PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Latio 57XXT

dinobots1975
15-07-2007, 02:13 AM
To the owner of Nissan Latio 57XXT ( u shd know who u are )

U peeping tom . I caught u peeping into my somebody home .:mad:

Time of Crime ard 1145pm 14th july 2007. U shd know where u r at that time.

Pls do not come to my neighbouhood to do such stuff again.

If i caught u again , actions will be taken . :mad:

Damn .. have to create a new ID to warn u .. in case u stalk me after that .

dinobots1975
15-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Yeah ..got zapped ( comment was wasting his time reading the thread )

Gd ..at least somebody is reading this thread ..

To all other bros ...

Pls be more alert if you see this car .. ur wife or daughter or maybe yourself might be next ..

Unless u enjoy the thrill of being peeped .

Orgasmic
15-07-2007, 01:15 PM

If i caught u again , actions will be taken . :mad:

hmm, peeping means? his intention issit to peep into naked neighbours of yours or maybe a foe of your neighbours etc?

how do u know that he is a peeping tom?

Artic
15-07-2007, 01:28 PM

If i caught u again , actions will be taken .

Bro, your neighbourhood have something to peep nvr share share hor....:D

Mark Lim
15-07-2007, 01:39 PM

Bro, your message very vague leh. what is my somebody home ?you mean he peeps into your house while you were half way in action ?

dinobots1975
15-07-2007, 01:50 PM
hmm, peeping means? his intention issit to peep into naked neighbours of yours or maybe a foe of your neighbours etc?

how do u know that he is a peeping tom?

Saw him climb up the ledge and peep into the windows of one of the rooms.

If you are peeping into the kitchen area , you can have the benefit of doubt, but not if you are peeping into the bedroom.

N as far as i know, the tenants in that house are mainly womens.

dinobots1975
15-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Bro, your neighbourhood have something to peep nvr share share hor....:D

Its a different case lah ..

If somebody lives opposite your block always change clothes never draw curtain of coz can share my story here.

but waw lou .. u go n climb up the ledge and peep into other pp room not right at all ..

SingViet
15-07-2007, 02:01 PM
bro, your message very vague le. But if your somebody stays along common corridor, then its only normal that someone will look into the flat when passing by. My unit also along common corridor, and i also always kanna peep at :D

Freman
15-07-2007, 03:00 PM
btw brother,

how you know the fella is from sammy one ?

anyway, good luck... next time, curtain pull a little closer okie ?

Dicker21
15-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Maybe he is an agent got ready buyer wanted to buy or rent the unit in yr area since now property market now booming.

EvilInside
15-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Bro, how you deduce that this guy u mention is from this forum???:confused:

Castrol
15-07-2007, 10:32 PM

you got the car plate number, why dont you just call the cops or LAPD or miami vice? :confused:

tellmiwhy
16-07-2007, 12:11 AM
LAPD or miami vice? :confused:

wait for them to take commercial planes or fighter planes to reach and nap the peeping tom? :p

tellmiwhy

dinobots1975
16-07-2007, 12:23 AM
bro, your message very vague le. But if your somebody stays along common corridor, then its only normal that someone will look into the flat when passing by. My unit also along common corridor, and i also always kanna peep at :D

Its one those houses on the ground floor . Normally when u walk past u can't see wats inside the room, unlike those flats on higher floor that is among the common corridor. The windows on the ground floors are built higher.

The front of the house faces the pavement where many people walk, and is brightly lit. The back of the house faces the road and there is nothing behind ,except a slope, and its dimly lit. Normally people dun take that the back path unless they are going down the slope of stairs to take a cab . There is no nearby bus stop there. Hence at nite , is very dark n quiet there.

So i was walking down the stairs to take a cab when i saw this a dark figure climbing up to the window and he was peeping into one of the bedroom. I think he was too engrosed and didnt notice me. So i went up the slope and waited for him in the pavement , walking ard pretending to be passer by . Soon spotted him. He then walk back to his car ( illgeally park somemore ) and drove off.

dinobots1975
16-07-2007, 12:33 AM
you got the car plate number, why dont you just call the cops or LAPD or miami vice? :confused:

Nope didnt call the police .. just followed him and c wats he up to .

But it would be a different case if i witness a robbery or if he try to break into the home. Would definitely call the police .

Hanxinco88
16-07-2007, 12:37 AM

Agree lor....he might be looking for a chance to break into the unit....make a call to the police if u happens to see him again........it would be also useful if you inform your owner of the unit being peeped to keep a lookout as well.........

Cheers!!!

Orgasmic
16-07-2007, 06:54 AM
Saw him climb up the ledge and peep into the windows of one of the rooms.

If you are peeping into the kitchen area , you can have the benefit of doubt, but not if you are peeping into the bedroom.

N as far as i know, the tenants in that house are mainly womens.

noted. next time please take some pics or videos to shame such fuckers. i have witnessed peeping toms in parks as well. .. openly peeping into vehicles for minutes.

juzjoin
16-07-2007, 08:51 AM
U peeping tom

wow bro you mean you been watching(peeping) :p him all along from the time he peep from the ledge to the time he went back to his car.

oahpekahsom
16-07-2007, 10:23 AM
wow bro you mean you been watching(peeping) :p him all along from the time he peep from the ledge to the time he went back to his car.

haha, he is a tpp, tom-peeper-peeper.

Wins88
16-07-2007, 10:38 AM
I think such a Peeping tom should be reported to the cops. To do what he did (as described) shows that this guy is not the average peeing Joe but someone who si willing to climb windows just to catch a peek! I just cant help bt feel that this driver of Nissan Latio 57XXT should be stopped.

Looksee
16-07-2007, 10:46 AM
threadstarter

please answer our question....."how u know tis guy is from SBF?"

hellwarrior666
16-07-2007, 10:50 AM

I dunno but i suspect that the threadstarter is trying to frame somebody. how can someone drive to go and just peep at someone else??? just my thought!

rather reign in hell, than serve in heaven!!!

Castrol
16-07-2007, 11:06 AM
wait for them to take commercial planes or fighter planes to reach and nap the peeping tom? :p

maybe not so dramatic for peeping, don johnson will probably come by speedboat. :D

yinyang
16-07-2007, 11:34 AM
maybe not so dramatic for peeping, don johnson will probably come by speedboat.
Too much tv cops and robbers diet harmful.. Miami Vice also passe liao:p
threadstarter please answer our question....."how u know tis guy is from SBF?"
Vigilante at work?:p

(o)(o) Tuner
16-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Nope didnt call the police .. just followed him and c wats he up to .

But it would be a different case if i witness a robbery or if he try to break into the home. Would definitely call the police .

Up you for being a good citizen and your bravery :D
You should have call the police. That fellow could have previous convictions.

no_faith
16-07-2007, 12:57 PM
omg, he peeps at woman, u peeps at him?:eek:

waypastprime
16-07-2007, 02:01 PM
threadstarter

Bro, i think that's a presumption by him. I wouldnt be surprised if he posted in every forum he know of.

man13utd13
17-07-2007, 06:06 AM
do u mind telling us how u know he from here?pls substantiate your stand by posting here

willy_sgsg
17-07-2007, 07:00 AM
wow....bro dino....u counter peeper ah.....police got counter terror...u are counter peeper...he peep ppl...u peep him...lol....but i also want to know leh....how u know he from SBF.....his car got SBF sticker there ah....:D

bigass
17-07-2007, 11:07 AM
if post in nissan forum, lagi best. next time pple will noe who he is mah...somemore if he go meetup or wat, surely kena beat up

et911
17-07-2007, 11:17 AM
threadstarter

Lucky you not driving Nissan.. :D

Looksee
17-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Lucky you not driving Nissan.. :D

lucky u not driving Nissan too..........

MMM88
17-07-2007, 02:10 PM
send the pix to STOMP lah..........:cool:

chai1020
17-07-2007, 02:13 PM
send the pix to STOMP lah..........:cool:

Den the news would be all over the papers :D

MMM88
17-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Den the news would be all over the papers :D

wouldnt it be better ....BIGGER COVERAGE ....isnt tis wat t threadstarter wants.....whahahahhahhahhhahah:D
Owner(s) of Nissan Latio 57XXT....better scrap u car(s) .....u hav been warned!!!!!!.....WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

et911
17-07-2007, 02:47 PM
lucky u not driving Nissan too..........

I never like Nissan cars, and will never drive Nissan cars.. another story altogether, next time tell you the story behind nissan.com.

Alpharian
17-07-2007, 04:47 PM
I thought the target is Nissan Latio 57XXT owner how come now it gets to Nissan in general?? :confused: