PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guy to join 4P

Searching4433
09-11-2023, 10:08 PM
Anyone interested to join a 4p with me and my 2 helper ,tele nicc256 or pm take note is not free and the session is 12/11 morning

Angmolover
19-11-2023, 06:32 PM
Anyone interested to join a 4p with me and my 2 helper ,tele nicc256 or pm take note is not free and the session is 12/11 morning

Another useless lazy post. I guess your fingers not able to type a description of yourself and your helpers? So, you could be a fat hairy bangla and your helpers could be two males. NO one interested in sausage fest here.

The Old Nite
19-11-2023, 07:37 PM
Got pic to show???:D

HmSabai
19-11-2023, 08:00 PM
So the event ever happen? Or just another lame joke?

Yasheng
24-11-2023, 10:34 PM
你的两个助手是M还是F?

Neverlookback
25-11-2023, 09:02 PM
Another useless lazy post. I guess your fingers not able to type a description of yourself and your helpers? So, you could be a fat hairy bangla and your helpers could be two males. NO one interested in sausage fest here.

Motion seconded.
WHEN will people learn.
Lets assume its genuine...and he is a reasonably ok dude with 2 playful maids who look fit....then all he is doing here is shooting himself...he either gets nobody, or some desperado.

Dude TS if u read this...take the xtra few minits to put a description

Then you WILL get sensible replies

Angmolover
26-11-2023, 03:50 AM
Motion seconded.
WHEN will people learn.
Lets assume its genuine...and he is a reasonably ok dude with 2 playful maids who look fit....then all he is doing here is shooting himself...he either gets nobody, or some desperado.

Dude TS if u read this...take the xtra few minits to put a description

Then you WILL get sensible replies

Yup. Don't really understand the thinking behind these morons. They want something, but are too lazy to give as much info and description as possible.