PDA

View Full Version : Two YOUNG girls GANG-RAPED in JOHOR ( Again? )

Orgasmic
21-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Two more fall victim to brutal rapists

Email to friend Print article

JOHOR BARU: Two girls, one 15 years old and the other 16, yesterday became the latest victims in a rash of brutal rapes over the past two months.

In the first incident, a 16-year-old was abducted by four men on motorcycles from a park in Taman Tasik Dahlia about 1am.

The men, in their 20s and 30s, took her to a secluded spot at Tanjung Langsat, some 20km away, where they took turns to rape her.

They then sent her back to the park, where she caught a taxi and went home.

She lodged a report the next morning, police said.

About five-and-a-half hours later in Senai, the 15-year-old was taken to the sewerage treatment plant in Taman Teknologi Skudai and brutally raped.

The Form Three student and her 13-year-old brother were waiting in Jalan Ledang for their bus to school when a man claiming to be a police officer stopped and asked for their identity cards.

When the pair told him they had left them at home, he told them to get in the car to go to collect them.

During the drive, the suspect, in his 30s, began asking the girl inappropriate questions about herself.

When they arrived at the children’s Tampoi home, he told her brother to go into the house and get the ICs. He then sped off with the girl.

At the plant, he held a knife to her neck and brutally raped her. Her school uniform was ripped off and she was slapped, punched and bitten.

After forcing himself on her, the man gave her his jeans and T-shirt and took off, said police.

The girl was picked up by two women on the main road who took her home after calling her mother on a mobile phone.

It is learnt that the girl’s mother had called the school to check whether her daughter was there.

It is said the teacher took more than half-an-hour to call the mother back.

And when it became clear the girl was missing, the teacher did not immediately call the police, but went to the girl’s home to ask for more information.

A police report was lodged at the Tampoi police station several hours later.

The girl said the man had curly hair and tanned skin.

The two rapes come on the back of a demonstration on Sunday, in which residents voiced their anger over a rash of robberies and gang rapes over the past two months.

In response, police have said the public should alert them to suspicious behaviour or crimes through their hotlines or via text messaging.

forumer
21-06-2007, 01:52 PM
JB again.... damn these animals :mad:

Castrol
21-06-2007, 01:59 PM
where do all those inhumans come from?

unsung80
21-06-2007, 02:02 PM
F**K those bastard! :mad:

3m3m3m
21-06-2007, 02:12 PM
this fucking animal bastard should be hang and stone to death.

Microsoft
21-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Hmm... y suddenly so many cases... Maybe they noe 500 policeman coming soon so 1 2 rape better rape now b4 they come. Majiam like us rush 2 buy thing b4 gst hike lidat... Haizz:( :(

MMM88
21-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Those mother FXXkers ........nai bey CBB:mad: ....n FXXk those incompetent cops ......*speechless*:mad:

john99
21-06-2007, 03:00 PM
JB will soon be known as rape capital of the world soon....The culprits don;t get caught and even if they are , they may have 'godfathers' in the triads so heinous crimes will not be eliminated any time soon.

Visit Malaysia at yr own risk and perhaps visitors ought to be warned about their safety on entering Malaysia at the Immigration point.

skystone
21-06-2007, 03:20 PM
I really pity the Johoreans,their policemen are useless to the max!what are they really good at beside taking bribes..:(

Orgasmic
21-06-2007, 03:37 PM
the malaysian police has failed the country. they are as good as DEAD.

nevi1977
21-06-2007, 03:43 PM
these type of bastard die 1000 times also not enough. maybe next time their kids kena gang rape by other people. pity those victims.

Midnightiger
21-06-2007, 03:56 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the Johor Police Chief did say in the newspaper that the people should trust the police that they know what they are doing or something like that in response to the public seeking a 100,000 signature petition.

Midnightiger
21-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Yesterday's Newpaper also have another case.

"She 'gave in' to sex demand to escape"
M'sian politician's daughter foils rape attempt by flirting with car-jacker

More here
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,133700,00.html?

3m3m3m
21-06-2007, 04:06 PM
all this news spoilt the mood to go hc today....sianz...

no_faith
21-06-2007, 04:11 PM
polis doing sumting? lol.
imho, there are too much of the same race in the garmen department.
i might be offensive but im not trying to offend any1.

to have a more effective polis, have to get rid of the number of the same race.

peace

GTOKING
21-06-2007, 04:11 PM
AGAIN ? those idiot , mother fxxcker , son of the bitch
bastard , wish u knock by 20 ton lorry and die in the high way:mad: :mad:

sToNeCoLd
21-06-2007, 04:24 PM
The fucking useless Malaysian government & the local JB state police chief should go fuck themselves!! :mad: They are the so-called root of the problems without even have the ability & capability to wipe out such rising crimes!!What the fuck they're actually doing?? Their daughters should have been raped by all these bastards & then they will know the pain & start doing something!!

To think those fucking useless corrupted policemen can actually do anything to deter all these rapists rampaging the streets raping young innocents girls & even pregant woman??? Well...they should be hang like those motherfuckers rapists as well!!Right???:mad:

MMM88
21-06-2007, 04:32 PM
policemen are useless to the max!what are they really good at beside taking bribes..:(

try ...making babies ......n lots n lots of babies .....n abusing their authority (they r well known of bashing n extorting monies from foreign workers- illegal n legal ones tooooo) ..:mad:

lampardbird
21-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Those bastards's cock should be cut off and feed to the dogs or better still tie them up then put some honey on their cock and leave them at the red ant nest! Fuck..

MMM88
21-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Yesterday's Newpaper also have another case.

"She 'gave in' to sex demand to escape"
M'sian politician's daughter foils rape attempt by flirting with car-jacker

More here
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,133700,00.html?

rite .....she is the daughter of DAP dunno wat minister lah......:cool:
at t rate it is going , .........most likely t polis will get a scapegoat ....:(

no_faith
21-06-2007, 05:12 PM
dunno wich fartker going to carry all charges.
only kana caught for pickpocket, push the rape blame on him too.
or buy sum1 and be the scapegoat.

end of day, the actual criminal still at large.

Microsoft
21-06-2007, 05:18 PM
most likely t polis will get a scapegoat ....

SG lor. Becoz SG security so tight hence chase all the criminal over to JB side...:D :p

TCSG
21-06-2007, 05:20 PM
The fucking useless Malaysian government & the local JB state police chief should go fuck themselves!! :mad: They are the so-called root of the problems without even have the ability & capability to wipe out such rising crimes!!What the fuck they're actually doing?? Their daughters should have been raped by all these bastards & then they will know the pain & start doing something!!

To think those fucking useless corrupted policemen can actually do anything to deter all these rapists rampaging the streets raping young innocents girls & even pregant woman??? Well...they should be hang like those motherfuckers rapists as well!!Right???:mad:
The best thing is when they caught a few persons and say that few persons is responsible for raping of the girl in front of the boyfriend, they declared the gang is responsible for all the robbing and raping cases in the recent months and the police force has cracked this gang and solve all cases.

Now less then few days later, few more rape case happened. Wonder what stories are they going to come out with this time.

pepsilight
21-06-2007, 05:25 PM
It seems like gang rape is the flavour of the month man. All the police do is to broadcast to the whole tat crime rate is down and blah blah blah. Recently they even have ads on our tV saying its Visit Malaysia Year manz?!?! :confused:

Really Malaysia Boleh sia! Nowadays really banned my gf from going to JB with her pals to shop liao. Think guys better avoid too or else sooner or later will be sodomising guys as well, knowing their culture. :eek:

VolupTuous
21-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Frankly speaking, I like to go Malaysia for more economic shopping, seafood and of course bonk, but I dare not to go due to the bad security situation. Stabbing, car jacking, rape, molest and robbery. Money gone never mind but the culprits still won't let you go without hurting you ..... sigh :( All these attributed to their poor working attitude and efficiency.

Let me relate one genuine incident encountered by my Malaysian colleague. He works in Singapore and travel back to JB everyday. One fine Sunday, he was woke up by his immediate neighbour (one old lady) who asked for help as her house has been broken into. He helped to call the police but was advised to call the appropriate police station, just like our NPC. LL, he called the so-called police station to report the case. But he was told that they have no transport to go to the crime scene as their one and only jeep was spoilt and their one and only motorcycle has been utilised by others. And shockingly, the policeman asked my friend to go and pick up their investigator and photographer from the police station and to send them back after that. Sigh ..... Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

MMM88
21-06-2007, 05:45 PM
SG lor. Becoz SG security so tight hence chase all the criminal over to JB side...

not surprise at alll......wat happenned wif t mongolian trial clearly shows anithing is possible.............:rolleyes: .

Naka_Timo
21-06-2007, 05:54 PM
The police there are useless. Waste money feeding them.

AndoCo
21-06-2007, 06:36 PM
what the F*#k?? Damn idiots!!

MonsterX
21-06-2007, 06:42 PM
hopefully there will be some sicker then those rapist bastard do something on them den it will send some strong signal to the crime...i mean sicker as in some lad who take the laws in their own hand n punish those fu*kers with meanest way...violence agaisnt violence...and dunnit to show any mercy to these rapists.....by the way i'm not that sick yet but if i manage to get or know who did those things i enjoy torture em myself...no use hand to the police anymore. still enjoy going to jb for foot reflex,wash car, recently durian oso best...and of cos bak ku teh!the crime wun deter me and its wun change my view on the ppl of jb...only the useless police r to be blame...but den the only type i scare is those cb kia who claim to carry hiv needles to rob...i dun wanna try my luck on this type man..:eek: fellow bros, wanna go jb pls be extra alert n pls dun bring gf/wives female fren,we do not want to compromise bcos of that...at least we guys alone we stand a chance to fight back...but if our love ones being harm...the pain will stay 4ever...i reli feel sad for that guy who gf was raped in front of him...those bastard should be kill in the most cruel way!!:mad:

applenine
21-06-2007, 06:50 PM
These people are really inhuman !

Lord Imperious
21-06-2007, 06:58 PM
I am going to say what most people dare not say openly. Until nice decent muslim girls wearing tudung gets gang raped regularly, nothing is going to get the govt's attention. If the victims are non-muslims and non-bumibutras it is not a big deal. :mad:

Orgasmic
21-06-2007, 07:07 PM
The best thing is when they caught a few persons and say that few persons is responsible for raping of the girl in front of the boyfriend, they declared the gang is responsible for all the robbing and raping cases in the recent months and the police force has cracked this gang and solve all cases.

Now less then few days later, few more rape case happened. Wonder what stories are they going to come out with this time.

brother, they proudly catch any criminals that time.. 14 of them and declared that they have "solved" the case.

but the victims all said that the suspects caught WERE NOT the rapists.

See how those useless policemen work?

Orgasmic
21-06-2007, 07:10 PM
it seems that the MORE police sent to Johor, the MORE crimes there aRE!!

how many of us has actually NEVER heard of any crimes in JB? NONE of us!! I personally heard it every week.. someone house kena broken into.. so and so kena molested.. so and so go park jogging kena robbed.. so and so singaporeans alight from singapore car and buy food and car disappear when he comes back.

This is sickening. Johor has not government. In fact, Malaysia has two kinds of robbers.. one invisible and one visible and wearing blue.

nevi1977
21-06-2007, 07:16 PM
it seems that the MORE police sent to Johor, the MORE crimes there aRE!!

how many of us has actually NEVER heard of any crimes in JB? NONE of us!! I personally heard it every week.. someone house kena broken into.. so and so kena molested.. so and so go park jogging kena robbed.. so and so singaporeans alight from singapore car and buy food and car disappear when he comes back.

This is sickening. Johor has not government. In fact, Malaysia has two kinds of robbers.. one invisible and one visible and wearing blue.

Bro well said the wearing blue type is day light robbers. they only know how to catch singaporean espacially when no seat belt. summon summon. what esle can they do.

Orgasmic
21-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Bro well said the wearing blue type is day light robbers. they only know how to catch singaporean espacially when no seat belt. summon summon. what esle can they do.

those useless malay policemen are utterly disgraceful to islam.

when i was very young and serving Ns, with my gf in a park in JB at 11pm hand in hand.

two patrol came up and said that malaysia is ISLAM.. unlike Singapore and want to arrest us and detain us to the police station.

end up pay them S$50 each to fuck off.

bloody pigs.

lcdavid
21-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Dear All Samsters,

INFORM ALL INVESTORS, SHOPPERS, AND EVERYBODY YOU KNOW, DO NOT COME TO JOHOR BAHRU AS CRIME RATE IS ALL TIME HIGH. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER JOHOR BAHRU AS A PLACE TO CHEONG AS YOU MIGHT END UP BEING CHOP.

ISKANDAR PROJECT IS JUST ANOTHER WHITE WASH AND LIES ABOUT TRICKING INVESTORS INTO PURRING THE ECONOMY.

FROM JOHOR BAHRU

Lord Imperious
21-06-2007, 07:28 PM
brother, they proudly catch any criminals that time.. 14 of them and declared that they have "solved" the case.

but the victims all said that the suspects caught WERE NOT the rapists.

See how those useless policemen work?

Oldest trick in the book. Get some little small time crook promise them an easy life behind bars and get them to admit to all sorts of crimes.

For all we know the ones behind the sex crime wave are family members of highly connected people in Johor.

dominion
21-06-2007, 07:34 PM
If cannot control urge, should find a WL!
Why scar a woman emotionally for life?

nevi1977
21-06-2007, 07:43 PM
those useless malay policemen are utterly disgraceful to islam.

when i was very young and serving Ns, with my gf in a park in JB at 11pm hand in hand.

two patrol came up and said that malaysia is ISLAM.. unlike Singapore and want to arrest us and detain us to the police station.

end up pay them S$50 each to fuck off.

bloody pigs.

indeed a pig. i dont think they can catch those robber with invisable. because they themself also a robbers. but only things we can do is try to avoid going in. but really a need to go in be more careful.

espcially during their puasa they even more bold like ah long collect protection money from singaporean.

Devil73
21-06-2007, 07:46 PM

Wow....lao jiao come out liao....:D

Those ppl should be tie them up and using knife to cut the skin on the didi & add salt on their wounds, let them have such pain then they will know what is called PAIN!!!!:mad:

Lord Imperious
21-06-2007, 07:48 PM

Some assholes just like the thrill of doing such things. To them it was sheer fun and excitment. Rape is always about power, power over another. Urges has not nothing to do with it.

Sex-cited
21-06-2007, 08:08 PM
My heart goes out for the victims there... I'm counting my blessings that I'm a Singaporean...

Even though there're times which we dislike the way things are carried out here, I do not need to worry about my loved ones being victimised late at night or having cars dissolving into thin air when I parked it to do my shopping...

Seriously, I don't feel safe in M'sia, not even when I was in a 6 Stars Resort when I was in M'sia recently for a holiday...

David_Ginola
21-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Is really sad sad day. This world is getting from bad to worse....Hope the 2 gals will be well and fine. :(

cheers

birdie8819
21-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Sigh !!! Feel so sorry for all these gals . What happening to this world ? :mad:

MMM88
21-06-2007, 09:58 PM
the world is SCREWED BIG BIG TIME becaus of THEM :mad: SAD to say tat

bryantan1111
21-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Malaysians are sick !!! bloody basxxxx.

Fxxx you Malaysians !!

geylangbonker
22-06-2007, 12:45 AM
all these brutal acts are executed by "kiow tow" ..they are beast and cold blooded bastards...!i do not wish to mention the race....but it must be the same race ppl doing over and over again ....KNN "KIOW TOW":mad:

Orgasmic
22-06-2007, 12:59 AM
[QUOTE=David_Ginola;2098578]Is really sad sad day. This world is getting from bad to worse....Hope the 2 gals will be well and fine. :(

this world is getting better in Singapore and other place. economy is booming etc.

BUT the stupid mind of the malays up north and their politicians need to be eradicated.

They simply DONT bother about chinese being raped.

What do u think of Malaysia as a country when Malays buy one bunglow at RM 85000 and other races have to fork out RM 100,000 ( 15% more? ) by proxy?

Ridiculous son of the "mud" policy, really. Malaysia is opening discriminating against other races.

MMM88
22-06-2007, 01:27 AM
feel like lending my support to the 100,000 signatures PROTEST .......:cool:

geylangbonker
22-06-2007, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE=David_Ginola;2098578]Is really sad sad day. This world is getting from bad to worse....Hope the 2 gals will be well and fine. :(

this world is getting better in Singapore and other place. economy is booming etc.

BUT the stupid mind of the malays up north and their politicians need to be eradicated.

They simply DONT bother about chinese being raped.

What do u think of Malaysia as a country when Malays buy one bunglow at RM 85000 and other races have to fork out RM 100,000 ( 15% more? ) by proxy?

Ridiculous son of the "mud" policy, really. Malaysia is opening discriminating against other races.

yup...they are really "dig mud"...!!!Spore leaders can nvr be a "dig mud" or else....their mentality and policies will be like their neighbour....just one word
the dig muds have the kind of jealousy and incompetent characteristics among all ...all wearing the same shirt...!world will be better whereby no 'dig muds " exist even their religions....! since young...i "kua bei ki yi lai"

fatty_leo
22-06-2007, 02:37 AM
There are bad eggs in a basket of good eggs. IMHO, with all respect there's nothing much to do with races and religions. It's the culture that brought them to this stage. We don't see so many rape case at KL or other states in M'sia as in JB.:rolleyes:

Hope the M'sia garment can do something quickly before more things happen.:cool:

Orgasmic
22-06-2007, 04:58 AM
There are bad eggs in a basket of good eggs. IMHO, with all respect there's nothing much to do with races and religions. It's the culture that brought them to this stage. We don't see so many rape case at KL or other states in M'sia as in JB.:rolleyes:

Hope the M'sia garment can do something quickly before more things happen.:cool:

no problem to the country and my countrymen but it seems that the more "islamic" Malaysia wants to be, the more rape cases happened.

Nowadays, even with a guy beside a girl, the girl could be raped. last time it used to be lonely girls who got raped.

and nowadays, rapists do it in broad daylight. you may be walking along the street and they will just STOP beside you and forcefully drag you inside their car and rape and murder u.

Orgasmic
22-06-2007, 04:59 AM
feel like lending my support to the 100,000 signatures PROTEST .......:cool:

dont worry, the CEO of a company is sponsoring the printing of 1 million flyers to BOYCOT malaysia very very soon. you should be seeing the flyers really soon spreading in Singapore.

Red trout
22-06-2007, 05:42 AM
dont worry, the CEO of a company is sponsoring the printing of 1 million flyers to BOYCOT malaysia very very soon. you should be seeing the flyers really soon spreading in Singapore.

These nonsense happening in JB makes me think twice going there for my weekly makan,shopping and bonking! Humanity is missing in JB now i guess and the cops had a take the blame!

Flyers? sure,gimme some, i help distribute !:D

longmao
22-06-2007, 06:24 AM
I heard a story happen to my friend's neighbour in JB recently. His wife was driving alone on her way back home from work. She realised a car was tailing her home, She began to worry and quickly call her husband. Her husband asked her to bot to stop and drive straight home. He said he will gather help from friend and neighbour.
He managed to gather about 15 peoples, all armed with batons and sticks. His wife managed to drive back to her estate, those man in the car realised thing not right and sped off.
The husband said there are 4 indians in the car. He took down the car plate number and reported to police.

tungsten
22-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Think that is best not to mention religion or race. It might be offensive to others. There are rapist from other races as well (FYI, I am a Chinese)

However the situation in JB is really F-UP big time. Buch of corrupt officers and politician running the country like their own backyard.

This country will be gonner if they continue to be run in this manner.

Clit_LickeR
22-06-2007, 12:09 PM
where do all those inhumans come from?
U donno?!? Their mums wombs and their dads testies...
but they travelled the wrong way and hence they are like that during adulthood. :p

when they caught a few persons and they declared the gang is responsible for all the robbing and raping cases in the recent months and the police force has cracked this gang and solve all cases.

It's easy, they will just say
"oh, it's the ex gang trainees... they had passed their OJT already.... ... lol (u know lah, those twits can cum out with all sorts of lame excuses...)

they only know how to catch singaporean espacially when no seat belt. summon summon. what esle can they do.
Look out for S'porean cars and bikes, try to hint that "Got $? Gimme and u are free..."
espcially during their puasa they even more bold like ah long collect protection money from singaporean.
Woah... tidak boleh makan... tapi boleh makan $?!? :confused:

Like my M'sia chinese friend said 'no matter wad or where they go, they will be reguarded as 2nd class citizens...
Kinda feel sad for them.
Btw, my Bro in law is a malaysian. Thank god! He's a S'pore citizen already...

Microsoft
22-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Think that is best not to mention religion or race. It might be offensive to others. There are rapist from other races as well (FYI, I am a Chinese)

Agree.. Yesterday SG oso got 1 case man rape daughter 5x and molest 5x. If i can recall corectly he rape her when she oni at 10... Din catch the race though but seem like chinese...:( :(

bigass
22-06-2007, 12:30 PM
castrate these bastard, and ask them to eat their penis. then wipe their private part till death.

slyer
22-06-2007, 01:23 PM
nowadays its so dangerous to go jb... n the msia govt stil wan to have mrt link to sg.... later all the crimminals come to sg.....

those rapist gettin more bold.... hope they have retribution

geylangbonker
22-06-2007, 04:41 PM
nowadays its so dangerous to go jb... n the msia govt stil wan to have mrt link to sg.... later all the crimminals come to sg.....

wow...mrt link to spore some more...just wonder did they mentioned in the news or media before?Cannot lah like tat....or else spore will filled with malaysians ..causing more trouble..also they gather ppl faster by means of mrt...spore shouldn;t give much benefits to them and make their life easier...crime rates will be increased ..as i believe the gangster are more hiong than spore as they dare to carry parangs ...in spore parang is found by police ...died ar....kanna rottan cane..!DUN even think msia govt has money to build mrt?juz my 2 cents worth and no offense:cool:

MonsterX
22-06-2007, 05:18 PM
I am going to say what most people dare not say openly. Until nice decent muslim girls wearing tudung gets gang raped regularly, nothing is going to get the govt's attention. If the victims are non-muslims and non-bumibutras it is not a big deal. :mad:

i'm not racist or anti any religion, but i must agree with u here...u have my support

MonsterX
22-06-2007, 05:45 PM
wow...mrt link to spore some more...just wonder did they mentioned in the news or media before?Cannot lah like tat....or else spore will filled with malaysians ..causing more trouble..also they gather ppl faster by means of mrt...spore shouldn;t give much benefits to them and make their life easier...crime rates will be increased ..as i believe the gangster are more hiong than spore as they dare to carry parangs ...in spore parang is found by police ...died ar....kanna rottan cane..!DUN even think msia govt has money to build mrt?juz my 2 cents worth and no offense:cool:

mrt is meant for the humble folks thats work in sg lah...its benefit the travellers of both countries..dun think it will bring more crimes as sg is so small n the illegal immigrants(who most responsible for many such cases) will not risk their ass( 4months, 4 rotan) to cross the strait...and with about every 5min per patrol,about average 3 roadblocks per day...such hideous crime hard to penetrate sg so easily lah...especially when even the gangsters will denonce such acts, personally i think gangsters,triad or secret socialty members or organise crime will detest n denonce such inhumane act too lah...its the gangster who stand up 1st against racist fight in malaysia n sg if u learn it from ur elders from history...even in prison, rapist get a fair share of tourture physically n mentally by other gangster inmates too! me not speaking for gangsters lah, only speak against those beast rapists that should be condemn... but i definitely agree with u bro here is...i oso doubt that the malaysia side have money to build the mrt...lol

Lord Imperious
22-06-2007, 07:24 PM
DUN even think msia govt has money to build mrt?juz my 2 cents worth and no offense:cool:

They got the money bro, just that they still have not decided how to inflat the cost in order to enrich their pockets.

i'm not racist or anti any religion, but i must agree with u here...u have my support

I just like to call it as I see it. I just don't like double standards and I place a high emphasis on morale authority.

shrek
22-06-2007, 08:05 PM
should let the rapist experience this

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ab_1172940415

david_tka
22-06-2007, 10:13 PM
Maybe the polis are the rapist that's why unable to capture any suspect, else the rapist must be paying the polis to keep their mouth shut. :mad:

WillamSexsphere
23-06-2007, 01:07 AM
How can we help prevent further atrocities such as these?

1. All women folk must carry a handphone or wear a ring with a single GPS panic button so that if she is being held against her will, a quick press on the button will signal her location to friends for help.

2. The sexual predator assumes he will be able to get away free, thus measures must ensure that such hopes be denied before he dares entertain thoughts of forcing women against their will thru publicity -

a. newspapers should create more awareness that criminals can be caught through DNA testing, even if the woman is murdered.

b. Women have tracking and alert devices on their bodies, so where ever they are taken, they can be tracked quickly not only by police, but by friends and families as well.

any other ideas ? ( besides the foolish ones, such as tudang or locking up of women at home - denial of the female human freedom and rights.)

PS:- the current GPS tracking panic button is already avaliable on certain handphones, however perhaps some entrepreneur can create smaller ones (or are already avaliable in the market) so that women can hide it in a variety of places.

scoobyhoo
23-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Think only very heavy sentences like emasculation on the convicts can deter such criminal acts.

nevi1977
23-06-2007, 03:07 PM

hi Bro just to comfirm. is the govt really setting a mrt line in singapore line to malysia. wow then in this case singapore will also have no peace. hope singapore govt really consider it.

shiok1968
23-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Another rape case reported in today's New Paper. This time the incident happen in Penang.

An 18 yr old girl was detained by a group of men claiming to be policemen and taken to a deserted hut. She was then gang raped and forced to entertain more than 10 men over 3 days.:mad:

Looks like there will be more copy cat cases all over the country. More sick minded people will be thinking that it will be damn easy to just kidnap a girl and then rape her. After all the police force dun seem to be doing anything to step up security. If the police do not start breaking these cases and arresting those rapists, chances will be that the general public will start to pile on more pressure and some department heads will start to roll. Tourism confirm sure to be affected.:cool:

nevi1977
23-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Another rape case reported in today's New Paper. This time the incident happen in Penang.

An 18 yr old girl was detained by a group of men claiming to be policemen and taken to a deserted hut. She was then gang raped and forced to entertain more than 10 men over 3 days.:mad:

Looks like there will be more copy cat cases all over the country. More sick minded people will be thinking that it will be damn easy to just kidnap a girl and then rape her. After all the police force dun seem to be doing anything to step up security. If the police do not start breaking these cases and arresting those rapists, chances will be that the general public will start to pile on more pressure and some department heads will start to roll. Tourism confirm sure to be affected.:cool:

OMG it happen again. wonder this fucker really dont have money to go for bonk. really sickening this people.

Criminalz
23-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Ok..anytime now..watch for it.

Some malaysia minister is going to come out and say the crime problem in JB is due to Singapore reclaiming land and then..the whole issue will be about singapore.

Orgasmic
23-06-2007, 04:56 PM

However the situation in JB is really F-UP big time. Buch of corrupt officers and politician running the country like their own backyard.

This country will be gonner if they continue to be run in this manner.

KEPALA BATAS: An 18-year-old girl was abducted by bogus policemen, raped and forced to entertain more than 10 men over three days.

The victim lodged a report on Wednesday after escaping from the house where she had been locked up.

Her nightmare began here on Sunday while she was riding pillion on her boyfriend’s motorcycle.

The couple was stopped by a group of men who introduced themselves as policemen.

The men ordered her boyfriend to leave and for the victim to ride pillion on one of their motorcycles.

The girl was taken to an abandoned house in a nearby village where the men took turns to rape her.

Gagged throughout the time she was there, the victim was also raped by several other men who turned up at the house.

Upon her escape, she lodged a report at the Kepala Batas police station and was sent for a medical check-up.

Police detained two men yesterday in connection with the case, but it is learnt that the main suspect had gone into hiding.

His house is located just behind the abandoned house.

In George Town, a woman was taken on a 30-minute terror ride on Wednesday before being robbed of RM6,000 in cash and valuables.

The 21-year old victim’s ordeal began at 11.45am while she was waiting in her car for two friends who had gone into a clinic in Jalan Terengganu.

A man opened her car door and forced her at knife-point to move over to the passenger seat.

He then drove to a housing estate in Bandar Baru Air Itam, 15km away, where he parked in an isolated spot and relieved her of her cash and valuables.

The man then fled on foot and the victim drove to a nearby police station where she lodged a report.

Orgasmic
23-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Maybe the polis are the rapist that's why unable to capture any suspect, else the rapist must be paying the polis to keep their mouth shut. :mad:

for sure the useless police has a leg in this. these days, security guards and malaysian polices just cannot be trusted.

was back from johor for business. saw a singaporean car owner who got questioned by two Tp and asked for bribes.. went up to talk to him after the useless malay policemen drove off.

singaporean told me that these two TP wanted to bring him back to police station to CHECK his windscreen tint... which was according to LTA regulations.

fuckers really. always wanted $. this singaporean gave these dogs some Rm 50 each not to disturb him.

go malaysia to shop somemore?

Orgasmic
23-06-2007, 05:00 PM

i really hope they dont link MRT from singapore to malaysia!! Singapore will be in deep shit! imagine the malaysian robbers coming into Singapore to rob our people and casinos and go back to malaysia so fast!

Pek Kim Lui
23-06-2007, 05:02 PM
This I found about the matter of rape and islamic punishment which is pretty much says it all (those in blue are my comments):

The Arabic word ightisab (rape) refers to taking something wrongfully by force.

This is an abhorrent crime that is forbidden in all religions and in the minds of all wise people and those who possess sound human nature. All earthly systems and laws regard this action as abhorrent and impose the strictest penalties on it.

Islam has a clear stance which states that this repugnant action is haram (forbidden) and imposes a deterrent punishment on the one who commits it. Islam closes the door to the criminal who wants to commit this crime. In other words God punishes :rolleyes:

The laws of Islam came to protect women’s honor and modesty. Islam forbids women to wear clothes that are not modest. In addition, Islam encourages young men and women to marry early, and many other rulings that close the door before rape and other crimes. Hence it comes as no surprise when we hear or read that most of these crimes occur in permissive societies, which are looked up to by some Muslims as examples of civilization and refinement! In otherwords those people got raped because they were asking for I! If everyone were covered up there would be no rapes!

The punishment for rape in Islam is the same as the punishment for zina (adultery or fornication), which is stoning if the perpetrator is married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married.

The scholars are unanimously agreed that the rapist is to be subjected to the hadd punishment if there is clear evidence against him that he deserves the hadd punishment, or if he admits to that. Otherwise, he is to be punished (that is, if there is no proof that the hadd punishment for zina may be carried out against him because he does not confess and there are not four witnesses, then the judge may punish him and stipulate a punishment that will deter him and others like him). There is no punishment for the woman if it is true that he forced her and overpowered her. (Al-Istidhkaar, 7/146). They seemed to have always forgotten this part and always blame the women!

In addition, the rapist is subject to the hadd punishment for zina, even if the rape was not carried out at knifepoint or gunpoint. If the use of a weapon was threatened, then he is a muharib, and is to be subjected to the hadd punishment described in the verse in which Allah says (The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off from opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter) (Al-Ma’idah 5:33). Almost fell of my chair laughing when I finished

So the judge has the choice of the four punishments mentioned in this verse and may choose whichever he thinks is most suitable to attain the objective, which is to spread peace and security in society, and ward off evildoers and aggressors.

Orgasmic
23-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Man pretends to be cop, molests girl
June 22, 2007

THE schoolgirl and her brother had been waiting for their schoolbus, as they did every morning.

The technology park where the schoolgirl was allegedly molested.
And the bus stop was just five minutes from their Kulai, Johor home.

But on Wednesday morning, the usual routine ended with the girl being taken away and molested - by a man who claimed to be a policeman, reported Guang Ming Daily.

The attack has reportedly left the girl so traumatised, she has not been able to talk about it properly.

On Wednesday morning, while the two siblings were at the bus stop, a man in a silver-coloured car stopped in front of them.

He asked them the way to Johor Jaya, then he asked about another residential area.

He then claimed to be a policeman and asked to check the siblings' identity cards.

When the girl and her brother replied that they didn't have their identity cards on them, the man reportedly turned aggressive and threatened to take them to the police station.

Frightened, the boy agreed to run home to get the cards, while his sister got into the car with the man.

GIRL TAKEN

When the boy went back to the bus stop with his mother, the man and his sister were nowhere in sight.

The man allegedly drove the schoolgirl to Senai Technology Park, about 5km away, where he is believed to have molested her.

She was later found by two girls, who took her to the police station.

According to the girl's school principal, the girl is so traumatised by the attack she could not speak for some time and was not able to fully describe the incident.

The technology park is the same secluded area where an 8-year-old girl's body was found last year, reported China Press.

The skeletal remains of Lo Ching Poon were found in a monsoon drain about twoweeks after she disappeared from her JB home.

PREVIOUS CASES

There has been a spate of violent crimes reported in Johor in the past few months.

In separate cases this month, twowomen were allegedly taken away and gang-raped by groups of men in the Pasir Gudang area.

In both cases, the men were reportedly armed and had slashed the women's boyfriends.

In late April, a 28-year-old pregnant woman was allegedly raped by two men who abducted her and her 3-year-old son at a deserted petrol station in Tampoi near Johor Baru.

These recent cases have led members of the public to start a petition calling for better security.

It has also prompted a response from the Malaysian government.

Pek Kim Lui
23-06-2007, 05:05 PM
According to Islâm, a woman has to be respected and protected under all circumstances, whether she belongs to your own nation or to the nation of an enemy, whether she follows your religion or belongs to some other religion or has no religion at all. A Muslim cannot outrage her under any circumstances. All promiscuous relationships have been forbidden to him, irrespective of the status or position of the woman, whether the woman is a willing or an unwilling partner to the act. The words of the Holy Qur’ân in this respect are: "Do not approach (the bounds of) adultery" (17:32). Heavy punishment has been prescribed for this crime, and the order has not been qualified by any conditions. Since the violation of chastity of a woman is forbidden in Islam, a Muslim who perpetrates this crime cannot escape punishment. (Maudoodi)

:eek: Shocking is it not? Maybe it is time somebody told them about it!

Orgasmic
23-06-2007, 05:05 PM
90%-100% of the recent RAPE cases in Malaysia are DONE and committed by malays. why?

This I found about the matter of rape and islamic punishment which is pretty much says it all (those in blue are my comments):

The Arabic word ightisab (rape) refers to taking something wrongfully by force.

This is an abhorrent crime that is forbidden in all religions and in the minds of all wise people and those who possess sound human nature. All earthly systems and laws regard this action as abhorrent and impose the strictest penalties on it.

Islam has a clear stance which states that this repugnant action is haram (forbidden) and imposes a deterrent punishment on the one who commits it. Islam closes the door to the criminal who wants to commit this crime. In other words God punishes :rolleyes:

The laws of Islam came to protect women’s honor and modesty. Islam forbids women to wear clothes that are not modest. In addition, Islam encourages young men and women to marry early, and many other rulings that close the door before rape and other crimes. Hence it comes as no surprise when we hear or read that most of these crimes occur in permissive societies, which are looked up to by some Muslims as examples of civilization and refinement! In otherwords those people got raped because they were asking for I! If everyone were covered up there would be no rapes!

The punishment for rape in Islam is the same as the punishment for zina (adultery or fornication), which is stoning if the perpetrator is married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married.

The scholars are unanimously agreed that the rapist is to be subjected to the hadd punishment if there is clear evidence against him that he deserves the hadd punishment, or if he admits to that. Otherwise, he is to be punished (that is, if there is no proof that the hadd punishment for zina may be carried out against him because he does not confess and there are not four witnesses, then the judge may punish him and stipulate a punishment that will deter him and others like him). There is no punishment for the woman if it is true that he forced her and overpowered her. (Al-Istidhkaar, 7/146). They seemed to have always forgotten this part and always blame the women!

In addition, the rapist is subject to the hadd punishment for zina, even if the rape was not carried out at knifepoint or gunpoint. If the use of a weapon was threatened, then he is a muharib, and is to be subjected to the hadd punishment described in the verse in which Allah says (The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off from opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter) (Al-Ma’idah 5:33). Almost fell of my chair laughing when I finished

So the judge has the choice of the four punishments mentioned in this verse and may choose whichever he thinks is most suitable to attain the objective, which is to spread peace and security in society, and ward off evildoers and aggressors.

geylangbonker
23-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Ok..anytime now..watch for it.

Some malaysia minister is going to come out and say the crime problem in JB is due to Singapore reclaiming land and then..the whole issue will be about singapore.

its all crap....of the malaysian...govt....its just that they are .not capable and competent in polictical policies.We are their customers ..we buy water resource from them....what have they got to say...if not for spore....dunno how many dig mud there will join the beggars sect in JB...IM SURE BROS WHO WENT JB CAN SEE dig muds roaming around on the road in front of vehicles begging for money..!:mad:

Pek Kim Lui
23-06-2007, 05:14 PM
90%-100% of the recent RAPE cases in Malaysia are DONE and committed by malays. why?

Because they know they can get away with it lor! :rolleyes: They don't believe in retribution like us. :(

GTOKING
23-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Because they know they can get away with it lor! They don't believe in retribution like us.

For my explanation is

Chinese like gamble
Indian like " Samsu " ( alcohol )
Malay like " Sio Kan ( fuck )

They even can bonk their own daughter , so what they not dare to do:mad:

khaos
23-06-2007, 07:53 PM
I feel that there is not point talking sense to the kind of people who don't have a sense of shame.

Just be careful when we r there or don't even go there. But i have to go to malaysia frequently as half of my family tree is over there. Have to visit them sometimes.

Bless me. :)

Pek Kim Lui
23-06-2007, 08:03 PM
These recent cases have led members of the public to start a petition calling for better security.

It has also prompted a response from the Malaysian government.

Oddly enough certain members of the public and religious groups were not very open in condemning it.

Only response were "Let's not blow this out of proportion and point the finger at any race."

Which reminds me, were they as vocal when the US Trooper was accused of raping an Iaqi woman? I think they were real vocal about it. Suddenly now not a sound.

Well as one bro to another I wish your other half of the family tree well and safe from harm.

dominion
23-06-2007, 08:14 PM

There are things that Islam says,
Then there are things that Muslims do

Pek Kim Lui
23-06-2007, 08:24 PM
There are things that Islam says,
Then there are things that Muslims do

Haiz agree. Isalm says don't do alot of things and yet still got self proclaimed holy man that says it a must for daughter to be screwed by him. You guys know the famous case involved many wives.

heartguy
24-06-2007, 12:33 AM
cut away their dick let them nv have a chance to fuck again bastard:mad: :mad:

MMM88
24-06-2007, 12:35 AM

An 18 yr old girl was detained by a group of men claiming to be policemen and taken to a deserted hut. She was then gang raped and forced to entertain more than 10 men over 3 days

If the police do not start breaking these cases and arresting those rapists, chances will be that the general public will start to pile on more pressure and some department heads will start to roll. Tourism confirm sure to be affected.

dude....get ur arse bk to sg .....hehehehehe...jus joking :D
frankly .....its a loss battle as looooonnnng as these embicile is in garmen lah ........
i realllly dun understand their mentality......try to figure tis out ...the mongolian model's murder trial , on today 's new paper ;
1) Mrs Razak Baginda alleged to have kicked and punched the father of the dead Mongolian model .......
2) She and a group of supporters wear a t shirt tat said "i am blaa blaa blaa, and I am proud of it ........
Man , a life is LOSS , and tis mother FXXkers r making a mockery of t judicial system n PROUD of it ....can u dig tat ......i bloooody CUNT ....its just simply SHAMELESS...:mad:

geylangbonker
24-06-2007, 01:06 AM
yup! i've read the "lianhewanbao" abt this case and oso believe its done by
the same rapist gang...! They are real bastards...hope our govt won;t built mrt from their bastardland to spore...!

geylangbonker
24-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Because they know they can get away with it lor! :rolleyes: They don't believe in retribution like us. :(

juz my 2 cents worth ....if malaysia dun gain support from neighbouring countries ..wonder how....if a war is declared with support from other nations against malaysia how...?the "dig mud will be wiped out from malaysia...all their families ..all died...in the end....they oso no money to rebuild their nation....!

geylangbonker
24-06-2007, 01:19 AM
knn.....one of these weekends....i'll have to bring a bottle of corrosive acid water and as usual my metal pole !if those bastard polis stop me from heading and wants to check my vehicle....knn..i splash acid water on their damn face...
i dun give bribes easily to them one...knn.....:mad: i oso bring camera and take pictures of their dig mud face!!!

heatingup
24-06-2007, 01:20 AM

If this flyer is out, can you scan and upload for all bros to circulate and BOYCOTT Malaysis and bloody mud diggers?

I would like to send the flyer to Human Rights Watch, the European Parliament human rights committee, and many international business climate assessment organizations so that their international ratings will DROP. Hopefully FDI to JB will drop too and their IDR become a pool of shit for those bastards.

heatingup
24-06-2007, 01:32 AM

I admire your courage not to say what is politically correct (i.e. to appear very moralistic) but to say what is correct (mud polis wont act unless the females of their race is regularly and massively gang raped and, I add, their wives are victims.)

WillamSexsphere
24-06-2007, 02:03 AM
The ethnic malay group forms a majority in Malaysia. At its independence, the rulers of that land realized that they need affirmative action to level up this group, which were nice, warm and hospitable folks to that of the chinese and indian groups who were much more economically inclined. Such affirmative action was welcomed by all groups so that all may be equal and live in peace.

However, as time passed, equality and peace seems only an idealistic dream.

I've heard of how the security force, who were made up of the major ethnic group, were much disclined or slow to help the other groups where criminal cases were involved. The pathetic and lame excuses they made were that why risk their lives for the rich chinese and indians? Why should they lay down their lives, earning only a few miserly bucks so that those ethnic groups may prosper at the expense of the malay ethnic group?

It is most unfortunate for them to think in this manner for not all those in the group are rich. Nor do they need to be envious of them, for anyone can be rich anywhere, -white, black, brown or yellow, so long as he has hands and willing to work hard. Legitimate opportunities abound, where one place may reject someone, may others will accept.

Only those who are are lazy, who prefers to dominate others and bring them down to their mentally challenged level of abilities, are the ones who are the real trouble makers, sowing discord in the national unity, preventing progress, only determined to bring all back to the dark ages of nomadic living where one needs no intellect, just pure barbarism to live out the days of their lives.

It's not his fault if one is rich through his own efforts. It is our own fault if we do not have the drive to be rich. If we choose to be poor and be contented with what we have, how can we therefore be envious or fault others? How can we justify our looking the other way when another's life is at stake should we be responsible for public ( ALL citizens) security?

Criminals and those who seek to a criminal career, capitalized on this weakness and run rampant onto civilians, targeting the minority ethnic groups first, because they are aware of the envy of the majority group who will not bother to lift a finger, or do so most unwillingly. Nor do these criminals bother about the words of a higher being, and would twist any religion to justify their criminal actions.

As current events had shown, and many victims sacrificed, lives lived in fear and anger, do not the security forces know that they are NOT risking their lives for any ethnic group but for humanity? Scrapped away our skin colors, our trappings of wealth, our dogmas of religions, arent we all same humans striving to live in an equal civilise world? More practically, had not the minority ethnic groups contributed equally or if not more to nationhood?

Can those in the majority ethnic group call themselves human if they allow animals which respects no law of a higher being or men, intimidate and harm other humans? Can they close their eyes to the plight of their fellow men when these fellow men were the ones who help to alleviate the group from being colonnised illiterate fishermen and farmers to becoming astronauts by the miracle of economic opportunities?

The time has come for the silent majority to step forward, join hands with the rest of the communities to eradicate crimes by the animals living and hiding amongst us. It is not just an ethnic problem, or a class problem. It is humanity's problem. The alternative to action is continued silence, which can only means countenance and encouragement to criminals - a rejection to civilisation and humanity

shiok1968
24-06-2007, 08:38 AM
knn.....one of these weekends....i'll have to bring a bottle of corrosive acid water and as usual my metal pole !if those bastard polis stop me from heading and wants to check my vehicle....knn..i splash acid water on their damn face...
i dun give bribes easily to them one...knn..... i oso bring camera and take pictures of their dig mud face!!!:eek: Bro....heros always die young.

Taking pictures and videos of their corrupt actions might be fine but splashing acid water?? Dun forget that you are in a foreign land and if the first aggressive action is started by you, then not even our SG government can help you.:cool:

mebirdie
24-06-2007, 08:54 AM
:eek: Bro....heros always die young.

In foreign land, we do have to respect and follow the customs.
It is like doing business in foreign land. If follow singapore custom, you will never succeed.
Maybe like never take foreign chillies, do not know they are hot.
:D

GTOKING
24-06-2007, 09:00 AM
i dun give bribes easily to them one...knn.....:mad: i oso bring camera and take pictures of their dig mud face!!!

brother , cool down a bit , must act damn smart to the malaysia police.
they can just lock up you for no reason 48hrs , then u lan lan waste your time there.....listen to me brother , the malaysia police are suck....be very careful:)

MMM88
24-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Only those who are are lazy, who prefers to dominate others and bring them down to their mentally challenged level of abilities, are the ones who are the real trouble makers, sowing discord in the national unity, preventing progress, only determined to bring all back to the dark ages of nomadic living where one needs no intellect, just pure barbarism to live out the days of their lives.

Can those in the majority ethnic group call themselves human if they allow animals which respects no law of a higher being or men, intimidate and harm other humans? Can they close their eyes to the plight of their fellow men when these fellow men were the ones who help to alleviate the group from being colonnised illiterate fishermen and farmers to becoming astronauts by the miracle of economic opportunities?

The time has come for the silent majority to step forward, join hands with the rest of the communities to eradicate crimes by the animals living and hiding amongst us. It is not just an ethnic problem, or a class problem. It is humanity's problem. The alternative to action is continued silence, which can only means countenance and encouragement to criminals - a rejection to civilisation and humanity

Dude ....i like wat u hav written.....but SAD to say tat wouldnt work ...WHY ? tis is why -
1 ) They r a UNITED bunch - they(silent majority) r unwilling to step up n fight their beri own !!!!!!!!!! it is shown in so mani mani cases .....jus look at Spore idol (u get wat i mean- my daughter n her frenz were voting for Hardy...haiiii) n t most oblvious Osama .......sianz.....personally , i knoe of mani nice and friendly kawan, but when it comes to IT , man, they glue together as THICK as BLOOD yah ......
2 ) Next , the mentality tat - "everyone owes them a living" , "blame everyone but themselves for their poverty " , "they(indians, Chinese , Eurpoeans....etc...) cum n conquer n took away their wealth which is rightfully theirs" ....Man , all these words is too common n always chanted .....hence , the "farmer" attitude follows.......
3 ) And about RAPE - " Women tat do not "cover" themselves appropriately deserve to be RAPED " - this was uttered by their Aussie Chief (i dunno wat they called it - so just called it chief lor)

Humanity , hmmmm....take a back seat when it cums to brotherhood .....the silent majority jus choose to be "silent" lor.......:rolleyes:

Lord Imperious
24-06-2007, 01:54 PM
I find it disgusting that they can be so worked up over a rape committed in Iraq but could not care less about gang rapes involving their own citizens in their own country.

Totally agree with you that the majority choose to stay silent and for what reasons we all know. But when the time comes for them, I hope there will be no one to stand up for them! :mad:

Thank you bro heatingup for the compliment.

no_faith
24-06-2007, 02:07 PM
bro Lord Imperious, i agreed wif u the earlier statements.
tbh, i feel the discrimination in msia and indo is very bad.
anyting wif other races, dey dun care.

but even if their own races, i assume they dun care too unless itz their family members.
who knows when their own family members become the victim, they also can only kpkb.

reallly dun wish to really pin point the race but im not sure whether others tink the same abt them.

Lord Imperious
24-06-2007, 02:39 PM
As bro MMM88 has already said that group very supportive of their own kind one. They may be friendly with you on the outside and treat you like a brother but know this you will never be their brother simply because you are not one of them. They can sell you out any time.

Bro no_faith, Malaysia not as bad as Indonesia. At least in Malaysia they still keep up certain appearances. In Indonesia it is outright. Only place I know whereby a gold medalist who won glory for the country is treated like a second class citizen.

soblur
24-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Rapists should have their dicks poked with needles and then chopped into pieces and fed to them.

no_faith
24-06-2007, 02:55 PM
the rapists shd be plc in Saudi.

TCSG
24-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Actually there is a proverb saying "dog can never change the habbit of eating shits".

Now that the events are hot, they will definitely do something about it. But when the situation change, they will still go back look for a corner to relax.

Maybe they will not relax one corner, they will relax under hot sun to get more money from SG drivers. I cannot see in the near future changes will take place in their behaviour. It take at least a generation for any national to change, but it may take up to 10 generations for them to change. That may not happen in our lifetime.

Vector Prime
24-06-2007, 07:15 PM
i realllly dun understand their mentality......try to figure tis out ...the mongolian model's murder trial , on today 's new paper ;
1) Mrs Razak Baginda alleged to have kicked and punched the father of the dead Mongolian model .......
2) She and a group of supporters wear a t shirt tat said "i am blaa blaa blaa, and I am proud of it ........
Man , a life is LOSS , and tis mother FXXkers r making a mockery of t judicial system n PROUD of it ....can u dig tat ......i bloooody CUNT ....its just simply SHAMELESS...:mad:
Apparently, during the first day of the trial, the wife also went over to the father of the model to shake his hand. He of course refused and ignored her. Then she had the audacity to say she was so and so and proud of it!!

I would have told the bitch off and said "your husband is a murderer and he is going to be hanged" and tell her to be proud of that!!

no_faith
24-06-2007, 08:00 PM
she very farnie lah. watz so proud abt the crimes her husband committed.
furthermore, dey are mus***.
committed shameless crime in the eye of law and their religion.
she wan to be clown, let her be lah.

she should tell her children and let them feel proud too.:rolleyes:

i dunno man. wat happen Razak Baginda was free from the charges?

MonsterX
24-06-2007, 08:27 PM
thou its sound silly...but its keep coming to my mind n i'm curious to know and to ask bros opinion here: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF A MALAY GAL BEING GANG RAPE BY CHINESE IN MALAYSIA?? and one case after another...my thinking is the dig mud will begin to log 'war' against chinese or other races liao...too many example of chinese being rape,rob attack violently from indonesia to malaysia liao...juz that the tsunami hasn't reach jb yet...knn heavnen punish them pls!

honey222
24-06-2007, 09:12 PM
will this happen if us i av will to raid all our hangouts in geylang,ktv ,health centre etc, when there is no commercial sex left in singapore? i think there are not enough commercial joints in JB causing the people to find other alternative that is rapping .

MMM88
24-06-2007, 09:13 PM
It take at least a generation for any national to change, but it may take up to 10 generations for them to change. That may not happen in our lifetime.

yakin !!!!!!!!! Honto !!!!!!! chun bo !!!!!!!
or neber .....whahahahahhahahhahaa:rolleyes:
Singa Boleh .....:cool:

MMM88
24-06-2007, 09:19 PM
I would have told the bitch off and said "your husband is a murderer and he is going to be hanged" and tell her to be proud of that!!

save ur breathe.......did u see her pix ...she look deranged......she would probaby bite u ...woof wooof wwwoooooof...:eek:

WillamSexsphere
24-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Dude ....i like wat u hav written.....but SAD to say tat wouldnt work ...WHY ? tis is why -
Humanity , hmmmm....take a back seat when it cums to brotherhood .....the silent majority jus choose to be "silent" lor.......:rolleyes:

I can understand your feeling and do acknowledge that you have truth in what in you had written. I too, know what i say will fall on deaf ears.

But we must never cease to appeal to their good sense, even if they seem not to have any, to seek for rational engagement instead of emotional hate.

It took America 100 years to get rid of racism within its govt offices and head of state. Good men, both white and black never ceased to fight discrimination and its sufferings. US is still not discrimination free, but at least it had been eradicated from the ruling top of their society, with majority of the population against it and gradually, it will disappear altogether. Good men must never cease to hope or fight to ensure its full elimination within civilised society.

With Malaysia's affirmative action, what was essentially a good premise to level up society, the main fear was to be ruled by the minority who had the acumen to do so. Such fears are totally baseless and untrue in our modern society.

South Africa was a country ruled by the minority whites over a large majority of blacks. The other countries, who had long realized the furtility and sufferings of colonnisation as well as population subjugation of a minority rule in a supposedly democratic nation, joined hands and condemn South Africa through practical measures such as sanctions and isolation to ensure freedom for the majority.

Should ever minority rule happens in Malaysia, and its majority ethnic group subjugated, rest assured the world's human race will step in to ensure basic human rights must be adhered to, to hell with soveriegnity. For what is soveriegnity when the soveriegn bullies and subjugate a select group of humans within its rule, denying them basic human rights and thus abrogating all rights to soveriegn rule. The rest of mankind will never stand idly by while it happens. So Malaysia should never have fear of a minority group ruling over them, even if it was possible.

The ones sowing discord are not those who are highlighting the situation with non-violence. The culprits are those who seek inequality and ethnic group supremacy. All men are born equal - a truism adopted by every civilise nation on earth. Only uncivilise ones still have disparity within its perception of basic human rights.

While it seemed that we will not be able to see change within our lifetime, after 50 years of affirmative action, we have a responsibility towards our next generation. What we seek is not solely for ourselves, for our generation had gotten used to discrimation, bully tactics, etc. What we seek is for the next generation of children to grow up in an environment of love, peace and joy, instead of being taught hatred, fear and suffering.

For Evil to win, it takes only Good Men to do nothing. We must never cease or give up the fight against discrimination and crime for the sake of our next generation. Is that too much to ask for, my fellow human race brothers and sisters?

PS. I do not consider myself a good man, or a hero wannabe. I am just another no name nobody cheongster writing to a forum that probably nobody cares about, but i will not stand idly watching someone being bullied, no matter what ethnic group the one being bullied belongs to. I too, am a member of the human race.

heatingup
25-06-2007, 12:55 AM
I find it disgusting that they can be so worked up over a rape committed in Iraq but could not care less about gang rapes involving their own citizens in their own country.

Totally agree with you that the majority choose to stay silent and for what reasons we all know. But when the time comes for them, I hope there will be no one to stand up for them! :mad:

Thank you bro heatingup for the compliment.

You're welcome.

As for the rape case in Iraq, and other M...m countries, the mentality is that the M...ms can bully others but they can't be bullied as it is an insult to their religion. Many perpertuators misconstructed the facts and turn it into a "clash of civilisations" thesis. So their fellow M...ms are likely to be instigated to defend them, in the name of their religion. KNN

WillamSexsphere
25-06-2007, 01:53 AM
You're welcome.

As for the rape case in Iraq, and other M...m countries, the mentality is that the M...ms can bully others but they can't be bullied as it is an insult to their religion. Many perpertuators misconstructed the facts and turn it into a "clash of civilisations" thesis. So their fellow M...ms are likely to be instigated to defend them, in the name of their religion. KNN

I agree with you.

But pardon my 'french', here goes:-

I've read Sam Huddington's book on 'clash..' but will have to disagree with his view, because it's not a spectacular clash of civilisation. It's just nothing more than a clash of civilisation against crime.

The current impasse is nothing more than a bunch of common petty crooks who probably attended a motivation talk and were taught by its mantra ' To Think Big'.

What better way than to use religion, as irrefutable voice from the most high to con simple minded folks of their fears and emotions, twisting His words to suit their purpose - turning the world into a vast nomadic dry and arid desert, tended by the supposedly good muslims and the rest of the surviving human race, to supply these crooks and their core cronies food and virgin daughters to fuck 365 days a year and qoute mad poetry daily? Not that it didnt happen before, read your history books on the decadent Caliphate era.

Good deal, what?

If after 50 years of affirmative action and after much sacrifices, the majority ethnic group still cant distinguish between good and evil, religion and crime, where even supposedly learned intellectuals got conned as well ( must be the presumed 365 free international virgin fucks ), they deserved to be re-colonnised, this time a much worse master. Goes to show the finacial and social costs of affirmative action had been a waste. Should have shared it out and given to every citizen to go to a brothel - Better bang for the buck:D

Orgasmic
25-06-2007, 08:28 AM
malaysia is becoming so racist that when a Chinese in Malaysia or Singapore were to lodge a police report for rapes or robberies etc, the police just heck care and ask u to fuck offf.

There is no more police or government in malaysia anymore.

singaporeans, you are forewarned. Go to Johor Baru and got robbed ( one day average 2-10 singaporeans car or money got robbed for your info ) and the police wont do a damn thing.

Orgasmic
25-06-2007, 08:29 AM
In Malaysia, you can be KILLEd in your own homes. On average, 10 cases of KILLED in own homes by robbers in Johor alone.

Man killed at home by three intruders
By : Neville Spykerman

Email to friend Print article
KAPAR, Sun.:

A carpenter was killed and his friend injured when they were attacked by three men who entered their house in Bukit Kapar yesterday.

Mohd Asmawi Mohd Ahyan, 28, was eating in the kitchen of the house in an oil palm estate when the men entered at about 1am and attacked him.

He then ran into the bedroom where Alkapa Che Din, 60, was sleeping to get help, but the men also attacked Alkapa, who works in the estate.

Alkapa, who fainted, regained consciousness later with severe injuries on both legs and was then forced to crawl out of the house to get help.

He was only found by a passerby at 9am and taken to the hospital.

The police was then alerted.

Mohd Asmawi’s body was found in the bedroom.

A Klang police spokesman said the case has been classified as murder.

Orgasmic
25-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Actually there is a proverb saying "dog can never change the habbit of eating shits".

Now that the events are hot, they will definitely do something about it. But when the situation change, they will still go back look for a corner to relax.

Maybe they will not relax one corner, they will relax under hot sun to get more money from SG drivers. I cannot see in the near future changes will take place in their behaviour. It take at least a generation for any national to change, but it may take up to 10 generations for them to change. That may not happen in our lifetime.

Lee’s car parked outside home stolen

KUALA LUMPUR: Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye may be known for his crime prevention work but even his car got stolen recently.

The Malaysian Crime Prevention Foundation vice-chairman said his V6 Perdana was stolen from his house in Cheras last week.

But thanks to quick action from the police, the vehicle was recovered within 24 hours.

“Returning from a Fathers Day celebration last Sunday, I parked my car outside my house. When I woke up the next morning, I found the car gone,” he said.

The social activist said he then lodged a report with the Cheras police station which responded through the Rakan Cop system.

The car, he said, was recovered in Ampang just before midnight on Monday and the suspect, a local, was arrested.

He thanked Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Musa Hassan for the quick and effective police action.

He also hoped that such speedy service would be accorded to other members of the public.

Orgasmic
25-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Cops held for collecting ‘toll’

By NELSON BENJAMIN

SEGAMAT: Three policemen, including a chief inspector, have been arrested for illegally collecting “protection money” from lorry drivers here.

Anti-Corruption Agency (ACA) officers picked up the three men following complaints from lorry drivers that they were forced to pay about RM100 to “certain enforcement officers” to use the district roads here.

The three men, including two lance corporals, were nabbed in Kampung Gudang Garam here several days ago.

All of them, aged between 30 and 40, are from the district police headquarters.

It is learnt that the three policemen had been regularly collecting the “toll charges and protection money” mainly from lorry drivers in exchange for not taking action or compounding them.

It is learnt that all three have been released on ACA bail.

State ACA director Nooraziah Abdul Manaf confirmed the arrests but declined to elaborate on investigations.

This is the second ACA arrest involving police officers in the past two months. In April, two police detectives and a female inspector from Pontian were arrested for allegedly accepting bribes from a businessman.

ACA officers picked up the woman inspector, in her 20s, and the two detectives, in their 30s, after they allegedly demanded money from the man when they found an Ecstasy pill and some other drugs in his house during a raid.

The female inspector had graduated from the police training college less than a year ago.

The police personnel, all from the narcotics unit of the Pontian district police headquarters, demanded about RM5,000 from the man and gave him 24 hours to pay up or action would be taken against him. The man paid them.

Those with information on such cases are urged to contact the Johor ACA hotline at 07-224 1982 or 1-800-88-6000.

Orgasmic
25-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Hopelessly HOPELESS Malaysia has no control over rapists who abduct and gang-raped girls in public.

JB Has To Be New York, Not Johannesburg
Updated:2007-06-22 13:40:50 MYT

Was that meant to be an open war launched by the criminals?

Before the 400-strong police from Bukit Aman moved into JB; while the signature collecting campaign initiated by the JB Chinese Association was still running; and while the wrath of the people was still aflame...

Yet another rape case, another fatal snatch theft case.

It was more than just adding two cases to the overall statistics, but a shadow looming over the life of a young female student, and the life of a mother cum wife.

Does the police force have a comprehensive plan to fight crime?

Does the government have any sense of crisis at all?

The comprehensive plan should include looking into the existing problems within the police force, identifying the existing shortcomings, mapping out the strategic solutions, overhaul the internal structure of the police force to boost its morale.

Whatever that have been left out, done wrongly, insufficient and failing must all be overhauled.

The incapable and underperforming must give way to the professional, clean, capable and dedicated.

Yes, we need enforcement piooners and crimebusters like Bill Bratton.

Everyone knows that merely a decade ago, New York was a crime hotbed. The entire New York City was like a scene in the movie Godfather.

By contrast, the morale of 36,000 city policemen was depressingly low, many of whom associated with crime syndicates.

The city was desperate and hopeless, her people living in constant fear.

The tolerance of New Yorkers was stretched to a limit. The New York Post ran this headline on one of its daily editions in mid-90s: Mayor, Please Rush To Action!

The city authorities came to the realisation that if the police force was not reformed, the entire city would eventually go to ruins.

So the mayor got Bill Bratton, a reformist in police administration.

The first thing Bratton did was to lead all the high and medium-ranking officers to crime-ridden, almost anarchic and much feared city subway lines.

They were not there just to inspect, but take the trains each day and night to gain a first-hand experience of subway rides, beginning with Bratton himself.

The officers saw for themselves open robberies, thefts by rascals, blackmailing by beggars, trouble-making by drunkards, graffiti and acts of vandalism by young hooligans.

Since then, no officer could claim that New York City was "still safe," and no one would point the finger at the media for playing up the security issue, or criticise the public for being too demanding.

And all officers agreed that reforms had to be implemented on the New York Police Department.

Under Bratton's leadership, criminal hotspots were identified, and efforts were made to wage the war against crime at these hotspots, smashing drug rings and bringing the traffickers to justice.

He revamped the police department, replacing all those with links to crime syndicates with energetic and highly capable new officers.

He called for a strategy evaluation meeting every two weeks, which must be attended by all officers. Strategies were mapped out in these meetings to monitor the performance of police officers at various neighbourhoods.

In these meetings too, statistics of all neighbourhoods were laid out in the open, and relevant officers were made to explain and come up with countermeasures. So, the underperforming officers would now be exposed, while the others fought to improve their statistics lest they would be openly humiliated.

Within a year, public security was significantly improved; after two years, the situation was well under control; and after a few more years, New York became a Safe City.

The Royal Malaysian Police needs someone like Bill Bratton, and a comprehensive set of strategies like his.

Johor Bahru has to become New York, not Johannesburg. (By Tay Tian Yan, Sin Chew Daily)

Orgasmic
25-06-2007, 08:39 AM
http://www.malaysiasucks.com/

cool_n_long66
25-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Those fucking rapists....should be shot if caught! How can we feel "safe" to visit Johor with all the stories happening. I have 2 young daughters....I can understand how their parents "felt". Until....this stop I will give malaysia a miss.

geylangbonker
25-06-2007, 11:20 AM
brother , cool down a bit , must act damn smart to the malaysia police.
they can just lock up you for no reason 48hrs , then u lan lan waste your time there.....listen to me brother , the malaysia police are suck....be very careful:)

knn...the malaysia polis.....there was once....i was stopped by the malaysia police car want to spotcheck car for no reason...after that he did not find anything suspicious...he ask me go off...he said he suspected i smuggle drugs into their land so he checked..knn...they nothing better to do...they oso cannot speak english properly worse than my english....they purposely like to "bio" spore cars....knn !:mad:

Niceman
25-06-2007, 12:23 PM
OF COS they beo Sillypore's cars lah... with their few hunderd bucks RM, how to support their 10children and 2 wives and 2 cars?

Collect S$50 very day is many times their monthly salaries liao.

Part time polis, full time extort for money mah.

When i was in Bangkok with my colleagues and wife, going to PatPong in a cab, my colleague sitting at the front seat, was stopped by 1 police, a segant. Asked the driver where we came from. Knowing we came from Sg, he asked my colleague a fine of 500K Baht for "summon" without seatbelt.

After paid, the driver drove off and said to us the police there all bad guys, extort money. Even the local kbkp about their police.

GTOKING
25-06-2007, 03:08 PM
knn...the malaysia polis.....there was once....i was stopped by the malaysia police car want to spotcheck car for no reason...after that he did not find anything suspicious...he ask me go off...he said he suspected i smuggle drugs into their land so he checked..knn...they nothing better to do...they oso cannot speak english properly worse than my english....they purposely like to "bio" spore cars....knn !:mad:

see , last time i kena before , when u hard to them , u will get trouble.
and now i m very smart now , when police stop me , i will smile to them
without paying anything , never give money to them , i even smile to them ask them to open sammon to me....end up they cant do anything because i keep smilling to them only...haha:D

GTOKING
25-06-2007, 03:10 PM
OF COS they beo Sillypore's cars lah... with their few hunderd bucks RM, how to support their 10children and 2 wives and 2 cars?

Collect S$50 very day is many times their monthly salaries liao.

Part time polis, full time extort for money mah.

When i was in Bangkok with my colleagues and wife, going to PatPong in a cab, my colleague sitting at the front seat, was stopped by 1 police, a segant. Asked the driver where we came from. Knowing we came from Sg, he asked my colleague a fine of 500K Baht for "summon" without seatbelt.

After paid, the driver drove off and said to us the police there all bad guys, extort money. Even the local kbkp about their police.

knn , everywhere also corruption.......who dont want money ? brother
but we have to stick to our principle , follow the rules .
dont try to offence them....bring our standard up....smile...smile ...smile
then they cant do anything on u:D

laodi123456789
25-06-2007, 03:35 PM

Probably because 90% of the Malaysian population is Malay. I feel that 70% of crimes committed in Singapore is probably committed by Chinese.

Its good to have high exposures about these rape cases in Malaysia. Hopefully public pressure will cause the government to take action. Of course the real solution is to equalise wealth distribution in Malysia.

sToNeCoLd
25-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Probably because 90% of the Malaysian population is Malay. I feel that 70% of crimes committed in Singapore is probably committed by Chinese.

Its good to have high exposures about these rape cases in Malaysia. Hopefully public pressure will cause the government to take action. Of course the real solution is to equalise wealth distribution in Malysia.

Well..some mathematical analysis from you. Matter of factly, most of the petty crimes ( Snatched thieves, molest, car-hijack, robberies & Rapes) are done by the Malays. The more heinous crimes ( Bank robberies, kidnapping, drugs etc) are done by the ethic chinese & Indians. Hence, the malays is usually the prime culprits for rapes in Malaysia which is unfortunately for the locals there.

High exposure cause Malaysia government to take action?? What a joke!! Do you think these "Muds" sitting plush in the comfort of their office cares??? They will only enjoy bribery with $$ flowing into their banks with nothing done under their responsibility!! Else, why the ethic chinese & indians are not allow to enrol or join the police force in Malaysia?? It's because of the stupid dumbass "bumiputra" policy which protects the malays and ONLY the malays will be allow to join the police force inorder to receives bribes from the Chinese & indians there!! My hearts goes to the chinese & indians who are really slogging in Malaysia while the malays just sit around by doing nothing recieving the government grants being awarded to them on the monthly basis & goes around raping poor innocents girls!! All my Malaysia friends,Chinese & Indians really hate the Malays in their country due to such stupid unfair policy from the governments. Probably, I shouldnt passed such un-called for remarks but those statistics cant lie either.:mad: Talk about fairness??? Shit to their government!!

Well...I was just glad all our good malay friends/pals in Singapore aint like those uncivilised lazy jerks across the crossway!!

Niceman
25-06-2007, 04:13 PM
ya lor, cant blame them actaully... If I were them living there, I sure do the same thing. If I didn't do it, then I must be an idiot. We sillyporean are lucky lot living in a lawful society, only those top cream can illegally corrupt.

cjps
25-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Although I am a Malaysian, I have to agree to most brothers that Malaysian Police and goverment sucks.

Sometime I myself really wonder whether they got brian or not, or their brain is full of grass. Instead of performing a ambush or a raid mission, the police force can gather everybody to comb a small town to look out for culprits. Nevermind, still got police cars going around with sirens on.

It is like telling the culprits tonight I got operation, better dun play play and make my life difficult and cannot go home early.

KNN... so many cases happened liao should setup ambush mah. What they doing is more like wayang shows, to show the resident "hey I'm doing something leh".

Hopeless group.

Niceman
25-06-2007, 04:16 PM
I read newspaper just now.... they are setting up road blocks and plain clothes are raiding night spots, saying that they were stepping up security. In my mind, those road blocks are merely collecting/extorting more monies only.

Well.....more income for them liao

Niceman
25-06-2007, 04:21 PM
yes bro... wayang shows.... but those wayang shows are stupid shows. They should send for Wayang course in our saf....at least, wayang still got results.

SIM should start a Wayang Degree, conducted by SAF Officers and WO, for them. Theirs no standard one

geylangbonker
25-06-2007, 04:50 PM
I read newspaper just now.... they are setting up road blocks and plain clothes are raiding night spots, saying that they were stepping up security. In my mind, those road blocks are merely collecting/extorting more monies only.

Well.....more income for them liao

wow...the polis there now play legalised gangsters...!!
who cares....i slap $10 ringgit and spit on it and pass it to them !
see whose pride is stronger! bastard mud polis...:mad:

geylangbonker
25-06-2007, 05:02 PM
ya lor, cant blame them actaully... If I were them living there, I sure do the same thing. If I didn't do it, then I must be an idiot. We sillyporean are lucky lot living in a lawful society, only those top cream can illegally corrupt.

bro niceman...u cannot say tat can't blame them...yes can blame them coz their nation is always idle fuck...!lthey are gd for nothings in their lives!i really feel sorry for the malaysian chinese who has to seek better jobs as most prospectful
jobs are catered for their digmuds...!Even chinese gals there live in fear of rapist
and molestor..!The gals oso seek low paid jobs and has to feed their family and no choice fighting hard for better lifestyle juz to seek employment as a cat 150..working ladies to serve spore men!Over there the digmud government do not take care of other races but spore govt do take care of other races if not..
racist poilitical warfare will take place in spore...!

Orgasmic
25-06-2007, 05:40 PM
i have to agree with u on this. most of the sexual offences like RAPES and kidnap in public are done by the Malays in Malaysia.

Drug addicts... most are malays.

Well..some mathematical analysis from you. Matter of factly, most of the petty crimes ( Snatched thieves, molest, car-hijack, robberies & Rapes) are done by the Malays. The more heinous crimes ( Bank robberies, kidnapping, drugs etc) are done by the ethic chinese & Indians. Hence, the malays is usually the prime culprits for rapes in Malaysia which is unfortunately for the locals there.

High exposure cause Malaysia government to take action?? What a joke!! Do you think these "Muds" sitting plush in the comfort of their office cares??? They will only enjoy bribery with $$ flowing into their banks with nothing done under their responsibility!! Else, why the ethic chinese & indians are not allow to enrol or join the police force in Malaysia?? It's because of the stupid dumbass "bumiputra" policy which protects the malays and ONLY the malays will be allow to join the police force inorder to receives bribes from the Chinese & indians there!! My hearts goes to the chinese & indians who are really slogging in Malaysia while the malays just sit around by doing nothing recieving the government grants being awarded to them on the monthly basis & goes around raping poor innocents girls!! All my Malaysia friends,Chinese & Indians really hate the Malays in their country due to such stupid unfair policy from the governments. Probably, I shouldnt passed such un-called for remarks but those statistics cant lie either.:mad: Talk about fairness??? Shit to their government!!

Well...I was just glad all our good malay friends/pals in Singapore aint like those uncivilised lazy jerks across the crossway!!

Niceman
25-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Maybe lor, Bro Geylangbonker...digmud govt will nv change one.... even 10 generations from now..

Yes, drug addicts are mostly malays.... u know who the drug dealer?? haha... they are chinese.... ironical......but at least, looking from another prospective, digmuders are suckers....

no_faith
25-06-2007, 08:03 PM
i dunno how msia can change. almost every garmen depts are conquered by their same colour. how to change.

even msia PM also their ppl.
all the talks abt stepping up corruption in msia, now like no sounds no picture.
even PM is sensible person and wanna revolution, how is he going fight 1 v 1000000000000......so on

:(

Pek Kim Lui
25-06-2007, 09:28 PM

Bro organised gang rapes has got nothing to with equal wealth distribution. I won't be surprise that the crimes were committed by a group of degenerate scum who are well-connected.

But hope springs external.

all the talks abt stepping up corruption in msia, now like no sounds no picture.
even PM is sensible person and wanna revolution, how is he going fight 1 v 1000000000000......so on:(

Maybe they found out how bad it was and got scared. Cannot arrest 90% of the cabinet right?

MMM88
25-06-2007, 09:48 PM
guys .....enuf said , jus give it a miss when plan for holidays yah .....
for those , including me , needs to go up north for biz , jus b careful n tactical lor..................:(

littlesyt
25-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Why can't they catch anyone doing these crimes will be "Hang" or "Shoot to Dealth" or "Sit on Electrocuted Chair". Make them think 2-10 times before they commit any crimes....
Put on radio, tv and newspapers that the next culprit being caught will be dealt VERY VERY HARSH!!!

Especially in "Mer-Lay" Languages media...
(I'm not racist hor...)

"Sa Yi Jing Bai".
"Kill One To Warn Hundreds"

Maybe good move?

:cool:

Niceman
25-06-2007, 11:58 PM
littlesyt

Well... they simply cant do it... cos Dr.M and Addullah all will be 1st in the line. What make u think that their son and son-in-law so capable and all billionaire?
:P

Orgasmic
26-06-2007, 12:12 AM
i dunno how msia can change. almost every garmen depts are conquered by their same colour. how to change.

even PM is sensible person and wanna revolution, how is he going fight 1 v 1000000000000......so on

malaysian PM is more concerned of getting married the 2nd time, less than 2 years after his so-called "beloved" wife passed away and he claims to "love" her deeply.

now the country is in a mess and he told everyone that a happy PM is a good PM. what fark?

When he resumed leadership years ago, i told my frens to give malaysia a chance because he seems more capable than mudhatter.

Now it seems that malaysia has no hope at all. now when the whole world is booming and money to be made like CRAZY, malaysia is degenerating from a 3rd world into a 4th world with rapists running aroound!

geylangbonker
26-06-2007, 12:16 AM
littlesyt

Well... they simply cant do it... cos Dr.M and Addullah all will be 1st in the line. What make u think that their son and son-in-law so capable and all billionaire?
:P

well-said....very simple....son and son-in-law gain or hold important positions even
they are not political potential leaders..as the saying goes" birds of the same flock together".
Malaysia is an exmaple of a nation that will nvr move on or open to the world..coz they cannot bother to buy an excavator to dig out its malaysia soil..!
HAHA!:D

Orgasmic
26-06-2007, 12:20 AM
hang or shoot these criminals? in the first place, the mud police have not even SOLVED a single one of the 10 gang-raped cum robbery cases of the poor chinese in their own land!! why? cos the victims are chinese and the culprits all Malays!!

Why can't they catch anyone doing these crimes will be "Hang" or "Shoot to Dealth" or "Sit on Electrocuted Chair". Make them think 2-10 times before they commit any crimes....
Put on radio, tv and newspapers that the next culprit being caught will be dealt VERY VERY HARSH!!!

Especially in "Mer-Lay" Languages media...
(I'm not racist hor...)

"Sa Yi Jing Bai".
"Kill One To Warn Hundreds"

Maybe good move?

:cool:

Orgasmic
26-06-2007, 12:28 AM

I am a true Singaporean. I dont consider myself a Chinese. But the fact that I have gladly DEVOTED two years of my life serving army, picking up rifles and throwing genades and learning how to bomb and kill, is a result of the useless malays up north and down south.

In terms of physical fitness, brain, agility etc, i am far far ahead of these useless malays who are so farking lazy and likes to shake legs at home and do nothing to bring home the beacons ( salary )

I kept asking myself, how come a decent human being be so farking and damn lazy and useless???

If the Malaysian Chinese were to pull out of Malaysia, the economy and social fabric will disintegrate and Malaysia will be worse than Africa.

The NEP ( Never-Ending-policy ) is the most useless policy and most racist in the world.

How do you expect us to teach our kids that.. oh.. malays in malaysia get to buy house at 15% discount over the other races and they get to study in universities over intelligent indians or chinese JUST becos of their skin colour?? Malays buy houses at RM 85000. Indians and Chinese RM 100,000. Crazy right??

Absurd and crazy nation.

If my son or daughter lose out to an Indian or Malay on merit, say not enough distinctions and they cannot enter universities, I won't whine but accept the fact, congratute the kids involved and move on because my kids have lost to a better kid.

In malaysia case, its simply MALAYSIA BODOH! THE YEAR 2007, every country is booming... Malaysia crime rate is booming with other country's economy. lousy country with a racist government.

Orgasmic
26-06-2007, 12:32 AM

hi,

90% of population in malaysia are MALAYS?

This is very distorted and totally wrong statistic.

heatingup
26-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Guys,

I know some of my Sg malay colleagues are more ideologically and emotionally aligned with 3 Ms - Muslims, Malays & Malaysia, than with Sg. They spend most of their weekends north of Sg. Many of them have relatives there or have married Malaysian wives. I have this unspoken concern - would there be a day the Ms in Malaysia, Indonesia and Sg collude to subvert to take over Sg? How successful is our nation-building among the non-chinese?

Appropriate comments are welcome.

Orgasmic
26-06-2007, 08:02 AM
sensitive issue but in the HQ SAF I have worked before, the races involved are mainly the two race in Singapore and one particular race is being left out totally. The government has given a statement on this too so i dare to say this here.

However, I have trust that our current singaporean malays are well-educated and rational in their mentality.

I have personally seen malaysian malay poolice or custom officers bullying singaporean malays across the causeway.

Guys,

I know some of my Sg malay colleagues are more ideologically and emotionally aligned with 3 Ms - Muslims, Malays & Malaysia, than with Sg. They spend most of their weekends north of Sg. Many of them have relatives there or have married Malaysian wives. I have this unspoken concern - would there be a day the Ms in Malaysia, Indonesia and Sg collude to subvert to take over Sg? How successful is our nation-building among the non-chinese?

Niceman
26-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Even Sg Malays look down on Malaysia Malay.

Once a digmud asked to my friend, Sg Malay, what so good of Sg cos they got such good policies up north blah blah blah....

My friend simply replied... Malays here can bring their kids go eat Mcdonal anytime whereas u guys need to wait for payday then can bring ur family.. :)

shiok1968
26-06-2007, 09:46 AM
for those , including me , needs to go up north for biz , jus b careful n tactical lor..................Bro, the target now is young gals or ladies. I should think you and me quite safe lah. Kekeke....just joking.:p

For those that have to travel to MY for business or pleasure, just be careful where ever you go. Try not to walk down dark lanes or flash your money too openly. Even small things like the latest hps will attract unwanted attention. :(

shiok1968
26-06-2007, 09:56 AM
I have personally seen malaysian malay poolice or custom officers bullying singaporean malays across the causeway.I would agree on this cos I too have seen the MY custom officers being difficult with SG malays.

I guess this would be due to the mentality of what the hokkien would say as "eyes red". I have MY malays frens who complain that the SG malays tend to act very arrogant whenever they come into MY. This might be bcos SG malays are generally better off than the malays in MY. So whenever they visit their relatives across the border, the tendenacy to show off will be there.:cool:

laodi123456789
26-06-2007, 11:16 AM
hi,

90% of population in malaysia are MALAYS?

This is very distorted and totally wrong statistic.

You are correct. I did some more reading after posting my comment. It seems that Malays only make up approx 60% of the population.

But how do you know crimes in Malaysia are committed by Malay people 90% of the time?

TCSG
26-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Let's not bring in the entire race for discussion over here. Different races act differently in different countries and environment.

Those criminals from Malaysia are a swarm of maggots. Many of the criminals are indians and chinese too. The chinese are more organise crime syndicate that do not get themselves involve in cheap crime as compared to the others.

SG malays and MY malays are different in behaviour too. I have many local Malay friend's that do not liken themselves to the laziness of their counterpart accross the causeway. They are all very hardworking and peaceful people.

Most may not earn a lot but they are contended and willing to strive harder. SG malays have been catching up a lot in term of educational result too.
The roots of most problems in the north is the policies and educational level.

The policies make them lazy. The educational system is almost non-existence to the poor. Only when the whole population achieve a minimum educational level, that provides them with common sense to think properly, then the crime rate will lower.

john99
26-06-2007, 03:59 PM
There are no compelling reasons why people in power up north want to change the system. The few Umnoputras are having a gala time and such petty crimes do not happen in their backyard.

The poorer Malays do not have a voice even though Umno claim to represent them.

When the minority Chinese and Indians bring these issues up, the Govt will drag its feet. Due to the insidious problems of corruption at all levels of government, these problems will go on till the system breaks down.

WillamSexsphere
26-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Guys,

-
Sooner or later, some malaysian malay will scream that we singaporeans are racists too. This is their usual complaints.

1. No malay pilots or malay sensitive position military holders
2. Malays are not or very seldom hired in companies.

So, better to confront it once and for all.

1. Military

I am a chinese, but i have relatives in Malacca, with roots going back to a Portuguese trader marrying a local woman. As all would have known, although the Portuguese were colonnists-took more than they gave back, they did leave behind something tangible and worthy for the locals. A legacy of education, public infrastructures,etc, improvements for the locals.

I am glad i am not a pilot, nor an artillery strategist, for i would pause if i was commanded to bomb that state in the event if it comes to an outbreak of war, for i have relatives and memories there. Thus, what more our Sg Malays, who have ancestry back to the Majahapits - the 1st colonnisers of the Malaysian Penninsula.

However, pause though i will, but eventually i will push the button, and so will my malay brothers, for we are humans first always - when others intent to hurt us, our families, our friends and relatives here in Singapore, the very country where we were born, raised and given opportunities by its society to survive and grow in peace - to hell with ancestry.

Our pragmatic authorities know all these, but does not want to put malays in that position of moral conflict, for our country have other people to fill those positions. No sense in hurting or forcing people into a moral dilema or sacrifices when there is no requirement for it.

And the sg malays do not lose out in any other opportunities availiable within and outside the corridors of governmental power and career opportunities, so long as they have the needed talent, white or black, yellow or brown skin.

Any other who claims to be left out or single-out either do not understand the rationale or have a deeper hatred for our singapore society and use lies to corrupt others.

2. Job opportunities

Some malays complain that chinese bosses tend to hire only chinese and not other races, even if the malay is much more capable. This is absolutely hogwash!

First of all, one must understand that majority of the bosses are only chinese immigrants, with no opportunities to go to school or even learning the malay language. They succeeded by sheer sweat on their brows. In terms of language, they are more fluent in dialects, serving mainly chinese clients.

Thus if a malay is hired, the boss who dont know english cant communicate with him, and the old and senior clients who are just as befuddled with other languages, would find difficulty to communicate as well. This is not a race issue, and anyone who says it is is a comedienne.

However, as more of post-1965 baby boomers take over the reins as leaders of the economy, this cohort are mostly english educated, much thanks to our leaders who were not corrupt, or racist, or self serving, but far sighted, insisted on learning a language the whole world can understand, rather than a language that only one nation can speak to itself. In time, job applicants will only need to fill up 'Singaporean' or ' foriegn talent', not 'Race' when this and later cohorts become bosses of companies, and new generations of multi-lingual consumers come into the market.

Already the change is evident, much thanks again to our leaders whose correct affirmative action for the warm, friendly and hospitable 1960s malays were free education from primary one to secondary four. Some malays did abuse it, some were influenced to ignore it, but some made use of it and became productive singaporeans, offering opportunities for not only malays but other races as well, - in politics, economy, and society as a whole.

So is singapore racist? There will be no denying that pockets of racism does exists for no human is perfect and thus there will be minority flaws within society, but on the whole, majority of singaporeans are too damn pragmatic to bother about what race or religion or his skin color.

Most important to us is whether that person is capable, and that is all that matters. No one, from the majority race to the minority race, even guests to the country, is ignored or place above the law in our society.

I wish i can say every word here the same for our neighbouring nations.

However, i am not here to talk about racism. I am more concern about the crime rate and am totally flabbergasted by the ineffiencies of the elected representatives and the security forces, sworn to protect ALL malaysians, let alone guests, failed in their duty to the minority races and are allowed to continue to fail.

Orgasmic
27-06-2007, 06:58 AM
I would agree on this cos I too have seen the MY custom officers being difficult with SG malays.

I guess this would be due to the mentality of what the hokkien would say as "eyes red". I have MY malays frens who complain that the SG malays tend to act very arrogant whenever they come into MY. This might be bcos SG malays are generally better off than the malays in MY. So whenever they visit their relatives across the border, the tendenacy to show off will be there.:cool:

very much agreed. the Singapore malays are famous the world over for being the most modern and richest real Malays in this so-called developing region.

Ask malays the world over where our singapore malays stays when they go mecca and they will tell u in unison that sg malays mostly stay nearest to the centre and in most posh hotels.

as a result, when sg malays travel over to mudland, the difference is there. The malaysian civil servant and those government malay officials especailly, are extremely jealous of Sg malays being so much richer and well off and educated than the malays in malaysia. it just goes to show how inept and useless the central government in KL are.

As u can see, the government of malaysia kept trying to "defend" the rights of so-called bumiputras of malays and always trying to run down singapore malays as "no freedom" and "land not belonging to theirs" etc when they become desperate.

but they are clearly and stupidly doing them a great disfavour because singapore malays ITE graduates are earning on average RM 3000 a month in singapore and the malaysian degree holders with masters are having difficulty looking for jobs even as postmen which pats RM 700 a month.

all terms being equal, the much richer sg malays live in an extremely safe environment whereas a typical malay in malaysia lives in fear, not knowing when the next snatch theft will occur.

I am sure any rational singapore malays will see the fact that UMNO and BN in general is seriously hopeless compared to the singapore government. of course i dont 100% support this sg govt but malaysian govt is world notorious for hopeless and inefficiency and lastly, racists bunch.

Orgasmic
27-06-2007, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE=WillamSexsphere;2108568]-
Sooner or later, some malaysian malay will scream that we singaporeans are racists too. This is their usual complaints.

1. No malay pilots or malay sensitive position military holders
2. Malays are not or very seldom hired in companies.

So, better to confront it once and for all.

1. Military

hi,

while i appreciate your knowledge on this rather sensitive issue, i must laud the singapore malays for making use of this meritocracy to strive.

there are indeed female and malay pilots in the saf now. even senior officers in the saf have malays in their midst. this trend is there for the past 5-10 years. if u have noticed, we have seen an influx of modern singaporean malays who receive education abroad after coming out of RI/RJC system. eventually they ended up as teachers, lawyers and other professionals.

The malaysian government has blindly defend the NEP, claiming that the malays need to be protected in order to have a better wealth distribution. This is bullshit.

Singapore malays are not protected at all by any policies. Singapore malays do not need quotas to enter universities. Singapore malays do not buy houses at 15% discount in order to help them. Singapore malays can afford to live in condos and exec and become teachers and drive Wish, Hyd, lancers, some even mercs and BMs already.

Both are malays. Why cant the malaysian malays make it? It is due to the stupid bumiputra policy which makes them really LAZY and hopeless. The bumi policy benefits only the cronies of the rich and powerful umno officials.

Is the bumi policy a failure? YES it is. you dont have to look far but Singapore malay to know that bumi policy is a 100% failed policy which hinders malaysia's progress over the past 40 years.

The_Unrepentant
27-06-2007, 09:00 AM
The educational system is almost non-existence to the poor. Only when the whole population achieve a minimum educational level, that provides them with common sense to think properly, then the crime rate will lower.

educational level may play a part in crime but nevertheless it is not a major determining factor.

MMM88
27-06-2007, 09:36 AM
educational level may play a part in crime but nevertheless it is not a major determining factor.

that's right ........the mindset shift n the attitude to change and accept r by far , t giant step , they hav to take :rolleyes:
unfortunately , tat is easier said than done.................haiiiii:(

Evo^Madz28
27-06-2007, 11:47 AM
guys... just want to share a very frank experience from me about racism. Once during my stays in JB at my fren`s place... there were 20-30 malays illegally race motorbike on street in front of our home. Not only race but keep on disturbing the residents. So no choice we called police and tell them about this. Guessed whats the answer??? Police officer said `how do you know they are malays` and hang up our call. WTF... we called again and told them its a gang of chinese. Within 15mins police cars came!!!!! again when they found out its malays just gave them warning and let them go. I do not want to put a conclusion to it.. but somehow I felf something very very wrong in Malaysia police force! :mad: just my frank words

no_faith
27-06-2007, 12:42 PM
lol, i tink the MY malays really wan their country truely to be MALAYsia.

Archiearch
27-06-2007, 04:36 PM
As all bro here knows, I'm a Malaysian....born and bred in JB...can't say that I am proud of the situation JB is in now..disappointed is a more suitable word.

But since I'm born in this country, can't help it, buy luckly my job requires me to travel extensively and I spend most of my time outstation in China and Europe.

I've seen a lot of places that are not safe..(PNG comes to mind) but it would seems that things are getting out of hand...so fast.

Our Govt only thinks about how to get larger "pieces" of the pie(public's money), lan lan cannot do anything, might consider immigrating, but mom and dad are old..so can't move em around too much.

Only can say, hope for the best, if the best doesn't come, time to pack and move on...sebe sien when I have to say this with my own mouth. I did grown up in JB and all my memories are good ones.

On a side note...me and my colleagues was having lunch last week and we caught a snatch thieve...the bloody thieve actually was daring enough to come into a corner lot food court and snatch the purse of a lady sitting there having lunch......my colleagues noticed it and quickly race to the outside.....saw the thieve getting on a bike with an partner in crime..my colleague think fast and hurled a wooden chair at the front of the bike and caused the 2 thieves to loose control, they fell and started to run...we also chase lar and shout "Robber",,,,the thieve then drop his helmet...

which i took and throw at his feet and fell, the other thieve escape....my colleague reached the fallen thieve and started to kick him, I picked up the helmet, walked to where he fell and hit in on the back, he kept saying "Jangan Bang, Jangan" (brother please don't) which i replied him "Lu rompak orang ada cakap jangan?" (you rob people got listen to people say don't?)

So a crowd started to gather and it was like a mob,,,everyone added a kick, punch, slap..until this boss from a nearby tyre shop took out a long metal rod, I saw him and told him "Ah hia, mai pak e eh tau, skali si liow" (brother, don't hit the head, later he die)...he said no problem,,,and give one swing and whacked the legs,,then hear bones breaking, after we tie the thieve to a pillar and even the auntie came up and slap the bugger,,,,i think the thieve becomes unconcious liow,,people still hitting him, then I called the police and told them "halo, police, we caught a snatch thieve" then the police lady say,,"where ar? now no squad car around there" then i said "you better hurry up,,,,the thieve is a malay and i think if you come later, better don't send squad car, send a "black" car to pick up the corpse"

Walau..within 10 minutes can hear a squad car with sirens blaring.

Just goes to show.........but now JB people really damn feed up with the crime rate and if police does not do something....the people will

(think of the Punisher)

Orgasmic
27-06-2007, 04:54 PM
There are no compelling reasons why people in power up north want to change the system. The few Umnoputras are having a gala time and such petty crimes do not happen in their backyard.

The poorer Malays do not have a voice even though Umno claim to represent them.

When the minority Chinese and Indians bring these issues up, the Govt will drag its feet. Due to the insidious problems of corruption at all levels of government, these problems will go on till the system breaks down.

And the problem is, many UMNOputras claim to be helping the poor malays but they are actually helping the $$ to themselves.

Many poor malays screw UMNO (BN) big time by voting for the islamic party - PAS because they feel that PAS, being an islamic party, can reduce crime rates and be more religious.

However, PAS cock up big time and the social and economic life of PAS-controlled Kelantan and Tregg suck big time... PAS is even WORSE than UMNO although both are hopeless.

Too bad MIC, MCA And Gerakan sell out the indians and chinese in Malaysia. If MIC, Gerakan, DAP joins hand, Malaysia will be on par with Singapore now for sure because Lim Kit Siang and Samy Vellu are good leaders.

Orgasmic
27-06-2007, 05:00 PM
These snatch thieves like to elict sympathy when they kena caught. Many aunties and ladies in Malaysia have LOST their lives to Snatch thieves already over the years.. In Johor alone, I counted at least 5-10 over the past 2-3 years which are reported in Malaysian papers.

When I was in KL, we also caught a snatch thief who turned out to be a Malaysian Malay.

The mob, me included, literally beat him to DEATH. I dont regret until today. I dont know how to ladies has lost their brains knocking into the cement ground from these snatch theives so we better whack them to death first.

The next time I see a thief, I will slash them 100 times and poke it right DEEP into their eyes to blind them so that they will repent and stop murdering victims. I say murder. no joke. Last time I dont carry weapon.. just whack. now upgrade already, carry penknife in pocket and another in car. I told myself to ram those car-jackers big time and pay the damage myself if I ever meet any of these bastards. Want to die just die together.

As all bro here knows, I'm a Malaysian....born and bred in JB...can't say that I am proud of the situation JB is in now..disappointed is a more suitable word.

But since I'm born in this country, can't help it, buy luckly my job requires me to travel extensively and I spend most of my time outstation in China and Europe.

I've seen a lot of places that are not safe..(PNG comes to mind) but it would seems that things are getting out of hand...so fast.

Our Govt only thinks about how to get larger "pieces" of the pie(public's money), lan lan cannot do anything, might consider immigrating, but mom and dad are old..so can't move em around too much.

Only can say, hope for the best, if the best doesn't come, time to pack and move on...sebe sien when I have to say this with my own mouth. I did grown up in JB and all my memories are good ones.

On a side note...me and my colleagues was having lunch last week and we caught a snatch thieve...the bloody thieve actually was daring enough to come into a corner lot food court and snatch the purse of a lady sitting there having lunch......my colleagues noticed it and quickly race to the outside.....saw the thieve getting on a bike with an partner in crime..my colleague think fast and hurled a wooden chair at the front of the bike and caused the 2 thieves to loose control, they fell and started to run...we also chase lar and shout "Robber",,,,the thieve then drop his helmet...

which i took and throw at his feet and fell, the other thieve escape....my colleague reached the fallen thieve and started to kick him, I picked up the helmet, walked to where he fell and hit in on the back, he kept saying "Jangan Bang, Jangan" (brother please don't) which i replied him "Lu rompak orang ada cakap jangan?" (you rob people got listen to people say don't?)

So a crowd started to gather and it was like a mob,,,everyone added a kick, punch, slap..until this boss from a nearby tyre shop took out a long metal rod, I saw him and told him "Ah hia, mai pak e eh tau, skali si liow" (brother, don't hit the head, later he die)...he said no problem,,,and give one swing and whacked the legs,,then hear bones breaking, after we tie the thieve to a pillar and even the auntie came up and slap the bugger,,,,i think the thieve becomes unconcious liow,,people still hitting him, then I called the police and told them "halo, police, we caught a snatch thieve" then the police lady say,,"where ar? now no squad car around there" then i said "you better hurry up,,,,the thieve is a malay and i think if you come later, better don't send squad car, send a "black" car to pick up the corpse"

Just goes to show.........but now JB people really damn feed up with the crime rate and if police does not do something....the people will

(think of the Punisher)

Orgasmic
27-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Actually, I am not surprised but this is reality and racism is at work in Malaysia.

When the recent gang-raped cum robbery victim 's brother reported the matter to the police patrol, the patrol just listen and DROVE away without helping! Tell me, they wear uniform for fark??

Then what is more irony is that the victim brother saw road blocks 500m away when they claim to have no police patrol there.. the road block dogs are busy collecting BRIBES from the Chinese and Indians!

Really fuck up country. Malaysia is destined to fail. It has already failed. If they can make it, they will make it 1960 and Singapore will be East Timor already. But over 40 years have passed and on current economic status, they need 200 man years to Catch up with Singapore!!

guys... just want to share a very frank experience from me about racism. Once during my stays in JB at my fren`s place... there were 20-30 malays illegally race motorbike on street in front of our home. Not only race but keep on disturbing the residents. So no choice we called police and tell them about this. Guessed whats the answer??? Police officer said `how do you know they are malays` and hang up our call. WTF... we called again and told them its a gang of chinese. Within 15mins police cars came!!!!! again when they found out its malays just gave them warning and let them go. I do not want to put a conclusion to it.. but somehow I felf something very very wrong in Malaysia police force! :mad: just my frank words

heatingup
27-06-2007, 06:37 PM

(think of the Punisher)

Thanks for sharing your personal experience. Heroic act, well done!
Keep it up!
Upped u 2 humble pts.

Orgasmic
27-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Let's not bring in the entire race for discussion over here. Different races act differently in different countries and environment.

Those criminals from Malaysia are a swarm of maggots. Many of the criminals are indians and chinese too. The chinese are more organise crime syndicate that do not get themselves involve in cheap crime as compared to the others.

SG malays and MY malays are different in behaviour too. I have many local Malay friend's that do not liken themselves to the laziness of their counterpart accross the causeway. They are all very hardworking and peaceful people.

Most may not earn a lot but they are contended and willing to strive harder. SG malays have been catching up a lot in term of educational result too.
The roots of most problems in the north is the policies and educational level.

The policies make them lazy. The educational system is almost non-existence to the poor. Only when the whole population achieve a minimum educational level, that provides them with common sense to think properly, then the crime rate will lower.

Lets face it. The chinese criminals up north rarely was caught for gang-raping. rarely being conservatively. In fact, none was identified as Chinese.

The Chinese criminals up north are notorious for their use of better equipments such as machine guns and notorious for carrying out coordinated, military-styled bank or jewel robberies etc. They usually succeed in doing so because the security guards are mostly Malays who are either too weak to fight back or are bribed. The malay poolicemen not much better. Many come 2 hours affter robbery to take statement and wayang and pick up if they never turn up, that is a bonus. Usually they dont appear.

WillamSexsphere
27-06-2007, 11:53 PM
As all bro here knows, I'm a Malaysian....born and bred in JB...can't say that I am proud of the situation JB is in now..disappointed is a more suitable word.....
i think the thieve becomes unconcious liow,,people still hitting him, then I called the police and told them "halo, police, we caught a snatch thieve" then the police lady say,,"where ar? now no squad car around there" then i said "you better hurry up,,,,the thieve is a malay and i think if you come later, better don't send squad car, send a "black" car to pick up the corpse"

(think of the Punisher)

I personally do not condone mob action such lynching, but i fully understand why it was done. I am sure even in America, if a suicide bomber was caught by civilians, nothing will be left of him.

I am a nobody, but my plea is 'never to take a human life' -even if he is an animal, otherwise we will only descend to his level. Let the judiciary take good care of him, or in the event that a judiciary seems one sided, appeal to your elected representatives to look into the case again.

We are evolved beings, of a better class than the animals. As long as we dont give up pursuing equality and protection thru legal means, others will slowly join up and look up to us as role models, and with the strength of many, the Executive will have to take action or be removed from office for failing in his duty to lead the country to a better life for all.

I applaud the herioc act by Archiearch, and may all follow his courageous example.

GLHunter
28-06-2007, 03:07 AM
I am so glad to hear that not all the hard core criminals get away scot free & the chinese on the other side can get justice sometimes..

Lets all try to help each other when we encounter these bastards in mudland & make sure they think twice about terrorizing us again with robbery/ murder/gang rape.

I really look forward to hear more good news like this. I sure video & post to share with all bros here if i encounter one.

Orgasmic
28-06-2007, 06:51 AM
I am so glad to hear that not all the hard core criminals get away scot free & the chinese on the other side can get justice sometimes..

Lets all try to help each other when we encounter these bastards in mudland & make sure they think twice about terrorizing us again with robbery/ murder/gang rape.

I really look forward to hear more good news like this. I sure video & post to share with all bros here if i encounter one.

actually, to be fair, snatch theives are rarely caught by passer-bys up north.. probably 99% of them got away with it.

some simply snatch and pull without any compunction and they dont care or stop when the victims, usually weaker Chinese females falls onto the road tarmac and hit their heads.

As a result, a few ladies have not only lost $$ to these suckers BUT their lives!

Therefore, Beat them to death. No restrictions. I will beat them to death with others and ran away leaving the police to collect the corpse.

Meanwhile, I heard that some people in malaysia has shotguns in their line of work. I am in the process of securing a gun up north for protection and will in due course inform all of u how to obtain a gun legally.

perhaps some forummers who are born and bred in JB or malaysia can strongly advise on how we can procure legalised guns? I know datuks all have .. farmers also.. any others?

mike2006
28-06-2007, 07:12 AM
myself to ram those car-jackers big time and pay the damage myself if I ever meet any of these bastards. Want to die just die together.

Wah, steady ar brother. Good things is the citizens starts to take things in their hands. Kill more such snatch thieves and robbers, and it would make a safer place. Good thing is if the fucker caught is killed by the mob, police can't press charges and everybody who take part will be safe.

mike2006
28-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Thanks for sharing your personal experience. Heroic act, well done!
Keep it up!
Upped u 2 humble pts.

Brother, i feel u should not help the guy. Later he returns to his ways and more damage be done. Should let him die and clear more waste from the world.

mike2006
28-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Brother, i feel u should not help the guy. Later he returns to his ways and more damage be done. Should let him die and clear more waste from the world.

Paiseh, refering to bro Archiearch.

mike2006
28-06-2007, 07:23 AM
I am a nobody, but my plea is 'never to take a human life' -even if he is an animal, otherwise we will only descend to his level. Let the judiciary take good care of him, or in the event that a judiciary seems one sided, appeal to your elected representatives to look into the case again. .

Brother, as mentioned, the judisciary in Msia is screwed up and will always be corrupted and useless. So no choice. But i do feel, if this goes on, there will be a big riot and possibly chinese will fight the malays.

dcrusader
28-06-2007, 07:59 AM
perhaps some forummers who are born and bred in JB or malaysia can strongly advise on how we can procure legalised guns? I know datuks all have .. farmers also.. any others?
bro Orgasmic,
i can identify with ur plight and frustration.
nowadays, the government do not issue any more firearm permits to laymen. .My dad, 76 years old, had to surrender his shotgun after having it for 50+ years due to old age!!! I tried very hard to have it transferred to my name but couldnt. the red tape procedure was pain-staking and i couldnt show proof that i can be physically present at the plantation at all times(which is impossible). It was painful to depart with one of the heritage in the family. :(
Simply, no more firearms for the public unless u are a 'somebody'.....sigh....

Megatronzombie
28-06-2007, 08:02 AM

i think the thieve becomes unconcious liow,,people still hitting him, then I called the police and told them "halo, police, we caught a snatch thieve" then the police lady say,,"where ar? now no squad car around there" then i said "you better hurry up,,,,the thieve is a malay and i think if you come later, better don't send squad car, send a "black" car to pick up the corpse"

(think of the Punisher)

Absolutely incredible!! :D Up you too! I personally would wish more rapists and not just petty snatch thieves would be caught this way. I imagine those kind will just get killed by the crowd, his body left to rot as crows' food where he was caught and no one will even call the police. My personal fantasy haha!... man, I'm demented :o

Archiearch
28-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Hmmmm...the news of catching the snatch thieve never did come out in the papers...anyways, thanks to the bro here for all the support.

Well, I dare say that the inccident that day, it was not as bad as lynching,,,,lynching is when the villagers go up the castle looking for Frankenstein.

But there are a lot of pent up frustrations with the "rakyat" or commoners. Now the Chief of Dogs say that he will come down hard on criminal activities in Johor and he mentioned what?.....gangster, pirated VCD and prostitution.

All the gangster in JB are selling VCD, they are earning a peaceful living, now somemore want to disturb them, then after they no work,,,what they do?? The more serious stuff lar. If they no need to do dangerous stuff also can earn living you think they want to go rob the bank of go gang fight?

Then the WLs..have you ever seen WLs go and snatch people's purse....people trying to make a living also go and disturb...never mention about the rape and snatch thieve also....sien.

Anyways....I have one friend who graduated from UK then become a ASP in the police force..then he hates the snatch thieve cos his mom got hurt in a snatch thieve incident..then if snatch thieve lands in his territory,,sure finish one,,,,,,,,,,he was doing quite a good job,,,,maybe too good job,,,,,kena transfer to commercial crime now (he's not a mudlay by the way)

I think if suddenly...a lot of snatch thieve die because they get caught by the public,,,then the police will go and catch them,,,to safe them from the public.

Orgasmic
28-06-2007, 08:38 AM
hi, maybe u can still advise on who can get firearm?

u mean farmers in malaysia really can have the official lisence to buy firearm?

i have even heard of DAP members holding guns. Is that true? ( since they are not from the government )

bro Orgasmic,
i can identify with ur plight and frustration.
nowadays, the government do not issue any more firearm permits to laymen. .My dad, 76 years old, had to surrender his shotgun after having it for 50+ years due to old age!!! I tried very hard to have it transferred to my name but couldnt. the red tape procedure was pain-staking and i couldnt show proof that i can be physically present at the plantation at all times(which is impossible). It was painful to depart with one of the heritage in the family. :(
Simply, no more firearms for the public unless u are a 'somebody'.....sigh....

Orgasmic
28-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Hmmmm...the news of catching the snatch thieve never did come out in the papers...anyways, thanks to the bro here for all the support.

Well, I dare say that the inccident that day, it was not as bad as lynching,,,,lynching is when the villagers go up the castle looking for Frankenstein.

But there are a lot of pent up frustrations with the "rakyat" or commoners. Now the Chief of Dogs say that he will come down hard on criminal activities in Johor and he mentioned what?.....gangster, pirated VCD and prostitution.

All the gangster in JB are selling VCD, they are earning a peaceful living, now somemore want to disturb them, then after they no work,,,what they do?? The more serious stuff lar. If they no need to do dangerous stuff also can earn living you think they want to go rob the bank of go gang fight?

Then the WLs..have you ever seen WLs go and snatch people's purse....people trying to make a living also go and disturb...never mention about the rape and snatch thieve also....sien.

Anyways....I have one friend who graduated from UK then become a ASP in the police force..then he hates the snatch thieve cos his mom got hurt in a snatch thieve incident..then if snatch thieve lands in his territory,,sure finish one,,,,,,,,,,he was doing quite a good job,,,,maybe too good job,,,,,kena transfer to commercial crime now (he's not a mudlay by the way)

I think if suddenly...a lot of snatch thieve die because they get caught by the public,,,then the police will go and catch them,,,to safe them from the public.

brother i did read about Sri musa that useless head of police of malaysia trying to get tough on Malaysian criminals such as vcd peddars etc. Then again, 90% of illegal VCD sellers are Chinese.... targetting Chinese again? These VCD sellers are practically HARMLESS.. unlike those snatch theives who dont care about people losing lives when they shove victims onto hard concrete or road tarmac and these suckers are malays.

Looks like the police dont know WHAT the citizen is angry about ya? They are confused already. Now people all angry with the rampant gang-raping and robbery and slashing in broad daylight or public petrol stations but after "consultation", they are increasing police presence to catch VCD sellers. Catch no ball lah these useless dogs!

I do have to give credit to Malaysian CHINESE police officers, many of whom are ASPs who are hardworking and serious in their work.. but they are pulled down by the useless junior lazy bums who just DRIVE off in their air-con useless waja when someone reports a gang-rape crime.

bodoh.

dcrusader
28-06-2007, 08:53 AM
i totally agree with bros here about the police force getting their priorities wrong.dead wrong!
rather than nabbing all this hard core criminals and gangsters, they prefer to apprehend petty crime people who do not cause public harm.
once instance is this.i had witness right in front of me an incident where 2 policemen (with sub-machine gun), brutally harassed 2 young 'ah beng' in the wee hours of morning. think they were on cocktail drugs after a nite in the disco. after much shouting and physical contacts, they were handcuffed and bungled into the black and white....they prefer to bully inaggresive 'stoned' beings rather than showdown with real armed criminals......sad....:(

dcrusader
28-06-2007, 09:10 AM
hi, maybe u can still advise on who can get firearm?

u mean farmers in malaysia really can have the official lisence to buy firearm?

i have even heard of DAP members holding guns. Is that true? ( since they are not from the government )
bro orgasmic,
found this out from my sis (she's a lawyer). during those days, firearm permit were issued to people with farms/plantation to protect their harvest from wild animals. this privilege had been limited for quite some time now. especially if u are not a Bumiputra (indigenous race).
still, politicians(regardless of which party) and rich businessmen (who has strings to pull) can still procure the permit if he/she can prove a need for such measure (such as safety, protection, prove lots of $ to safeguard..etc)
simply, like i say, nowadays licence will only be issued if you 'are somebody' or 'know somebody'. otherwise, you can forget it..........:mad:
hope this helps...
btw, are u gonna be up in arms for this cause? a crusader?
i volunteer to be ur brother-in-arms. ur sergeant perhaps? :D

Orgasmic
28-06-2007, 11:17 AM
well my good fren went having fun at city square area near ah fook gai last weekend. Saw police arrested Ah quas at 3am in the morning!!

And they have time to disturb ah quas when gang-rapes and robberies are happening all over Johor Baru during that time!

They still dont get it. wonder if they ever will get it...

sigh.

i totally agree with bros here about the police force getting their priorities wrong.dead wrong!
rather than nabbing all this hard core criminals and gangsters, they prefer to apprehend petty crime people who do not cause public harm.
once instance is this.i had witness right in front of me an incident where 2 policemen (with sub-machine gun), brutally harassed 2 young 'ah beng' in the wee hours of morning. think they were on cocktail drugs after a nite in the disco. after much shouting and physical contacts, they were handcuffed and bungled into the black and white....they prefer to bully inaggresive 'stoned' beings rather than showdown with real armed criminals......sad....:(

no_faith
28-06-2007, 01:39 PM
wa lan eh, even the ah quas, the police also trying to get freebiz.

really feel sad for the innocent ppl living in msia.

Orgasmic
28-06-2007, 02:44 PM
really thank brudders who have added to my reputation even though it doesnt matter to me since i am super old bird in this scene till now no bird and no interest.

but just wish to point out that one or two idiots here must be very angry that i wanted to beat those farkers to death because they deducted my points. ( as if I care?! )

but the bottomline is: if u bother to deduct my points, it means your mentality is the same as those snatch theives!

TCSG
28-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Looks like the police dont know WHAT the citizen is angry about ya? They are confused already. Now people all angry with the rampant gang-raping and robbery and slashing in broad daylight or public petrol stations but after "consultation", they are increasing police presence to catch VCD sellers. Catch no ball lah these useless dogs!
bodoh.
Look like the police there become salesman liao.... "cannot convince, then confuse them".
Another political diversion game. But they got it wrong. They can use the diversion tactics on their own race which sad to say is stupid. But they cannot use the diversion tactics on the thinking citizen.
Seems like no amount of medicine or treatment can cure their stupidity. No wonder the criminals so daring, all because the police is stupid and lazy.
Their act is like "Ostrich hiding their head into a hole, cannot see danger means no danger liao". Cheating themselves and also think that everybody like them so stupid, will believe in what they say and do.

GhostRay
28-06-2007, 02:59 PM
I used to go JB to cheong those HC & KTV. After reading so many cases & witness 1 myself when I just step out of a KTV, I start reducing the number of times to cheong JB. The final straw was the custom that make me wait for 2 hours after I discover they did not chop my passport. I discover they did not chop my passport after they return to us less than 30 sec. Instead of sorry, & chop my passport, they make us out of the car & sit in the office for 2 hours. My frd who is a Malaysian argued with them & insist why we have to go to the office & wait there for so long. The officer at the office counter just keep replied "Dunno". They finally let us go after I paid a "fine" of RM100 due to unable to stamp page. WTF. Then they chop my passport. Wah Lau...... I tot is unable to stamp page...... Now can stamp after pay "fine"?????

Make the whole lot of us u-turn back to SG immediately. That the last time I went into JB for lesuire.

mike2006
28-06-2007, 08:27 PM
They finally let us go after I paid a "fine" of RM100 due to unable to stamp page. WTF. Then they chop my passport. Wah Lau...... I tot is unable to stamp page...... Now can stamp after pay "fine"?????

Brother, this is very common practice to rip us Singaporean of our money. I also kenna once. That's why everytime must check properly if they got stamped when u go in. If not will have to let them leech when u comes back.

Clit_LickeR
28-06-2007, 08:55 PM
the police there become salesman liao.... "cannot convince, then confuse them".
Their act is like "Ostrich hiding their head into a hole, cannot see danger means no danger liao"..
Their Motto : If You Cant Beat'em... Join'em!
Knn...*&%$#$@$... :mad:

They finally let us go after I paid a "fine" of RM100 due to unable to stamp page. WTF. Then they chop my passport. Wah Lau...... I tot is unable to stamp page...... Now can stamp after pay "fine"?????

Like my bro in law says "You will be FINE after Paying Those Babis thee FINE$..."

Btw, Indo and Phillipines also like dat one leh... :eek:

Orgasmic
29-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Brother, this is very common practice to rip us Singaporean of our money. I also kenna once. That's why everytime must check properly if they got stamped when u go in. If not will have to let them leech when u comes back.

better check passport all the time. one could get JAILED for not having passport stamped.. like the couple from singapore where the guy got jailed and now appealing while the girl jailed for 2 weeks or something.

guy was saf officer. blur cock.

geylangbonker
29-06-2007, 12:43 AM
:mad: knn...nowadays the malaysia customs officers wanna play passport stamping games!!!....who bring in more revenue to their land in the first place!!!
i;ll 100% check properly after passport is return and make the date stamp is there...and immigration card is well-kept upon arrival....they are cunning but not as shrew as we sillypore ppl....wanna play tricks ....really sucks !!

unholymonk
29-06-2007, 12:49 AM
True, nowadays too many white collar pervert liao.... Btw, how ur trip to Mongolia? Got peep at the DJ bathing? Hey, u still want me to help u develop the phone?

unholymonk
29-06-2007, 12:52 AM
:mad: knn...nowadays the malaysia customs officers wanna play passport stamping games!!!....who bring in more revenue to their land in the first place!!!
i;ll 100% check properly after passport is return and make the date stamp is there...and immigration card is well-kept upon arrival....they are cunning but not as shrew as we sillypore ppl....wanna play tricks ....really sucks !!

singaporeans are stupid in some senses, admit it -fellow singaporean

_AXL_
29-06-2007, 12:59 PM
1. we r blaming the m'sian police for the troubles. would sg police be any better in responding to crimes??? i think not. maybe they say they will come at the first instance, but trust me, they will take a long time too... waiting for backup but in fact, wating for the armed criminals have enough time to make their getaway so that the police dont have to face them head-on...

2. we r blaming malay bumis for the trouble. about 60% of m'sia population r them. they form the main race but even with the rulings that blatantly favour them, they cannot get out of their rut. partly due to the reliance on the easy way out and taking advantage of the laws there... complacency is the key. quite a number of the malay guys i encountered in the course of my job r quite high flying too. thus, i believe environment plays a more integral part rather than perks...

3. but it is true that the malay population contributes a larger than average proportion to the convicted rape cases, and with incest, even an alarmingly larger percentage. but then again, chinese have a huge penchant for saving face, so we will never know how many unreported cases there r. my point being, such said rapesin m'sia r probably race motivated, which is why m'sia has a much bigger problem than having rampaging rapists running amok... they have an ongoing race war there... fortunately, the chinese there r passive, cos chinese r usually more concerned with making $$$ than to spend time in political or race issues...:rolleyes: if someone can think of raping tudung clad girls tit-for-tat here, the gangsters in jb would have also already thought of that liao. but why no action from them??? maybe they havent had their own gfs/wives/daughters raped or really too busy making $ lor...

chinese have been discriminated one way or another. ang mohs didnt think enough of us (not anymore but they dont want to admit it, so no one should be told by them we r not good enough, cos the truth is that we r definitely without a hint of doubt, much, much better) and the other asians hate us cos we r shrewd, work hard and have made it while they have not really caught up and probably wont... thus the resentment. these r the consequences of being the elite...;)

as for sgreans, i would think the end of the world will come when a non-malay steps onto the podium to be the m'sian PM... then the country might actually start to prosper and sg will lose out. i m thankful for substandard competition around my country. it makes my lousy gahmen look so much less inept... kekekeke...

Clit_LickeR
29-06-2007, 03:19 PM
i m thankful for substandard competition around my country. kekekeke...

Woah... after so long you still havent die arh?
Heard from my friend hor, you wanna chark mr deep deep about me scared my CO thinggy hor...? :p

knn... i Respect her... Not Scared... :D

_AXL_
29-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Woah... after so long you still havent die arh?
Heard from my friend hor, you wanna chark mr deep deep about me scared my CO thinggy hor...?

knn... i Respect her... Not Scared...

no, havent die... gangsters in korea r quite civilised and not many pervs there go around trying to rape others... so in case u want to know, my OC also safely home.:p

hello uncle, never wanna chark u deep deep hor... just wanted to totally discredit u in front of your friends only mah. scared say scared, respect somemore!!! only u can spout this kind of crap. :rolleyes:

geylangbonker
29-06-2007, 05:41 PM
singaporeans are stupid in some senses, admit it -fellow singaporean

so u said singaporeans are stupid !what makes u said this juz because passports
got cheated by malaysians customes...what i think malaysians are worse...fancy doing such thing and bring bad reputation to their own country...
if u are a malaysian......i felt pathetic for u....!:D

Orgasmic
29-06-2007, 07:19 PM
1. we r blaming the m'sian police for the troubles. would sg police be any better in responding to crimes??? i think not. maybe they say they will come at the first instance, but trust me, they will take a long time too... waiting for backup but in fact, wating for the armed criminals have enough time to make their getaway so that the police dont have to face them head-on...

2. we r blaming malay bumis for the trouble. about 60% of m'sia population r them. they form the main race but even with the rulings that blatantly favour them, they cannot get out of their rut. partly due to the reliance on the easy way out and taking advantage of the laws there... complacency is the key. quite a number of the malay guys i encountered in the course of my job r quite high flying too. thus, i believe environment plays a more integral part rather than perks...

3. but it is true that the malay population contributes a larger than average proportion to the convicted rape cases, and with incest, even an alarmingly larger percentage. but then again, chinese have a huge penchant for saving face, so we will never know how many unreported cases there r. my point being, such said rapesin m'sia r probably race motivated, which is why m'sia has a much bigger problem than having rampaging rapists running amok... they have an ongoing race war there... fortunately, the chinese there r passive, cos chinese r usually more concerned with making $$$ than to spend time in political or race issues...:rolleyes: if someone can think of raping tudung clad girls tit-for-tat here, the gangsters in jb would have also already thought of that liao. but why no action from them??? maybe they havent had their own gfs/wives/daughters raped or really too busy making $ lor...

come when a non-malay steps onto the podium to be the m'sian PM... then the country might actually start to prosper and sg will lose out. i m thankful for substandard competition around my country. it makes my lousy gahmen look so much less inept... kekekeke...

brother,

the malaysian MALAY administration is what irks me. They are damn racist and protective of their own kind. This Never Ending Policy which give place to stupid malay students universities places over 10 A1 Chinese are started by these pigs.

I dont even know how to explain their NEP to kids that I taught. How you expect to say to kids that LOOK, malaysia is such that if u are a malay, u buy houses at 15% discount and if u are a chinese and kena gang-raped and report to police, police never come at all. They listen to your sob story and drive away.

These kids wont believe what i will say to them because in Singapore and other countries, they dont have this "OPEN" racist discrimination policy. Malaysia is by far the most racist and inept country in the world. I am not surprised that economically, they are 200 years behind Singapore even though both started off in the same year with Malaysia having ALL the resources.. the people, the brains, pigs, animals, sand, water, forest etc etc etc. Singapore has god damn nothing but 2 million people.

Look, I dont vote for the PAP and I dont like some of their policies. But Lee kuan Yew is a damn intelligent and cunning man. No one comes close to his intelligence 40 years ago. Singaporean like it or not, have to accept this fact.

_AXL_
30-06-2007, 01:09 AM
complacency is the key. quite a number of the malay guys i encountered in the course of my job r quite high flying too. thus, i believe environment plays a more integral part rather than perks...

just realised that i didnt state that the high flying guys i meet r sgreans educated here. but then, they do get their education fully paid for and beat that, even their stay at the hostels r also paid for in full. but then again, this was in the early 90s. not sure about it now though.

brother,

the malaysian MALAY administration is what irks me. They are damn racist and protective of their own kind. This Never Ending Policy which give place to stupid malay students universities places over 10 A1 Chinese are started by these pigs.

let's face it, bro. there r some discrimination everywhere. every single gahmen in this world will give preference to those if that guarantee votes coming their way. why do u think the british gahmen dont scrap their "dole" policy and the americans have their powerful lobby groups. lobbyists r feared and respected there very much. same thing with sillypore as well. citizens now have much more subsidies than PRs and foreigners. it might not be fair cos these foreigners do pay taxes as well. but then, only citizens have the power to vote...

I dont even know how to explain their NEP to kids that I taught. How you expect to say to kids that LOOK, malaysia is such that if u are a malay, u buy houses at 15% discount and if u are a chinese and kena gang-raped and report to police, police never come at all. They listen to your sob story and drive away.

i would assume that u r m'sian, bro. my condolences. i took some time to read the website malaysia sucks this afternoon and i could see the crap u guys have to put up with the stupidity and the naivety of the mud diggers... welcoming the islamic state idea and such. not to mention the idea of invading sg as well. not very well informed they r.

These kids wont believe what i will say to them because in Singapore and other countries, they dont have this "OPEN" racist discrimination policy. Malaysia is by far the most racist and inept country in the world. I am not surprised that economically, they are 200 years behind Singapore even though both started off in the same year with Malaysia having ALL the resources.. the people, the brains, pigs, animals, sand, water, forest etc etc etc. Singapore has god damn nothing but 2 million people.

i really pity the kids and from what i see with my ex-gf's daughter who was studying in JB, they r not equipped for further studies. but then again, i might be wrong here. however, i do believe in getting monkeys if i paid peanuts. what i understood is that these chinese schools do not get any funding whatsoever.

and trust me, m'sia is not the most discriminating country around... well, at least there r no genocides of a certain race... as for sg, we really have nothing, thus we have to provide ourselves as the product, thus our lives in perpetual slavery.

Look, I dont vote for the PAP and I dont like some of their policies. But Lee kuan Yew is a damn intelligent and cunning man. No one comes close to his intelligence 40 years ago. Singaporean like it or not, have to accept this fact

i can type all nite if i list out the policies that i dont like which they have implemented. yes, sg is like a miracle but everything has its costs. citizens dont feel important and most hope to strike it big, toto or otherwise, so that they can migrate somewhere else. it is in their face but they r still not doing anything about it. courting the rich is stil their main priority and we, the general public, should just be content with making money for the elite few...

LKY, all i can say is that he was ruthless when he needed to be in the early days but bear in mind, the main contributing factor for his success is the fact that he had a meek flock to take care of. no one dared to say anything, even until now cos bankruptcy is not something fun to contemplate about. as for his intelligence, i would say that he married well as well...:D

end of the day, what i want to point out is that there r different sets of problems in every family, every country... so have to live with it. either go with the system or be above the system and get out. no point trying to go against the system. it's futile...

and i m still convinced that given the same set of variables for the sg police to govern JB, corruption will still be prevalent, crimes will go on and their response time will still be no better than the JB police. why? human nature... just my 2 cents... cheers.

heatingup
30-06-2007, 04:24 PM
GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

May 18, 2007

Malaysian Muslims More Likely Than Non-Muslims to Trust Government
Non-Muslims more likely to perceive corruption as widespread
by Nicole Naurath

PRINCETON, NJ -- Muslims in Malaysia are significantly more likely than non-Muslims to favorably view the country's governance, contrary to the pattern that might be expected among more affluent vs. less affluent social groups in a country.

Ethnic Malays and other indigenous groups, which make up the bulk of Malaysia's population, at one time represented an economic underclass relative to the country's Chinese minority. Though, according to Gallup World Poll data, the country's non-Muslim residents still have considerably higher average monthly incomes than its Muslim residents, the economic standing of Malaysia's Muslims has been enhanced since the 1970s by affirmative action policies that provide ethnic Malays and other indigenous groups with privileges in education and business.

These policies have periodically resulted in controversy. In early 2006, for example, a report claiming that the government's goal for 30% of the country's businesses to be Malay-owned had already been exceeded generated rancorous debate.

The conflict may be one reason why, according to a Gallup World Poll conducted in July 2006, Malaysia's non-Muslims tend to hold less favorable perceptions of the government than Muslim residents do. About three in four non-Muslims (73%) perceive corruption to be widespread in the government, compared with about half of Muslims (51%).

Asked whether they have confidence in Malaysia's national government, about two-thirds of non-Muslims (67%) said they do -- considerably lower than the 88% of Muslims who said the same. Similarly, 57% of non-Muslims said they have confidence in the country's judicial system, compared with 79% of Muslim Malaysians.

Survey Methods

Results are based on face-to-face interviews conducted in July 2006 with a randomly selected sample of 1,008 Malaysian residents, aged 15 and older. For results based on the sample of 547 Muslims, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum error attributable to sampling and other random effects is ±5 percentage points. For results based on the sample of 461 non-Muslims, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum error attributable to sampling and other random effects is ±5 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings of public opinion polls.

http://www.gallupworldpoll.com/content/?ci=27622

ladiesman217
30-06-2007, 04:53 PM
I've only been to JB once.
Still i wouldnt take my chances:)

WillamSexsphere
30-06-2007, 08:55 PM
and i m still convinced that given the same set of variables for the sg police to govern JB, corruption will still be prevalent, crimes will go on and their response time will still be no better than the JB police. why? human nature... just my 2 cents... cheers.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and i do respect other's viewpoint, so i shall not comment on the other points raised, right or wrong, but except to correct factually the fallacy of one quoted above about 'same set of variables...'

It is a common complaint used by lazy politicians who think that their flock are docile and do not know how to rationalize for themselves, to sieve thru the facts from stupidity excuse giving notions. They the politicians bleat the same argument regularly.

Since Singapore had always been the scapegoat, then i shall use singapore as an example of plain management common sense. Singapore is just a tiny red dot, and yet, it has various and multiple districts, each headed by qualified but severely scrutinized government servants in the various field and disciplines to serve the population. Each district serves and is directly answerable to its constituents as well as the legislative.

This method has proven successful for 42 years without ANY natural resources other than a port and hardworking pragmatic people, and should one extrapolate on the expansion of such management principles to a larger landmass, who dares say Singapore wouldn’t be as successful? After all, we are pragmatic folks, and rely on facts and figures instead of emotions and hearsays. We have the necessary results to back the statement. But i cant say the same for our neighbour, even if they were to manage just an atoll on Bikini island.

It's human nature to be greedy, but greed can be kept in check. In an equal society, the one who rises above others will be subjected to public scrutiny. No one is spared, not even the ones who claim to be friends of ministers or head a charity foundation.

Thus, do away with the small red dot management comparison against a large land mass. It's so cliché bothering almost onto being nonsensical.

Furthermore, the politician that gave that excuse is slapping his own face for he revealed his and his party's inadequate management, and deserved to be replaced for failing to do the job of governing his country with his party.

Rather, study how it can be done and perfected, if one is truly keen to serve the country as a population leader.

unholymonk
30-06-2007, 11:42 PM
so u said singaporeans are stupid !what makes u said this juz because passports
got cheated by malaysians customes...what i think malaysians are worse...fancy doing such thing and bring bad reputation to their own country...
if u are a malaysian......i felt pathetic for u....!:D

I am a 100% Singaporean who is ready to die for country anytime. Just feel that we are stupid due to the protection our country gave us. I did not claim Malaysian to be smart too...

_AXL_
01-07-2007, 01:51 AM
Since Singapore had always been the scapegoat, then i shall use singapore as an example of plain management common sense. Singapore is just a tiny red dot, and yet, it has various and multiple districts, each headed by qualified but severely scrutinized government servants in the various field and disciplines to serve the population. Each district serves and is directly answerable to its constituents as well as the legislative.

u r entitled to your opinion and your optimism about the sg police force. but i dare say that the current sg police force would not be able to handle the situation in jb due to the following reasons:

1. the prevalence of corruption there. it is now acceptable or should i say normal and likelihood to be caught is very much lowered. thus the question of integrity being in jeopardy.

2. it is easy to be a big fish in a small pond. but being a big fish in a big sea, well, that is what i would call a different league altogether.

3. bear in mind that the response time for the police in sg is also not that great. i have a live example... office auntie reported police when in the midst of the call, her family members chased after a guy who was attempting to break into their family car. the police division, a minute patrol car ride away, took more than half an hour to reach the car park while at this point of time, never did anything else besides taking down details. no attempt was made to try to catch the car thief in real time. question being, time to reach crime scene, thus rendering any immediate arrest or contact with the offender impossible. what took so long??? replicate it in JB? same story. why? see most important point 4.

4. i m a sgrean. general population here r mostly very law abiding and no fear of starving to death, thus creating a natural barrier to commit crimes. JB presents a different story. with racial (in this case, religious as well) hatred left practically unchecked and worse, encouraged!!!, coupled with the lax control of illegal immigrants where basic physiological needs were not met, an entirely new group of criminals r created. one that the sg police has never dealt before, the desperate and ready to fight to the death type!!!

as such, with my few supporting arguments, ignoring the demographics and assuming the ease of replication on a larger land mass would border on naivety and baseless optimism, a trait synonymous with our dear scholars throwing away our cpf monies into bottomless pits...;)

sorry for more nonsensical blabberings and also for the fact that i do not have much confidence in the capabilities of the sg police force. it might be adequate for a meek and "kiasi" population, but pls dont mistake that as strength, just that the opponents r weak... thus making them look good.

babalala
03-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Control the transport system. If a country has a good transport system its crime rate will drop.Some details

usmjordan2
05-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Just read yesterday newspaper

at KL - Kampong bahru

happened 3 case in early jun , 28 jun , 2 jul 07

3 small malay girl ( 7 years old , 5 years old , 6 years old )
been raped by suspect black skin guys ( someone see )

same place , victim are small childrens , the date are very near.

after i read this news , my hot tamper build up and shout out

NNBCCB , the rapist are not human , small kids also rape, one day if i can see any rapist in the action , im sure i will kill the fucker:mad:

usmjordan2
05-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Another one things is to thanks the thread master to create this thread ,
why i thanks to thread master because i can release my unhappyness when i see this type of fucking news, if not will get crazy :mad:

oahpekahsom
05-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Now I wonder if the police are paid better will they do the job better...familiar argument rite..:P

Anyway, it is the same everywhere in the world where the disparity of the rich and poor causes city havoc. The poorer population drawn to the city hoping to get jobs, then cannot get jobs start to rob hence higher crime rate.

For that rapist who drove in a car, this profile does not match. SO this guy is actually able to afford a car preying on the young ones. This guy committed the crime thinking he cannot be caught. So if this guy is ever caught, must kill one to set example for a hundred. Deterent is always the best.

Niceman
05-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Driving does not mean well-to-do... it could be a stolen car or boss car

shiok1968
05-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Driving does not mean well-to-do... it could be a stolen car or boss carI would agree on that esp in MY cos for as low as RM300 a mth, one can drive a second hand proton out on the streets anytime.:rolleyes:

littlesyt
11-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Fully agreed with Bro Shiok1968.
Well, those bastards who did all these crimes, will they be reading all those reports on TV or Newspaper or even in here, SBF?

How will they actually feel about it?

Oops, i guess they MUST BE illiterate to read all the news anyway...

:mad:

sucker22
13-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Just read yesterday newspaper

at KL - Kampong bahru

happened 3 case in early jun , 28 jun , 2 jul 07

3 small malay girl ( 7 years old , 5 years old , 6 years old )
been raped by suspect black skin guys ( someone see )

same place , victim are small childrens , the date are very near.

after i read this news , my hot tamper build up and shout out

NNBCCB , the rapist are not human , small kids also rape, one day if i can see any rapist in the action , im sure i will kill the fucker:mad:

If the victims are malay I can't be bother but most of the victims are chinese then I fucking piss off...how dare those smelly black dick touch our chinese gers all those chow malay shd stone to death! They are such a parasite to human races. The whole world will be much better without all this fucking muslim.

WillamSexsphere
13-07-2007, 10:28 PM
I love children and reports such as these just drive me insane. But before you get zapped to tatters, which i doubt you care (neither do i), as a protest to your overly racial tone, lets do some cold hard rationalizing.

1. You seem to imply that as long as it's a black or brown dick that rapes a chinese, it's a crime, but conversely, if it's a yellow or white dick, you allow it. I am sure that's not what you meant. Probably your rage got the better of you.

It doesnt matter if it is a black, brown, yellow or white dick, as long as it is used to assualt a woman or child, it is a crime. People claim that death sentence is inhuman - no man whatever his authority has the right to send another human to death. I fully agree with it. BUT, those who commit acts against humanity, such as genocide, murders and rape - yes,even rape - are not human. There are no mitigating circumstances, no excuses.

But i do not wish a quick death for these animals. They deserve the death of a thousand cuts. A nail clipped one day, a square inch of flesh cut another, a pin prick to the eye on another. It is a slow death, in payment for the torture they put the victims and their families under. Call me mean, but i am only mean to beasts of the wild that will harm humans. Death is too easy for them.

2. All nation's constitution provides for legal and security means to it's citizens, no matter what race or creed. Thus there is nothing racist about crime. White or black, a crime committed is a crime committed and the nation's leaders will have to tackle it for it is a provision under the constitution and thru the elected legislative. Failing which they must resign or be sacked.

3. Be aware that there may be a bigger picture to the nature of crimes involved. Is this a way to stir up communal feelings - pitting the chinese against indians, indians against malays, malays against chinese, etc?

Be not a fool and fall into the trap of communal stirrings. A crime is a crime and MUST be dealt with, no matter who committed it. Racism matters will have to be addressed in the legislative thru the elected officials, but crime prevention is an act ALL communities must help in the absence or the lack of the security apparatus in a nation.

..why hurt children and women....sigh:(