PDA

View Full Version : A FL which I will not Return

khwt8888
03-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Was feeling horny one of the day in June, so call 1 of my favorite FL in my list. but her phone not on.
So happen that day, those few other PRC FL which I had try before are all not available also.

So bo bian, try 1 contact from a friend who love MILF. This is a MILF contact which I had not 'ON' before.

But after I booked the room, see her when she arrived at the door entrance of the room, I nearly want to ask her to leave immediately as her face is not to my liking type. But I was not that cruel to do that.

Bo bian, I L L let her him and inside my heart I not willingly go thru a real quick session with her.

Her Face is those end 30's early 40's type of looks which I don't like but her bbbj still acceptable. I quickly let her suck and I ejaculate into her mouth in less than 15mins.

Share some pics of her in bbbj.

sammyboyfor
04-07-2008, 05:26 AM
Her Face is those end 30's early 40's type of looks which I don't like but her bbbj still acceptable. I quickly let her suck and I ejaculate into her mouth in less than 15mins.

Share some pics of her in bbbj.

She looks pretty good... very enthusiastic bj. :D

unger
04-07-2008, 08:48 AM
bro cant see picture. how shall i go about it?

kam pei
04-07-2008, 08:56 AM
I think must be private forum member then can see :cool:

ol'coyote
04-07-2008, 09:04 AM
bro...can't see the pics...
but me guess tis FL is from kovan81...ML?...

SammyHulk
04-07-2008, 12:10 PM

U r rite. Seems tat they got tis image attachment function which is not available to other samsters w/o 'private' tag. ;)

Unionbeta
04-07-2008, 02:07 PM

must sign for membership?