when she solved her money problems.

The tier list below is for her fan club to ownself grade themself.

Grade F for Fail
Starting with the worst grades are the guys that didnt even go out with her once but already kenna block by her. Like...Wtf bro ?, totally failed.

Grade E for Enough of your nonsense
The guys who got block by her and then book sessions with her friends just to bomb them with questions about G7. You got your answer and now you know that when you need to pay $60 for GFE, its NOT real. Pls dont fall in love in geylang, its very painful for your heart. Some guys fall in love with those black hearted girl and got cheated of all their money, you are lucky that g7 is a good girl...

Grade D for Demoted
To the bros who actually became her regular and went out dating with her but then afterwards got blocked by her and became a Rejected customer......... what did you do bro ?? Why so jialat ?

Grade C for Customer
To all the bros who enjoyed her so much that you start to have feelings for her and asked her to go on dates with you but got rejected. However she didnt block you and still smiles when she sees you. At least you are still accepted as her Customer and can enjoy the wonderful feeling of Chasing after love...for only $60 / 25mins

Grade B for Boy Toy
You rose above the mundane, standing out enough that when you asked for a date, she really did go out with you !!. You are a cut above the rest, a competitor to watch out for and a official boi boi of her ever growing harem.

Grade A for Appreciated
You made it to her list of most appreciated boi bois, she enjoyed her time with you enough that she went on multiple dates with you despite all the other guys fighting for her attention. A graders like you score so High and the gossip about you was so hype that even her friends are excited to meet you. You have good good memories of dating g7 alone AND in group outings with her friends. I estimate only 2 or at most 3 bros have ever reached this rank, and you are one of them.

Grade S for Sunlight
You went out on dates with G7 and 2 or more of her friends....many times. During your group outings, all her friends treat you as part of their group. Their approval of you is so obvious and you bring such a positive vibe that it feels like a ray of warm cozy sunlight on a cold gloomy day. When G7 is with you, she feels the happiest and even her friends are happy. You are the only one to have made it through the final cut.

Chosen of g7. King to the Queen. You fought her entire harem and emerged the winner. G7 is now waiting in vietnam to have your babies and meet her family, but the choice is hard to make, will u really go or will u give up on this relationship ?.

Wah got so chio ah?

Triple_H
24-12-2023, 10:42 PM
Wah got so chio ah?

I never try but saw in person.

HalimahYakult
24-12-2023, 10:46 PM
I never try but saw in person.

Chio? Never seen anything good in viet houses.

qwerty2009
24-12-2023, 11:01 PM
bro, let's just close this thread and move on. There is no point to probe further when a working lady had already move on to her next phase in life. If given a choice, no ladies like to work in this line and remember their past. It's meaningless I would say.

SMRTLTD
24-12-2023, 11:07 PM
Farking bo liao thread lol.. :rolleyes:

havana
25-12-2023, 12:04 AM
Got 2028 meh???:confused:

RatedX
25-12-2023, 08:20 AM
Can tell the chairman of the g7 fanclub to not have the ex fan boys behaviour spillover to other angpais? Jialat sia 3-4 session per person i no need to visit liao.

Kopiosteve
25-12-2023, 09:05 AM
Deleted post.

Kopiosteve
25-12-2023, 09:08 AM
I think your obsession with her is very unhealthy. Every day posting about her is one thing. Then when she leaves, still cant leave her alone, and spend a lot of time thinking and crafting a very lengthy list of irrelevant customer categories. For what purpose?

Sorry, but this thread makes you look sour and disgruntled. Because by you own reckoning , if you made it to the top of the list, you probably would be very happy and won't even think to waste time writing all this stuff. That means you're probably somewhere in the middle, an average customer, even after trying investing time and money to woo her. Or worse, in your own words "kenna block" be her and received nothing. Get over it man, this is embarrassing.

bro, let's just close this thread and move on. There is no point to probe further when a working lady had already move on to her next phase in life. If given a choice, no ladies like to work in this line and remember their past. It's meaningless I would say.

Farking bo liao thread lol.. :rolleyes:

Agree!!
Totally agree!!

Drifter1999
25-12-2023, 09:09 AM
Chey!! I thought new house leh. Number also write wrong

MaGuS
25-12-2023, 12:54 PM
Who miss the raw and cum in pussy with Annie?

abcchinese8inch
25-12-2023, 02:53 PM
Hahaha... im graded "U" then... for not bother to get her contact nor attempt to ask her out despite mutiple visit. Knowing there so many people gave her "tips" in the form of TT, Paynow, or even Ang pao. :p

Geylangwander3
25-12-2023, 03:50 PM
G7 therapy club open for those who miss her :(:o

superman67
25-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Walaoweh I tot new hse open ..:confused: is it necessary for this thread?

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it. (Quote from Sammyboy )

Laochiongster
25-12-2023, 07:41 PM
yes she is the best. had been my regular and what I like most if first time can sashimi already despite my age. was so sad that I went to see her off discretely

galaxyass
25-12-2023, 07:41 PM
*Post deleted*

Geylangwander3
25-12-2023, 09:08 PM
Those who miss her shd check out her new posting in FB and Inst... she really party hard in VN.... there is no place like home.... you guys shd look at her happy face partying the xmas and bday away.....

U just making this up bro :rolleyes:

galaxyass
25-12-2023, 09:14 PM
*Post deleted*

SMRTLTD
25-12-2023, 09:23 PM
Im sure many bros with her FB will know what i mean.... she even post a couple of videos.... u can check it out.... but u need her to give you the access to see... she limit alot.of stuff so if you are not added , you dont see anything

U should get chiur head checked instead.. :rolleyes:

galaxyass
25-12-2023, 09:35 PM
*Post deleted*

Geylangwander3
25-12-2023, 10:31 PM
*Post deleted*

Yes bro... i totally agree... this time really siao liao... i didnt know she still reading the thread... she just called and f me big time although i deny posting it here... she say only a handful of them can see her social acct... she suspect me.... think this is my last update in case i get blocked...��

Bro i think i need to make special new tier for you

Grade G for Gone Crazy
When u miss g7 too much but got blocked from her social medias and just start to fantasize about how she is spending her day in vietnam. I think nowaday youngsters like to say this phrase that is very suitable for you, "delulu is not the solulu"

galaxyass
25-12-2023, 10:37 PM
*Post Deleted*

Geylangwander3
25-12-2023, 10:43 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

galaxyass
25-12-2023, 10:44 PM
*Post deleted*

MaGuS
25-12-2023, 10:50 PM
Lolz, all anyhow only!

HalimahYakult
25-12-2023, 11:08 PM
Walaoweh I tot new hse open ..:confused: is it necessary for this thread?

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it. (Quote from Sammyboy )

If it was so straightforward the whoring industry wouldn't be so lucrative liao..

The samsters on this forum that criticize those angpais are the ones that can't get over them the most.. Don't let appearances fool you..

blahzzz
26-12-2023, 12:33 AM
Move on bros. Not worth the unnecessary self inflicted gongtao. Many fishes in the ocean...

chris91
26-12-2023, 01:34 AM
Your standard for VB damn low. This type rtf once already tired of her look. :D

galaxyass
26-12-2023, 07:13 AM
*Post deleted*

commando23
26-12-2023, 08:28 AM
G7 is good while it last. Time to move on to other fishes. 🤣

Newsasap
26-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Its hard to move on for alot of the bros here bcos they really take her a their gf.... they bcom lost when she suddenly shut them off... its like a break up... just give them some time... they will get over her....��
Becos all her fan here still dont know who is the white knight, just in case g7 change her mind to pick the next guy and everyone still stand a chance to be the next bridegroom. Never give up hope.

galaxyass
26-12-2023, 03:42 PM
*Post Deleted*

HalimahYakult
26-12-2023, 03:58 PM
The choosen one has been fixed for now... the fan club leader should know about this, just that hard facts are always difficult to accept... only a handful stand a chance as her back up as she has good impression of these few.... but im not sure if he one that buy ticket to stalk her back is one of them...

Chosen one need to trf money monthly, buy house buy car, don't envy him.. Pity him..

galaxyass
26-12-2023, 04:05 PM
*Post Deleted*

darkness3nity
26-12-2023, 04:36 PM
Just met up with A in VN for a few drinks.

She just chuckled over the rubbish being spewed here but she couldn't care less.

Wish her all the best and would defo schedule a few more meet ups next year if our schedule permits.

Newsasap
26-12-2023, 04:40 PM
Chosen one need to trf money monthly, buy house buy car, don't envy him.. Pity him..
This is consider kena bao.

galaxyass
26-12-2023, 04:47 PM
*Post Deleted*

Geylangwander3
26-12-2023, 05:05 PM
Xxxxxxxxxx

Newsasap
26-12-2023, 05:27 PM
A short story of a working lady..
6 years ago i do fell in love with a Chinese working lady at lor 20 cat 150, we are very close and we meet every morning around 8am for breakfast and groceries, we continue for 13 months and out of sudden she met a new guy, this man patron her every night and offered to support her and provide her all her needs. Since i cannot afford to support her i chose we end our relationship.
The man continue to support her but he is not able to meet her often because he had business to look after, the lady get bored and follow her friend to underground gambling den and get hook, eventually oweing debts, the man eventually gave up on her and left. Until today the lady still working at ktv and remains single. At age of 33 she can't find any man to go near her. 老了没人要。

HalimahYakult
26-12-2023, 05:42 PM
This one i dont know... bcos such things she will not disclosed... i believe they are planning something....

This is consider kena bao.

Cannot sustain one.. After awhile the guy will be doubting himself why tf he's sacrificing so much of his life for a woman who has been with so many strangers and sucked so many dicks..

I've seen it a million times, even the Geylang OKTs who fall in love with their own girls are not spared..

Good luck to the lottery winner.. Enjoy the good feels while it lasts..

galaxyass
26-12-2023, 06:50 PM
*Post Deleted*

mikenade
26-12-2023, 08:29 PM
Just met up with A in VN for a few drinks.

She just chuckled over the rubbish being spewed here but she couldn't care less.

Wish her all the best and would defo schedule a few more meet ups next year if our schedule permits.

Hope she already earn her pot of gold so that she dont have to do meat trade anymore. Or better found a rich guy.

Some girls cut card in SG and go else where to be butcher/sushi master.

MaGuS
26-12-2023, 09:25 PM
Deleted as per requested

darkness3nity
26-12-2023, 09:33 PM
Hope she already earn her pot of gold so that she dont have to do meat trade anymore. Or better found a rich guy.

Some girls cut card in SG and go else where to be butcher/sushi master.

She's doing very well so there's no need to worry about her.

Will stay in VN till early next year so will hang out with her more.

Hopefully when I'm back in SG there will be new stock to sample.

jaytan56
26-12-2023, 09:53 PM
Lolz this forum full of hiao siao people, got people tell me, when she off days, she go to his home with him and make love one or two rounds with him and then before 3am, send her back to house lah.

Got people say she party like crazy in Vietnam lah and sharing videos and photos lah.

Got people say she celebrate her birthday with G5 lah.

Got people say right now drinking with her lah.

Lolz all really gong gong liao!

In this current online cyber world they can say what they want. No one to judge or prove.living in their own fantasy world. I just wanna say she already go back . Let her live her own life and don't disturb her any further. Move on and wait for new blood to come in

jaytan56
26-12-2023, 10:02 PM
Duplicate post

galaxyass
26-12-2023, 10:10 PM
*Post Deleted*

galaxyass
26-12-2023, 10:46 PM
*Post Deleted*

galaxyass
26-12-2023, 10:48 PM
*Duplicated*

galaxyass
26-12-2023, 10:48 PM
*Duplicated*

darkness3nity
26-12-2023, 10:52 PM
In this current online cyber world they can say what they want. No one to judge or prove.living in their own fantasy world. I just wanna say she already go back . Let her live her own life and don't disturb her any further. Move on and wait for new blood to come in

Couldn't agree more.

Even though I didn't have the time to see her during her final stretch, I already had spent a lot of time with her before that.

Just feel blessed I have the chance to meet her again and continue the friendship.

Geylangwander3
27-12-2023, 04:00 AM
Anyway i shall stop here..... i dont want to spoil the good image of her in the heart of u guys... furthermore she already scolded me for all thesr postings.... hope the leader can continue update the info of her for the rest of the fans here.... lastly i wish her to live happily ever after from the bottom of my heart till i see her again....��

Knn u are tier G for gone crazy, special tier created just for you because u always like to pretend u got her info and keep saying she got call u

galaxyass
27-12-2023, 07:39 AM
Knn u are tier G for gone crazy, special tier created just for you because u always like to pretend u got her info and keep saying she got call u
Thank you for the special grading..... Happy new year....😊

mikenade
27-12-2023, 09:08 AM
If she know how to capitalize her popularity, she can do live streaming on fb/ tiktok selling something. Or do bigo. Sure got fans will buy from her even if the products are useless.

Shockx69x
27-12-2023, 10:08 AM
Is it just me, or does this thread feels like something created in edmw, by the immature? Hahaha...

charger
27-12-2023, 11:25 AM
Is it just me, or does this thread feels like something created in edmw, by the immature? Hahaha...

Let them enjoy the memories of their idol after all G7 was indeed a WL with a beautiful face , solid body and 10/10 gfe. Bet you after a month with new WLs coming in this thread will fade away with little interest.

MaGuS
28-12-2023, 12:28 AM
Don't think for the time being, anyone can replace Annie!

Newsasap
28-12-2023, 07:46 AM
Don't think for the time being, anyone can replace Annie!
Even have also people won't share. Later big queue again.
I had one that look like luba shumeyko. Look for Luba's young time photos and you will know who she is.

Geylangwander3
28-12-2023, 08:27 AM
Btw latest news of g7 is , some pathetic whiteknight bao toh to her about the things in this thread, so i cannot post updates anymore.

Ecuader
28-12-2023, 02:52 PM
Btw latest news of g7 is , some pathetic whiteknight bao toh to her about the things in this thread, so i cannot post updates anymore.

Question.

How does g7 even know it’s u?

Unless she knows your sbf nick? 😂

Geylangwander3
28-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Some things only 1 or 2 ppl know, so easy to guess is who

MaGuS
29-12-2023, 12:08 AM
I miss Annie a lot~! Life seems to be incomplete after she left!

Geylangwander3
29-12-2023, 12:02 PM
I miss Annie a lot~! Life seems to be incomplete after she left!

Got to agree with you, i wanted to see her again too but the queue was too long and i was working

Bro u really good, everyday manage to be the first in queue and eat fresh oyster, then those 2nd and 3rd have to taste your mayo

But the important thing here is u manage to be 1st and eat fresh oyster everytime, i think g7 is also abit touched by your dedication lah, its not easy to wake up so early and be the 1st in queue, thats why she never rejected u as customer

Geylangwander3
29-12-2023, 05:33 PM
G7 fan club in tele

For g7 fans to talk about her

Pm me to join

galaxyass
29-12-2023, 10:07 PM
To all the fan leader and fans, hope you guys have heard gotten an update on the truth of her departure.... its a sad truth for both her and her fans.... maybe the leader can confirm this...

Geylangwander3
29-12-2023, 11:03 PM
I can confirm that galaxyass is 100% crazy and sot sotz

G7 fan club in tele, pm to join

Our purpose is to see who is still in CONTACT with her, updates on her and of course......to find out who is the real top tier boyfriend

For eg, on the saturday that g7 stop work early, we know who ate her fresh oyster, but who was the 2nd and 3rd bro who ate the 1st bro mayo ? Then did g7 go out with anyone on saturday or did she really stay at home ? Then for sunday we already know what she did and if you want to know then join her fanclub grp

Also dont be like the grade F bros, tio block by her liao, whole day blur blur, dunno what is real what is fake

galaxyass
30-12-2023, 06:57 AM
In other words, those who join the fan club are the ones that is no longer in contact with her and want to get the updates.... thank you for the clarification....��

galaxyass
30-12-2023, 07:14 AM
Btw she is doing some car shopping for a new car now... ��

MaGuS
30-12-2023, 08:50 AM
Deleted as per requested

Geylangwander3
30-12-2023, 10:26 AM
Deleted as per requested

Thxs bro......last time we posted afew real info here and she got angry

Geylangwander3
30-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Btw she is doing some car shopping for a new car now... ��

Bro.......your level of delulu is quite serious liao

darkness3nity
30-12-2023, 10:51 AM
Even have also people won't share. Later big queue again.
I had one that look like luba shumeyko. Look for Luba's young time photos and you will know who she is.

Agreed. There are some good ones currently which have never been mentioned once at all here and yet almost daily got long queue. These are the gems that ought to be kept under wraps.

It's so hilarious seeing the pot calling the kettle black stuff above. :D

galaxyass
30-12-2023, 04:00 PM
Deleted as per requested
Yes she is thinking of getting a house bit she say her brother and mum already have... so she is still comsidering if she want to get one just for herself....

MaGuS
02-01-2024, 12:51 AM
Annie Annie Annie Annie Annie I miss you!

Geylangwander3
02-01-2024, 08:36 AM
https://youtu.be/5wxVPdribdU?si=DRll4jNe1N2ZqXlC

Geylangwander3
02-01-2024, 08:39 AM
https://youtu.be/FZSVQRLVFy0?si=uOr5scgQyAEFenYX

Geylangwander3
02-01-2024, 08:45 AM
https://youtu.be/ThATEYMb_Cs?si=TOsZeOY6uaNAY-bh

mikenade
02-01-2024, 11:29 AM
Annie Annie Annie Annie Annie I miss you!

Annie are you okay, are you okay annie

Badboylee
02-01-2024, 03:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kROCIulcwQ

official song

MaGuS
03-01-2024, 12:13 AM
Annie Annie Annie, I miss miss miss miss you!

jaytan56
03-01-2024, 07:33 AM
Going to 2038 knowing she is not longer there is kind of sad.

Drifter1999
03-01-2024, 11:42 AM
Going to 2038 knowing she is not longer there is kind of sad.

Wah.. you also kenna kc .. anyway G8 has taken over her room, can help relive those fond memories... haha

Drifter1999
03-01-2024, 11:43 AM
Duplicate post

SaintJo
03-01-2024, 11:53 AM
no wonder got a very familiar feeling yesterday with G8. Her service level gao gao now. I am so enjoying her.

jaytan56
03-01-2024, 12:04 PM
Wah.. you also kenna kc .. anyway G8 has taken over her room, can help relive those fond memories... haha

Not with her f-face unfortunately.haha

MaGuS
04-01-2024, 12:40 AM
Annie has good looking face and great body~! Miss her~! :)

Geylangwander3
04-01-2024, 02:30 AM
Annie has good looking face and great body~! Miss her~! :)

I think you are the one who miss her the most bro

U the number 1 dedickated to her

MaGuS
04-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Really really miss Annie lah!

galaxyass
04-01-2024, 11:05 PM
There is something i dont understand... if you guys really miss he so much... why dont you just call her and get a ticket to go visit her.... unless you all did bad things to her till the point of no return....

galaxyass
04-01-2024, 11:05 PM
*Post deleted*

galaxyass
04-01-2024, 11:06 PM
*Post deleted*

Geylangwander3
05-01-2024, 04:18 PM
I will release some info, only for real g7 fans

TheAssEnjoyer
06-01-2024, 11:43 AM
Never got to try G7. Every time go there full 😭😭

Geylangwander3
06-01-2024, 02:03 PM
Never got to try G7. Every time go there full 😭😭

Yes, during her late part she work lesser day and all her regular will book her until whole day full

MaGuS
07-01-2024, 01:35 AM
Annie Annie Annie how are you? I miss you!

MaGuS
12-01-2024, 12:58 AM
Annie hope you are doing well! Really miss you a lot!

galaxyass
12-01-2024, 01:44 AM
Annie hope you are doing well! Really miss you a lot!
You can stop posting here and direct call her and tell her how you feel instead... she already stop.reading the forum.... its only as and when when she want to kaypo her frd den she read.....

Newsasap
12-01-2024, 04:40 PM
先生不要那么愚蠢,g7 has already left with another man means you are nothing to her.
The only way to vent your anger is to screw as many ladies as possible, that will heal your heartbreak.

MaGuS
12-01-2024, 09:16 PM
先生不要那么愚蠢,g7 has already left with another man means you are nothing to her.
The only way to vent your anger is to screw as many ladies as possible, that will heal your heartbreak.

Who she left with?

Newsasap
13-01-2024, 12:43 AM
Finally found someone to substitute Annie, it's pretty closed between the two. May share after i get tired of her.

MaGuS
13-01-2024, 10:06 AM
Finally found someone to substitute Annie, it's pretty closed between the two. May share after i get tired of her.

I still want my Annie BB~! Annie Annie Annie Annie, I really miss you~!

Newsasap
14-01-2024, 11:33 PM

Fucking low life idiot u can zap me for not sharing, no problem.
Let me enjoy her for another 2 months then consider whether to share or not. .

Newsasap
15-01-2024, 12:52 PM
Fucking low life idiot u can zap me for not sharing, no problem.
Let me enjoy her for another 2 months then consider whether to share or not. .
Some brother are generous who up back my points, but let me make this clear, the lady that i mentioned is not from geylang so i had my reason not to share it as i do not want to make another place with long queue waiting. I say good but it may not be your cup of tea. So you guys do your own search for another g7 substitute.

MaGuS
17-01-2024, 01:29 AM
Annie Annie Annie How are you? I miss miss miss you~!

17-01-2024, 10:45 AM

You macham like having Michael Jackson concert in here.

Singing smooth criminal everyday.

AceSpecter
17-01-2024, 12:33 PM

I miss u too bb

Geylangwander3
17-01-2024, 04:39 PM
Anyone wanna trade g7 go out pics n selfies ?

Newsasap
17-01-2024, 04:44 PM
Anyone wanna trade g7 go out pics n selfies ?
What do you want to trade?
You are buying or selling?

Geylangwander3
18-01-2024, 09:53 AM
Afew of us have been trading her pics in the fan club

Now see if got other bros want to come and trade

charger
18-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Afew of us have been trading her pics in the fan club

Now see if got other bros want to come and trade
😮after 3 weeks the euphoria of G7 still remains. I managed to have her twice only but agreed with most brothers her gfe and services are on par with top striker like G20. Better still she has a very proportional body with handful tits and a very pretty face. In fact I think she looks like a very pretty JAV actress Suzume Mino. Everytime I watched her movies it reminds me of G7.😋

Newsasap
18-01-2024, 01:49 PM
😮after 3 weeks the euphoria of G7 still remains. I managed to have her twice only but agreed with most brothers her gfe and services are on par with top striker like G20. Better still she has a very proportional body with handful tits and a very pretty face. In fact I think she looks like a very pretty JAV actress Suzume Mino. Everytime I watched her movies it reminds me of G7.😋
I rate suzume mino 7/10.
Too bad geylang these days had many 6/10 where as 20 years ago got many Malaysians ladies score higher than that.

jaytan56
18-01-2024, 02:20 PM
2038 has been a quiet ghost town since her departure. Need new fresh blood to shake things up.

mikenade
18-01-2024, 11:00 PM
2038 has been a quiet ghost town since her departure. Need new fresh blood to shake things up.

Quiet meh? I drove pass this afternoon still got see people queueing outside...

MaGuS
19-01-2024, 09:03 PM
Annie Annie Annie How are you? Really really miss miss miss you!

MaGuS
21-01-2024, 04:23 PM
Annie Annie Annie Annie I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

MaGuS
26-01-2024, 12:38 AM
Annie Annie Annie Annie, I miss miss miss miss you~!

MaGuS
28-01-2024, 10:07 AM
Annie Annie Annie I miss miss miss you!

Newsasap
30-01-2024, 04:08 PM
Anybody visit g7 during festive season?

MaGuS
30-01-2024, 07:36 PM
Annie Annie Annie I miss miss miss you~!

MaGuS
03-02-2024, 12:00 PM
Annie Annie Annie I miss miss miss you!

Geylangwander3
05-02-2024, 10:31 PM
Looks like only afew bros survived the wechat purge

galaxyass
06-02-2024, 09:38 AM
Looks like only afew bros survived the wechat purge

Seems like u survived too...😁😁😁

MaGuS
09-02-2024, 01:43 AM
Annie Annie Annie I miss miss miss you~!