PDA

View Full Version : It Is Funny How Many Men Measure Themselves By How Many Women They Bed

devildick
15-01-2022, 05:49 AM
It Is Funny How Many Men Measure Themselves By How Many Women They Bed.

I may be a Singaporean Chinese born and bred but I have read many books and frequent many different internet forums not to mention traveling to and living in different countries over the last few decades.

This Emotional Pain & Mental Fear Of Measuring Your Masculine Worth By Counting How Many Women You Bed Or Measuring How Big Are The Breasts Of The Women You Bedded Or Rating How Beautiful Are The Women You Bedded Will Only Serve To Pull You Down In Every Area Of Your Life Including Health & Peace Of Mind.

truthsayer
16-01-2022, 08:41 AM
It Is Funny How Many Men Measure Themselves By How Many Women They Bed.

I may be a Singaporean Chinese born and bred but I have read many books and frequent many different internet forums not to mention traveling to and living in different countries over the last few decades.

This Emotional Pain & Mental Fear Of Measuring Your Masculine Worth By Counting How Many Women You Bed Or Measuring How Big Are The Breasts Of The Women You Bedded Or Rating How Beautiful Are The Women You Bedded Will Only Serve To Pull You Down In Every Area Of Your Life Including Health & Peace Of Mind.

Mostly only those insecure man measure with their so called numbers(some even made up fake stories)

real alpha fuckboy can easily get girls everyday until tired of measuring. Imagine everyday you get to choose and fuck the girls you want, you where got time to measure with other men.

Rickey
16-01-2022, 10:45 AM
real alpha fuckboy can easily get girls everyday until tired of measuring. Imagine everyday you get to choose and fuck the girls you want, you where got time to measure with other men.
These r the lucky guys, yandao u can say, the Andy Lau look alike ;)...majority of the guys don't hv that much chances...most conservative mainstream guys (guai guai type) don't even hv a chance to fxxk a gal...sad for them isn't it :(

unsung80
16-01-2022, 11:43 AM
I already lost count of the women i slept with since smart phone made available for us. Especially the day when WC appeared, which makes it easier to pick up lonely, adventurous or even well to do women. Nowadays are Tinder etc for the current generation to hook up.

Success is not measure by how much wealth or women slept with. Put your head down and stay humble, for tomorrow what will happen you never know.

afterburn
16-01-2022, 11:52 AM
It all depends. In some culture, having many children is a sign of manliness , but nowadays many people are singles or childless or at most only one or two kids :D

Being able to court, marry and setup family and provide for them is also very man , traditional male role. But less people are doing that in today's environment.

secretlurker88
16-01-2022, 12:26 PM
Have scored a lot of women, doing well in life also, but one problem I have is that I'm always hungry for more.

Need to remind myself that what I have is already very good, and am very lucky, and count my blessings..

also some things like ppl having a family, makes me envious as I don't have that..(yet?)