PDA

View Full Version : My lovely wife cheat on me

Greenhat75
25-10-2021, 12:15 PM
We been married for 15 years. We got two boys. We are still very loving but I don’t understand why ?

kt88_2
26-10-2021, 08:34 AM
We been married for 15 years. We got two boys. We are still very loving but I don’t understand why ?

I also Don know why as I am same situation here,Don wan divorce n still hang around,kids stay with my family n ignore her , I found her going thru Facebook seeing ex, damn tulan,confront her still yaya, married 18 yrs, Now searching for my own FB as girlfriend,just move on , we find our own activities

LordVader
26-10-2021, 08:44 AM

Excitement? Sexual fulfillment?

I had a FwB, married 2 kids as well.

Didn't get the sex and attention (but mainly sex) she craves from her husband.

I'm not the first FWB she has. She had many before me and after me.

She just want to be fucked hard and fast.
Her husband can't really marikita, so she looks for it outside her home.

I think she loves her husband but there are some needs that she needs but cannot be fulfilled at home.

dongdongchiang
26-10-2021, 09:09 AM
I think for TS, maybe you are comfortable with your wife until its like 亲人。 But end of the day, everyone is wired differently. Do you know what's her need?

The cause of cheating is usually not 1 party fauly but both parties.

mikestc
26-10-2021, 09:24 AM

you didnt give her a good time maybe or she is bored with you... there is excitement outside....

cavemao
26-10-2021, 10:04 AM
but TS..... your wife cheating and first place you visit is sbf???

MisterBig
26-10-2021, 11:45 AM
I have a few married FBs, some are happily married and some are not. But the reasons why they have affairs are different. Some are revenge fucks, some are cos they are unhappy or unfulfilled, some like the feeling of being chased, some just like to fuck around.

But the one thing in common is that they are totally different persons vs what they are in their 'real' life. So it's a lot more common now for married or attached women to have affairs... simply because they can.

Don't flame me... just the way I see it. And things happen because it takes 2 hands to clap.

kt88_2
26-10-2021, 12:33 PM
True ,it's all abt we live only once so just do it, n make sure nobody knows abt it,that's all right

Angmolover
26-10-2021, 07:20 PM

Because your kukujiao is too small?

BTW, in case you have not noticed. This is a forum for Adult Discussions about Sex. Not a marriage counseling forum into why your wife is cheating on you. However, you can still redeem yourself if you give the bros here her contact number, description and what sex positions she likes. Then one by one or 5 by 5, we will thoroughly investigate and come back and tell you why she is cheating on you. OK?

cavemao
26-10-2021, 08:04 PM
ya TS, take revenge, post her nude pics here for us lol

fdomme
26-10-2021, 09:06 PM
Ts live your own life, anf find your own fb . Dont do stupid things

Greenhat75
26-10-2021, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE=kt88_2;20904799]I also Don know why as I am same situation here,Don wan divorce n still hang around,kids stay with my family n ignore her , I found her going thru Facebook seeing ex, damn tulan,confront her still yaya, married 18 yrs, Now searching for my own FB as girlfriend,just move on , we find our own activities[/QUOTE

She don’t know i knew about her affair. i am just hurt.

Greenhat75
26-10-2021, 11:09 PM
Ts live your own life, anf find your own fb . Dont do stupid things

Will not do stupid stuff. thanks u

LordVader
27-10-2021, 05:56 AM

Didn't know school holidays come so early this year.

Your parents know you frequenting this forum? :confused:

entering
27-10-2021, 07:16 AM

BTW, in case you have not noticed. This is a forum for Adult Discussions about Sex. Not a marriage counseling forum into why your wife is cheating on you. However, you can still redeem yourself if you give the bros here her contact number, description and what sex positions she likes. Then one by one or 5 by 5, we will thoroughly investigate and come back and tell you why she is cheating on you. OK?

😂 Bro, you damn harsh. But also sometimes damn funny

Penguin23
27-10-2021, 07:19 AM

My ex-wife cheated on me several times too, she did not even want the kids and walked away - I have since moved on with my life with my 2 kids and my only regret was probably not kicking out this cheating ass earlier in life.

No explanation will ever be adequate for you. Just learn to move on, and let her bear the shame of having to explain to her sons later in life why she did what she did.

Karma is a bitch

entering
27-10-2021, 07:19 AM
[QUOTE=kt88_2;20904799]I also Don know why as I am same situation here,Don wan divorce n still hang around,kids stay with my family n ignore her , I found her going thru Facebook seeing ex, damn tulan,confront her still yaya, married 18 yrs, Now searching for my own FB as girlfriend,just move on , we find our own activities[/QUOTE

She don’t know i knew about her affair. i am just hurt.

The easiest way to explain it is the days of being in the same job for 40 years is over.

Last time our parents stay in the same job for 40 years also partly because finding another job is difficult.

Now, want to job hop is much easier.

I'm not endorsing it. But just saying times have also changed esp 15-20 years ago, I remember Internet for some people still very new.

Now, we all know how to find things on our phones.

Take care bro.

Angmolover
27-10-2021, 09:25 AM
Didn't know school holidays come so early this year.

Your parents know you frequenting this forum? :confused:

Does your other bangla dorm dwellers know you frequent this forum?

Angmolover
27-10-2021, 09:29 AM
Will not do stupid stuff. thanks u

You already did a stupid thing by posting your marital problems here. No one wants to hear it. We are here to discuss sex matters. You can just pm us her FB nick and after we play with her, we will report back to you why she cheats.

loneyheart
27-10-2021, 04:46 PM
Nowadays ladies r more financially independent n more open mostly will prefer NSA meet to kill their urge indeed married or non married
U r very lucky if u find 1 of these :) This cat is the best

LordVader
27-10-2021, 05:29 PM
Does your other bangla dorm dwellers know you frequent this forum?

Maybe you missed my previous reply. Let me put it in simple words again for you.

Grow up.

Trolling is just pathetic.

Blackenrose
27-10-2021, 06:19 PM

Coincidentally, my current FB is facing the similar issue like you. So just sharing what I’d told him as well. If you choose to hang on to your marriage for your children’s sake or whatsoever then don’t think so much already. If you keep on dwelling on this, life isn’t going to go well. Just focus on taking care of your boys and be a good father. There are successful marriages of course, but for me I don’t really believe there are many. Maybe it just happens, but for my circle of friends, most of them male and female does cheat outside of their marriages ya. Whether or not their partner knows about it, I am not very sure, but many still carry on being ‘married’. As for why your wife cheated after 15 years of marriage, don’t need to find our ya, there are more than 101 reasons, and knowing would unlikely to make you feel any better, and you might not believe it even if you know it. Sorry ya if I sounded weird or harsh.

warbird
28-10-2021, 03:52 PM

Hi Bro TS,

No need to ask why. Married women are THE easiest to fxxk. I have been told that by many older men.

Google Mark Cunningham and married women. Mark must have fxxked hundreds, perhaps thousands, of married women.

Almost all women are hypergamous.

Cheers!

Bro WB

unsung80
28-10-2021, 06:26 PM
I love to bang married woman, both party find it thrilling to have something fresh. Since your lovely wife cheated on you, still call "lovely"? :D

sundial
28-10-2021, 09:55 PM

Try marriage helper
There are tons of video on YouTube to help you
Good luck

unsung80
28-10-2021, 11:27 PM
Give me ur wife contact? Let me find out the reason for you. :D