PDA

View Full Version : Stripping Games

Fun69real
27-12-2021, 08:42 PM
Hi, do anyone know of any stripping games,
i heard it like this,

1/ strip to underwear,
2/ strip all the way,
3/ killer takes off nominated piece of clothing. or nominates a person to take it off

each player first throw a dart with their weakest hand and what ever number they get is theirs, then they have to get the double of that number to become a killer, then they are free to try and get the other numbers, each time they get a person number that person looses an piece of clothing, game goes on until all is stripped, is fun!

benq557
01-01-2022, 07:12 PM
This is one of the best game to play in ktv with playful ktv sexy ladies. Those were the good old days. In Bangkok you still can have such game but you need to have local to bring you to the correct type of playful ktv.

Elvintay
01-01-2022, 07:42 PM
Can play with every milf

BlackFalcon
04-01-2022, 04:30 PM
During the hard part of lockdown, things got really boring so me and my gf decided to spice things up abit. Got this idea from some online forum (I can't rem liao) but its Strip/Naughty Jenga.

What u do is u write one piece of clothing or an act (kissing, licking, etc) on the jenga. Whoever pulls it gets to make the partner do the act written on the block. And if Jenga, the other party gets something (not sex cos... honestly... that would mean I win all the time...lol).

And obviously, my gf put the words ANAL on the 1st tile... LOL.

z7z7
04-01-2022, 06:15 PM
This is one of the best game to play in ktv with playful ktv sexy ladies. Those were the good old days. In Bangkok you still can have such game but you need to have local to bring you to the correct type of playful ktv.

It would be good if the ktv ladies here are willing to play :)

Tysondragon
04-01-2022, 06:24 PM
During the hard part of lockdown, things got really boring so me and my gf decided to spice things up abit. Got this idea from some online forum (I can't rem liao) but its Strip/Naughty Jenga.

What u do is u write one piece of clothing or an act (kissing, licking, etc) on the jenga. Whoever pulls it gets to make the partner do the act written on the block. And if Jenga, the other party gets something (not sex cos... honestly... that would mean I win all the time...lol).

And obviously, my gf put the words ANAL on the 1st tile... LOL.

look like ur gf luv anal a lot. nice one

BlackFalcon
04-01-2022, 06:39 PM
look like ur gf luv anal a lot. nice one

When I mean first tile, I meant the bottom one, lol.

Tysondragon
04-01-2022, 08:55 PM
When I mean first tile, I meant the bottom one, lol.

lol interesting. u should shuffle the tiles haha

georgie1994
05-01-2022, 07:13 PM
love play this in KTV with a cup of beer

georgie1994
05-01-2022, 07:15 PM
It would be good if the ktv ladies here are willing to play :)

they are very sporting one, give them more tips, they even high with you