PDA

View Full Version : Crossing over to JB when exchange rate hits 3.5?

NaNaKomatsuOnly
16-06-2023, 12:24 AM
Any bro saving and crossing over?

SirLance
16-06-2023, 05:52 AM

Why must wait till exchange rate hits 3.5? Long weekend hundreds of thousands of people crossed.

bignehneh
16-06-2023, 06:46 AM
Next time will be 1:5.

superstiffy
16-06-2023, 09:19 AM
Why must wait till exchange rate hits 3.5? Long weekend hundreds of thousands of people crossed.

he is is going to exchange millions mah... so 3.5 will make a difference... we all small potato even become 4 also not a big difference at most a few rm more only... :D

Moderator88
16-06-2023, 09:31 AM
go jb only ma, why must save up ler?:eek:

fnulnu99
16-06-2023, 09:47 AM
Last week I went over to JB and stayed at my friend's condo for a few nights.

He lucky bought the condo further up but only takes 20 min drive from CIQ.

He told me his condo got at least 50% own by Singaporeans.

After spending a few days there, I can understand why many Singaporean would choose to buy a property here, even if they only use it for the weekend.

Some of the better developed property, the landed houses are RM1 million and above are very well done. I am also tempted to buy one, if only they can provide MM2H or retirement visa for those who invested in such homes :D

KimSiew769
16-06-2023, 11:16 AM
Hello bros, i am planning to drive in to KL soon
I need help with what to apply or do to get my car eligible to drive in.
I am hearing lots of different information etc - so i feel the need to activate samster here to help
Can any kind soul help me with an idiot proof guide to set-up my car to be able to drive in? i will return your help with my humble points
Thank you

Bbtt332023
16-06-2023, 11:24 AM
Last week I went over to JB and stayed at my friend's condo for a few nights.

He lucky bought the condo further up but only takes 20 min drive from CIQ.

He told me his condo got at least 50% own by Singaporeans.

After spending a few days there, I can understand why many Singaporean would choose to buy a property here, even if they only use it for the weekend.

Some of the better developed property, the landed houses are RM1 million and above are very well done. I am also tempted to buy one, if only they can provide MM2H or retirement visa for those who invested in such homes :D

The enclosed landed terrace houses, some of them really nice. Taken care of like condos, but you have a landed house with a yard.

I tot they got the mm2h thing? But not sure how it works.

fnulnu99
16-06-2023, 06:32 PM
The West Malaysia's MM2H is currently under review. Waiting for the new requirement to be agreed and publish out.

Without MM2H, we are limited to 180 days per calendar year of stay in Malaysia, as per any immigration rule globally.

Which make me wonder how do Singaporean rent condo in JB for the entire year and stay there beyond 180 days when not holding MM2H?

I tot they got the mm2h thing? But not sure how it works.

Angmolover
17-06-2023, 03:17 PM

The FOREX forum not here, dumbass. This is the adult discussion about sex forum. Which part are u confused about?

bairni
17-06-2023, 03:35 PM
The West Malaysia's MM2H is currently under review. Waiting for the new requirement to be agreed and publish out.

Without MM2H, we are limited to 180 days per calendar year of stay in Malaysia, as per any immigration rule globally.

Which make me wonder how do Singaporean rent condo in JB for the entire year and stay there beyond 180 days when not holding MM2H?

why not? no issue at all

kitchong02
17-06-2023, 11:05 PM

as long as we exit malaysia within 30 days, then enter again shouldn't be an issue right?

AnnieYJL
18-06-2023, 09:31 AM
20 years from now, I won't be surprised if the exchange rate is 1 Singapore dollar to 5 ringgit.

moloso
18-06-2023, 12:41 PM
will be 4 soon

r.fowler
20-06-2023, 02:39 PM
Hello bros, i am planning to drive in to KL soon
I need help with what to apply or do to get my car eligible to drive in.
I am hearing lots of different information etc - so i feel the need to activate samster here to help
Can any kind soul help me with an idiot proof guide to set-up my car to be able to drive in? i will return your help with my humble points
Thank you

you need a VEP to drive in, but as you said, you might have heard of others saying they drove in without any issues. The VEP website : https://vep.jpj.gov.my/#/

just do a registration here first, prepare your logcard ready, iirc, you can upload your logcard and they willl auto populate the details for you. whether or not, you collect the RFID, save it for another time. So far, i did not collect my RDIF and went in without issues as well.

And remember your TnG card. it is sold out everywhere in Malaysia too.

DTCEPL
20-06-2023, 04:09 PM
you need a VEP to drive in, but as you said, you might have heard of others saying they drove in without any issues.

And remember your TnG card. it is sold out everywhere in Malaysia too.

Yeah I drove in several times lately for work. I registered for the VEP and have it all done up, but not in use. Just need a TnG card, the latest card is RFID ready. TnG's E-Wallet is also widely used in Malaysia now.

pacic85
15-07-2023, 08:43 PM
Tokyo Hentai Club