PDA

View Full Version : L18H36

Deaths
18-12-2022, 04:41 PM
Recently went to this house saw alot girls and took G99 like to ask about money exchange rate and shower myself but she did lick my balls and my little bro without sucking it raw.

FJ very hardworking thou is those hit and go service type.

Any recommendations or FR for this house girls?

Saw a few small size and big size as well.

Kindly any bros will give FR for this house.

Thank you

Deaths
06-01-2023, 08:41 AM
It seems no bros here visit house 36 since no fr so i went back again last 3 days and try number 3 as she always show custoner a love handsign

Small body short hair cute face overall quite standard bath and cap bj but fj was not bad all the while on top of me doing her hard work till i cum. Satisfy and feel good.

Hope to see more fr from this house

Deaths
06-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Looking at trying G17 or G28 looks chinese and small size with bog boobs.

Any bros here try these 2 Girls before? Hope to c FR here

kolly99
16-01-2023, 03:29 AM
More fr pls

Deaths
17-01-2023, 10:38 AM
Tried G1 last week small fair skin looks cute

Standard catbath
Bj cap
Tried fj few positions
Use ky in the end for breastfuck and cum nearly hit her face

Given a good hug before leaving and gave a small tips

Deaths
17-01-2023, 10:41 AM
My friend tried 3p with 2 girls in this house

G69 and G5 i think

G69 scream very loudly when fj her and wet and G5 not so hardworking and understand she never bath before service my friend while G69 bath my friend cleanly.

FJ ends with G69 missionary and bj wif caps for 2 girls

Can breast Fuck G69 as she is meaty and big boobs

G5 more of slim and tanned girl but standard service

peeboy75
17-01-2023, 07:19 PM

Tried 17.
Overall, friendly, smiley but very limited english
Slightly above average figure, well toned with enhanced Cs
Service: very SOP. Bj think was less than 1 min proceed to fuck already. I feel the modus operandi of all these $60 fast food is that once the girl feels you are rock hard, they will immediately stop bj and go to fj already...
Cowgirl also about maybe 1 min plus, then switched to missionary.
Nice moans though.. I just took my own sweet time ramming her in missionary then.. Likely close to 10-15mins then I turbo boost to cum. Ok la, she never black face..
Just one word: sop, good if you just want to fuck and go type...

kolly99
17-01-2023, 07:39 PM
My friend tried 3p with 2 girls in this house

G69 and G5 i think

G69 scream very loudly when fj her and wet and G5 not so hardworking and understand she never bath before service my friend while G69 bath my friend cleanly.

FJ ends with G69 missionary and bj wif caps for 2 girls

Can breast Fuck G69 as she is meaty and big boobs

G5 more of slim and tanned girl but standard service
Finally found a house with 3p!

Deaths
19-01-2023, 11:07 AM
Keep up the FR bros!

bonkning
28-01-2023, 03:23 PM
How many gers here boss?
Who cute looking n petite natural?
Haven't been2 this house yet

Deaths
28-01-2023, 04:01 PM
I been a few times to this house the girls i see varies.. fat .. Dark...Small..White Skin all have n quite alot girls..

Deaths
28-01-2023, 04:05 PM
Yesterday just went took G5 small size dark skin think about late 20s go in room sop bath but keep giggle and cap bj abt 5 min then willing to try various position easy manage due to her small size and give her turbo in doggy

I manage 2 shots in 1hr

Overall quite ok no complain from her and willing to let me suck her nips hard.

Will go back next time try a fair skin G next time which i saw 2 quite fair skin look line chinese

bonkning
28-01-2023, 04:40 PM
U must be strong be young man...i 1shot 1hr sometime oso got oroblem .
.See like most are cbj horr....boring leh.
What number fair..i go c c

GN007SG
29-01-2023, 10:55 PM
How many gers here boss?
Who cute looking n petite natural?
Haven't been2 this house yet

mostly SOP..
u wun like de but can see and try lo

Deaths
30-01-2023, 09:16 AM
I like the 3p offer

Deaths
30-01-2023, 09:17 AM
I was thinking to go down tonight after work

Deaths
30-01-2023, 09:18 AM
U must be strong be young man...i 1shot 1hr sometime oso got oroblem .
.See like most are cbj horr....boring leh.

What number fair..i go c c

Bro you try already which one

Deaths
30-01-2023, 09:19 AM
mostly SOP..
u wun like de but can see and try lo

Bro GN007SG

you try b4 any of these G7, G69, G28? Any FR for them?

Laochiongster
30-01-2023, 09:49 AM
Try g28. You won't regret it. That time she worked till below pains now so many opens should be no more pain liao

Deaths
30-01-2023, 01:08 PM
Try g28. You won't regret it. That time she worked till below pains now so many opens should be no more pain liao

Bro you mean when just open? G28 good FR? Kindly share then tonight i go see as i only remember she very fair skin small size correct?

Laochiongster
30-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Bro you mean when just open? G28 good FR? Kindly share then tonight i go see as i only remember she very fair skin small size correct?

Yes, correct bro.
She is mixed blood. Mother 🇹🇭 father 🇨🇳

Deaths
30-01-2023, 05:20 PM
Yes, correct bro.
She is mixed blood. Mother 🇹🇭 father 🇨🇳

Bro any FR for her? GFE? Wow mixed blood...Does she allow FK and Painting Pussy?

bonkning
30-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Bro you try already which one
1836 newbie here. Never step into this house b4 ....after covid.

Deaths
30-01-2023, 06:14 PM
1836 newbie here. Never step into this house b4 ....after covid.

Bro if you do go please updates FR so we can share good service Gs...cheers

bonkning
30-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Think i go 2038 recce there first. Then c how

snorlax5
30-01-2023, 09:46 PM
tried G28 yesterday.. around 6pm... first time going to this house.. okt is a nice friendly guy...

based on the selection of girls.. didnt know which to choose really... got to be honest... all that i saw looked so so only..all alot of makeup.. even g28... g19 looked tanned and small sized petite.. but she looked tired..

Looks: 6.5/10 her looks not my type, but her body not bad... she is short and fun sized... boobs also big ok.. soft and nice... her spoken english is not bad, really.. very easy to talk to..

Catbath - 8/10 nice.. her attitude is very positive and good... i like it... already feel hard in shower itself..

FK - N/A didnt ask, didnt try... no doubt her attitude is really good.. we didn't have the romance chemistry... :o

CBJ - 3/10 cbj abit no feels tbh... but she worked really really hard... the mirror above has nice view :p

FJ - 8/10 nice... really hardworking.. accomodated many many positions.. for me its abit hard to shoot as it was my 2nd bang for the day... she hj me until the very end... even after i gave up also she still wanted to continue! really hardworking sia.. :)

GFE - 7/10 communication was good, she is very kind.. though it felt abit commercial tbh... but her service was good...

RTF - hmm.. shes good... but maybe not my cup of tea... might visit this house some time to try another girl..

PS: the OKT quoted me 120 at first.. i straight away told him off not worth it.. then he lowered to 100.. still exp tbh... even 1838 better for that price... then finally 60 for 30mins?(i think) without massage. only decided to proceed when nego to 60, else i would had gone to 1838, which i was planning to go to anyway...

but seems okay.. for the price, i might go and have a look again in the future..

Deaths
31-01-2023, 12:31 PM
Great FR Bro! Very details

Deaths
31-01-2023, 12:44 PM
Just went down yesterday and visited G28 but need wait for awhile as she busy.

Said hello to me and able speak very good chinese and bit of english

Looks: 7.5/10 as is my type of small size long hair and fair skin. Nice butt

Catbath: 8.5/10 very steamy wash and surprise my went hard while bathing almost feel like cap n fj in bathroom

CBJ: 6/10 very slurpy full of sucking sound and turbo sucking and very good view of her butt and sucking position if only bbbj is best but i dun think is possible

FK: jokingly ask her can kiss but she laugh it off say cannot unless i am her lover.. feel she is a jovial and cute girl.

FJ : 8.5/10 start cowgirl very hardworking n grab her boobs nicely soft and big go doggy and lastly missionary exploded... her moans and looks almost make me feel wan cum on her face but never try.

GFE: 8.5/10 very feel like a long lost lover good hug after cum and nice butt to hug.

Rtf: will do it as i still not enough of her gfe feeling as after cum we bath together again i almost hard again.

Good bonk thanks for intro.

GN007SG
31-01-2023, 03:36 PM
Bro GN007SG

you try b4 any of these G7, G69, G28? Any FR for them?

i cant really remember who i try coz all forgettable as they are SOP only haha
i tink one of them is g3

i tried 2 or 3 ladies here den nv come back for a long time already

Laochiongster
31-01-2023, 04:00 PM
Yes tt time I went rtf her 5 times but she overwork till I push in too hard she said hard and decided to give her a rest. The botak white spec uncle very friendly. Let you wait inside unlike 2038

Laochiongster
31-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Please up my points fellow brothers. I saw from 20 pts to drop till negative. Don't know why also. Help me up leh. I tecommend one very 1 dragon service de make sure u song song. I intend to find her again. She like to call us Lao ban here Lao ban there and gently touch us

Laochiongster
31-01-2023, 04:03 PM

That time when just opened up when only few houses opened and need safe entry

Laochiongster
31-01-2023, 04:04 PM
Bro any FR for her? GFE? Wow mixed blood...Does she allow FK and Painting Pussy?

Of cos allow painting. What is fk ? Fk is a must. No?

Laochiongster
31-01-2023, 04:05 PM
Think i go 2038 recce there first. Then c how

2038 is viet. Here is Thailand. Both has it pros and cons.

Laochiongster
31-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Just went down yesterday and visited G28 but need wait for awhile as she busy.

Said hello to me and able speak very good chinese and bit of english

Looks: 7.5/10 as is my type of small size long hair and fair skin. Nice butt

Catbath: 8.5/10 very steamy wash and surprise my went hard while bathing almost feel like cap n fj in bathroom

CBJ: 6/10 very slurpy full of sucking sound and turbo sucking and very good view of her butt and sucking position if only bbbj is best but i dun think is possible

FK: jokingly ask her can kiss but she laugh it off say cannot unless i am her lover.. feel she is a jovial and cute girl.

FJ : 8.5/10 start cowgirl very hardworking n grab her boobs nicely soft and big go doggy and lastly missionary exploded... her moans and looks almost make me feel wan cum on her face but never try.

GFE: 8.5/10 very feel like a long lost lover good hug after cum and nice butt to hug.

Rtf: will do it as i still not enough of her gfe feeling as after cum we bath together again i almost hard again.

Good bonk thanks for intro.

No problem my brother. Please up my points brorher

Laochiongster
31-01-2023, 04:12 PM
tried G28 yesterday.. around 6pm... first time going to this house.. okt is a nice friendly guy...

based on the selection of girls.. didnt know which to choose really... got to be honest... all that i saw looked so so only..all alot of makeup.. even g28... g19 looked tanned and small sized petite.. but she looked tired..

Looks: 6.5/10 her looks not my type, but her body not bad... she is short and fun sized... boobs also big ok.. soft and nice... her spoken english is not bad, really.. very easy to talk to..

Catbath - 8/10 nice.. her attitude is very positive and good... i like it... already feel hard in shower itself..

FK - N/A didnt ask, didnt try... no doubt her attitude is really good.. we didn't have the romance chemistry... :o

CBJ - 3/10 cbj abit no feels tbh... but she worked really really hard... the mirror above has nice view :p

FJ - 8/10 nice... really hardworking.. accomodated many many positions.. for me its abit hard to shoot as it was my 2nd bang for the day... she hj me until the very end... even after i gave up also she still wanted to continue! really hardworking sia.. :)

GFE - 7/10 communication was good, she is very kind.. though it felt abit commercial tbh... but her service was good...

RTF - hmm.. shes good... but maybe not my cup of tea... might visit this house some time to try another girl..

PS: the OKT quoted me 120 at first.. i straight away told him off not worth it.. then he lowered to 100.. still exp tbh... even 1838 better for that price... then finally 60 for 30mins?(i think) without massage. only decided to proceed when nego to 60, else i would had gone to 1838, which i was planning to go to anyway...

but seems okay.. for the price, i might go and have a look again in the future..

Mine always 60.

bradpitt968
31-01-2023, 08:28 PM

Sounds good. But CBJ then sian liao.

This one is Thai house or what?

bradpitt968
31-01-2023, 08:34 PM
Recently went to this house saw alot girls and took G99 like to ask about money exchange rate and shower myself but she did lick my balls and my little bro without sucking it raw.

FJ very hardworking thou is those hit and go service type.

Any recommendations or FR for this house girls?

Saw a few small size and big size as well.

Kindly any bros will give FR for this house.

Thank you

Great that you try and share FR.

Will be good if you could post in this format :

House / Gal no
Looks : XX/10 Description
Height :
Boobs : XX/10 Estimate cup size. Description, eg. Real, fake, hard, droppy, etc
Body : XX/10 Description, eg. chubby, slim, toned, flat abs, slight tummy, etc
Butt : XX/10 Description
Service description. The highlights. What you like / don't like.
RTF : Yes / No
Damage : $XX/duration

Add in any other details which will help people to decide.

Cheers and happy bonking.

bradpitt968
31-01-2023, 08:40 PM

So G17 or G28 small size with big boobs?

snorlax5
01-02-2023, 10:14 PM
Sounds good. But CBJ then sian liao.

This one is Thai house or what?

ya bro... thai girls in this house...

marshmallow14
15-02-2023, 07:56 PM
my favourite chick here is the small meaty lady that looks Chinese rides so well too prettiest of the bunch

Deaths
16-02-2023, 09:03 AM
my favourite chick here is the small meaty lady that looks Chinese rides so well too prettiest of the bunch

Bro whats her number? I only saw 2 fair skin looks like chinese G28 n G9

Any FR for her?

I going down tomorrow

marshmallow14
16-02-2023, 04:08 PM
Bro whats her number? I only saw 2 fair skin looks like chinese G28 n G9

Any FR for her?

I going down tomorrow

It’s G3, english is good too.

Pussydestroy
19-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Any idea what’s the opening hours for L18H36? Is it opened everyday? And what’s the damage?

Deaths
20-03-2023, 09:23 AM
Any idea what’s the opening hours for L18H36? Is it opened everyday? And what’s the damage?

11pm to 12am damage min 60 bucks onwards bro

Deaths
20-03-2023, 09:24 AM
6 new WL arrived one with alot tatoo G11 and G7 fair skin quite pretty amd tall.

Any bros try please FR so we can share

Deaths
20-03-2023, 09:33 AM
Went yesterday Sunday evening quite alot brudders and i waited awhile for G7 busy so i took G28 my second time and she remember me.

Looks : 7.5/10
Height : around 1.5m quite short
Boobs : 9/10 Big B cup soft white
Body : 8/10 abit tummy but nice boobs and butt very curvy
Catbath: Very Clean wash me and allow me wash her butt soapy
CBJ: 7/10 Abit too gentle sucking but blow me 10 min nice and slow not allow bbbj mayb try again next time
DFK: only peck on lips abit
AR: Yes this time nice
FJ: 9/10 Can really shake strong on cowgirl and allow diff position and best her shapely butt i release my load
RTF : Yes
Damage : $120

Very gfe feel and good chinese speaking soft voice

angeloo
21-03-2023, 06:33 PM
Went yesterday Sunday evening quite alot brudders and i waited awhile for G7 busy so i took G28 my second time and she remember me.

CBJ: 7/10 Abit too gentle sucking but blow me 10 min nice and slow not allow bbbj mayb try again next time
FJ: 9/10 Can really shake strong on cowgirl and allow diff position and best her shapely butt i release my load

G7 still around? 😨

Deaths
22-03-2023, 09:18 AM
G7 still around? 😨

Is a new G7 WL abit tall fair skin n long hair.. not bad

angeloo
22-03-2023, 02:49 PM
Can bbbj now for this house? Need to top up?

evil1234
22-03-2023, 08:42 PM
Is a new G7 WL abit tall fair skin n long hair.. not bad

I tried G7 a few days ago. Really pretty. Looks like some Thai music video model. Huge B cup tits. A bit saggy but feel natural to me. Not tall at about 1.6m. Not super slim but it’s hour glass figure. Definitely not fat. Youthful body. She told me she is 25

Can speak a bit of mandarin but somehow communication was messed up for me because we mixed English and mandarin and she was teaching me mandarin half of the time. Probably didn’t realize I was a native speaker. Anyway, I enjoyed the sex cos she was tight down there.

No mouth to mouth kissing for me but I’d return cos her face turns me on.

lorem6
23-03-2023, 08:38 PM
G11 is piece of art. Literally. Huge dragon tattoo covering all back until thighs. She is also a really nice girl, DT effortlessly, super slim hips and belly but the most spectacular bum.

Doing doggy, one can see the „dragon dance“. Super hot.

RTF.

Be nice to her and don’t spoil, no BBBJ or similar please. Keep neat and safe bros.

6 new WL arrived one with alot tatoo G11 and G7 fair skin quite pretty amd tall.

Any bros try please FR so we can share

lorem6
24-03-2023, 08:40 AM
G11 is piece of art. Literally. Huge dragon tattoo covering all back until thighs. She is also a really nice girl, DT effortlessly, super slim hips and belly but the most spectacular bum.

RTF.

Be nice to her and don’t spoil, no BBBJ or similar please. Keep neat and safe bros.

And no one take offence please, the request is clearly purely in my own interest as I intend to see her again and have no interest in STDs ;)

In that sense I find this forum helpful to know which houses to avoid…

Anyone has ever compiled a list of „does BB“ vs not?

Have a great day everyone.

Deaths
30-03-2023, 08:41 AM
Went down few days ago took G9.

Looks : 6/10
Boobs : 7.5/10 Big C cup white but abit saggy
Body : 6.5/10 tummy curvy she slim down alot
Catbath: SOP
CBJ: 7/10 suck my balls AL and playful with my bro head with tongue n peck then cap on
DFK: Never try
AR: Yes good
FJ: 6/10 cowgirl awhile then ask me go on top with soft moan n grab her breast
RTF : See how
Damage : $60

Normal nothing to shout abt

moleman4eva
06-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Second timer to geylang overall..
Went in and 11 was around. Really pretty and almost took her but 12 caught my attention.

Looks : 8/10
Height : average
Boobs : 7.5/10 firm, moderately cute. Liked that they were perky
Body : 9/10 slightly on meaty side but just the way i like em. She says she drinks too much beer xd.
Catbath: SOP
CBJ: cap on. no suction. Wasnt a fan
FJ: 9/10 tried many different positions. Wish she used less lube.
RTF : confirm
Damage : 160 2shot
Really nice girl. Had a good chat between shots. Really accomodating.

Plus pkt really friendly. First visiting them.

lordpercival
28-06-2023, 06:33 PM
Anyone managed to try G11 or G16? Or any FR of them.

Heard G11 has a beautiful back tattoo that goes all the way to her ass cheeks while G16 is one of their angpais

lordpercival
28-06-2023, 06:35 PM
Anyone has tried G11 or G16? Or any new FRs of them?

Heard G11 has a huge back tattoo all the way down to her ass cheek while G16 is one of their angpais

lordpercival
28-06-2023, 06:46 PM
Anyone has tried G11 or G16 recently? Or any new FRs of them?

Heard G11 has a stunning back tattoo piece till her ass cheeks while G16 is one of their angpais

lordpercival
28-06-2023, 07:17 PM
Anyone has tried G11 or G16 recently? Or any new FRs of them?

Heard G11 has a stunning back tattoo piece till her ass cheeks while G16 is one of their angpais

benjo83
05-07-2023, 07:42 PM
Hi Chiongster Brothers.

I think I found a new Gem. Was walking around doing my usually prowling and Receding of 18L when I went to house 36 and saw this SYT with a hot body and a sweet beautiful face.

I seriously cannot take my eyes of her. I was like super shy at first and walk around but just kept thinking of her and went back

And she was there sitting down giving me that sweet smile like your typical girl next door in hot yoga pants. Nothing I experience before in a fish tank.

Went in book her found out Girl 16 is new and her name is called Mai. does yoga with a hot tight pussy and body.

Looks definitely your girl next door that does yoga in yoga pants.

Looks: 10/10 hot body, Ass is ok, breast is just nice but confirm went under the knife. Really your typical girl next door I want to fuck

GFE: 9.5
Capped BJ: 10/10 if she didn't cap me I confirm I came. Suck me like a porn star
FJ: 9.5/10 many positions and I fuck her until when I came the bell rang

Definitely beautiful will be seeing her again

Triple_H
06-07-2023, 02:34 PM
Hi Chiongster Brothers.

I think I found a new Gem. Was walking around doing my usually prowling and Receding of 18L when I went to house 36 and saw this SYT with a hot body and a sweet beautiful face.

I seriously cannot take my eyes of her. I was like super shy at first and walk around but just kept thinking of her and went back

And she was there sitting down giving me that sweet smile like your typical girl next door in hot yoga pants. Nothing I experience before in a fish tank.

Went in book her found out Girl 16 is new and her name is called Mai. does yoga with a hot tight pussy and body.

Looks: 10/10 hot body, Ass is ok, breast is just nice but confirm went under the knife. Really your typical girl next door I want to fuck

Capped BJ: 10/10 if she didn't cap me I confirm I came. Suck me like a porn star

Yo bro. i went to try her today. the moment she open her mouth to talk to me in english. She is like a SYT thai mixed blood studying in uni kind of girl holy shit her english is really really power. Good find but yeah she is an angpai there. evening very hard to book her according to OKT. stand by for FR by me

jaytan56
06-07-2023, 03:06 PM
This house also no bbbj by default?

Triple_H
06-07-2023, 03:07 PM
FR for SYT number 16 , nv ask her name but according to bro benjo is Mai

Went in look for number 16, i was the first customer once they open at 12noon. OKT was abit fierce at first maybe becos of his look. but was a very chill guy. nice to talk with. House atmosphere was good. trying to look for 16, sitting one corner smiling at me. My heart just fluttered, OMG looks so sweet and pretty. booked her for 1 hour damage $120. Went into her room, her english is damn power with some ang moh accent. She can easily survive here with that level of english, asked her about her do and donts. NO kissing, no BBBJ and no licking of her pussy. Likes to chit chat to build chemistry, dont like customer who just keeps quiet.

Looks : 9.5/10, my first time giving such a high score. Looks like those SYT Uni student mixed blood kind of look and with smart grade with power accent English. Flawless skin with little make up, Who can say no
Height : around 1.6m plus , weight 56KG lol yeah she told me her weight , was 51kg 2 months ago when she was here. She wanna lose weight. But i told her you look fantastic, some baby fat only. sporty look
Boobs : 9/10 Big D cup , soft and firm, so nice to suck and cuddle
Body : 9/10 abit tummy thats all. killer curve. Shaved pussy, flawless down there smooth and nice to touch.
CBJ: 9/10 , cant imagine whats BBBJ like with that suction, really really good
DFK: NO kissing but i am fine.
AR: never ask her for it. not sure if there is any
FJ: 9.5/10 , again my first time giving such score. becos i can really pump hard and fast for like 30mins, she take it and cum 2 times without complaints, grab on to me tightly afew times and use her hands to cover her mouth before she cums. I move her hands away and told her to just let it out. very responsive and her moan is like farking your gf, her reaction when i pump her hard is like farking a porn star. after 30mins. she just laid flat there taking her breather after cumming hard, told me actually she dont want to cum so early in the day but since she nv stop me, she enjoyed it. She is so horny. try like 4 different position without complaints.
Whore attitude 10/10 , just chat up with her, she is very chitty and accommodating. Ask before you proceed.

Ended up extend another 30mins to chit chat more and she just like to talk, GFE 9.5/10, so friendly so easy going. Due to her level of good english. Easily can chat forever. Gave her a good warm hug before i leave.

Still cant forget her reactions during FJ. Just that no BBBJ and DFK. But easily i dont need them with her. Definitely an Ang pai there without a question

RTF : Yes please
Damage : $120 + $60 , total 90mins

please up my rep pls, i type such a long FR lol

Triple_H
06-07-2023, 03:08 PM
This house also no bbbj by default?

yup i think so, just ask the WL first.

jaytan56
06-07-2023, 03:21 PM
Power fr bro. I walked past earlier. Quite sure didn't see her can't really remember. That time got many girls. Must find time go see. Is she fair or tan skin tone de?

Triple_H
06-07-2023, 03:28 PM
Power fr bro. I walked past earlier. Quite sure didn't see her can't really remember. That time got many girls. Must find time go see. Is she fair or tan skin tone de?

can considered fair. healthy flawless sporty kind of skin. Not tan

jaytan56
06-07-2023, 03:55 PM
can considered fair. healthy flawless sporty kind of skin. Not tan

Thanks for the clarification bro.

benjo83
06-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Yo bro. i went to try her today. the moment she open her mouth to talk to me in english. She is like a SYT thai mixed blood studying in uni kind of girl holy shit her english is really really power. Good find but yeah she is an angpai there. evening very hard to book her according to OKT. stand by for FR by me

She damn power right?

benjo83
06-07-2023, 08:07 PM
FR for SYT number 16 , nv ask her name but according to bro benjo is Mai

Went in look for number 16, i was the first customer once they open at 12noon. OKT was abit fierce at first maybe becos of his look. but was a very chill guy. nice to talk with. House atmosphere was good. trying to look for 16, sitting one corner smiling at me. My heart just fluttered, OMG looks so sweet and pretty. booked her for 1 hour damage $120. Went into her room, her english is damn power with some ang moh ascent. She can easily survive here with that level of english, asked her about her do and donts. NO kissing, no BBBJ and no licking of her pussy. Likes to chit chat to build chemistry, dont like customer who just keeps quiet.

Looks : 9.5/10, my first time giving such a high score. SYT Uni student mixed blood kind of look and with that english ascent. Flawless skin with little make up, Who can say no
Height : around 1.6m plus , weight 56KG lol yeah she told me her weight , was 51kg 2 months ago when she was here. She wanna lose weight. But i told her you look fantastic, some baby fat only. sporty look
Boobs : 9/10 Big D cup , soft and firm, so nice to suck and cuddle
Body : 9/10 abit tummy thats all. killer curve. Shaved pussy, flawless down there smooth and nice to touch.
CBJ: 9/10 , cant imagine whats BBBJ like with that suction, really really good
DFK: NO kissing but i am fine.
AR: never ask her for it. not sure if there is any
FJ: 9.5/10 , again my first time giving such score. becos i can really pump hard and fast for like 30mins, she take it and cum 2 times without complaints, grab on to me tightly afew times and use her hands to cover her mouth before she cums. I move her hands away and told her to just let it out. very responsive and her moan is like farking your gf, her reaction when i pump her hard is like farking a porn star. after 30mins. she just laid flat there taking her breather after cumming hard, told me actually she dont want to cum so early in the day but since she nv stop me, she enjoyed it. She is so horny. try like 4 different position without complaints.
Whore attitude 10/10 , just chat up with her, she is very chitty and accommodating. Ask before you proceed.

Ended up extend another 30mins to chit chat more and she just like to talk, GFE 9.5/10, so friendly so easy going. Due to her level of good english. Easily can chat forever. Gave her a good warm hug before i leave.

Still cant forget her reactions during FJ. Just that no BBBJ and DFK. But easily i dont need them with her. Definitely an Ang pai there without a question

RTF : Yes please
Damage : $120 + $60 , total 90mins

please up my rep pls, i type such a long FR lol

Bro she is a gem must treasure her

Triple_H
06-07-2023, 08:22 PM
She damn power right?

top class in the $60 cat already

Triple_H
06-07-2023, 08:24 PM
Bro she is a gem must treasure her

Yeah, i told her anywhere or anything she not comfortable with just let me know. So far, she quite accommodating already.Must treat her nice nice. She will treat you 2x nicer back

benjo83
06-07-2023, 08:30 PM
top class in the $60 cat already

I think she belongs to Cat150 and higher better then most china Chicks. And she skills are fucking good. I feel when I boink her like boink pornstar/ GF from uni

Triple_H
06-07-2023, 08:43 PM
I think she belongs to Cat150 and higher better then most china Chicks. And she skills are fucking good. I feel when I boink her like boink pornstar/ GF from uni

Agreed she is better then some Cat 150 WL. Just that she dont do BBBJ and DFK, if not can fight with those cat 200 PRC already.

supershaft
06-07-2023, 09:21 PM

she got wear heels? heeeheee... :D

benjo83
06-07-2023, 11:29 PM
she got wear heels? heeeheee... :D

I doubt so but you can request her to wear while you bonk her

jaytan56
07-07-2023, 10:38 AM
Went to see her and was lucky and saw her but for some weird reasons I didn't go for it and went nxt door h34 for viet and regretted.

Triple_H
07-07-2023, 12:03 PM
Went to see her and was lucky and saw her but for some weird reasons I didn't go for it and went nxt door h34 for viet and regretted.

For me now i either go rtf to those i know and enjoy or see FR here and go there see.

jaytan56
07-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Went to try g16. Superb. Rtf material lol

Triple_H
07-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Went to try g16. Superb. Rtf material lol

What time you went there?

jaytan56
07-07-2023, 05:19 PM
What time you went there?

Before 12 I reached. First blood for the day haha

Triple_H
07-07-2023, 05:26 PM

Lol, smart choice

RatedX
07-07-2023, 05:47 PM
Went to see her and was lucky and saw her but for some weird reasons I didn't go for it and went nxt door h34 for viet and regretted. sometimes I also do this kind of bodoh thing. Like self tekan wtf am I doing? Nvm lesson learnt. Got it, just go for it!

benjo83
07-07-2023, 08:43 PM

That means I after you I went to find her again at 1pm

supershaft
09-07-2023, 05:14 PM

RTF.

Can g11 wear heels?

jaytan56
10-07-2023, 09:04 AM
That means I after you I went to find her again at 1pm

Haha. She told me. She is Taiwan/Thai mix that's why she got the Chinese look. Hha

Triple_H
10-07-2023, 04:30 PM
Haha. She told me. She is Taiwan/Thai mix that's why she got the Chinese look. Hha

No wonder i asked her she got the Chinese look, she told me her dad is Chinese. tot is Singaporean father because her English so good

Triple_H
10-07-2023, 04:31 PM
No chance to see number 11, after was told she is quite popular also especially with ang mohs, any bros try 11 already? Share FR

scumofsociety
15-07-2023, 09:30 PM

Here goes my 11th SBF FR, l18h36g28

my first visit to this Thai house. Wanted to take a look at g16 / 11 but didn’t manage so I tried the one smiling really nicely, though she’s not on my hit list and didn’t read her FR haha. WL name: ah Ling, from Chiang Mai, in sg for 3 months iirc(?); Age: not sure, I guessed 24 and she say correct haha.

Looks & body: long black hair, creamy fair skin, looks like in late 20s. Single eyelids, can’t pinpoint where but looked abit like PRC in some ways. Imo she’s Got the clean “village girl” looks and vibes, the kind of girl with not much makeup who’d look natural in traditional clothing. Noted abit of “bah” and stretch marks around the tummy (prolly from pregnancy(?)) but still considered slim and looks good in her tight black dress imo. Height: 1.45-1.5m petite build; Tits: B-C enhanced, iirc pinkish small cute nips(?), not the particular big suckable kind.

Language / GFE: fluent Chinese with pretty strong China slang, I was pleasantly surprised w her slang, basically like talking to a PRC, complements her looks well. Imo she’s not the heavy GFE kind but professional and chatty.

Pre shower routine: standard wash. Light chatting, Hangs your clothes nicely (not every WL does this) haha.

Shower & hygiene: professional wash pre and post, noticed she does try to clean herself thoroughly.

Kissing / DFK: tried but she didn’t reciprocate, guess kissing is not on the menu.

Cat bath: just the nips for warm up

AR: NA (seems unlockable based on bro’s RTF FR above, but I’m not an AR guy).

Cbj: ok, standard cbj, pretty good suction, can ask her to adjust suction per ur preference. She’s careful and v receptive to your feedbacks.

FJ: tried cowgirl and missionary only, tightness ok la imo. Feel free to suck and play with her nips. Her technique with cg is good, minimal up and down pounding (so she prolly doesn’t tire easily like most WLs), your 2iC head can really feel the rub and her cb clench with her cg, cum at first buzzer.

Attitude: pretty good overall, smiles alot and makes a lot of small talk, v polite kind. Overall session felt professional and friendly. Gently reminds you to take your belongings.

RTF: 7.5 /10. Overall agree w the FR above, a professional and pleasant experience. Summary: If you’re looking for a hardworking petite skilled fluent Chinese speaking Thai (who looks and speaks like PRC imo) with b-c cups , fair skin and safe, skilled cbj & fj, she’s a solid pick.

PS: on the score, I generally don’t give above above an 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Will be back to take a look at g16. Thanks!

evil1234
15-07-2023, 11:25 PM
Girl 16

My usual girl 5 wasn’t working so I tried girl 16 after the bosses hard selling.

3 months here. Looks sweet, flawless complexion, womanly figure about 1.6m. Full C cup breasts I think it was enhanced cos shapes look weird when she lies down. Very youthful body. Have to say the previous FR on her was pretty accurate. Straight teeth but no mouth kissing for me as well. She told me when I tried to get close to her lips.

Didn’t try BJ cos she quickly capped me as I was rock hard after shower. Didn’t know what else to do since no frenching so I just banged her hard.

Overall pleasant experience but won’t go back.

Triple_H
15-07-2023, 11:48 PM
Girl 16

My usual girl 5 wasn’t working so I tried girl 16 after the bosses hard selling.

3 months here. Looks sweet, flawless complexion, womanly figure about 1.6m. Full C cup breasts I think it was enhanced cos shapes look weird when she lies down. Very youthful body. Have to say the previous FR on her was pretty accurate. Straight teeth but no mouth kissing for me as well. She told me when I tried to get close to her lips.

Didn’t try BJ cos she quickly capped me as I was rock hard after shower. Didn’t know what else to do since no frenching so I just banged her hard.

Overall pleasant experience but won’t go back.

16 and 5 are friends. what time you went down? 5 allow DFK?

evil1234
16-07-2023, 02:04 AM
16 and 5 are friends. what time you went down? 5 allow DFK?

I remember your FR. Pretty accurate. Cheers. I didn’t get to kiss girl 16 in the lips. Well that’s not entirely true, I managed to kiss her mouth when she was moaning and she immediately turned her face away and wiped her mouth with her hand. It got a bit awkward. I thought she would be pissed but she remained cheerful after that. Maybe she was putting a front just to be polite lol.

Girl 5 warmed up to me quickly and pretty much lets me kiss her wherever I want after my first visit but she has since put on weight. I didn’t know they were friends but makes sense given that that arrived at the same time

Anyway I won’t be seeing her again

Triple_H
16-07-2023, 06:37 AM
I remember your FR. Pretty accurate. Cheers. I didn’t get to kiss girl 16 in the lips. Well that’s not entirely true, I managed to kiss her mouth when she was moaning and she immediately turned her face away and wiped her mouth with her hand. It got a bit awkward. I thought she would be pissed but she remained cheerful after that. Maybe she was putting a front just to be polite lol.

Girl 5 warmed up to me quickly and pretty much lets me kiss her wherever I want after my first visit but she has since put on weight. I didn’t know they were friends but makes sense given that that arrived at the same time

Anyway I won’t be seeing her again

Most girls put on weight here i guess. I think she is very polite already haha still can smile. Customers always first i guess

scumofsociety
19-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Hi Chiongster Brothers.

Here goes my S12th FR, for g16.

My regular was busy so I finally had time to see for myself what’s the big deal about…WL name: “Min”, from Bangkok, iirc about 2 months here(?) Age: 25

Looks & body: SYT slim slender looks curvy in tight dress OL ish. Healthy soft skin, not the super white kind not the tan kind. Apparently mixed Thai Chinese, as pointed out by other bros. Long black or blonde hair, can’t recall haha. Height: ~1.55-1.6m Tits: c-d (?) enhanced, pretty big suckable appetising light brown iirc(?) nipples, she’s really ok for you to suck, go ahead. IMO her figure a lot like Mei Matsumoto, but her face is more gnd and cute vibes, no tattoos iirc - 9-9.5/10 here, esp for CAT60.

Language / GFE: fluent English, with jiak gan dang slang, really like some foreign exchange student in uni days and u r her sg happy (fling) meal. smiles and laughs in a very GFE manner from time to time during the session.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, light chatting, no foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: professional, she washes herself thoroughly prior and after.

Kissing / DFK: NA (I didn’t try based on other bros’ FR, haha).

Cat bath: sensual, kisses your body type (neck, nips). Moans subtly and sensual at the same time - moaning feels like she’s really horny kind, natural and not commercial feeling. Like guai student by day, slut by night feels. 8.5-9/10

AR: NA, also don’t care too cause I’m not an AR guy.

CBJ: suction was pretty good for cbj, she didn’t tie her hair and with her looks it really looks like a slutty fairly skilled foreign uni exchange student / OL giving you a blowjob. She’s skilled and more of a fast and furious type of sucker. Occasional swallow rod DT iirc. 7.5/10 here, cause I prefer bbbj and spoilt by the viets

FJ: caps on and pussy tightness was fine iirc. cowgirl - the grinding kind to start off, haha feels like she’s pleasuring herself not me, not my cup of tea. Changed to Missionary - pumped non stop for about 15 mins, cum at ard 20mins iirc. Again, moaning feels real and sensual here. She’ll push you in, signalling for you to ram her harder. 8.5/10

Attitude: hardworking, smiley and just good, no complains from her during non stop FJ (bros who like longer FJ, would love it). Light chatting and smiles post shoot till shower tgt. 8-8.5/10

Summary: 8.5-9/10. Overall, thumbs up man (credit to benjo83), this is a really good find. “Must try” in this house. yes would RTF. if you’re looking for a SYT and depending on your GFE needs, her GFE may be really high: she’s a real looker, great face and figure, sensual horny (can take long FJs), and if you like chatting with a girl with fluent English slang etc, really like fking some chio slutty foreign exchange student / Raffles Place OL. Cons: no funny dirty biz - dfk / kissing, bbbj / AR / CIM etc (plus points for bros who like it clean and caps on, I like it dirty hehe).

PS: on the score, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc). But I’m making an exception here, lol.

Anyways this house everytime I drop by got quite a lot of selection, got good potential. FRs done: 16, 28. To do: 11, 38(?)

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Triple_H
19-07-2023, 10:17 PM

Anyways this house everytime I drop by got quite a lot of selection, got good potential. If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Yesterday i booked her for 3 hours lol. For the cow girl part. Yeah she like to grind but she ride on me up and down for a good 1 min maybe i unlocked something?

She is the horny kind but also responsive. I ram her like a good 30mins, no complaints. Enjoy alot of gfe from her. Good listener and enjoyed talking / teasing her. Now you know why i book her for so long hours lol, please take good care of her bros.

This house can take a look at 11. The rest i havnt take a good look.

scumofsociety
19-07-2023, 10:26 PM
Yesterday i booked her for 3 hours lol. For the cow girl part. Yeah she like to grind but she ride on me up and down for a good 1 min maybe i unlocked something?

She is the horny kind but also responsive. I ram her like a good 30mins, no complaints. Enjoy alot of gfe from her. Good listener and enjoyed talking / teasing her. Now you know why i book her for so long hours lol, please take good care of her bros.

This house can take a look at 11. The rest i havnt take a good look.

Lol bro 3hours, better unlock smth, ur 2iC v power Hor. Yeah 11 I didn’t manage to see her yet on 2 visits, next time la, no rush. 38 looked tasty, but this is a cbj house I slowly clear la haha.

Triple_H
19-07-2023, 10:32 PM
Lol bro 3hours, better unlock smth, ur 2iC v power Hor. Yeah 11 I didn’t manage to see her yet on 2 visits, next time la, no rush. 38 looked tasty, but this is a cbj house I slowly clear la haha.

Lol cap on sensitivity low. I also got thais which i go sometimes that have bbbj and dfk can take long sex.

Maybe i can also start to look at others in this house if 16 is on her break.

scumofsociety
19-07-2023, 10:40 PM
Lol cap on sensitivity low. I also got thais which i go sometimes that have bbbj and dfk can take long sex.

Maybe i can also start to look at others in this house if 16 is on her break.

Yeah I rotate in some cbj to lower wear and tear on my end, my 2iC fragile. Sounds good, looking forward to ur tasty FRs. When regular away, Always abit exciting to go window shopping, the feels to try smth new and finding a gem is part of the GL fun. Cheers!

Triple_H
19-07-2023, 10:43 PM
Yeah I rotate in some cbj to lower wear and tear on my end, my 2iC fragile. Sounds good, looking forward to ur tasty FRs. When regular away, Always abit exciting to go window shopping, the feels to try smth new and finding a gem is part of the GL fun. Cheers!

How is 16 compared to house 2034 19 in terms of looks and body

scumofsociety
19-07-2023, 11:05 PM
How is 16 compared to house 2034 19 in terms of looks and body

Hmm strictly imo, Both are arguably uni students SYT vibes, but diff type of girl on the chio/cute spectrum. 16 here is more chio, with a tinge if slutty-ness with that body of hers - chio, sexy and slutty gnd. You know the kind that looks like she can blow u well.

The other hand, 203419, my experience looks more of cuter more innocent gnd, iirc her tits about the same / slight bigger than 16 cause she’s skinnier. Iirc slightly shorter than 16(?), slightly fairer also. The kind that she looks like she’s not really sure how to blow (can see my FR, lowest was for cbj) - cuter innocent and curvy gnd. The cuter more innocent amateur beside her slutty friend above.

But if u like to chat in English (seems so based on ur replies), 16 will by far win in GFE, cause 203419 can’t. Anyways if u eventually do drop by and see for yourself, and decide to try, do reply to my FR in that thread (to avoid spam here), cheers!

jufd407
20-07-2023, 08:12 AM

My regular was busy so I finally had time to see for myself what’s the big deal about…WL name: “Min”, from Bangkok, iirc about 2 months here(?) Age: 25

Looks & body: SYT slim slender looks curvy in tight dress OL ish. Healthy soft skin, not the super white kind not the tan kind. Apparently mixed Thai Chinese, as pointed out by other bros. Long black or blonde hair, can’t recall haha. Height: ~1.55-1.6m Tits: c-d (?) enhanced, pretty big suckable appetising light brown iirc(?) nipples, she’s really ok for you to suck, go ahead. IMO her figure a lot like Mei Matsumoto, but her face is more gnd and cute vibes, no tattoos iirc - 9-9.5/10 here, esp for CAT60.

Language / GFE: fluent English, with jiak gan dang slang, really like some foreign exchange student in uni days and u r her sg happy (fling) meal. smiles and laughs in a very GFE manner from time to time during the session.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, light chatting, no foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: professional, she washes herself thoroughly prior and after.

Kissing / DFK: NA (I didn’t try based on other bros’ FR, haha).

Cat bath: sensual, kisses your body type (neck, nips). Moans subtly and sensual at the same time - moaning feels like she’s really horny kind, natural and not commercial feeling. Like guai student by day, slut by night feels. 8.5-9/10

AR: NA, also don’t care too cause I’m not an AR guy.

CBJ: suction was pretty good for cbj, she didn’t tie her hair and with her looks it really looks like a slutty fairly skilled foreign uni exchange student / OL giving you a blowjob. She’s skilled and more of a fast and furious type of sucker. Occasional swallow rod DT iirc. 7.5/10 here, cause I prefer bbbj and spoilt by the viets

FJ: caps on and pussy tightness was fine iirc. cowgirl - the grinding kind to start off, haha feels like she’s pleasuring herself not me, not my cup of tea. Changed to Missionary - pumped non stop for about 15 mins, cum at ard 20mins iirc. Again, moaning feels real and sensual here. She’ll push you in, signalling for you to ram her harder. 8.5/10

Attitude: hardworking, smiley and just good, no complains from her during non stop FJ (bros who like longer FJ, would love it). Light chatting and smiles post shoot till shower tgt. 8-8.5/10

Summary: 8.5-9/10. Overall, thumbs up man (credit to benjo83), this is a really good find. “Must try” in this house. yes would RTF. if you’re looking for a SYT and depending on your GFE needs, her GFE may be really high: she’s a real looker, great face and figure, sensual horny (can take long FJs), and if you like chatting with a girl with fluent English slang etc, really like fking some chio slutty foreign exchange student / Raffles Place OL. Cons: no funny dirty biz - dfk / kissing, bbbj / AR / CIM etc (plus points for bros who like it clean and caps on, I like it dirty hehe).

PS: on the score, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc). But I’m making an exception here, lol.

Anyways this house everytime I drop by got quite a lot of selection, got good potential. FRs done: 16, 28. To do: 11, 38(?)

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Wahh looks good. Thank you both for your FRs ! Seems like this house is another good one for marathon after 2s session at 1838. Maybe can even tarma at this house since cat60.

scumofsociety
20-07-2023, 08:31 AM
Wahh looks good. Thank you both for your FRs ! Seems like this house is another good one for marathon after 2s session at h38. Maybe can even tarma at this house since cat60.

Np bro, haha I’m a regular at 2038 also, the biggest diff is cbj here, much safer approach. It’s alot “cleaner” services here basically. Lol marathon power la u I weak, prefer one shot a day generally (unless too much built up), but visit frequent to build my collection of girls. Have fun ah, cheers!

RatedX
20-07-2023, 09:04 AM
I was counting sia la 3h, 6 sessions, 6 shots! But of course no one books that long to shoot that many times. I 2s already struggling, second one hard to come, ram until cock numb and leg soft.

scumofsociety
20-07-2023, 09:23 AM
I was counting sia la 3h, 6 sessions, 6 shots! But of course no one books that long to shoot that many times. I 2s already struggling, second one hard to come, ram until cock numb and leg soft.

Hahaha same la my experience, I at most do 2 shots also, if I tired right I’ll just go CIM (at my other usual house, not here to clarify), ezzzz. In other words, plan the SOP la, if hard/tired alr, CIM is fun also imo. lol by 4th prolly airball alr la, triple H bro prolly enjoys the GFE, hope it pays off, if u can unlock this, it’ll be super fun hehe!

True on the numb and leg soft, that’s why I’ve been exercising more to improve stamina. Imo Positioning tips, angle and tools (like pillows for missionary) are always helpful to be more effective and efficient so not that tired.

Triple_H
20-07-2023, 10:17 AM
Hahaha same la my experience, I at most do 2 shots also, if I tired right I’ll just go CIM (at my other usual house, not here to clarify), ezzzz. In other words, plan the SOP la, if hard/tired alr, CIM is fun also imo. lol by 4th prolly airball alr la, triple H bro prolly enjoys the GFE, hope it pays off, if u can unlock this, it’ll be super fun hehe!

True on the numb and leg soft, that’s why I’ve been exercising more to improve stamina. Imo Positioning tips, angle and tools (like pillows for missionary) are always helpful to be more effective and efficient so not that tired.

She can take long fj… so going to enjoy that. :D

scumofsociety
20-07-2023, 10:25 AM
She can take long fj… so going to enjoy that. :D

Naughty boy…fire away while u can, she doesn’t have a fixed period of stay in mind la from my chat w her, fk hard while she’s still around, cheers!

supershaft
20-07-2023, 10:32 AM
still think G11 bod looks better n sexier:D

scumofsociety
20-07-2023, 10:56 AM

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing the dancing dragon

jufd407
20-07-2023, 11:02 AM
Np bro, haha I’m a regular at 2038 also, the biggest diff is cbj here, much safer approach. It’s alot “cleaner” services here basically. Lol marathon power la u I weak, prefer one shot a day generally (unless too much built up), but visit frequent to build my collection of girls. Have fun ah, cheers!

Yah agree, i also prefer my regular 1838 because personal preference, cleaner etc.
Bo lah where got power. think because workout then everyday libido high. after 2/3 i think also shoot blanks alrdy ahahahah.
Definitely marking this house for my visit after pay come in

Triple_H
20-07-2023, 11:54 AM
Naughty boy…fire away while u can, she doesn’t have a fixed period of stay in mind la from my chat w her, fk hard while she’s still around, cheers!

Told her to take break if she needs to, the way i see she like cum free flow sure tired out easily

bradpitt968
20-07-2023, 12:25 PM
Hi Chiongster Brothers.

This is L18H36G16?

bradpitt968
20-07-2023, 12:26 PM

Do you mean comparing G11 and G16, you feel that G11 body looks better?

Can elaborate?

Triple_H
20-07-2023, 12:30 PM
Do you mean comparing G11 and G16, you feel that G11 body looks better?

Can elaborate?

saw her sitting there. i think she is like those slim and slender body type , quite tall i think like 165cm or taller

jaytan56
20-07-2023, 12:38 PM
saw her sitting there. i think she is like those slim and slender body type , quite tall i think like 165cm or taller

U just went down ah.power ah u .so who u tried today?

Triple_H
20-07-2023, 01:04 PM
U just went down ah.power ah u .so who u tried today?

nv go down today, was there the other day and saw her.

ruret
21-07-2023, 10:19 AM

how to up rep you bro? ur fr real good and ur taste like mine. :)

scumofsociety
21-07-2023, 01:02 PM
how to up rep you bro? ur fr real good and ur taste like mine. :)

Np bro, haha anyways is Benjo that found her I just wrote a more detailed FR, I think top right of the post got the button which looks like a “scale”, is used to uo people haha. I intend to FR whenever I can in the long run, have fun and cheers!

ruret
21-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Np bro, haha anyways is Benjo that found her I just wrote a more detailed FR, I think top right of the post got the button which looks like a “scale”, is used to uo people haha. I intend to FR whenever I can in the long run, have fun and cheers!

maybe i too new cannot up ppl yet :eek:
which brother today took g16 at 3.30pm till okt say dk what time she available?

Triple_H
21-07-2023, 09:27 PM
maybe i too new cannot up ppl yet :eek:
which brother today took g16 at 3.30pm till okt say dk what time she available?

sometimes she too tired to start work, got one time she told me she start work at 930pm lol

evil1234
22-07-2023, 02:16 PM
sometimes she too tired to start work, got one time she told me she start work at 930pm lol

the boss told me this house has close to 20 girls now (sorry can't remember the exact number, was it 18?). I guess quite competitive but the boss kept hard selling her to me anyway so I think the bosses are quite flexible.

When I was standing in front of the girls waiting for girl 16, the fish tank were full of girls and they were flirtatious in a playful manner. Girl 99 kept spanking her own ass and gave me the CFM look. Also saw girl 11, which looks delicious. I will return next month to try other girls.

scumofsociety
22-07-2023, 02:53 PM
the boss told me this house has close to 20 girls now (sorry can't remember the exact number, was it 18?). I guess quite competitive but the boss kept hard selling her to me anyway so I think the bosses are quite flexible.

When I was standing in front of the girls waiting for girl 16, the fish tank were full of girls and they were flirtatious in a playful manner. Girl 99 kept spanking her own ass and gave me the CFM look. Also saw girl 11, which looks delicious. I will return next month to try other girls.

Sounds delicious, spanking her own ass hahaha, 11 sounds good, on my hit list too, love houses like this with competition. Competition means pressure to up services

Triple_H
22-07-2023, 03:59 PM

I like this house. feel comfortable when i step inside. OKT also very friendly can talk cock sing song. Havnt try other girls yet. waiting for more FR, got too much gfe from 16 already lol

jufd407
24-07-2023, 05:08 PM
Curious if anyone tried any tarmas in this house ? Saw that g16 and 5 are friends so considering them when i go next month.

scumofsociety
26-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Finally managed to see 11 in the tank but I was feeling adventurous so instead opted to try a Milf with nice deep cleavage (I like C-Ds) unreviewed by anybody. Here’s my 13th FR, l18h36g38

WL name: Tina, been in sg for 3 weeks(?), newbie, from Chiang Mai; Age: 28

Looks & body: sharp face features, creamy fair skin. Noticeable ex-preggo skin at around abdomen area when cowgirl-ing. Long black hair. Milfish looks w long lashes; Height: 1.5-1.55m; Tits: enhanced c, cherry nips, feel free to suck; Special features: small tattoo on the back, like most thais

Language / GFE: sufficient English to understand each other.

Pre shower routine: standard shower, light chatting, no foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: listerine and thorough shower prior and post

Kissing / DFK: here’s the highlight - she speaks French (ymmv).

Cat bath: nips and balls sucking

AR: NA, don’t care also cause not AR guy

BJ: standard cbj, nothing in particular.

FJ: cb wasn’t v tight. Tried cowgirl and missionary. Cowgirl technique was ok, but not long, prolly to save energy (noon session). Missionary was fun with concurrent dfk, she tries to be active by sucking your nips while u fuck her. She seems okay for longer fj, no complains / blackface.

Attitude: overall still okay, she’s smiley, accommodating and tries to chat. Post shoot, I thought there was massage but was told, that’s only for $80 session, so straight to shower. She can work abit on this for GFE, esp when this house has lots of power choices haha. I left feeling abit commercial so I went elsewhere for a second shot to wrap up my day nicely haha.

RTF: 7/10. In summary, overall session was ok, plus-ed points for speaking french (ymmv ya), another uncommon one for you french lovers looking in the CAT60 playground. RTF: prolly not for me, too many on my to do list, many deep cleavages out there and too commercial session. However If you wanna DFK in this (pretty safe) house, and if her body/looks work for you, you may have a solid session, if you prolong your shot.

PS: on the score, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

FRs done this house: 16, 28, 38. To do’s: 9 (maybe, see my mood, heads up y’all, okt say just start work this week newbie and imo seems like a more innocent SYT (not like 16 kind)), 11.

jaytan56
26-07-2023, 05:13 PM
This g9 compared to l20h34g19 who more syt?haha

scumofsociety
26-07-2023, 05:32 PM
This g9 compared to l20h34g19 who more syt?haha

Walan eh bro, all your future GL SYT benchmark to Fai alr (?) haha. Anyways, i only took a brief glance, no fuck before no solid imprint in my head ps :). I prefer Fai’s look, more of a city SYT u find at a club near uni. Iirc the new g9 seems more innocent gnd SYT w fair skin and lesser make up (and gentler features iirc), the kind u find working at the eatery near the club. She has a sweeter, warmer and more natural smile compared to Fai iirc, so maybe some might find her more comfortable, SYT and higher GFE. Prolly smaller boobs also, I don’t recall deep cleavage iirc. Imo I prefer Fai’s looks bah, I find it harder to fuck when they smile too sweet. Just a passing remark in my FR for the SYT hunters (I prefer the sexy kinds).

jaytan56
26-07-2023, 05:43 PM
Got time go see see.haha

edwardgreene
31-07-2023, 10:25 AM
FR on G11: Tattoo hottie

One of those lucky days where I had the full spread in the tank to choose. OKT had one batch of new girls sitting on the right while the not so newer ones on the left.
It was a delight to see all of them waving beckoning my decision.

G11 gave the most attractive smile and off we went. Going up the stairs already gave me a good hard-on as I could see her hips sway with hiked up skirt revealing her full back tattoo that crept into the upper thighs.

I love how lanky she is and her spoken English wasn't too bad.

Showering was quite sop, until she started necking me from behind while and stroking me at the same time as the water ran down our bodies.

She reached out for the cap that was placed next to the shampoo.. and before I knew it, she expertly capped me with her mouth, this made me even harder.

She gave me a good long CBJ in the shower. Stood up, pulled me close and started DFK.

I turned her around, and took her from behind, all while we were in the shower. It was such a turn on to see her full tattooed back as I slowly pounded her from behind.

As the space in the shower wasnt in good favor. We proceeded to the edge of the bed still in doggie position.
Finally, pulled the towel from the bed quickly tossed her around as she lay on the towel at the edge of the bed.

I hiked up her hips with a pillow and pounded her in missionary with her ankles on my neck. We were locked in deep kisses as I finally unloaded.

$60 well spent.

With no time remaining after my shower, I helped her wipe up the floor from the mess we created and said our good-byes.

For sure RTF, highly passionate girl.

Triple_H
31-07-2023, 01:21 PM

One of those lucky days where I had the full spread in the tank to choose. OKT had one batch of new girls sitting on the right while the not so newer ones on the left.
It was a delight to see all of them waving beckoning my decision.

G11 gave the most attractive smile and off we went. Going up the stairs already gave me a good hard-on as I could see her hips sway with hiked up skirt revealing her full back tattoo that crept into the upper thighs.

I love how lanky she is and her spoken English wasn't too bad.

Showering was quite sop, until she started necking me from behind while and stroking me at the same time as the water ran down our bodies.

She reached out for the cap that was placed next to the shampoo.. and before I knew it, she expertly capped me with her mouth, this made me even harder.

She gave me a good long CBJ in the shower. Stood up, pulled me close and started DFK.

I turned her around, and took her from behind, all while we were in the shower. It was such a turn on to see her full tattooed back as I slowly pounded her from behind.

As the space in the shower wasnt in good favor. We proceeded to the edge of the bed still in doggie position.
Finally, pulled the towel from the bed quickly tossed her around as she lay on the towel at the edge of the bed.

I hiked up her hips with a pillow and pounded her in missionary with her ankles on my neck. We were locked in deep kisses as I finally unloaded.

$60 well spent.

With no time remaining after my shower, I helped her wipe up the floor from the mess we created and said our good-byes.

Nice fr, wow got new girls nice.

scumofsociety
31-07-2023, 09:33 PM

Was bored and decided to clear my to do list here after edward’s FR above. here goes my 15th SBF FR titled (“slaying the dragon”) :)

Girl: g11 WL name: eng yrew(?), super hard to rmb and pronounce paiseh Age: 22, in sg abt 3 mths?

Looks & body: short blonde (?) hair iirc, suits her. Looks quite chic and cool on her, not many short hair WLs around. Slim slender build, not the super curvy kind. Tight short blue OL skirt complements her chic looks well.; Height: ~1.65m; Tits: B(?) natural with big appealing brown nipples, ok to attack go ahead; Special features: a small tattoo at the upper left shoulder, full dragon tattoo at the back, stretches till her thighs. You can see some parts of the “dragon tail” when she squats / up the stairs, pretty kinky and novel.

Language / GFE: sufficient english, not much GFE to me, maybe cause I kiampa(?) (PS: haha chemistry is dependent, Case by case afterall)

Pre shower routine: standard wash, no foreplay

Shower & hygiene: professional w listerine and deep rinse post and prior

Kissing / DFK: NA for me (Ymmv since bro Edwardgreene got it, y’all can try (?))

Cat bath: just nips and balls sucking to warm you up

AR: NA, don’t care also not AR guy.

CBJ: pretty ok suction, with some DT observed iirc, nothing in particular

FJ: cb tightness was fine to me. Tried cowgirl, she rode for about 2 mins, then changed to missionary. During the FJ, didn’t feel like she enjoyed it (dead fish). Also Pretty quiet w not much moaning iirc(?). I decided to finish quickly at around 20 mins, since not much chemistry I guess.

Attitude: ok, She’s pleasant, some effort to make small talk, didn’t smile much, abit ice queen kind.

Summary: 6.5/10. RTF: not for me haha, likely cause we lack chemistry I feel, overall felt pretty commercial to me (a sleeping dragon :)) so I went back to playing with my purring viet sex kitty for a second shot elsewhere. That said, I think the back tattoo is quite a view and she seems pretty skilled. With the right chemistry, ymmv, you may find a lot of fun slaying the Thai dragon (like edwardgreene above).

PS: on the score, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

FRs done this house: 11, 16, 28, 38. Prolly not anytime soon, didn’t see anyone interesting just now iirc. Maybe RTF for g16 cause you really don’t see many lookers like her with body of “Mei Matsumoto” around. PS: for bros who wanna drop by, the okt told me 2pm open so late house (do let me know if I’m mistaken)

desmond_lee
31-07-2023, 10:26 PM
diff FRs for G11, shall camp here and waits for more FRs on this G11. :o

jufd407
07-08-2023, 01:06 PM
Hmm dont know if the opening hours changed or just today but i reach around 1pm and was told by 1838 okt that this house open at 2pm

scumofsociety
07-08-2023, 01:08 PM
Hmm dont know if the opening hours changed or just today but i reach around 1pm and was told by 1838 okt that this house open at 2pm

Haha yes bro see 2nd last para of my last FR. Gg there try which one :P. Best to go at like 2+-3 too early maybe the girls not ready / warm up (?)

jufd407
07-08-2023, 01:21 PM
Haha yes bro see 2nd last para of my last FR. Gg there try which one :P. Best to go at like 2+-3 too early maybe the girls not ready / warm up (?)

aiya i should have read your FR properly but i just went to search thread for opening hours. Thank you for your constant FRs as well bro !

Deaths
07-08-2023, 04:36 PM
aiya i should have read your FR properly but i just went to search thread for opening hours. Thank you for your constant FRs as well bro !

How bro tested any fl here? Camping for your FR..

Deaths
07-08-2023, 04:40 PM
Just went recently tried 3P took G1 and G28 since both quite small size and pettie.

G1 very auto and keep teasing while G28 smiling all the way. 3 of us bath together n i soap both their butt and nipples.
It was good fun and nice after hum G1 missionary and i went for G28 doggy and cum.

Overall feels good and funny as 1st time try 3P.

Will rtf this house again as alot new fL to try now.

jufd407
08-08-2023, 09:55 AM
How bro tested any fl here? Camping for your FR..

Sadly no. Yesterday afternoon 2+ went back to the house and only 1 girl left :( Didnt peak my interest so went back to my regular at 1838.

Wanted to try g16 here but okt say busy dont know until what time. Ytd no luck sadly

Sbf001
08-08-2023, 10:06 AM
Is G5 still working?

Triple_H
08-08-2023, 07:14 PM
Is G5 still working?

Went back thailand already

scumofsociety
08-08-2023, 07:25 PM
Sadly no. Yesterday afternoon 2+ went back to the house and only 1 girl left :( Didnt peak my interest so went back to my regular at 1838.

Wanted to try g16 here but okt say busy dont know until what time. Ytd no luck sadly

Hehehe die die “must try”, must be triple H, 3 hrs booking again :D? They inside playing wwwe royal rumble choke slam :D

Triple_H
08-08-2023, 07:56 PM
Hehehe die die “must try”, must be triple H, 3 hrs booking again :D? They inside playing wwwe royal rumble choke slam :D

The OKT told me she not working yesterday and today. Haha she slam me only not i slam her

Sbf001
10-08-2023, 02:56 PM
Went back thailand already

She came only 5 months back !!
I thought of visiting her this month.

RatedX
10-08-2023, 02:57 PM

Basket, intended to target here today but came at 12pm. Closed!

scumofsociety
10-08-2023, 08:19 PM
Hi im new to GL, just to check how much is it?Anybody can guide me on it?Like how to go etc?What time do they work until?If possible do drop me DM of their rates,looking to try 11 and 16

Hey, broadly, to answer ur qns:-

Rates: for Thais / viets : CAT 60 / 25-30mins depending on house, got CAT80 /40 and 100 / (40(?)) houses also.

For PRC: I don’t play in this playground but broadly 200/ 60; 150 / 60; some houses offer 80(?)/ 30 but services maybe diluted. Generally they go by the timings above, if you misfire then ymmv some cuddle some ask u to gtfo :D.

How to go: use Google maps :D, as a new starter, can just go Lorong 16,18,20 area. 8 has also but ulu and less.

Work until: eh this one u try checking the house thread or the newbie sticky thread but really broadly some houses 11-11, some 2-2. Mostly around this range. Can confirm w OKT also.

Steps(?): 1. Go in ask from where how much how long or read the thread first. Pay upfront 2. Choose girl. For better results read FR but I see u already have 3. Go in shower and then fuck Liao :D. Generally Thai / viet houses have a buzzer also to keep time not sure about PRCs. Anymore qns I suggest u ask in the newbie cheongster thread to avoid spam here. Hope this helps! :D

bradpitt968
19-08-2023, 06:11 PM
Finally managed to see 11 in the tank but I was feeling adventurous so instead opted to try a Milf with nice deep cleavage (I like C-Ds) unreviewed by anybody. Here’s my 13th FR, l18h36g38

WL name: Tina, been in sg for 3 weeks(?), newbie, from Chiang Mai; Age: 28

Looks & body: sharp face features, creamy fair skin. Noticeable ex-preggo skin at around abdomen area when cowgirl-ing. Long black hair. Milfish looks w long lashes; Height: 1.5-1.55m; Tits: enhanced c, cherry nips, feel free to suck; Special features: small tattoo on the back, like most thais

Language / GFE: sufficient English to understand each other.

Pre shower routine: standard shower, light chatting, no foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: listerine and thorough shower prior and post

Kissing / DFK: here’s the highlight - she speaks French (ymmv).

Cat bath: nips and balls sucking

AR: NA, don’t care also cause not AR guy

BJ: standard cbj, nothing in particular.

FJ: cb wasn’t v tight. Tried cowgirl and missionary. Cowgirl technique was ok, but not long, prolly to save energy (noon session). Missionary was fun with concurrent dfk, she tries to be active by sucking your nips while u fuck her. She seems okay for longer fj, no complains / blackface.

Attitude: overall still okay, she’s smiley, accommodating and tries to chat. Post shoot, I thought there was massage but was told, that’s only for $80 session, so straight to shower. She can work abit on this for GFE, esp when this house has lots of power choices haha. I left feeling abit commercial so I went elsewhere for a second shot to wrap up my day nicely haha.

RTF: 7/10. In summary, overall session was ok, plus-ed points for speaking french (ymmv ya), another uncommon one for you french lovers looking in the CAT60 playground. RTF: prolly not for me, too many on my to do list, many deep cleavages out there and too commercial session. However If you wanna DFK in this (pretty safe) house, and if her body/looks work for you, you may have a solid session, if you prolong your shot.

FRs done this house: 16, 28, 38. To do’s: 9 (maybe, see my mood, heads up y’all, okt say just start work this week newbie and imo seems like a more innocent SYT (not like 16 kind)), 11.

Read about G11, went down today and she was there, so took her.

My personal POV :

Look : 6/10 Shoulder length hair
Boobs : B natural
Body : Slim
Height : 1.7m
CBJ : Average
FJ : She rode me on top first. Not bad but I feel quite mechanical. Switched to missionary and she was accomodating. But can see that she don't like being kissed on the neck and keep "siam-ing" her face so that won't have chance to do FK.
DFK : No (Maybe for me no) YMMV
RTF : No (Personally) I like gals that has chemistry. And I am a sucker of big boobs, flat abs (or no bah bah tummy), DFK and BBBJ.

So the hunt continues.

Wanna see G16 but she is on period for the next few days. I was beo-ing other gals in the tank. Most of them are more bah bah. Except G11. G16, I have yet to see.

scumofsociety
19-08-2023, 06:53 PM
Read about G11, went down today and she was there, so took her.

My personal POV :

Look : 6/10 Shoulder length hair
Boobs : B natural
Body : Slim
Height : 1.7m
CBJ : Average
FJ : She rode me on top first. Not bad but I feel quite mechanical. Switched to missionary and she was accomodating. But can see that she don't like being kissed on the neck and keep "siam-ing" her face so that won't have chance to do FK.
DFK : No (Maybe for me no) YMMV
RTF : No (Personally) I like gals that has chemistry. And I am a sucker of big boobs, flat abs (or no bah bah tummy), DFK and BBBJ.

So the hunt continues.

Wanna see G16 but she is on period for the next few days. I was beo-ing other gals in the tank. Most of them are more bah bah. Except G11. G16, I have yet to see.

Hey bro, thanks for sharing your FR, haha sounds a lot like my experience with the Thai dragon 11. Chemistry is really ymmv. Indeed she’s one of the slimmer chic looking ones with her dragon tattoo and short hair. :D

As for 16, well just head back later and take a look and let me know if she’s deserving of my receiving my A+ looks & body grade, ymmv ya :D. Do note based on FRs thus far, 16 no kissing but of cos ymmv. For your preference of bbbj AND dfk, I don’t think this house would suit though.

jufd407
21-08-2023, 02:18 PM
heads up to bros that are looking for g16, just popped by to ask and okt said need wait 4 more days :)

evil1234
04-09-2023, 07:41 PM
heads up to bros that are looking for g16, just popped by to ask and okt said need wait 4 more days :)

Used to patron G5, her good friend but was told she left Singapore due to family matters which I think is an unspecific reason of leaving. She also blocked me on WeChat. Used to message her before making a trip there.

Anyway — took G38 for a change and she was surprisingly good. Lotsa kisses. Passed me listerine before shower (which I think is usually code for no frenching) but she kissed me passionately later.

Face wise — not strong thai features and her skin tone is very fair. Not drop dead gorgeous but attractive enough for me.

Boobs — large C cup (not the droopy ones I like). Surgically enhanced.

Height — 1.5m? Quite short. Some wrinkles on tummy so I think she’s given birth before.

I’ll return but also tempted to try18 (looks tall) or 99 (breasts look heavy) next.

scumofsociety
04-09-2023, 07:57 PM
Used to patron G5, her good friend but was told she left Singapore due to family matters which I think is an unspecific reason of leaving. She also blocked me on WeChat. Used to message her before making a trip there.

Anyway — took G38 for a change and she was surprisingly good. Lotsa kisses. Passed me listerine before shower (which I think is usually code for no frenching) but she kissed me passionately later.

Face wise — not strong thai features and her skin tone is very fair. Not drop dead gorgeous but attractive enough for me.

Boobs — large C cup (not the droopy ones I like). Surgically enhanced.

Height — 1.5m? Quite short. Some wrinkles on tummy so I think she’s given birth before.

I’ll return but also tempted to try18 (looks tall) or 99 (breasts look heavy) next.

Nice FR bro, I reviewed Tina before too, I actually thought listerine meant we gonna French like mad later, she did speak French as well during our encounter. :D

evil1234
04-09-2023, 08:39 PM
Nice FR bro, I reviewed Tina before too, I actually thought listerine meant we gonna French like mad later, she did speak French as well during our encounter. :D

I used to think the same too. Listerine = can french. But ever since the reopening of Geylang, I think the girls got a lot more hygienic and picky. Girls were a lot of willing to do lip kissing pre covid. 10 times out of 10 times the answer is no, when I asked can kiss? When passed the listerine. Now I don’t bother asking anymore, which was the case for Tina (G5). You reminded me her name lol

scumofsociety
04-09-2023, 09:04 PM
I used to think the same too. Listerine = can french. But ever since the reopening of Geylang, I think the girls got a lot more hygienic and picky. Girls were a lot of willing to do lip kissing pre covid. 10 times out of 10 times the answer is no, when I asked can kiss? When passed the listerine. Now I don’t bother asking anymore, which was the case for Tina (G5). You reminded me her name lol

HAHAA I don’t bother asking one I just Yolo :D. One thing that I saw and sounded pretty logical and seems true: “if she bbbjs prolly kissing / dfk is fine too”. LOL this g38 also called Tina, fake name also same. :D looking forward to your future Sharings :)

jufd407
12-09-2023, 02:38 PM
planning to pop by some time this week, hopefully 3rd time's the charm and i can finally have g16.

Hopefully she didnt quietly leave yet

scumofsociety
12-09-2023, 06:08 PM
planning to pop by some time this week, hopefully 3rd time's the charm and i can finally have g16.

Hopefully she didnt quietly leave yet

Looking forward to your FR bro, yeah rly would suck when you miss out on a hype girl. :D. Imo rly worth taking a look.

jufd407
13-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Looking forward to your FR bro, yeah rly would suck when you miss out on a hype girl. :D. Imo rly worth taking a look.

Wa piang, sian lah bro. dropped by today and was told she code red then make matters worst, my regular at 1838 also code red.

Maybe 4th time is the charm

scumofsociety
13-09-2023, 05:12 PM
Wa piang, sian lah bro. dropped by today and was told she code red then make matters worst, my regular at 1838 also code red.

Maybe 4th time is the charm

Haha looks like y’all 无缘. Ask okt when she’s back lor. :D

jumbotron
18-09-2023, 05:37 PM
Managed to book a session with g16 (had to wait for 2 hours as the bro before me booked her for 2 hours) and the FRs are all spot on. Thanks to SOS bro’s FR. Curious if any bro tried G3. Very fair and has that CFM slutty look.

scumofsociety
18-09-2023, 08:56 PM
Managed to book a session with g16 (had to wait for 2 hours as the bro before me booked her for 2 hours) and the FRs are all spot on. Thanks to SOS bro’s FR. Curious if any bro tried G3. Very fair and has that CFM slutty look.

Welcome bro, only girl who made it to S tier looks so far, if her service can be more passionate and “dirty”, I would defo RTF her (haha but I’m sure her biz is really good, seeing how long y’all had to wait). still feels like I should go back and see her once more before she leaves, whenever that is. :D

Triple_H
18-09-2023, 10:07 PM

Sounds like that guy is me. Lol.

G3? Didn’t notice. Will take a good look when i am there again

jumbotron
18-09-2023, 10:22 PM
Sounds like that guy is me. Lol.

G3? Didn’t notice. Will take a good look when i am there again

Bro I half guessed could be you cos I saw a previous post where you booked her for 3 hours. She is honestly one of the nicest WLs I ever met. I know we are not patronising the houses to make friends but it makes things less commercial feeling at times.

Triple_H
18-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Bro I half guessed could be you cos I saw a previous post where you booked her for 3 hours. She is honestly one of the nicest WLs I ever met. I know we are not patronising the houses to make friends but it makes things less commercial feeling at times.

Yah, she is like very friendly and nice. Feels comfortable and relaxing compared to some i feel really no competition.

jumbotron
18-09-2023, 11:06 PM
Yah, she is like very friendly and nice. Feels comfortable and relaxing compared to some i feel really no competition.

Comfortable and relaxing are the right words to describe bro. If only most WLs can be like this but the sad reality is that she is the exception. Let’s just enjoy her company while we can.

Triple_H
19-09-2023, 12:27 AM
Comfortable and relaxing are the right words to describe bro. If only most WLs can be like this but the sad reality is that she is the exception. Let’s just enjoy her company while we can.

There are some i tried are good too, but yeah they are hard to come by. Treat them nice , they treat you the same way back.

Clothers
25-09-2023, 12:32 AM
Went to visit to my regular G16 today, sad to break the news coming Tuesday will be her last day, can tell she's really tired being in this trade. Trying to be nice, I told her we can just hug and rest, but she still maintain her professionalism and bid our wild farewell fuck lol. kinda sad and went to my favourite restaurant and learn that the restaurant is running on the last day too, wtf.

jumbotron
25-09-2023, 12:37 AM
Went to visit to my regular G16 today, sad to break the news coming Tuesday will be her last day, can tell she's really tired being in this trade. Trying to be nice, I told her we can just hug and rest, but she still maintain her professionalism and bid our wild farewell fuck lol. kinda sad and went to my favourite restaurant and learn that the restaurant is running on the last day too, wtf.

She is a real gem this girl. Accommodating and willing to please with no hesitation, honestly wish her all the best in her life back in Thailand. Any other girls from this stable you recommend to replace her in terms of service attitude?

Triple_H
25-09-2023, 09:22 AM
She is a real gem this girl. Accommodating and willing to please with no hesitation, honestly wish her all the best in her life back in Thailand. Any other girls from this stable you recommend to replace her in terms of service attitude?

She told me like weeks ago about going back, i told her she shouldnt be here haha, happy for her and wish her all the best. For whatever reason why she is here, i told her dont regret and also dont look back. Really nice girl and going to pay my last visit tml.

Time to go back to my first regular at 1649 after she leaves and then slowly explore again for gems.

jufd407
25-09-2023, 11:05 AM
She told me like weeks ago about going back, i told her she shouldnt be here haha, happy for her and wish her all the best.

wah time is ticking for me to try and get her before she leaves. Thanks bro H for the headsup

Keko
25-09-2023, 02:11 PM
All the way book till 5-6pm for 16.

Triple_H
25-09-2023, 03:02 PM
wah time is ticking for me to try and get her before she leaves. Thanks bro H for the headsup

Better go down today lol

jumbotron
26-09-2023, 03:37 PM
Better go down today lol

Bro, did you manage to check out G3? :)

Triple_H
26-09-2023, 07:07 PM
Bro, did you manage to check out G3? :)

Nope, Nice?

Triple_H
26-09-2023, 07:33 PM
Just came back from a 2 hour session with G16 Min. Her last day, Went thru the usual stuff with her ( hot Sex etc etc ) and finally a peck on her lips no DFK. Haha cos i asked for it. Last chit chat with her and know more about her story back home. Wish her all the best in her life and bid her farewell with a farewell gift by her haha.

Brought her lunch too but suppose to be 2pm start but was delayed till 4pm cos she too tired need more sleep. So i waited at town area roaming around and come back.

Sad that we lost a gem but at least we had our good times...

After me is a bro book for 4 hours.

jumbotron
26-09-2023, 09:13 PM
Nope, Nice?

I like her look and figure. Maybe will try her since no more g16. Will keep this thread updated.

ruret
26-09-2023, 09:30 PM
Just came back from a 2 hour session with G16 Min. Her last day, Went thru the usual stuff with her ( hot Sex etc etc ) and finally a peck on her lips no DFK. Haha cos i asked for it. Last chit chat with her and know more about her story back home. Wish her all the best in her life and bid her farewell with a farewell gift by her haha.

Brought her lunch too but suppose to be 2pm start but was delayed till 4pm cos she too tired need more sleep. So i waited at town area roaming around and come back.

sick, thanks for sharing. hope she does well in th

Triple_H
26-09-2023, 10:17 PM
I like her look and figure. Maybe will try her since no more g16. Will keep this thread updated.

I will take a look also, waiting your fr

Triple_H
26-09-2023, 10:18 PM
sick, thanks for sharing. hope she does well in th

Its good pple book her 2 hours or more. Lol more rest for her, but today i made her super wet not sure why , haha. Time to hunt for another replacement i guess:(

Sbf001
29-09-2023, 02:08 PM

After my regular girl G5 left SG, i have visited G16 few times . I must say it's quite rare to find such a classy and stunning girl in GL . Her charm is truly unforgettable, and I wish her all the best in the future.

Triple_H
29-09-2023, 09:32 PM
After my regular girl G5 left SG, i have visited G16 few times . I must say it's quite rare to find such a classy and stunning girl in GL . Her charm is truly unforgettable, and I wish her all the best in the future.

Time to hunt for another one already, so far G2 H1649 is good to me , used to be one of my reg. Can try her

ruret
29-09-2023, 11:27 PM

have to agree, really quite a gem of a person. sometimes feel bad she do this line.

Sbf001
29-09-2023, 11:37 PM
Time to hunt for another one already, so far G2 H1649 is good to me , used to be one of my reg. Can try her
Thanks bro for the recommendation.. will try her

Triple_H
30-09-2023, 12:46 AM
have to agree, really quite a gem of a person. sometimes feel bad she do this line.

Lol everybody got their own reason….i told her too that she shouldnt be here and she dont look like one

lordpercival
17-12-2023, 10:53 PM
Hi, anyone tried any WLs in this house recently? Is G11 still around?

Hanszzz
07-08-2024, 01:31 AM
FR for L18H36 G38

Face: 7/10 Not particularly pretty, but abit of sultry look. Combined with enthusiastic smiles, got me to pick her although I was looking for another.

Body: 7/10 Decent figure. Post-op tummy with some sag, but not major turn off.

Boob: 7/10 Enh D. Abit too hard / obvious on the sides.

Service: Can speak abit of chinese. "Can joke", candid personality.

CBJ: Something about her looks or the way she use her mouth that made the BJ especially hot. Sultry, CFM feel.

FJ: Didn't want to ride initially, and only bounced a handful of times before getting off. Didn't manage to try too many positions, cuz got to missionary and wanted to blow load looking at her.

RTF: Maybe. It's really a particular look/feel that does it for me, but this may not appeal to general bros.

#hanszzzFR (https://sammyboy.today/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=hanszzzFR) 15 - L18H36G38 (thai) - 7/10