PDA

View Full Version : MMF tomorrow wednesday

Rikimaru
24-10-2023, 11:14 PM
Looking to arrange a MMF session tomorrow 25 oct

Looking for chinese, lean fit or fit. Prefer someone who can last as wife do not want it to end so fast. Wife want to feel used and try be a whore...

Picture required via wechat or telegram as wife is picky about looks. Do not PM if you are not comfortable with this.no first timer and those that is shy. Met 1 guy who cant stand during last session.

Is not a scam, please read above properly before sending in request to avoid wasting our time

markunicornfun
25-10-2023, 05:08 AM
Hi bro, can't seem to PM you as your mailbox full. Local Chinese M29 here, slim built. Tool wise above average, IPL'ed, last tested last month. I've been many 3p and gb before -- so no worries about not being able to 'perform' with other guys around. Also, I usually last more than an hour, if not two.

PM if you're keen and we can exchange tele from there. Cheers!

Rikimaru
25-10-2023, 07:29 AM
Bro have clear the inbox

Hi bro, can't seem to PM you as your mailbox full. Local Chinese M29 here, slim built. Tool wise above average, IPL'ed, last tested last month. I've been many 3p and gb before -- so no worries about not being able to 'perform' with other guys around. Also, I usually last more than an hour, if not two.

hakuyo
26-10-2023, 03:45 PM
Looking to arrange a MMF session tomorrow 25 oct

Looking for chinese, lean fit or fit. Prefer someone who can last as wife do not want it to end so fast. Wife want to feel used and try be a whore...

Picture required via wechat or telegram as wife is picky about looks. Do not PM if you are not comfortable with this.no first timer and those that is shy. Met 1 guy who cant stand during last session.

Is not a scam, please read above properly before sending in request to avoid wasting our time

Hi bro, you still looking? I have a bro to recommend. xm3curial
He fucked my wife real good and hard, he’s very decent looking and fit. Can pound for hours and well-endowed.
His sbf is xm3curial

turniton
19-01-2024, 02:30 PM

Hi will you be interested for tomorrow night? Can you PM me?