PDA

View Full Version : Would You Forgive?

Oppai75
03-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Hi Bros,

I have asked this question to many of my male friends, and majority have given me the same answer; NO. So here is the question:

You have an affair, your wife gets to know about it. You beg for forgiveness and she forgives you. If it was her that had an affair, would you forgive her?

Not sure is it the big ego we guys have that makes us say no. For me it depends on the severity of the affair. If it was just a one off thing then prolly I will, but if it has been going on for few years, then I don't see the point.

Mantasman
03-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Hi Bros,

I have asked this question to many of my male friends, and majority have given me the same answer; NO. So here is the question:

You have an affair, your wife gets to know about it. You beg for forgiveness and she forgives you. If it was her that had an affair, would you forgive her?

Not sure is it the big ego we guys have that makes us say no. For me it depends on the severity of the affair. If it was just a one off thing then prolly I will, but if it has been going on for few years, then I don't see the point.

Most macho guys will say no when it is hypothetical, however, I believe in reality if they really love their wife, they will forgive them ....

hubber27
03-07-2007, 03:29 PM
If like that arh. That will give me a good excuse to divorce her! :D Provide my KC is still with my FB lah.

VF 35
03-07-2007, 03:31 PM

Forgive and forget,what comes around goes around
If she can do the forgive you,why i can't see that you doing the same thing

Castrol
03-07-2007, 03:43 PM

i will only forgive her if her affair is with another woman - lesbian affair. :D

Microsoft
03-07-2007, 03:46 PM
i will only forgive her if her affair is with another woman.

Huh? Then she oso will say she oni 4give u if ur affair is with another man...:eek: :D

Oppai75
03-07-2007, 03:53 PM
LOL, Bro Castrol

Do you think you even want to forgive her? Sekali she and her lesbian friend ask you to join in how? :D

Microsoft
03-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Sekali she and her lesbian friend ask you to join in how?

R u serious? Still ask how? Mai tu leow!!!! Cheong arrrrrr....:D :p

Wait... mus find out whether is chio bu or butch...

Megatronzombie
03-07-2007, 03:57 PM
i oredi forgave my wife once before... maybe thats a mistake..

Oppai75
03-07-2007, 04:02 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation Bro. Megatronzombie.

Castrol
03-07-2007, 04:07 PM
LOL, Bro Castrol

Do you think you even want to forgive her? Sekali she and her lesbian friend ask you to join in how?

then she's the most wonderful wife in the world. :D

Wait... mus find out whether is chio bu or butch...

why didnt we think of that? unless the wife is a butch otherwise the other one sure is a butch... :D

Microsoft
03-07-2007, 04:09 PM
why didnt we think of that? unless the wife is a butch otherwise the other one sure is a butch...

Butch oso got chio 1... maybe can "convert" her bk 2 real women again. :D :D

jontay
03-07-2007, 04:20 PM
guys have affair hor is for sex only, that means the guy is sick of the wife's body

but women have affair is for emotion substitution, that means the woman is sick of the hubby as a partner.....

so i tink a women having an affair is more difficult to forgive.....

Microsoft
03-07-2007, 04:29 PM
There's a chinese saying... Once a mirror crack, no matter how u try 2 put it back... the crack mark is aw there... U may 4give but def cnot 4get...

no_faith
03-07-2007, 04:36 PM
to me, it depends.

if the guy she had an affair is sibei yandao, hunkie, pretty boy, sweetie boy, i can forgive lah, who can resisit oppsite sex so attractive.:rolleyes:

but if the guy she has an affair has far low quality than me, i cant forgive lah,
i felt insluted.:mad:

i juz speaking the truth.

peace

Oppai75
03-07-2007, 04:41 PM
guys have affair hor is for sex only, that means the guy is sick of the wife's body

but women have affair is for emotion substitution, that means the woman is sick of the hubby as a partner.....

Bro jontay,

not so true about the guy part, my friend is having an affair and he is telling me he thinks he is falling for the woman. That's why I say if the affair drags too long there will be complications like emotions.

Light
03-07-2007, 04:46 PM
I guess it hard to forgive :o

Castrol
03-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Butch oso got chio 1... maybe can "convert" her bk 2 real women again.

can you help us to convert Sherine back to a real woman? :D

Microsoft
03-07-2007, 04:53 PM
can you help us to convert Sherine back to a real woman?

Huh? It was nv a women in the first place... Maybe can bring 2 zoo n convert into a real beast...:D :D

tony low
03-07-2007, 06:39 PM
i think to forgive you need to be very open and you really love her alot. however the most hard part is to forget, especially whenever you have sex with her, you will think of her affair with another guy.

So i think forgive is much easy then to forget:D

chinacat
03-07-2007, 07:09 PM

i think to forgive you need to be very open and you really love her alot. however the most hard part is to forget, especially whenever you have sex with her, you will think of her affair with another guy.

So i think forgive is much easy then to forget:D

I total agree with above. but if you already for give her so whenever don't thinks about the pass.

Snuber
03-07-2007, 07:11 PM
It's far harder to forgive a pussy which has dicks entering her many times than a dick entering a pussy many times....... :D

Missing Dog
03-07-2007, 07:22 PM
i oredi forgave my wife once before... maybe thats a mistake..

I have also forgave my wife once and don't know whether it's a mistake. Crossing fingers and hopefully not. Cheer up Bro Megatronzombie, that's not the end of the world afterall. :)

jontay
03-07-2007, 07:36 PM
someone once told me men find it more difficult to forgive a cheating partner becos of pride and lower EQ......

Face it lor, how many man can actually take it when someone comes up to you and say: hahahhahahahha I slept with your woman........

SPAlover
03-07-2007, 07:44 PM
tough one!
But men are very emotional human and see girl that want to give it, we will let them in loh!
Women is also very emotional human and they will learn to forgive men if they did it wrong for the first time.

So is both side! So men got to control and just pay $$$ for the sick of craving loh and don't get emotional over on it. :D That's my 2 cents

Devilzz
03-07-2007, 09:03 PM
someone once told me men find it more difficult to forgive a cheating partner becos of pride and lower EQ......

Face it lor, how many man can actually take it when someone comes up to you and say: hahahhahahahha I slept with your woman........Yup,i will hatam that asshole until his head swollen like pighead and both legs like snake.:mad:

wolverman
03-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Face it lor, how many man can actually take it when someone comes up to you and say: hahahhahahahha I slept with your woman........

If really were to follow your logic, then I also pity those divorcee. They would not stand a chance to remarry again. But then again, I also understand your logic. We man are selfish too.

Vamp_Hunter
03-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Only if she were to live the rest of her life making up to me. Seriously doubt it. Trust is too precious a commodity to squander away.

humpcheepang
03-07-2007, 09:56 PM
If really were to follow your logic, then I also pity those divorcee. They would not stand a chance to remarry again. But then again, I also understand your logic. We man are selfish too.

Man has big EGO, and Strong Pride, & very MCP at times.

"You can poke someone's else wife, but no one can poke your wife":o

"Never Never poke someone's else wife if you do not allow someone to poke your wife" ;)

EricssonMan
03-07-2007, 11:50 PM
It's may not be tough to forgive but it's damn difficult to forget

EricssonMan
03-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Repeated post

curious75
04-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Man has big EGO, and Strong Pride, & very MCP at times.

"You can poke someone's else wife, but no one can poke your wife":o

"Never Never poke someone's else wife if you do not allow someone to poke your wife" ;)

BROS;

i totally agree with you,that's the reason i never poke someone wife.no matter how chio the women is,as long as she is married i will keep my hand off even there is once i got a chio bu as one night stand from disco,when we are both naked her husband called and i wear back my cloths and leave.

for me,if my wife fool ard,it depends on what kind of situation.i think i may forgive her due to i think i know my wife well.if she flirt more than once,i know she will leave me than i forgive her.

WE CAN MARRY A BITCH TO BE WIFE BUT NOT MARRYING A WIFE TO BE BITCH.

man13utd13
04-07-2007, 02:29 AM
to me, it depends.

if the guy she had an affair is sibei yandao, hunkie, pretty boy, sweetie boy, i can forgive lah, who can resisit oppsite sex so attractive.:rolleyes:

but if the guy she has an affair has far low quality than me, i cant forgive lah,
i felt insluted.:mad:

i juz speaking the truth.

peace

yah i once had an ex gf who dumped me for somebody fatter and uglier than me...and on the bed wise is comfrim lose one lah...i mean how can she fuck soemone who is so ugly and fat????
it makes my blood boil even up till this day

man13utd13
04-07-2007, 02:35 AM

it is really difficult to forgive ....trust me the shadow will still be there after many many yrs

man13utd13
04-07-2007, 02:37 AM

i ever did it to one man b4....
his gf was with me 2timing him at the same time when i found out i called the guy and here's wat happen...

"hi is this xxx?this is andy here"

"may i know which andy?and wat is it regarding?"

"i am calling in regards to sandy,can i ask how is she related to you?"

"mind if you tell me wat is it about?"

"no worries i have 1 more question for you before i will answer your questions,how long have you been with sandy?"

"we have been together for 3 years,so now can i ask you who are you?"

"oh my name is andy and i am the guy who has been fucking your girl for the past 9 months,dont believe me call sandy and ask her,i will sms you my number later"

and i hung up the phone
as promised i sms him my number

in the end nobody called back up till this day,not even sandy

Megatronzombie
04-07-2007, 08:14 AM
I have also forgave my wife once and don't know whether it's a mistake. Crossing fingers and hopefully not. Cheer up Bro Megatronzombie, that's not the end of the world afterall. :)

Hey thanks bro ..er.. missing dog hehe..

Kunotz
04-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Hmm, I ever had an affair with a married woman, the guilt feeling is always there .... but this affair broke off when she accidentally got preggie from me ... and had a secret abortion before the hubby found out ...

Castrol
04-07-2007, 09:33 AM
"oh my name is andy and i am the guy who has been fucking your girl for the past 9 months,dont believe me call sandy and ask her,i will sms you my number later"

this kind of 2 timing game i also played before, in the late 90s when i was single and suave. a lady friend intro me to her female friend who is already having a relatiionship with a married man. i didnt know that, so wooed her and bonked. one day this guy called my hp, very yar yar told me to "lay off" her or i'll be sorry.

i asked him to meet up with me and show me what he meant. you see, this ball less fucker used a private line to call me. then his fucking tone changed from lao lan to pitiful. i demanded for his hp number and we met the next day. he was big size but like a beggar, kept begging me to "release her to him". married man some more.

i talked to the girl and decided i couldnt forgive her for fucking elsewhere when we were already into it for several weeks. her excuse was that the married man didnt want to break off. this type of girl is ccb. :D

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 09:36 AM
this kind of 2 timing game i also played before, in the late 90s when i was single and suave. a lady friend intro me to her female friend who is already having a relatiionship with a married man. i didnt know that, so wooed her and bonked. one day this guy called my hp, very yar yar told me to "lay off" her or i'll be sorry.

Did you delicate this song "Please forgive me" by Bryan Adams? :D

Castrol
04-07-2007, 10:11 AM

oh yes, the 3 of us also sang "all for love" together... :D

MMLL
04-07-2007, 10:57 AM
It didn't occurred to me this profound situation. My wife? I wouldn't know what to do. Well, life is unfair, fucking unfair.

curious75
04-07-2007, 02:06 PM

i asked him to meet up with me and show me what he meant. you see, this ball less fucker used a private line to call me. then his fucking tone changed from lao lan to pitiful. i demanded for his hp number and we met the next day. he was big size but like a beggar, kept begging me to "release her to him". married man some more.

i talked to the girl and decided i couldnt forgive her for fucking elsewhere when we were already into it for several weeks. her excuse was that the married man didnt want to break off. this type of girl is ccb. :D

BROS;

i have met such incident b4 also,but the guys is her bf or someone aftering her.call me and tell me all the nonsense,i told him since you know my working place,at any time you can do anything to me if you dare to,somemore he is a so call gangsters.in the end he came to my working place and tell me who he is and treat her nice.sometime i wonder why man at certain stage go to this,why not have a good talk.its just a hole with two fleshy meaty ball on top.right!

that why in the past there is a saying mui chee mong kok,wee cha bor pa tiong kok.what a SIGH:(

WillamSexsphere
04-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Actually, for a gf or wife to go to that extreme would mean the end of a relationship, breaking an ROM sworn oath of faithfulness both to society and to each other. A female would never go to that extreme unless she finds her relationship with the guy lacking in certain or many things, her desires not fulfilled. In this modern Mcdonald age of instant gratification, unlike the past, there is little or no more tolerance.

So what is there to forgive when an oath had been broken and a relationship at an end?

However, should the female realizes the error of her ways, a mistake, a misjudgement, a misunderstanding, comes clean and resolve not to do it again, what more can i, an imperfect and flawed human being, to forgive and let go of the eposide and live our short lives more happier?

So what if a guy comes up and brag he bonked your wife? For him to be that indiscreet would mean he had no love for the poor woman at all, only to fulfil his own sexual needs, cheating the lady of her feelings. Our society looks down on such people for they are crass and dirty, a subhuman. He may gloat, but not many people will associate with him, just only to use and abuse him. No one will pity him if the hubby choses to smash him to pulp or destroy his career. Its the consequence of his irresponsible act.

True love is more than just a piece of meat. As long as there is honesty, faith and trust can be restored. Be an evolved being, and not behave like a spoilt schoolyard brat.

Just a personal view.

highkia
04-07-2007, 09:56 PM
wah.. simply a classic qns....
it's quite ok to forgive if you love your other half..
but to forget, i think it's almost impossible..
how to forget????
becoz if u love her deeply, u will forgive her.. but if to forget,
i dun think so as like the other broz also say le, when make love to her
will think of hw she make love to the other guy..
so i guess there is always a crack in this relationship..

sonice82
05-07-2007, 01:20 AM
if u really love the woman i think u can forgive.(most pple i guess) impossible to forget and the cracks will certainly be there.

sometimes some women thought man are stupid. i haf a gal fren who was relating how she was involved with another 2 guy while still attached to the bf. finally the bf found out one day and broke up with her. on the very day can still call me and cry like no tmr but in less then 2 weeks go bkk holidays liao..wtf..

once a woman's heart changed its very hard to get her back.

my ex-gf was another one. everything seems so fine then she start to give me the cold shoulder and subsequently broke off. but we got back on for a shortwhile; until the same thing happened for again but this time for good. when asked if there is a 3rd party she says no. just said we incompatible. knn when fuck together in bed also never hear her say incompatible??

the more i think the more i buey tahan. so one day drove to her place and spy her from afar while smoking away. knn saw a late 20s guy driving a fucking mazda 6 send her back. cb..until today i guess she still dunno wat i saw tat day.

forgive? i think i would never. lol cuz i dun eat behind when i'm attached so i expect the same. so if one fine day my wife would to do the same to me, i guess i also wont forgive.:mad:

man13utd13
05-07-2007, 02:29 AM

YOU MEAN....

It still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss and
It's gettin' better baby
No one can better this
I'm still hold on and you're still the one
The first time our eyes met it's the same feelin' I get
Only feels much stronger and I wanna love ya longer
You still turn the fire on

So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't
You're the only one I'd ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should

Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me

This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
If I need ya like I do
Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you
Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch

We're still gettin' closer baby
Can't get close enough I'm still holdin' on
You're still number one I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all your moves
I remember you
I remember the nights ya know I still do

One thing I'm sure of
Is the way we make love
And the one thing I depend on
Is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath I'm prayin'
That's why I'm sayin'...

man13utd13
05-07-2007, 02:31 AM
oh yes, the 3 of us also sang "all for love" together... :D

there u go.....

When it's love you give
(I'll be a man of good faith.)
Then in love you live.
(I'll make a stand. I won't break.)
I'll be the rock you can build on,
Be there when you're old,
To have and to hold.

When there's love inside
(I swear I'll always be strong.)
Then there's a reason why.
(I'll prove to you we belong.)
I'll be the wal that protects you
From the wind and the rain,
From the hurt and pain.

Let's make it all for one and all for love.
Let the one you hold be the one you want,
The one you need,
'Cause when it's all for one it's one for all.
When there's someone that should know
Then just let your feelings show
And make it all for one and all for love.

When it's love you make
(I'll be the fire in your night.)
Then it's love you take.
(I will defend, I will fight.)
I'll be there when you need me.
When honor's at stake,
This vow I will make:

That it's all for one and all for love.
Let the one be the one you want,
The one you need,
Then just let your feelings show
And make it all for one and all for love.

Don't lay our love to rest
'Cause we could stand up to you test.
We got everything and more than we had planned,
More than the rivers that run the land.
We've got it all in our hands.

Now it's all for one and all for love.
(It's all for love.)
Let the one you hold be the one you want,
The one you need,
(It's one for all.)
Then just let your feelings show.
When there's someone that you want,
When there's someone that you need
Let's make it all, all for one and all for love.

TheGreatOne
05-07-2007, 09:22 AM
sorry if it sounds unfair as i also fark around FL or some other sources but if it comes to finding out my other half doing the same, then its the end.

yes i agree some people would say i also like that wad, so be prepare for the same and such.. but i think its just well.. me.

So my answer is NO :(

yankim3
05-07-2007, 10:12 AM
sorry if it sounds unfair
So my answer is NO :(

im like u.......:rolleyes:

Chinapuss
05-07-2007, 10:50 AM
If she have forgiven u once for havin an affair, I think itz onli fair for u to forgive her once also...sometimes forgiveness will strengthen better de relationship and bring both parties closer... :)

no_faith
05-07-2007, 01:25 PM
my ex-gf was another one. everything seems so fine then she start to give me the cold shoulder and subsequently broke off. but we got back on for a shortwhile; until the same thing happened for again but this time for good. when asked if there is a 3rd party she says no. just said we incompatible. knn when fuck together in bed also never hear her say incompatible??

the more i think the more i buey tahan. so one day drove to her place and spy her from afar while smoking away. knn saw a late 20s guy driving a fucking mazda 6 send her back. cb..until today i guess she still dunno wat i saw tat day.
wat to do. tis is life and reality. how to win against ppl not only driving mazda 6, but bmw, ferrari, etc.
sumtime i wonder why ask them where i cant get the answer.

furthermore, funny ting is the gal betray u and u r the victim, but sumhow finger still point at u.:confused:

sonice82
05-07-2007, 01:37 PM
wat to do. tis is life and reality. how to win against ppl not only driving mazda 6, but bmw, ferrari, etc.
sumtime i wonder why ask them where i cant get the answer.

furthermore, funny ting is the gal betray u and u r the victim, but sumhow finger still point at u.:confused:

tat time i still a fucking nsf. no money maybe she dun see a future. but to go away with a fat ugly late 20s guy just because he got more $$$? it makes me realised there is no true love in this world sia.

no_faith
05-07-2007, 01:41 PM
bro same same ah. i also serving ns tat time. no time, no deep pockets. not cool enuff.
in the end, ask me to fuck off. hahahahahha

sonice82
05-07-2007, 02:00 PM
bro same same ah. i also serving ns tat time. no time, no deep pockets. not cool enuff.
in the end, ask me to fuck off. hahahahahha

haha..i guess its life. many years later, i'm still poor, no big car, shallow pockets and not cool enough. oh well, lucky i still got some spare cash to play once in awhile. but quite frankly i lose faith in local gals. most of them dun mind old fat ugly men. so long as their fucking pockets are deep enough. sigh.

cockup
05-07-2007, 02:09 PM
There is always "True Love" in this world, but really depends on how people look at it. I am divorced, my wife left me for another guy, but recently know she broke off and stay with a tomboy in a rental flat.

After we married, she went to nightspot with her female colleague (BAD):mad: and get to know other guys. I knew she was having an affair behind my back but I forgive her as I love her alot. But our relationship got worse depite my effort, she even bought his bf back home when I am around.... I did not get nasty with that guy, as still love her and want her to be back with me....

Anyway as I mentioned above, I already got a divorce and now got a new gf who do bbbj and cim :D Until today, I still care about her in my heart.

Forgive comes along with forget. If you can forgive her, you should forget all about the past. If you unable to forget, then you have not forgive her totally.

no_faith
05-07-2007, 04:48 PM
temptation is eveywhere.
how long can a person resist the temptation?

Xdecepticon
05-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Forgive comes along with forget. If you can forgive her, you should forget all about the past. If you unable to forget, then you have not forgive her totally.

Bro, not that easy. I would wonder whether she enjoyed my bonking or her ex. Or was she thinking of her ex while I was bonking her.

cockup
05-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Bro, not that easy. I would wonder whether she enjoyed my bonking or her ex. Or was she thinking of her ex while I was bonking her.

Thats what I said, you do not forget so you have not forgive her yet. If your mind keep thinking about it, you will never forgive her totally.

geckoSG
06-07-2007, 07:50 AM
Here's my input.

If I do not flirt at all:

I will forgive her if she is really is willing to stay faithful,
but will not if caught second time.

Since I flirted:

Will definate forgive her, cos I also flirt, then find out cause
of problem of relationship and see what can be done. Else,
join in the threesome party...

:D