PDA

View Full Version : Which wl not pregnant before?

sixtynine
14-09-2023, 10:12 AM
As per topic. Most cat150/200 girls I tried after covid have loose tummy and saggy boobs.
Only 2 I encountered from 2058 Grace and Mandy were not but both RTC.

So hard to find similar tight body ones and natural boobs, any recommendation please?

apache
18-09-2023, 11:56 PM
As per topic. Most cat150/200 girls I tried after covid have loose tummy and saggy boobs.

So hard to find similar tight body ones and natural boobs, any recommendation please?

Tight bodies and natural boobs are available, a matter of what boob size.

2041 Xiao Nan, 2045 Ruo Ruo and Xiao La Jiao, 1669 Duo Duo, etc

sixtynine
22-09-2023, 01:03 PM
Tight bodies and natural boobs are available, a matter of what boob size.

2041 Xiao Nan, 2045 Ruo Ruo and Xiao La Jiao, 1669 Duo Duo, etc

Thanks bro, will try them soon.

BerryAirlearn
23-09-2023, 12:40 PM
if you not paiseh, can upfront ask the OKT to ask prior to selection :D

max_priest
24-09-2023, 04:26 AM
These days GL has many unwanted and rejected goods (physical flaws) from PRC … these are imported to SG. Those still very sellable and of low mileage are doing FL … the benefits of doing FL are obvious and could over ride the risks involved. :D

cychoo74
24-09-2023, 11:17 AM

You may consider 15WH (I think the name is tian tian), 31L14 (Si Qi, Xiao Mao). Any others, please share;)

luckym4n
24-09-2023, 06:10 PM
These days GL has many unwanted and rejected goods (physical flaws) from PRC … these are imported to SG. Those still very sellable and of low mileage are doing FL … the benefits of doing FL are obvious and could over ride the risks involved. :D

Exactly. The one with good face and decent background will have people chasing after her and get paid 彩礼 and will require housing and car.
Thanks to gender imbalance.

So those coming to Singapore are really those with really bad background (not educated and family also not educated) but even now even if you’re uncivilized you can make money of douyin. Of course there are still many chinese that are poor from country side. If they wouldn’t risk it living in urban area then you can forget about them coming to singapore.

Of course there are many FL doing this trade part time in china and especially in HK walk up.

Anyway, back to original question. I think PRC is definitely less likely to be preggo because of one child policy legacy and ease of access to abortion.

Thai and VN are more religious. Their buddhism are quite strong and will less likely to abort and hence enter this industry to feed their fatherless child or children.

sixtynine
25-09-2023, 01:41 PM
Isn't it often you get FL who look much older than their posted photos? Where are the good lobang?

sixtynine
25-09-2023, 01:44 PM
You may consider 15WH (I think the name is tian tian), 31L14 (Si Qi, Xiao Mao). Any others, please share;)

Thanks man, will check them out.

max_priest
26-09-2023, 02:41 AM
Isn't it often you get FL who look much older than their posted photos? Where are the good lobang?

You have to go for those FL asking for $250 per pop and above. Of course service level is not guaranteed but at least you have a pretty, young and physically good looking lass. You can get good looking KTV hostesses from china, Taiwan, and Korea at posh clubs like Palace 88 at Royal Collection at Marina Bay, lido palace, etc. Just by sitting with you for a nite, the tips can be up to $500. If you wanna fuck them, better don’t go thru their mamasans due to the obvious.