PDA

View Full Version : SG hiv cases up 10%

Geylangwander3
02-12-2023, 09:06 AM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/singapore-newly-diagnosed-hiv-cases-residents-january-october-2023-3958911

Stay safe bros

bradpitt968
03-12-2023, 02:53 AM
Just go for PrEP at DSC. Then you will have immunity against HIV liao.

Ninja_Assassin
03-12-2023, 01:15 PM
Just go for PrEP at DSC. Then you will have immunity against HIV liao.

Go DSC means you have record liao..... many samsters prefer to go overseas especially BKK to get their PrEP and stay anonymous.

SG is still a conservative society and prejudice against HIV still exists. Eg.... Civil servants cannot be infected by HIV.... they have to quit if kenna +ve ...... and many employers take their cue from the Gahmen.

Geylangwander3
03-12-2023, 02:17 PM
Guys i just want to share another way of taking PreP that maybe more suitable for those who seldom raw

The standard way to take PreP is once a day, everyday. This method give >90% protection and is the best way BUT what if you only raw once or twice a month ? Or you dont have enough money to take PreP everyday ??

Another way to take PreP is to eat 2 pill, 2 to 24hours before raw and 1 pill 24 hours after the first dose and another pill 24 hours after the 2nd dose (2--1-1)

https://prepguidelines.com.au/goals-of-prep/on-demand-prep/

lonelyfish
03-12-2023, 02:25 PM
Go DSC means you have record liao..... many samsters prefer to go overseas especially BKK to get their PrEP and stay anonymous.

SG is still a conservative society and prejudice against HIV still exists. Eg.... Civil servants cannot be infected by HIV.... they have to quit if kenna +ve ...... and many employers take their cue from the Gahmen.

This is the problem with people, they care too much how others think about them. If you personally don't care how others think, then you can just do anything you want. Besides, it is just getting PrEP or HIV/STD test, net yet kena.

I have even written off my family so that have I no more interferences in my life. Planning to use DSC in future for regular HIV/STD screenings cuz it is cheaper than private.

lonelyfish
03-12-2023, 02:38 PM
Guys i just want to share another way of taking PreP that maybe more suitable for those who seldom raw

The standard way to take PreP is once a day, everyday. This method give >90% protection and is the best way BUT what if you only raw once or twice a month ? Or you dont have enough money to take PreP everyday ??

Another way to take PreP is to eat 2 pill, 2 to 24hours before raw and 1 pill 24 hours after the first dose and another pill 24 hours after the 2nd dose (2--1-1)

https://prepguidelines.com.au/goals-of-prep/on-demand-prep/

I am considering to get this one from BKK for overseas chiong. PrEP from BKK clinic cost about $40 for a bottle. Start it and during the trip + after. Worry about the side effects though, my stomach is quite weak. Probably not using it with my ML girl in SG, no PrEP + no contraceptives = waiting for things to happen only ...

Geylangwander3
03-12-2023, 02:44 PM
This is the problem with people, they care too much how others think about them. If you personally don't care how others think, then you can just do anything you want. Besides, it is just getting PrEP or HIV/STD test, net yet kena.

I have even written off my family so that have I no more interferences in my life. Planning to use DSC in future for regular HIV/STD screenings cuz it is cheaper than private.

Yes DSC is soooo much cheaper and they even send your samples to lab for so cheap. If go private have to pay afew hundred more Each time u test knn

PreP will benefit you for sure since u chiong overseas

lonelyfish
03-12-2023, 02:57 PM
Yes DSC is soooo much cheaper and they even send your samples to lab for so cheap. If go private have to pay afew hundred more Each time u test knn

PreP will benefit you for sure since u chiong overseas

I spent quite a lot on the test after some risky overseas chiong. Also, if you got something positive and went treatment, you need to re-test it again to confirm it's gone. That last time I did $100 screening package in BKK, tested something positive + get treatment meds, then back here test after treatment $300+.

HIV Gen 4 test also cost about $150 at private in SG. I gonna buy the test kits from BKK clinic, it's about $40 each. Now I every 6 mths do that free HIV + Syphilis test at BKK.

The free HIV test in SG, what's the frequency arh? Maybe can alternate it, then can do test every 3 mths.

Geylangwander3
03-12-2023, 03:44 PM
I spent quite a lot on the test after some risky overseas chiong. Also, if you got something positive and went treatment, you need to re-test it again to confirm it's gone. That last time I did $100 screening package in BKK, tested something positive + get treatment meds, then back here test after treatment $300+.

HIV Gen 4 test also cost about $150 at private in SG. I gonna buy the test kits from BKK clinic, it's about $40 each. Now I every 6 mths do that free HIV + Syphilis test at BKK.

The free HIV test in SG, what's the frequency arh? Maybe can alternate it, then can do test every 3 mths.

Im pretty sure it is every week at dsc, start around 6pm but i 2 years didnt go liao so best double check. I bought the oral swab from dsc and do at home now

lonelyfish
03-12-2023, 04:59 PM
Im pretty sure it is every week at dsc, start around 6pm but i 2 years didnt go liao so best double check. I bought the oral swab from dsc and do at home now

How much is the oral swab? If it is more than $40, I'll just buy the Gen4 HIV test kit from BKK. You don't usually raw but still get PrEP? I see in your FR, you raw randomly, unless you take it daily maybe not useful.

I might make appointment to get PrEP from the BKK clinic in this coming trip, but need to do the HIV / STD / other tests first (hope nothing positive again haha) not sure can get in time or not.

ATCong
03-12-2023, 05:02 PM

https://afa.org.sg/what-we-do/hiv-sti-testing-and-linkage-to-care/free-hiv-test/

jacky43
03-12-2023, 05:25 PM
My friend told me at TTSH an exhibition of HIV. Not sure how long it will be there. Members may travel there to look see.

lonelyfish
03-12-2023, 05:51 PM
https://afa.org.sg/what-we-do/hiv-sti-testing-and-linkage-to-care/free-hiv-test/

I mean, how often can we go for the test? It don't state in the site like once every 6 mths, etc. Just go every time we think we have risk? Maybe make time to head down, try it and ask there.

Geylangwander3
03-12-2023, 06:09 PM
How much is the oral swab? If it is more than $40, I'll just buy the Gen4 HIV test kit from BKK. You don't usually raw but still get PrEP? I see in your FR, you raw randomly, unless you take it daily maybe not useful.

I might make appointment to get PrEP from the BKK clinic in this coming trip, but need to do the HIV / STD / other tests first (hope nothing positive again haha) not sure can get in time or not.

It is $22 after gov subsidiary, limited to 3 kits. Dsc is heavily subsidized by the gov so get it while u can, definately good value deal

I dont usually raw anymore but sometimes the sperm rush brain, u know la, sometimes its like this one...once awhile still somehow end up rawing

bullterrier
03-12-2023, 07:24 PM
if you read the news very carefully, majority of the cases are from Men having intercourse with Men.

sawsg
03-12-2023, 09:29 PM
It is $22 after gov subsidiary, limited to 3 kits. Dsc is heavily subsidized by the gov so get it while u can, definately good value deal

I dont usually raw anymore but sometimes the sperm rush brain, u know la, sometimes its like this one...once awhile still somehow end up rawing

For these home test kits, what's the post exposure duration before you can test yourself? Is it the standard 28 days?

lonelyfish
03-12-2023, 10:04 PM
if you read the news very carefully, majority of the cases are from Men having intercourse with Men.

"68% were MSM". If you don't fuck with them, then it is 32% left. And "Of the 104 cases reported between January and June, 97 per cent were male and 48 per cent had a late-stage HIV infection at the time of their diagnosis" Almost 1/2 of them caught it for a long time. The new infections are probably less than 1/2 of the number.

"Heterosexuals accounted for 28 per cent of the 104 cases" Probably the number of new cases caught from girls are about less than 15%. But of course, still try to stay safe and raw selectively.

bullterrier
03-12-2023, 11:14 PM
Best is always wear condom for fuck job, play safe, to play longer.

If you want to RAW, get a regular factory lady or waitress or sales lady (PRC or Viet or Myanmese), pay for her expenses here and "bao" her to RAW. :D

lonelyfish
03-12-2023, 11:26 PM

If you want to RAW, get a regular factory lady or waitress or sales lady (PRC or Viet or Myanmese), pay for her expenses here and "bao" her to RAW. :D

Actually, these are the target girls I want for a life partner. But so far, no luck with them. If I manage to get one, I will probably stop chionging.

unfit
03-12-2023, 11:38 PM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/ready-repeal-377a-gay-rights-law-k-shanmugam-3105281

spank4
03-12-2023, 11:46 PM
For these home test kits, what's the post exposure duration before you can test yourself? Is it the standard 28 days?

90 days, as per Action for AIDS (SG).

https://i.imgur.com/VeD3mho.png

https://afa.org.sg/what-we-do/hiv-sti-testing-and-linkage-to-care/anonymous-testing-service-ats/

Ninja_Assassin
04-12-2023, 01:16 AM

I have been testing regularly in BKK for several years liao..... until the clinic gave me VIP status.
Now I pay just 1600baht for HIV + STI testing + doctor consultation..... and 1000baht for 30 tabs of PrEP medication.
I usually buy 3 months supply.

lonelyfish
04-12-2023, 07:53 AM
I have been testing regularly in BKK for several years liao..... until the clinic gave me VIP status.
Now I pay just 1600baht for HIV + STI testing + doctor consultation..... and 1000baht for 30 tabs of PrEP medication.
I usually buy 3 months supply.

Which clinic and package did you use? The one I used has free HIV and Syphilis test, but including the others with urine PCR test for about 14 STI about 4,000B with consultation. Don't need to pay consultation for follow up and positive for anything, just treatment medicine cost.

ATCong
04-12-2023, 02:08 PM
I mean, how often can we go for the test? It don't state in the site like once every 6 mths, etc. Just go every time we think we have risk? Maybe make time to head down, try it and ask there.
I guess is up to individual preference and comfort level.

If I chiong regularly I'll go every 6 months, but this is just IMO.

unfit
04-12-2023, 02:11 PM

factory girls also not safe

nowadays all time sharing scheme

you cream me cream everybody cream

Ninja_Assassin
04-12-2023, 08:15 PM
Which clinic and package did you use? The one I used has free HIV and Syphilis test, but including the others with urine PCR test for about 14 STI about 4,000B with consultation. Don't need to pay consultation for follow up and positive for anything, just treatment medicine cost.

Its at the Times Square building nearby to Asok BTS / opposite Thermae. Throughout the years that I had been visiting them... the clinic had undergone a few name changes becoz of mergers and change of directors. But the medical director is still the same guy for the past 10 yrs.
I dun do any packages with them..... I just tell them what tests I want to do. As they have my medical history for the past 10 yrs.... the doctor will have a chat with me after my results are out.

lonelyfish
04-12-2023, 09:31 PM
Its at the Times Square building nearby to Asok BTS / opposite Thermae. Throughout the years that I had been visiting them... the clinic had undergone a few name changes becoz of mergers and change of directors. But the medical director is still the same guy for the past 10 yrs.
I dun do any packages with them..... I just tell them what tests I want to do. As they have my medical history for the past 10 yrs.... the doctor will have a chat with me after my results are out.

I was using Pulse clinic cuz they have free HIV /Syphilis testing. Actually, I will be getting my PrEP from there, it's about 1,000B / bottle. They have HIV test kit too. Can PM me the name of the clinic? Maybe pay them a visit.

lonelyfish
04-12-2023, 09:34 PM
I guess is up to individual preference and comfort level.

If I chiong regularly I'll go every 6 months, but this is just IMO.

I do check up about every 6 months or after risky activity. Just that the BKK clinic need 6 mths interval for the free tests, so end up I paid for some. If can alternate between BKK and SG then I don't need to pay.

Kobayashi99
04-12-2023, 09:35 PM

can go anytime free for afa
because its anonymous

Ninja_Assassin
05-12-2023, 02:12 PM
can go anytime free for afa
because its anonymous

Free and anonymous if everything is in order..... but the moment your test comes out HIV +ve ....... you are no longer Mr. Anonymous.

By law they are required to submit your details to MoH.... even if they do not have your particulars.... the cctv image of your face also jadi... facial recognition can be done and the MoH investigation team will do the followup.

ATCong
05-12-2023, 06:55 PM
Free and anonymous if everything is in order..... but the moment your test comes out HIV +ve ....... you are no longer Mr. Anonymous.

By law they are required to submit your details to MoH.... even if they do not have your particulars.... the cctv image of your face also jadi... facial recognition can be done and the MoH investigation team will do the followup.
Wear mask lor....

AfA have a mobile service which they go to the neighborhood in a van.
The chances of being captured by CCTV is lesser there, as compared to going to a clinic or CDC to do it, I think.

spank4
05-12-2023, 08:28 PM
Wear mask lor....

AfA have a mobile service which they go to the neighborhood in a van.
The chances of being captured by CCTV is lesser there, as compared to going to a clinic or CDC to do it, I think.

When you’re found, you’ll have additional charges under the Infectious Diseases Act. ;)

fuckingbaby
05-12-2023, 11:45 PM

According to DTAP, even if your HIV screening results come back positive, your identity will remain a secret.

https://www.dtapclinic.com/hiv/hiv-testing-and-screening/

nivla123
15-12-2023, 11:14 AM
went dtap at johor southkey for lab hiv testing 80rm results out in 3 days