PDA

View Full Version : No more streetwalker FL in GL?

singleman
18-01-2023, 09:42 PM
Is it there is no more streetwalker in GL? Or is bcos i go at the wrong timing. there is one day i go GL at 2plus again, walk almost from lor 8 to lor 40, cannot see any streetwalker FL at all.

mikenade
18-01-2023, 10:16 PM
Is it there is no more streetwalker in GL? Or is bcos i go at the wrong timing. there is one day i go GL at 2plus again, walk almost from lor 8 to lor 40, cannot see any streetwalker FL at all.

Mostly ladyboys

GreenBull
19-01-2023, 01:06 AM
Some old viet china along main road
Outside L20

loneyheart
19-01-2023, 02:51 PM
GL will never be the same wo PRC SW
Wishes to see it alive after CNY :)

unfit
19-01-2023, 02:53 PM
last time Darlene Hotel FL is the best :D

loneyheart
19-01-2023, 03:00 PM

Tats night scene hot spot .... day time along shops btw L18 to L20 n coffee shop across the road filled with PRC MILFs :)

Tiger149
19-01-2023, 05:35 PM

I remember early 2000s , Talma Road thriving with Indon streetwalkers and they would lead you to their personal rooms that they booked at a budget hotel nearby. $40 a pop. Good service too. Then I remember seeing few young Russian girls freelancing there too. But they charged $200 for a shot. A friend took up the offer. Service was bad but he had the satisfaction of saying to friends that he already managed to bonk an Ang Moh pussy.

Tiger149
19-01-2023, 05:44 PM
One of my best fucks ever was with this young Chio Thai streetwalker at Jalan Suka some 7 years back. $40 a pop. Fucked her in room behind. Room so smelly and jialat but her service was great. Took her no and went on to bring her back to the then Malacca hotel at Still Road. Bonked her couple of times during her 2 weeks in Singapore. That place then was thriving with Thai and even saree clad streetwalkers from India. Worse experience for me was when I paid a Thai streetwalker at the same place. When inside the room after giving me a BJ, she declared that she is a post op ladyboy. Worse to come was when AV knocked on the door. The ladyboy was scared but I more scared because I carrying 4 ctns of contraband ciggies in my bag pack. Lucky for me the AV lady officer and her male partner told me to get out and leave the room and she didn't check my bag.

GeylangWander2
20-01-2023, 11:48 AM
One of my best fucks ever was with this young Chio Thai streetwalker at Jalan Suka some 7 years back. $40 a pop. Fucked her in room behind. Room so smelly and jialat but her service was great. Took her no and went on to bring her back to the then Malacca hotel at Still Road. Bonked her couple of times during her 2 weeks in Singapore. That place then was thriving with Thai and even saree clad streetwalkers from India. Worse experience for me was when I paid a Thai streetwalker at the same place. When inside the room after giving me a BJ, she declared that she is a post op ladyboy. Worse to come was when AV knocked on the door. The ladyboy was scared but I more scared because I carrying 4 ctns of contraband ciggies in my bag pack. Lucky for me the AV lady officer and her male partner told me to get out and leave the room and she didn't check my bag.

Lucky esscape bro

loneyheart
20-01-2023, 05:46 PM
Wishes to see the streets to be alive again
Happy CNY to all nice bros :)

zinedine zidane
20-01-2023, 06:53 PM

That T junction, unforgettable!

unfit
20-01-2023, 07:23 PM
That T junction, unforgettable!

Must fall in every night 😂😂😂

loneyheart
20-01-2023, 08:05 PM
去吗? 。。。。。:p

unfit
20-01-2023, 08:43 PM
去吗? 。。。。。:p

:D:D:D:D:D

miss these 2 words so much

Tiger149
21-01-2023, 01:09 PM
Lucky esscape bro

Ha ha ha yes bro lucky escape for me. After that incident I steered clear of streetwalkers and stick to my regular legal houses.

singleman
21-01-2023, 03:20 PM
:D:D:D:D:D

miss these 2 words so much

or

要嗎?
要去嗎?
要爽嗎?

singleman
21-01-2023, 03:22 PM
today is cny eve n tmr is cny 1st day.. wonder can go where to have a new year fuck? GL house got open or not?

jakeleung1989
21-01-2023, 06:18 PM
today is cny eve n tmr is cny 1st day.. wonder can go where to have a new year fuck? GL house got open or not?

A few of the thai cat 60 definitely open, they closed last weekend 1 day in lieu, so confirm open through this weekend.

bonkning
28-01-2023, 08:38 AM
surcharge over oredi by now rite

sipeklong
05-02-2023, 11:00 PM
Never tried those streetwalker b4.
Few weeks back after done with a fj, while walking to take a bus, saw a lady cheekily chatting with a guy and he nods his head. I guess is one of the street walker? Haha. No experience in such so cant conclude. But am sure they still exist.
If u r alone and walk ard GL with cheeky face, am sure they will approach u

DanielChan
05-02-2023, 11:03 PM
There is streetwalker. Some used to be at orchard towers. Emma is nice, saw her few weeks back. Usually she in black top. Then gt some others also

singleman
10-02-2023, 02:21 AM
think GL really no more streetwalker. just now went go walk one round again from lor 25 to lor 6 n did not see a single streetwalker. think can forget to go GL to look for streetwalker FL liao. missed those days where the prc mei mei line up at the street for u to see n call. now no more le.

weeweeman
12-02-2023, 10:22 AM
Theres a street walker @L18 . Deaf Malay super skinny flat chest . Super tight.

kopigaogao
12-02-2023, 01:33 PM
Maybe nowadays gals become smarter gone online no need to stand under the hot sun and rain! :D:D

sipeklong
14-02-2023, 12:30 AM
think GL really no more streetwalker. just now went go walk one round again from lor 25 to lor 6 n did not see a single streetwalker. .

Lor 25 to Lor 6... sounded long walk to me..

DanielChan
14-02-2023, 09:10 PM
Lor 16 gt, and Lorong 20, opp the convenience store. Price usually there 50 to 100. Depends on the lady. If lucky, gt their contact number and can arrange nxt time easily

luckyboiboi
14-02-2023, 11:21 PM
Lor 16 gt, and Lorong 20, opp the convenience store. Price usually there 50 to 100. Depends on the lady. If lucky, gt their contact number and can arrange nxt time easily

Was there before and got pulled into a dark alley by an OKT who showed me some busty girls wearing bras only.:D

p u r e
15-02-2023, 08:37 PM
Was there before and got pulled into a dark alley by an OKT who showed me some busty girls wearing bras only.:D

but this was LONG time ago right?

p u r e
15-02-2023, 08:37 PM

they are either transexuals or aunties though

yuanswang
25-02-2023, 10:39 PM
you can find some in opposite NEW CATHAY hotel(near the chinese restaurents) if you go around afternoon. last month I tried a girl but not SYT. May be 30. I don't know where she from but can understand and speak English. nice fit body shape specially in doggy, few min non rush BJ with CD, no rush for FJ, rose color beautiful pussy like western girls, totally worth for 50+room. said she will here few month. I think may be still around here. I don't have contact or photo. I also no time to go there above 1 month. thinking to go this week after see this thread :D. there are some other pretty lady also around there but she is more attractive(not very pretty :D) with golden short hair, fair skin with nice reddish leg. but only bad thing they use the behind uncle 5$ quick fuck dirty rooms. I asked her can come to cathay hotel if I come again for 2hr booking, but she said can't due to police raid and night time also no work. sure some one will be there around afternoon. best of luck to find her bro.

p u r e
02-03-2023, 10:20 PM

hahhahaa yes. too bad that time i had less money as was a uni student

knn if they were still there these days i think my quality of life would be better :D

p u r e
02-03-2023, 10:21 PM

actually has anyone chatted with them? idk why, but i got a hunch not all the non aunties might be transexuals? i should speak with them next time. :D

unfit
02-03-2023, 10:39 PM

knn if they were still there these days i think my quality of life would be better :D

at least you tried them before:D

singleman
02-03-2023, 11:44 PM
many years back there are so many streetwalker in GL. they can just stand side by side along the street and let the customer choose. once selected next go book hotel room n bang.... so that time when midnite wan to get some fuck, can just go down GL n can easily find one girl there for the fuck.

haiz now things change.. now middle of the night wan to find a fuck, go GL n no girls to find for a fuck. like now 11.45pm. wan to find a fuck but dun know go where.. GL haiz...

really miss those olden days.

loneyheart
03-03-2023, 06:32 PM

年少。。有精没金
年老。。有金没精 :)

loneyheart
03-03-2023, 06:39 PM
many years back there are so many streetwalker in GL. they can just stand side by side along the street and let the customer choose. once selected next go book hotel room n bang.... so that time when midnite wan to get some fuck, can just go down GL n can easily find one girl there for the fuck.

haiz now things change.. now middle of the night wan to find a fuck, go GL n no girls to find for a fuck. like now 11.45pm. wan to find a fuck but dun know go where.. GL haiz...

really miss those olden days.

So happening in the night till 4am+ spoil for choices $40 to $100
From Thai / Indo / PRC n sometime Ang Mo too
Even sitting in the KPT can be approched by PRC MILFs
Tats was good old days :)

p u r e
03-03-2023, 09:35 PM
年少。。有精没金
年老。。有金没精 :)

i'm not old yet lol.

Fat Fatt
04-03-2023, 08:36 AM
So happening in the night till 4am+ spoil for choices $40 to $100
From Thai / Indo / PRC n sometime Ang Mo too
Even sitting in the KPT can be approched by PRC MILFs
Tats was good old days :)

Actually there was a high probability of girls that you will fuck 3 to 4 times.

1. Collect money from you first as if you cannot pay or run away, fuck!
2. Actual process of fucking her. Sometimes haven’t cum she chase you to cum. Services unlike the way she portray downstairs. Fuck!
3. Once cum finish she put on clothes and go down look for new customers leaving you in room to clean yourself up. Most did not shower after deed. Fuck!

That’s why I limited spending my money on them, and only go to Licensed cat150

loneyheart
04-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Actually there was a high probability of girls that you will fuck 3 to 4 times.

1. Collect money from you first as if you cannot pay or run away, fuck!
2. Actual process of fucking her. Sometimes haven’t cum she chase you to cum. Services unlike the way she portray downstairs. Fuck!
3. Once cum finish she put on clothes and go down look for new customers leaving you in room to clean yourself up. Most did not shower after deed. Fuck!

That’s why I limited spending my money on them, and only go to Licensed cat150

As for me during tat time SYTs standing in row modeling / those stand Five Foot Way along L18 to 20 were rush job
Those approached u in KPT at L23 PRC MILFs were much more better catch :)

unfit
04-03-2023, 01:29 PM
As for me during tat time SYTs standing in row modeling / those stand Five Foot Way along L18 to 20 were rush job
Those approached u in KPT at L23 PRC MILFs were much more better catch :)

those hanging around uob moneymax one really quite chiu leh see liao no appetite:D

loneyheart
04-03-2023, 01:39 PM
those hanging around uob moneymax one really quite chiu leh see liao no appetite:D

Agreed but if lucky some time chio MILF only if u like :)
Haiz ... but now talk only
Heard Mainland eco quite bad too after 3 years lock down .... hope may relive up CL again like good old days .... just for sight seeing nothing to do ok siok ar :)

kof123
04-03-2023, 01:44 PM
Still have some SG and LBs bur very old.
L24a seems quiet no more white card standing.

unfit
04-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Agreed but if lucky some time chio MILF only if u like :)
Haiz ... but now talk only
Heard Mainland eco quite bad too after 3 years lock down .... hope may relive up CL again like good old days .... just for sight seeing nothing to do ok siok ar :)

buy meal and drinks chit chat only :D

loneyheart
04-03-2023, 02:10 PM
buy meal and drinks chit chat only :D

Buy her drink n slowly into topic n gum just up liao nom 80to 100 ....haha :p

unfit
04-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Buy her drink n slowly into topic n gum just up liao nom 80to 100 ....haha :p

after makan thank me and gone :eek:

but fun lor.,dining companions :p

p u r e
05-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Seriously, beauty standards in GL really drop these days... was just at whampoa hawker centre.. knn saw a few sexy young things already.. in GL so hard to find them in legal houses... hmm..

Xgenre
05-03-2023, 01:49 PM

It is very bad. In some 2nd and 3rd tier cities, property price dropped 60%. They have to pay back mortgage. Give them time to do up their expired passport. The present number of flights between China and Singapore is only 10% of pre-covid levels.

We should be able to see an influx around June.

loneyheart
05-03-2023, 11:48 PM
It is very bad. In some 2nd and 3rd tier cities, property price dropped 60%. They have to pay back mortgage. Give them time to do up their expired passport. The present number of flights between China and Singapore is only 10% of pre-covid levels.

Yes read abt tat on some youtube :)

thatpoorguy
06-03-2023, 10:47 AM

This is true. I had a buddy that went for a business trip recently to a 2nd tier city in mainland. He was wandering about after breakfast on a sat. Chanced upon an alley with street walker. A mid to late 20s lady caught his attention. Quoted 100rmb for bj, 200rmb for full service. He fast hand fast leg proceed already. He managed to get wechat and proudly show us when he is back. Easily those $200sgd quality in sg now. Sigh… the inflation in sg is just damn bad………

p u r e
18-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Talked to one today at the area between L18 and L20.

Sounds like a Singaporean and NOT a tranny. Looks like those more westernized kind of zhabor that oozes sexual energy. Tanned and looks mixed also. But it's possible that trans can have more feminine voice?

Quoted me 75 bucks, including room. But I said no because I'm abstaining from sex due to a health reason for the next 1+ week. Not STD lol for sure.

Will find her again after the time period is over and just ask her straight up if she's trans lol

Can't wait.

TheIdesOfMarch
19-03-2023, 08:45 PM
Talked to one today at the area between L18 and L20.

Sounds like a Singaporean and NOT a tranny. Looks like those more westernized kind of zhabor that oozes sexual energy. Tanned and looks mixed also. But it's possible that trans can have more feminine voice?

Quoted me 75 bucks, including room. But I said no because I'm abstaining from sex due to a health reason for the next 1+ week. Not STD lol for sure.

Will find her again after the time period is over and just ask her straight up if she's trans lol

Can't wait.

Bro, if she's as what you describe, ask yourself why would a SG real girl be standing at Geylang freelancing when there are so many KTV bars in the area for her to be a hostess at and earn better money in better environment?

p u r e
19-03-2023, 09:20 PM
Bro, if she's as what you describe, ask yourself why would a SG real girl be standing at Geylang freelancing when there are so many KTV bars in the area for her to be a hostess at and earn better money in better environment?

good point.

1ly4sam
20-03-2023, 03:51 PM

Can't wait.

between 18 and 20 , normally there are LBs
high chance she is LB, .post op or pre op

KangTuo
21-03-2023, 01:02 AM
younger days always jio bro go coffee and 逛花街 at lower lorongs. no much money to bonk but still very nice to see so many flowers.

when got earning power, start chiong viet places.
nostalgic photo of jalan molek and the house at lor 24 behind esso.

my fav house to go where you can find quality vb from pub and ktv here for $30 st 30min, $50 lt 1hour.

photo credit to st news.

p u r e
21-03-2023, 08:41 AM
younger days always jio bro go coffee and 逛花街 at lower lorongs. no much money to bonk but still very nice to see so many flowers.

when got earning power, start chiong viet places.
nostalgic photo of jalan molek and the house at lor 24 behind esso.

my fav house to go where you can find quality vb from pub and ktv here for $30 st 30min, $50 lt 1hour.

photo credit to st news.
wah. solid! thanks for sharing. definitely much better days!

loneyheart
22-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Hope to see more update :)

Raynall
02-04-2023, 06:24 PM
I remember, years ago, before the raids went down, the domestic workers would gather at Geylang L24 on Sundays to earn some extra income.

I went back to Geylang recently and L24 looked rather clean. Obviously, the maids would not be gathering there now, so where did they go? I imagine they still need to earn extra cash on Sundays...