PDA

View Full Version : 28M looking for exotic sugar mummy > preferably busty, aged 35-50, rich $$

thedoctorrr
14-11-2023, 08:37 AM
100% discreet. strict requirements, tough qualification course. only the best will make it. what i can say is, it's going to be worth it. dm me ur contact, serious parties only.

superstiffy
15-11-2023, 03:46 PM
sibei kan pua confident.. :eek:

must be one of those young people only know who to take dunno what is give.. everything also say only.. everyone also know how to say leh.. :D

young man.. if u collect money u r service provider.. u got no say.. customer is king.. if u pay money, u r king, everything also u say.. understand? school wont teach this kind of thing... sibei jialat

Angmolover
15-11-2023, 07:06 PM
100% discreet. strict requirements, tough qualification course. only the best will make it. what i can say is, it's going to be worth it. dm me ur contact, serious parties only.

Hahahahaha. I had a good laugh when I read your post. U are such a clown. You got no money and still want to make the rules. Hey sunshine, I got some news for you. Busty, exotic, and rich women DON"T NEED TO PAY FOR SEX. Got many high SES men that will pursue them, and all of them have more IQ points then you. LOL.

The Old Nite
16-11-2023, 08:24 AM
Got pic to show???:D

loneyheart
16-11-2023, 01:17 PM
Nowadays SBF full of rubbish
Good kangtao threads banned / deleted but this kind of posts getting more n more but still alive :(

Angmolover
16-11-2023, 03:15 PM
Nowadays SBF full of rubbish
Good kangtao threads banned / deleted but this kind of posts getting more n more but still alive :(

Unfortunately you are right. I have been a member here for 17 years. Really going down hill. Now even got retards can start threads here looking for Thai translation. hahahha. And other retards here defend them when they post rubbish. Go and ask the Mod why he can't differentiate a sex forum from any other lupsup forum, and allow all these morons to post stupid threads here.