PDA

View Full Version : Any bro kena molested by a woman before?

Jurassicboy
20-06-2007, 12:50 AM
I have read many bros great stories and wanted to share my own experience which happened to me during my army days.

i downgraded and was posted to a camp where i could book out everyday. thus i had to take a bus to camp everyday in the morning. the bus is packed all the time especially during that time and i always have to stand. on one of the days, i felt something brush against my butt. since the bus was crowded and passengers were all standing so close to each other, i thought it was nothing and continued listening to my discman (yes, no mp3 players back then!). however, after a while, i felt something on my butt again, and this time i was sure it was not a brush as it started pressing! i quickly turned around to see who it was as i scared it was some gay, but could not see who it was.

the person stopped and by that time i was getting damn scared lah! so i turned around and moved a few steps away, hoping to escape. just then, i saw a woman looking right at me! and she was smiling!! i gave her a questioning look and she nodded, as if to tell me that she was the one who molested me. at first i wanted to scream out so that someone would catch her, but when i saw that she was actually quite good looking (MILF type) i kinda got excited.

There were more things which happended after that...

chai1020
20-06-2007, 03:02 AM
Seriously if she is good looking or hav big tits i dun think i will mind :D

Indignant
20-06-2007, 08:32 AM
i gana molested all the time at BS. counted or not?:D

acer1714
20-06-2007, 08:51 AM
i gana molested all the time at BS. counted or not?:Dhaha,like that i also kena molested at least 2 days per week. i also think i handsome leh.:D

ang076
20-06-2007, 09:02 AM
Yes, I was molested by women in HCs..

However, such things are norm because women in such trade want $$$ from horny bros..

Therefore, not counted...

What really counts is that women molest you not because she want $$$, but want sex..:D

faggort
20-06-2007, 11:50 AM
i was molested by a chio chio, revealing big breast girl in Zouk when i was in army 7 years ago. She touch my groin from behind n i erected instantly... :D Cos it is so dark n smokey, minutes later....

My frz told me SHE is a ladyboy , ah gua.... OMG :eek: WTF.
that time still innocent...

mansgp
20-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Yes, I was molested by women in HCs..

However, such things are norm because women in such trade want $$$ from horny bros..

Therefore, not counted...

What really counts is that women molest you not because she want $$$, but want sex..:D

I was molested by a Malaysian Chinese stewardess fren some years ago when she and best fren held her mini birthday party at my place, rented jointly with my male colleague. Being a teetotaller, I had some drinks and was very tired and so I retired to bed early.

Before I could sleep, all 3 of them charged into my room and jumped on my bed. At first we were chatting and laughing and after 10 mins or so, my colleague and the other gal got up, off the lights and left my room, leaving me and the birthday gal alone in the room.

Within moments, the gal cuddled next to me and I felt something prickly brushing my leg. I reach down to touch what caused the prickiness and found to my surprise tat it was her pubic hair. She had stripped completely naked and her pussy was "leaning" on my left thigh. I was at a loss. Having known her for close to a year, I was aware of her interest in me. She is those decent kind who doesn't sleep around. I decided to leave it as it is and go to sleep, thinking tat she probably was too intoxicated or just feeling too hot.

Nothing happened for the next half hour or so. She just cuddle next to me and both of us slept. Next thing woke me was a wet and warm sensation on my dick. There she was doing a bj on me, and licking my balls, my groin, and all the sensitive places. Being a gentleman, I gently pushed her head away and asked her what she's trying to do. She whispered to me she just wanna blow me. I told her she's drunk and then try to pull her back up but it was in vain. In her semi drunkedness, she threatened to shout rape if I stop her from doing it. Knowing how bold and unreasonable an intoxicated person can be, I was afraid she'd really do tat. LL I just lie straight on my bed and let her continue with her fun, with my mind in a dilemma on what will our frenship become from tat day onwards. I had no special feelings for her and I'm not the playboy type.

After about 10 minutes or so, she complained of sore mouth and I took the opportunity to tell her to stop. She insisted and continued and a few minutes later, just before I was about to cum, I quickly push her head away and told her I'm cumming. Instead of stopping, she just made the protesting noise "eerrrrrr" and blew more vigorously until I came into her mouth. Yeah... She swallowed every single drop of it (Lucky me?).

Up till this point of our intimate session, I have not even touched her anywhere. After cleaning myself, I tried to reciprocate her action but she din allow. Instead, she went to sleep soundly in her birthday suit till the next day. It was a near insomnic night for me as I dunno how to face her the next day.

The next morning, the other 2 persons at home gave me a funny look but nobody brought up the topic or asked if anything happened. The gal and myself continued to be frens but we never had another round of intimacy. She continued to stay in one of our spare rooms whenever she flew in and we lost touch 1 year later when she got married and resigned.

Hope the story doesn't bore you.

wildbeast
20-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Many years ago when I was 23 y.o. I was dancing with a female friend in Pleasure dome (now shd be music underground) at phoenix hotel. Suddenly keep feeling some touches on my shoulder, back and butt. I was in Tee and jeans. Went on for 10 plus mins. Turned back and saw 2 ladies grinning away and acting blur. When I turned back third time, they abt to leave the dance floor. When they walk past me, one of them brushed her hand down from my upper back to my butt and pinched me. Btw they are both pretty young babes.

Haiz..... wanna UPz them la of cos. Too bad with this lady pal dancing and one of her kakis also there was my TARGET. Must behave mah!!!!

Until now I still remember their looks. Haaa...

A more recent case was few years back in China Jump(Chijmes). One babe (like Ma bor) dripped her drink on me. I turned ard and she smiled at me. I smiled and resumed my dance. Then she touched my head like sayang a boy. KNN!!!!!! again with a colleague. Must behave to score point again. CCB!!! because this babe looks delicious.

Juz memories now. Haaa.... Cheers

gilagila100
20-06-2007, 02:36 PM
I was molested by a Malaysian Chinese stewardess fren some years ago when she and best fren held her mini birthday party at my place, rented jointly with my male colleague. Being a teetotaller, I had some drinks and was very tired and so I retired to bed early.

Before I could sleep, all 3 of them charged into my room and jumped on my bed. At first we were chatting and laughing and after 10 mins or so, my colleague and the other gal got up, off the lights and left my room, leaving me and the birthday gal alone in the room.

Within moments, the gal cuddled next to me and I felt something prickly brushing my leg. I reach down to touch what caused the prickiness and found to my surprise tat it was her pubic hair. She had stripped completely naked and her pussy was "leaning" on my left thigh. I was at a loss. Having known her for close to a year, I was aware of her interest in me. She is those decent kind who doesn't sleep around. I decided to leave it as it is and go to sleep, thinking tat she probably was too intoxicated or just feeling too hot.

Nothing happened for the next half hour or so. She just cuddle next to me and both of us slept. Next thing woke me was a wet and warm sensation on my dick. There she was doing a bj on me, and licking my balls, my groin, and all the sensitive places. Being a gentleman, I gently pushed her head away and asked her what she's trying to do. She whispered to me she just wanna blow me. I told her she's drunk and then try to pull her back up but it was in vain. In her semi drunkedness, she threatened to shout rape if I stop her from doing it. Knowing how bold and unreasonable an intoxicated person can be, I was afraid she'd really do tat. LL I just lie straight on my bed and let her continue with her fun, with my mind in a dilemma on what will our frenship become from tat day onwards. I had no special feelings for her and I'm not the playboy type.

After about 10 minutes or so, she complained of sore mouth and I took the opportunity to tell her to stop. She insisted and continued and a few minutes later, just before I was about to cum, I quickly push her head away and told her I'm cumming. Instead of stopping, she just made the protesting noise "eerrrrrr" and blew more vigorously until I came into her mouth. Yeah... She swallowed every single drop of it (Lucky me?).

Up till this point of our intimate session, I have not even touched her anywhere. After cleaning myself, I tried to reciprocate her action but she din allow. Instead, she went to sleep soundly in her birthday suit till the next day. It was a near insomnic night for me as I dunno how to face her the next day.

The next morning, the other 2 persons at home gave me a funny look but nobody brought up the topic or asked if anything happened. The gal and myself continued to be frens but we never had another round of intimacy. She continued to stay in one of our spare rooms whenever she flew in and we lost touch 1 year later when she got married and resigned.

Hope the story doesn't bore you.

Wahlauer ... super good opportunity flown away .. sigh ... u shldn't have resisted her approach ...

I think it kinda bruised her ego ... not so easy for a gal to take the initiative and even worse for her to get 'rejected' ... :p

ang076
20-06-2007, 04:53 PM
nice encounter, bro mansgp.

How I wish I had same encounter as yours...
:D

sean69
20-06-2007, 04:56 PM
peronally nvr kenna molested by women b4... damn it!!!!

but my fren was at a nitespot, at the bar ordering a drink... up came 2 chicks beside him .. after a while they started chatting and lo and behold!!! started touching his butt!!!....

my first question to him is... "did you find your wallet missing after they left??" :D

Thai Rak Thai
20-06-2007, 05:35 PM
sexual abuse got count? :(

no_faith
20-06-2007, 06:14 PM
bro TRT, wat happen?:eek:

nitespot, @ bar ordering drink, gals come up.
careful, u never know their drinks are on ur bill. kekeke

always have but dunno counted or not. in crowded mrt esp after work in town, squeeze here and push there, kana jia bah by the OLs.
cant say anyting.:(

The Great Him
20-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Well I got my butt pinched by a pretty girl working in a HC does that count?

ok69
21-06-2007, 02:00 AM
yes .. i got molested before
but is ahgua consider or not ? :D

Jurassicboy
21-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Bro ur story is too short..mabe u can try to write longer abit:p

wanted to know other bros experiences before i continued...

anyway, after i realised who it was who it was who was touching me, i got quite excited because she looked like the lao chio type. about 35-40, can see some wrinkles on her face and i remembered she was wearing this damn tight tank top. from where i was standing, i could see her cleavage lah...she knew i was looking so she bent over to show me more. i nearly fainted! more passengers came so i moved further into the bus and closer to her, now she was directly in front of me. she was sitting, i was standing (actually, something else also standing).

she mouthed the word "hello" to me and her lips were so sexy that all i could do was stare blankly at her. i was thinking this woman just molested me and instead of calling police, i just want to let her continue! as if to know what i was thinking, she moved her handbag close to my groin and use her hand to begin rubbing my didi. i had to try my best not to show any signs on my face and all this time, she just continued staring at me with that cfm look. i then realised that her nipples were standing out through the tank top and knew she wasn't wearing a bra. wah, i just cummed in my pants there and then. after that, she looked at me, shook her head and looked away as if nothing happended.

hope you all like my sharing, pls up me if you do...cos my adventure with this woman (i named her Kitty, cos that was the word on her tank top) didn;t end there...thanks!

eQuipment
28-06-2007, 04:47 PM
i was waitering in velvet long time back. use to serve the same regulars group of OLs at their usual seat. but 1 day, i felt someone having a good time on my butt, proceed to hug me from behind and the hands roam up & down my chest, then proceed down towards my joystick.

at 1st i was shock but looking at the hands + bracelet, i recognise is 1 of the regulars i serve drinks to. i turn around to give her the cheeky frown (naughty aarh?). her freinds all laughing in the background.

she was kind enough to wait for me to finish work, go supper together n drive me home after.

inside the car, she apologise for molesting me, becus she lost a bet with her other frens. i told her i didnt mind, becus she rubbed me just the way i like it. immediately, she face red like tomato. so i laugh n tell her to relax. just dun want her to feel bad.

at the end of the day, we exchange contact and had more meet ups on days convenient :p

billy_bonker
28-06-2007, 07:14 PM
kena rubbed up before in a pub... that was about it....

The Great Him
28-06-2007, 09:10 PM
yes .. i got molested before
but is ahgua consider or not ? :D

The horror! :eek: Since we are sharing might as well tell you guys my worst as well. My worst was by aunties in a bar and another auntie in a chinese massage shop. Did not have a really great day that time.

yslee80my
28-06-2007, 09:23 PM
damn... me get molested by a guy.. and somemore in the lift.. want to run also cannot.. :o :o

Clit_LickeR
28-06-2007, 09:37 PM
never kena before leh...

If she dare molest me..., i dare to rape her...! :D

cheers!

Condom Man
28-06-2007, 10:12 PM
peronally nvr kenna molested by women b4... damn it!!!!

You are not alone. :o

smellycat
28-06-2007, 10:21 PM
never kena before leh...

If she dare molest me..., i dare to rape her...! :D

cheers!

errr.... bro, if its an ugly fugly girl i think you will run away liao :D

strong
28-06-2007, 10:34 PM
KNN !! Damn Moron asking this type of question....Grown up lei...
We are here to share our sexual experience not turn us off.......

Bonesmen
28-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Nope, no such luck!! :(

However I do have those relative aunties who like to touch here, touch there when they are talking to you. Counted boh??

Bonesmen
28-06-2007, 11:19 PM
--Sorry double post!!-- :(

Zedex5
29-06-2007, 07:11 AM
A drunk girl was trying to unbutton my shirt in a club once... does that count? :p Wasn't molest in the strictest sense since there wasn't any naughty touching, but she was trying to strip me... IN PUBLIC!!! :p

dcrusader
29-06-2007, 09:59 AM
ya....me kana b4. by a man! a darn handsome man some more!
it was 1992, fresh out (still virgin) frm U, was attached temp at Sector A, Suntec city Project.
One tall handsome chap (looks like T Kaneishiro) was hyper friendly and invited me for lunch. what the heck..obliged lor...
Drove down to Marina Bay, had a good meal and a pleasant chat.
Wat transpired next was totally unexpected. He drove back to site and parked at basement Marina Square. He suggested we rest abit since we're still early. obliged lor..suddenly, he placed his hand on my thigh :eek: (near groin)!
WDF! I scrambled out of the car and bolted down Marina Boulevard never to be seen again...
I wa entrapped by my then innocence. Thinkin back, i wonder wat would have happened if i stayed...A free blow? Perhaps i should have stayed on...hahahahha:D

motard
29-06-2007, 10:09 AM
I wa entrapped by my then innocence. Thinkin back, i wonder wat would have happened if i stayed...A free blow? Perhaps i should have stayed on...hahahahha:D

Don't mind me but do you happen to be bi-sexual or gay?

My experience, walking along lor XX and got molested by the indonesian FLs, not just one but a few. Counted?

wuqing666
29-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Dunno mine counted.

I was on my business trip and was lucky to be upgraded to 1st class. The cabin on that day was not full and I had a luxury of having an empty seat next to my window seat. Ordered an orange juice, placed it onto the glass holding platform on the arm rest between the seats. Worked on my laptop.

In the middle of my work, I accidentally knocked onto the glass of OJ. The glass took a spin axiling on the base and shit! Jun jun landed on the groin area of my pant! More than half glass-full of spill!

Kudos to good cust svc by SQ gals. One dashed to clear the surrounding mess while the other (chio one in her late 20’s) brought a few hand towels over. Before I could react, to my surprise, she attempted to dry my pant. She rubbed and due to the qty of the spill, squeezed the portion of my ‘pant’ that was wetted. My position enable me having a good time viewing her lovely pair of C cupped melons while my little bro enjoying the rub and squeeze! She was doing the task based on good cust svc attitude and only realized she was actually working on my sensitive part when I myself couldn’t tahan the shoick and had a hard on. I felt a bit embarrass. We exchanged eye contact. She put on a shy smile but OMG she continued her ‘cleaning’. It was only after a good few minutes that I signalled her and excused myself to the gent.

A wonderful experience and thks to the gal.

eQuipment
29-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Don't mind me but do you happen to be bi-sexual or gay?

My experience, walking along lor XX and got molested by the indonesian FLs, not just one but a few. Counted? hahahaha. indonesian street walker like to gorek joystick when u walk close enough. stand there talk cock negotiate price also can be quite fun also. got 1 time, when my freind go try indon mina, i wait 1 corner smoke to wait for him. then one sweet looking mina come ask for cigarette from me, "sayang, sia nak sak rokok, kasi satu boleh tak?" i tell her "aku got cigar", wha........ she almost want to undo my pants on the spot.

counted as sexual assualt? :eek:

dcrusader
29-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Don't mind me but do you happen to be bi or gay?

My experience, walking along lor and got molstd by the indonesian FLs, not just one but a few. Counted?

sorry to disappoint u bro...
i am as straight as you can get...
bread n butter man.....
when i said "get a free blow frm a man", i was juz kiddin..:o
sorry if i had aroused u in any way.....
kindly look elsewhere if u wanna find a partner....hahaha...:D

super_manny
29-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Long long time ago, when I was 15y.o., Nottingham Forest came to S'pore and I went National Stadium to watch them play against S'pore.... After the match, we went down to the player's exit to get some autographs...

The stadium had some chest high barricade railings on the sides of the exit, and lucky me and a few friends were there early and we had the spots directly behind the railing.

The players started to come out as the crowd thickened, and I suddenly felt someone's body pressing me from behind.... It was a rather plump lady... about 20+y.o., I turned around and saw that there wasn't crowd pushing her forward... so dunno why she leaned her whole frontal body against my back....

Worst came when Stan Collymore came out... the lady started jumping up and down while still leaning against me and she put her hands on my shoulder.... I could feel her boobs bouncing up and down on my back... :o (At 15y.o. of course I steam liao lah)... The whole thing lasted for about 10 mins... and I was quite embarassed then, and didn't turn back again until I felt her move away....

It was really an awkward experience... dunno if it'll count as a molest....

Clit_LickeR
29-06-2007, 03:43 PM
if its an ugly fugly girl i think you will run away liao

If her waist is not more than 26.... try me... :eek: :D
Cheers!

eQuipment
29-06-2007, 05:28 PM
...................The players started to come out as the crowd thickened, and I suddenly felt someone's body pressing me from behind.... It was a rather plump lady... about 20+y.o., I turned around and saw that there wasn't crowd pushing her forward... so dunno why she leaned her whole frontal body against my back....

Worst came when Stan Collymore came out... the lady started jumping up and down while still leaning against me and she put her hands on my shoulder.... I could feel her boobs bouncing up and down on my back... :o (At 15y.o. of course I steam liao lah)... The whole thing lasted for about 10 mins... and I was quite embarassed then, and didn't turn back again until I felt her move away....

It was really an awkward experience... dunno if it'll count as a molest.... i think lidis is consider she unconsiously use her body to make u rubba her. if she molest u, mean she touch your kuku or play your karchng.

salla6ue
30-06-2007, 11:19 AM
back in my poly days, i went to a chalet with my poly friends and all of us got quite drunk and retired to bed...

in the mist of the night, we saw a girl crawl up to a guy she liked, who was dead drunked, and started giving him a bj. things started getting more hot and she got up and cowgirl the guy. her moanings were damn horny... :eek:

my gf and i who was peeping and cuddling in another bed in a corner was so turned on we started hj each other...

the next day, that girl just left and never say anything and the guy also blur blur don't know wat happened last nite...

ladiesman217
30-06-2007, 05:05 PM
if only i had such luck

asdfghjkl
30-06-2007, 11:52 PM
WDF! I scrambled out of the car and bolted down Marina Boulevard never to be seen again...

i also shocked by the guy.. ;)

kool_kit
30-06-2007, 11:56 PM
mine also happened in my poly days. me n my frens were drunk and most of them retired to the bed n slp. i went to the toilet to piss before i slp. when i come out of the toilet. i was suddenly pinned to the wall by my girl classmate. dint really talked to her much in class. anyway she was really kissing n touching me all over, even trying to force her tongue in me. normally i would react. but she is an indian :eek: not trying to be racist here but im not interested. i kept trying to push her away but she just wont budge. (i was really skinny back then and she was much bigger size then me) luckily she said she wanted to pee n went inside the toilet. taking this chance i quickly went n lie on the bed with my shrivelled cock facing down. 1 of a kind...

no_faith
02-07-2007, 04:20 PM
back in my poly days, ...in the mist of the night, we saw a girl crawl up to a guy she liked, who was dead drunked, and started giving him a bj. things started getting more hot and she got up and cowgirl the guy. her moanings were damn horny...
in the poly days, for a gal do such ting, i only can tink of that is
ur fren must be kan pua si bei yan dao.:D

i was suddenly pinned to the wall by my girl classmate...she was really kissing n touching me all over, even trying to force her tongue in me...i kept trying to push her away but she just wont budge. (i was really skinny back then and she was much bigger size then me...
wa lau, tio force.
lucky she gave up or else the next morning, every1 might see u crying beside her who is biting a toothpick(juz finish a gd meal).:D

gilagila100
02-07-2007, 06:25 PM
no faith ... hahaha .. ur comments damn funny ... :D

SG_FUN
02-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Last year when i was in the mrt during the morning rush hour, a lady ( i guess near 40, average looking gal) was squeezing me into the center and she was facing me. After a while, i felt something squeezing at my shaft...oh it was good but then when i saw her she quickly stopped and then the next stop reach and she quickly ran away.....

The touch was good though not from a young gal ;-)

dcrusader
03-07-2007, 07:13 AM
i also shocked by the guy..
u mean u were one of his victim too back in Suntec 1992?;)
I wonder whatever happened to him/her?
perhaps soliciting area Changi Pt nowadays? hahaha..:D

sean69
03-07-2007, 01:41 PM
ok.. my turn..

i remember i was quite young then .. probably Pri 2 or 3... used to visit my uncle and stay over during the school holidays..

now.. my female cousin was about 5 to 6 years older than me.. one day .. she got me into her bedroom and started taking off her shorts and panties.. being young and blur.. i thot she wanted to play some games... actually, she was trying to get me to lick her .. trying to con me by telling me it is very sweet...

at that time.. er.. it din really look appetizing.. so i din do it.. :p ... looking back, not my loss as she is not chio.. kinda fat.. :D

man oh man... she is probably in sec 1 or 2.. wonder where she gets this kind of idea considering it is almost 30 years back!!!!

so how?? counted as kena molested or not?

shuaige84
03-07-2007, 01:57 PM
ok.. my turn..

i remember i was quite young then .. probably Pri 2 or 3... used to visit my uncle and stay over during the school holidays..

now.. my female cousin was about 5 to 6 years older than me.. one day .. she got me into her bedroom and started taking off her shorts and panties.. being young and blur.. i thot she wanted to play some games... actually, she was trying to get me to lick her .. trying to con me by telling me it is very sweet...

interesting encounter hehe :D how i wish my cousins do tat to me :D

AmericanExpress
03-07-2007, 02:13 PM
went for MRI and radiologist quite young and pretty touch here touch there made my pain go away at that time and u guy knoe MRI must wait quite awhile right? i sleep inside the tube dream of that SGH radiologist result not out yet dont know if they capture my rod hard actually what does MRI detect? :o

slyer
04-07-2007, 01:43 PM
i rmb there was once i have lao sai and i went to polyclinic to see doc. i enter the room n saw a female doc nt bad looking. she ask me to lie down n her hand touch my stomach area n press press n ask me pain or nt :D then i can feel her hand is getting closer to my didi n she brush my didi ...make me feel paiseh dunno she purposely or accidentally :D

no_faith
04-07-2007, 01:50 PM
how come i got tis jav doctor and patient scene appear in my mind?:D

eQuipment
04-07-2007, 03:01 PM
actually, i don't know to count myself lucky or not. sometimes i just consider it accidental. but, sometimes, the things that happen is not so accidental, when i think back.

some yrs back, there used to be the zouk out beach party, there's usually foam party and many stuff. as usual, being a buaya, i'd join my pals in the foam party, cos we just wanna try our luck with the bikini clad babes. just thinking of the foam n soap drenched bodies+wet tshirt or bikini, is enough to raise the flag post.

there was 1 time when a bunch of cute gals came to mingle with us, my pals n i felt some spanks on our butts, 2 very bold gals actually kneel down to play with our stick under our boardshorts. my pal went solo after hooking up with 1 of the gals, they must have done it in the bushes. i took my new found freind, did it in 1 of the distant toilets off siloso beach.

mike2006
04-07-2007, 03:55 PM
actually, i don't know to count myself lucky or not. sometimes i just consider it accidental. but, sometimes, the things that happen is not so accidental, when i think back.

Got wear rubber?

~|@|~
04-07-2007, 03:58 PM
went for MRI and radiologist quite young and pretty touch here touch there made my pain go away at that time and u guy knoe MRI must wait quite awhile right? i sleep inside the tube dream of that SGH radiologist result not out yet dont know if they capture my rod hard actually what does MRI detect?

hehehe... i got a similar experience at TTSH when i got warded for some stupid virus. had to do an ultrasound test on my lower body so got assigned to this test room with a SYT ultrasound technician. she looked very young (around 18) and sweet. small body, those petite type. i guess she was either a trainee or attachement student from some poly. so took off my shirt and she put her hands and the ultrasound probe on my liver and tummy area. move around and brush on my didi a few times. too bad cannot make a move on her. too dangerous :o :D

tomvoyeur
05-07-2007, 03:26 AM
actually, i don't know to count myself lucky or not.

Confirm plus chop, its VERY lucky!!!! :D

too bad cannot make a move on her. too dangerous

Y??? Btw which part of ur lower body was under review at that time LOL?? :rolleyes:

eQuipment
05-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Got wear rubber? rubber of cos mus have lah, never leave home without it. I always must have 1 or 2 standby inside wallet or key pouch. got flavour 1 is for her to enjoy the BJ, featherlite is for the bonk. bonk extension enhancer ring also clip to the key ring for standby.

eQuipment
05-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Confirm plus chop, its VERY lucky!!!! tahnks bro. but actually is not say very lucky lah. some also not chio. some i don't feel interested to hook up with. but then, since is a FOC, then mai hiam lah. just tell myself - cove the face, fire the base.

eh, sorry a bit off topic liao. is about kena molest by woman. i should stop talkin about FOC bonk.

eQuipment
11-08-2007, 12:07 PM
national day bring my pregnant OC2b to go gai gai, becos long time no bring her go romantic. she say she want see firework, if dun bring her go see firework, wait next time the baby will lau nuah when think about firework.

wapiang, i also bobian, pregnant lady have the advantage, so we go city hall, take the escalator. bcos my OC2b pregnant so i must careful, let up go on escalator, then i support behind, dun wait fall down, then i hongkan.

then suddenly i kena chuah! i feel got somebody hand on my karchng, i faster check blindspot, then saw is 1 girl smile at me, i smile back at her, then i look infront pretend nothing happen (her hand still grab lower to my thigh). i also dun know wat to do, when reach the top, faster drag OC2b into raffles city. OC2b ask me y i ganjiong forework also never start, i just anyhow make excuse say i farted, then must faster run, wait ppl know is i fart.

OC2b laughing until face red red.

slyer
11-08-2007, 12:24 PM
hehehe... i got a similar experience at TTSH when i got warded for some stupid virus. had to do an ultrasound test on my lower body so got assigned to this test room with a SYT ultrasound technician. she looked very young (around 18) and sweet. small body, those petite type. i guess she was either a trainee or attachement student from some poly. so took off my shirt and she put her hands and the ultrasound probe on my liver and tummy area. move around and brush on my didi a few times. too bad cannot make a move on her. too dangerous

ur experience same as mine just that for me its a female doc in polycilnic touching my stomach area n brush my didi few times... everytime she brush my didi it grows bigger :D

KingBong
13-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Not me, but molested by didi with her tongue :p

itrr
15-08-2007, 05:06 AM
During my ns days on a nights off, i didn't wanted to book in, so go n keng MC...Decided to go to my regular doc,but wtf nv open...Thinking that bo bian liao, have to book in. Suddenly rememeber there was another clinic few blocks away..Walked there, luckily still opened. But sil*** cr*** , Wah lan, "liao chor". Ns days where got money???? Sigh, no choice, really no mood to go back camp that day.

Registered and waited. Luckily bo lang that day, opened the door and saw a young female doc. Maybe late twenties? Body ok, quite fair with B cuppies. Well what the heck, i need a mc more then anything else! As you know if you say laosai, they like to ask how many times laosai..since when..eat what.. then ask you lie down and press your stomach here and there.So as usual, i lie down on my back, she lifted my t-shirt and started to press on my stomach, left, right..slowly down to somewhere above the public hair area. Then she give me a funny look when i tell her non of the spot she press hurts. Then suddenly she tell me to remove my pants! I was shocked, simi lan?! I want a mc only leh!! At first i said don't want, keko i think, what the heck. See what she want. As she turned around to prepare her stuff, i took off my pants leaving my undies on. Then she looked at me with the funny look again. Your underwear too.

At that time i already feel v cold as the aircon was blasting.. wah lan, siao liao..Take off underwear and lay down. Knn, trying my best not to steam but can't control, steam halfway! Wah lan eh, my face red like fuck. She turned and saw my half steam dick but i guess she was not affected. Suddenly i feel v high exposing my kkj infront of her. Turned over she said, spread my legs and exposing my hairy crack, i was damn paiseh. She wore a glove and applyed some KY, told me it will hurt abit as she is trying to determine what stage of dirreora i was in before she prescribe the right medicine. Wah lan, :( siao liao, gonna get fuck in the butt, but she slowly inserted in and actually it felt quite shiok.

After awhile of digging, finally it's over. She asked me weather am i in army and was the food in the army ok for me. She said that she didn't find any signs of laosai in me and asked if i came to keng mc anot. All these while i was standing facing her, i damn lost liao, kena exposed, talk to her half naked. Somemore now my dick is fully steam...she looked at my dick and grin , "hello, dress up", i'am getting shy here. Wah, upon hearing this i suddenly rememeber i forgot to dress up! :eek: Faster pull up my pants and luckily she gave me a 1day mc. Before i went out she still tell me, "If you gonna keng laosai in army, the doc won't be a female doc hor."

.........Wah lan, paisei...faster walked out...Paid and left..

louis2002
15-08-2007, 09:29 AM
I always kena molest by PRC & Indo FL when walking down district GL….. Can count????I always kena molest by PRC & Indo FL when walking down district GL….. Can count????:D

Cheers....

old_yet_horny
15-08-2007, 11:25 AM
...damn lost liao, kena exposed, talk to her half naked. Somemore now my dick is fully steam...she looked at my dick and grin , "hello, dress up", i'am getting shy here. Wah, upon hearing this i suddenly rememeber i forgot to dress up! :eek: Faster pull up my pants and luckily she gave me a 1day mc. Before i went out she still tell me, "If you gonna keng laosai in army, the doc won't be a female doc hor."

.........Wah lan, paisei...faster walked out...Paid and left..

Bro itrr...

Freakin funny experience..:D

U damn bloody horny..

whelan22
15-08-2007, 12:25 PM
well done bro itrr. your story will encourage a lot of bros here to go and keng mc for diarrhoea liao :P but i never heard of this kind of treatment before for diarrhoea leh. maybe she likes you ;)

gilagila100
15-08-2007, 12:26 PM
pm us the location of the clinic leh ...

all sbf bros go swamp there n keng for mc ... make the female doc peng san ... hahaha

itrr
16-08-2007, 12:53 AM
Whelan22 bro, either you haven been to army, never keng laosai before, or keng laosai but never kena such treatment..I'am sure some of the bros here kena before....come on, don't be shy.. own up...:D

Not all docs go through such a procedure, don't know i heng or suay. But i was damn paisei that day. :rolleyes:

eQuipment
16-08-2007, 05:00 PM
well done bro itrr. your story will encourage a lot of bros here to go and keng mc for diarrhoea liao :P but i never heard of this kind of treatment before for diarrhoea leh. maybe she likes you ;) she not allow to have sex with patient during working in clinic, so she use finger attack his g-spot help him feel shiok. if she poke him a bit more, maybe he will not laosai, but will lao sperm.

zack06
16-08-2007, 08:52 PM
my experience rather mild. actually not sure if the lady on purpose or not.

Anyways, I was off work on the MRT back home. Seldom grab the metal pole but that day very crammed (not much leg space for good balance) and happen to stand infront of pole, so grab lor.

Then at one of the interchange, U know, pple exit and come in to fill the space. Just before the train stop, (habitually) I biuo out the window see got any nice eyecandy. Got a brief eye-contact with a mid30s lady. blue tight cotton tanktop. actually not bad looking.

Door open, people exit and she rush in beside me and hug the pole like koala bear. The metal pole is those that split into 3 bars and she go and hug the one I am holding on to -.-

I was holding the pole with my right hand (slightly above my waist level) with my left palm grabbing my right forearm. She was grabbing the pole with both hands slightly above mine. Then I felt my left hand got contact with her body.

Walau, was so tempted to move my fingers to 'feel' her coz I half suspect she did it on purpose. (I look young and innocent lor, so maybe she fancy me ley?) But was thinking maybe is the train crowded and she like to hug the pole lor. She diagonally beside me, but coz she is shorter, oso cannot see her expression.

So after a while I thought better be gentleman, I put my left hand off my right forearm... erm, at least if I enjoy the cheap thrill, it will not be so obvious. I was still grabbing the pole with my right arm and her side of the body was now in contact with my forearm. Now I could feel the warmth from her body better.

I didn't feel any hump coz the contact point was like at the side of her body slightly below her boobs. But I could notice her figure and she had at least a B + top and a very slim waist. The cotton tanktop gave a very nice smooth texture ^___^ and mmmm it was warm....

Throughout the rest of the 15mins ride, her body was stuck to my forearm with very light and constant pressure. And I was steaming, and didi was hard and my right ear was red and hot from the cheap excitement. I became a bit conscious of the surrounding and was hoping noone noticed me in that state, but still I held onto the pole in the same position (even when it gradually became less crowded.

During the entire ordeal, I was hoping she'd make a further move (I mean if I was her meal, I wasn't resisting lor. Eat me Grrr...) But no ley, she didn't move her body. But at one time, her fingers (her 2 hands were right above mine on the pole) were like scratching (gently) on my hand for like 5 seconds. And I was wondering if she wanted to scratch her hand but accidentally scratched mine instead.

keke. it was really cheap thrill la. but i enjoy lor. I even missed 2 stops so I could linger longer with her. I could still feel the warm sensation on my forearm for at least 10 mins after I left the train o.O

til now, still wondering if I could have made an advancement or do something to confirm if she was toying me.

no_faith
16-08-2007, 08:53 PM
...Registered and waited. Luckily bo lang that day, opened the door and saw a young female doc. Maybe late twenties? Body ok, quite fair with B cuppies.... i lie down on my back, she lifted my t-shirt and started to press on my stomach, left, right..slowly down to somewhere above the public hair area. Then she give me a funny look when i tell her non of the spot she press hurts. Then suddenly she tell me to remove my pants!...Your underwear too...story cut short, watz the clinic no? u got her name?
:D

Night Raven
16-08-2007, 11:26 PM
My female co-worker grabbed my ass once :D But that was in retaliation against me brushing my shoe against her butt when she was squatting down to plug in her hp charger :P

itrr
17-08-2007, 12:59 AM
700plus yishun. Below popular bookstore. But that was few years ago. Now still working anot i don't know.. Don't end up kena sodomised by a male doc :D Don't remember name liao sorry

eQuipment
17-08-2007, 03:52 PM
I was holding the pole with my right hand (slightly above my waist level) with my left palm grabbing my right forearm. She was grabbing the pole with both hands slightly above mine. Then I felt my left hand got contact with her body. ..........I didn't feel any hump coz the contact point was like at the side of her body slightly below her boobs. But I could notice her figure and she had at least a B + top and a very slim waist. The cotton tanktop gave a very nice smooth texture ^___^ and mmmm it was warm....

Throughout the rest of the 15mins ride, her body was stuck to my forearm with very light and constant pressure. .........During the entire ordeal, I was hoping she'd make a further move (I mean if I was her meal, I wasn't resisting lor. Eat me Grrr...) But no ley, she didn't move her body. But at one time, her fingers (her 2 hands were right above mine on the pole) were like scratching (gently) on my hand for like 5 seconds. And I was wondering if she wanted to scratch her hand but accidentally scratched mine instead.... lidat consider kena molested meh? inside cramp bus & MRT is so common for hand touch hand, karchng rub karchng leh.

eQuipment
17-08-2007, 03:55 PM
I was holding the pole with my right hand (slightly above my waist level) with my left palm grabbing my right forearm. She was grabbing the pole with both hands slightly above mine. Then I felt my left hand got contact with her body. ..........I didn't feel any hump coz the contact point was like at the side of her body slightly below her boobs. But I could notice her figure and she had at least a B + top and a very slim waist. The cotton tanktop gave a very nice smooth texture ^___^ and mmmm it was warm....

Throughout the rest of the 15mins ride, her body was stuck to my forearm with very light and constant pressure. .........During the entire ordeal, I was hoping she'd make a further move (I mean if I was her meal, I wasn't resisting lor. Eat me Grrr...) But no ley, she didn't move her body. But at one time, her fingers (her 2 hands were right above mine on the pole) were like scratching (gently) on my hand for like 5 seconds. And I was wondering if she wanted to scratch her hand but accidentally scratched mine instead.... lidat consider kena molested meh? inside cramp bus & MRT is so common for hand touch hand, karchng rub karchng leh.

bigmannow
25-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Intereesting thread............anymore from TS?

S'awright
25-08-2007, 09:22 PM
It's only consider molest if the women is not pretty or too old. If it's a sweet young pretty girl...S'awright! She can 'molest' me anytime anywhere. :D

OceanEleven
26-08-2007, 12:50 PM
sexual abuse got count? :(

You refering to that time where you got cornered and got a BBBJ from that Kopi Tiam Ah Soh is it? :D

Prince Qin
27-08-2007, 08:25 AM
haha.
for me i think not considered molest.
I was in my NS days and I always experience pain at my private part when I jump from the low ramp during SOCs so the MO referred me to a urologistat TTS Hospital.

I went thinking that it will be a guy doctor but when It was my turn to go in. I saw that it was a lady female doctor in her late twenties or early thirties.
the best part was when she said, go behind the curtain and take off your pants i need to check
haha. I was so high and I was in my No3. too bad nothing happened and she just checked and she did touched it here and there. haa. Her name still lingers in my mind... dr dawn dr dawn..

eQuipment
31-08-2007, 11:15 AM
that day go home quite late after work, i was sitting in the back row of the dbl deck bus, in the corner 1 malay girl, maybe mid or late 20s quite nice figure but the looks normal only. it was long journey, put on earphone listen to mp3 then i slowly doze off. then i horny, so my cock harden a bit.

later, i feel her head lean on my shoulder, i thought she also doze off. anyway, she smell nice, so i also bochup. suddenly she woke me up, becos her hand resting on my lap. but i too tired, so i doze off again.

awhile later, she really wake me up, grab my balls & cock. i kena shock, wake up to enjoy the fun. but the fun only for awhile, becos i have to drop off. she ask me for phone number but i dare not give, wait her 'ah bang' bring motor gang come find me, i die.

clivevin
13-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Was once in a bus during my lower secondary school day. I was dozing off while sitting down on my seat. Then suddenly I felt something rubbing against my shoulder. My shoulder felt something soft with a "valley" rubbing against it. I open my eye slightly to see what is that rubbing and saw a lady wearing a dress with her bottom front part rubbing on my shoulder and it really feel good at that time. I pretend to continue sleeping, but too bad she alight the bus after awhile, guess she might have cum before she slight. :D

STK01
14-09-2007, 11:25 AM
About 2-3 months back I was at Orchard Plaza to recee the place looking out for massage joints..

I was waiting for the lift at level 3 to go downstairs when a lady in her 30s, walking past me toward her shop. She has CMI looks asked me seductively, 'want massage?'

I shook my head.... and before I knew it, when she walked past me, she hit my butt lightly:D

counted as molest or not? Hehehe

tomvoyeur
14-09-2007, 12:27 PM
counted as molest or not? Hehehe

Yes!!!!Arrest her!! :D

some_
14-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Yes!!!!Arrest her!! :D

hey tomvoyeur you sure? we touch other guys you want us arrested but if you are the one got molested? im sure you will say can you do it again? lolzzzz kust kidding :p

eQuipment
15-09-2007, 10:33 AM
few night ago meet frens supper at GL, after supper go walk walk. then cut thru the rd got many indon cewek. relak 1 corner to bio the sexy ceweks, then tio ambush. 1 playful cewek from behind, hug my hip then use hand gorek my kukujiao. shiok, then mai tu liao t,ok cock wif her a bit. then she jio 2 more playful frens come to play with my 2 frens.

no need tink to much liao, go inside pay up then play propely.

shuaige84
15-09-2007, 11:57 AM
recently i was taking bus and to my surprise a syt who stood beside me bend forward towards me n i have a full view of her clevage n can feel her breasts caressing my arms. not only that i can hear her breathing n feel her breath. dunno she did on purpose or wad cos that bus is not very packed. :D

STK01
15-09-2007, 04:22 PM
not only that i can hear her breathing n feel her breath.

Bro, u should also let her hear you breathing heavily and then see how she react! :D

Should not waste this opportunity and look at my signature. Hehe.

tomvoyeur
15-09-2007, 04:39 PM
hey tomvoyeur you sure? we touch other guys you want us arrested but if you are the one got molested? im sure you will say can you do it again? lolzzzz kust kidding

Depends on who is feeling me up LOL...

recently i was taking bus and to my surprise a syt who stood beside me bend forward towards me n i have a full view of her clevage n can feel her breasts caressing my arms. not only that i can hear her breathing n feel her breath. dunno she did on purpose or wad cos that bus is not very packed.

Seduction in progress...:p

Bro, u should also let her hear you breathing heavily and then see how she react!

Should not waste this opportunity and look at my signature. Hehe.

So how many once in a lifetime adventures do u have, bro??

STK01
15-09-2007, 04:42 PM
So how many once in a lifetime adventures do u have, bro??

Not many lah... u know me u should know I am a quiet and reserved guy, not very expressive about my sexual fantasies in real life. Hahaha. :D

tomvoyeur
15-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Not many lah... u know me u should know I am a quiet and reserved guy, not very expressive about my sexual fantasies in real life. Hahaha.

U dun express it in words but u act it out ma!!!! :D

STK01
15-09-2007, 05:03 PM
recently i was taking bus and to my surprise a syt who stood beside me bend forward towards me n i have a full view of her clevage n can feel her breasts caressing my arms. not only that i can hear her breathing n feel her breath. dunno she did on purpose or wad cos that bus is not very packed. :D

If I were to act it out and not express in words in the above situation, hehehe

I will turn my face towards her tits and bury my face into them!!!:D

kewlest
15-09-2007, 11:10 PM
If I were to act it out and not express in words in the above situation, hehehe

I will turn my face towards her tits and bury my face into them!!!:D

sounds like a good idea :D

randyboy73
17-09-2007, 05:05 PM
1996, Warehouse disco, Melbourne.

New hot spot opened, so me gf and I went down with another couple to soak in the atmosphere. Stayed there for about 2 hours, thought the music sucked, so decided to head to Metro instead. Took the shortcut across the dance floor when I felt someone's hand squeezing my dick through my jeans. Woa.. though my gf trying to be funi, but turned around to see a giggling viet chick who looked real cute. Too bad my initial reaction was an excalmation of WTF. Needless to say, with my gf around, no chance to hit on her... too bad.

tomvoyeur
18-09-2007, 03:01 AM
Too bad my initial reaction was an excalmation of WTF. Needless to say, with my gf around, no chance to hit on her... too bad.

WTF = Wan to F**K???? :D

desk13
18-09-2007, 05:57 AM
Needless to say, with my gf around, no chance to hit on her... too bad.

Too bad, such opportunity don't come easy

eQuipment
06-05-2009, 10:57 AM
for those of us who frequent LSB, we handle the mic, girls handle our mic. i think that is quite SOP. but over the labour day wkend, went for short holiday with OC & sis-in-law to Sydney. itinerary was to go there catch up with their childhood friend there, the friend was very hospitable, untill she extended hospitality to my lower region whenever OC and sis-in-law too busy shopping & swiping my card.

knn, maybe they arrange for their friend to be decoy, distract me, so they can spend $ like water. wasted, should have pump the friend since she seem like she had needs to be fulfilled.

nettyworms
06-05-2009, 11:17 AM
guys i am here to share with you a short paedophine story hope u guys dun get offended...

when i was young , around primary 1-2 i used to roam around toapayoh as i lived near there ...

i everyday go central there play arcade then play with friends do all sorts of stuff, 1 day i met this guy in the arcade who is a MUTE . yea hes mute he cant talk but he can hear.

i only realised he is a gay paedophile when 1 day i saw him while going to my arcade and he asked me to come come come using hand signals ....

i went with him to a staircase and he started to pull down my pants and masturbate for me . i was young that time and didnt know how to cum so i just let him do so as i thought it was ok .

come to think of it now...i really really really felt disgusted

anyway that was like 8-9 years back and it was the past

i didnt go like very traumatised like girls getting raped going crazy and emo and all sorts of stuff.. i some sort of got over it

EDIT : this is a 100% true no spicing up story :)

Bangster
06-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Hold your breath now...

for the truth is about to be spilled...

I ....
......am.......
.................the........
..............................MUTE guy!
I can't talk but I can type and read.
no lah..just joking...dont be scared..
heehee was just wondering what would you do if he happens to reply to you here with the above confession

Criminalz
06-05-2009, 01:18 PM
phew...lucky you got over it. if not you will be turning into some serial killer gunning for all mute, dear and gay pedophile or become a gay pedophile yourself.

LiBai
06-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Sorry to hear that.

Phuture
06-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Was at the old Devils Bar last time. When leaving the place, some chick rabba-ed my backside!!! I turned round and gave her a smile, but could not do more cos was with my FB at that time.. if i was alone, sure "on" one!!!! :P

But yeah.. thats my 1 and only encounter..

Peugeot
06-05-2009, 07:24 PM
how about sexually harrassed by my gf Twin sister? Both look exactly same but think my gf out to play me so had her sister to rubba me during a drinking session. And you know what, she is now my FB.. haa :)

kwaychup
06-05-2009, 08:19 PM
I also have an encounter to share around 4-5yrs back.

went clubbing with my collegue to chinablack,
which he ask 1 girl classmate to join us, but to our surprise that girl brought around 3-4 friends. thus it was 2 guys with 4-5 girls. :D
my collegue's friend was those small petite type, among her friends was 1 stunner, around 1.75m tall and with C or D cup. me and my friend were like just :O when we saw her

we was partying 1/2 way thru i went to bought a jug of LIT or Burbon for them to share.
While slurping on my vodka, i felt someone groping my ass cheeks, i turn around and saw 1 of the girl's friend touching my ass and smirking at me. and guess it's that supertall boobie babe. (yes i'm shorter than her).
i just stared at her and ask what is she doing? she just replied to check if my ass is firm or not. well i went clubbing alot but this is definitely the 1st time i got my ass groped by a babe in public.

Around 11pm, my friend and his friend said they were retiring for the night.
As for me it's still kinda early thus, i told my friend that i will stay on longer to chill and listen to some music.
After my collegues left, i was left alone on the table enjoying my drink.
then i felt another squeeze to my ass again and turning around i saw her again.
so i asked her why did she not leave with her friends, she just replied that it's still too early as well. thus we were just talking and all the while she was clinging onto me and rubbing her boobs against my arm.
man i really feel like cloud 9 as well.
later as i run out of drinks i offered to gave her a treat. upon walking to the bar. i can see all the buaya eyes on her.

around 1pm time,
she had to leave but she whispered something into my ear.
"i would have followed you home but my boyfriend is waiting for me downstairs"

wah just super duiz... :(
just machiam feel like a cai tao after that
and i just wonder at times why she go n grope me

06-05-2009, 09:17 PM
around 1pm time,

bro,at least u still have the c cup to touch,not so bad...:D

tomvoyeur
06-05-2009, 11:50 PM
knn, maybe they arrange for their friend to be decoy, distract me, so they can spend $ like water. wasted, should have pump the friend since she seem like she had needs to be fulfilled.

Its still not too late now....;)

The obvious reason I can think of is for her to enjoy the power she has over men and FREE drinks lol. :p

funboy11775
07-05-2009, 11:33 AM
After seeing so many bros experience, I would like to share mine as well...

It happen many years ago when I still in army....

After book out, my and my camp mates go cheong at 97 (last time at International building next to Isetan Scots)

We were drinking and playing silly games.... Then I saw a MILF kept making eye contact wif me...

As I am a MILF lover, I smile at her and she simle back.... Later when i go toilet, I saw her follow too....

Suddenly she push me to a side and rubba my little bro, wa lau i steam liao.... also stun... later she pass me a paper and show her contact.... ask me to join her later...

that night i was steam but also play cool as I am with my camp mates...

After that I actually met up with her 2 times and have a goob bonk with her....

kwaychup
07-05-2009, 12:53 PM
bro,at least u still have the c cup to touch,not so bad...:D

i nv touch them at all leh just feeling them with the arms when she cling to me

The obvious reason I can think of is for her to enjoy the power she has over men and FREE drinks lol. :p

lucky i nv gena "Chop" too much just a couple of shots nia

After that I actually met up with her 2 times and have a goob bonk with her....
fwah lucky u :p

eQuipment
07-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Its still not too late now.... fly all the way back to bonk the lonely friend? i think a bit not justified leh. now, i thinking what figures the c-card bill will look like, already sweating liao

bochapsing
07-05-2009, 02:36 PM
when i was young , around primary 1-2 i used to roam around toapayoh as i lived near there ...

anyway that was like 8-9 years back and it was the past

pri 1-2 (7-8 years old), 8-9 years back....

7 or 8 + 8 or 9 = max 17 year old now...

no offense.. but young boy, thou feel sorry abt ur unfortunate experience..
i think u should be concentrating in ur study, rather spending too much time in sbf...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

bochapsing
07-05-2009, 02:45 PM
all the while she was clinging onto me and rubbing her boobs against my arm.

wah just super duiz...

thou most likely reason is for the FREE drink..
but at least u get back something... get "molested" and get some feel of her boobs.. not too bad lar...

but u should have follow up with getting her contact... may be lucky and end up with more fun ...

:p:p:p

wallich
08-05-2009, 02:37 AM
Wanted to share my encounter too, it happens during Yr 2000.

I was helping my friend's wedding party as an emcee at ORANGE (back then when Mhd Sultan road was still very happening), the bride's best friend was the female emcee. Seeing her a few times before the party in the 'organising' meeting, I already notice her petite size frame with D cup and the deep cleavage during the meetings.

She dressed up in corset outfit that night as an emcee (Still can recall how hot she was), and she was quite high throughout the party as she kept drinking alcohol as an emcee!! Leaving me running the party almost alone. Till the party ends around 11pm, she was found sleeping on one of the table. The bride asked me to take care of her as she just broke up with the bf and perhaps that's why she's drunk. Still innocent that time, I waited till the wee hours before sending her back. (I didn't drink and drive, although she's hot, I didn't want to take advantage when someone is drunk)

Inside my car, she was unwilling to tell me where she stayed (She was quite awake already), she asked me to drive around Orchard and when we pass by Cina?? (the Canto pop at Cineleisure back then), she said that she and her ex bf did a bj inside the toilet and she started crying. Not knowing where to go and what to do, I drove along CTE up north and wanted to stop at Jalan Kayu for supper. Along the way, she keep on saying how wonderful sex they had and in her anger, she show off her D cup while I was driving and shouting why he didn't treasure the D cup she has.

During supper, she exploded all her unhappiness about the breakup and talk very loud esp on vulgarities and the F word. Quite awake after 2 hours of F and complaints (already about 4am), she asked me to send her back to her home.

Before reaching her house, she asked me to parked at a dead end of the landed property and guess what, she took out her D cup again and ask me to unzip my pants. Already cannot tahan her and she gave me a good blow on my first in-car-entertainment encounter. Dripped all my drops in her mouth and she goggle it with tongue turning before swallowing it with a cheeky look.

Can't find this kind of sextacy now, so only one story to share.

perfection89
09-05-2009, 08:18 PM
ok bros dun take this seriously even though it did happen..since its the word molested..this should counts i guess.

I primary 1 health check that time, the female doctor take off my pants and rub my dick until hard...and since then i always like the hard feeling already..but that time dunnoe can shoot..come to think of it..really wasted man... the female doc molested me but never make me shoot! :p

nettyworms
10-05-2009, 12:28 AM
pri 1-2 (7-8 years old), 8-9 years back....

7 or 8 + 8 or 9 = max 17 year old now...

no offense.. but young boy, thou feel sorry abt ur unfortunate experience..
i think u should be concentrating in ur study, rather spending too much time in sbf...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hi dude?? i didnt put the exact years behind because i don't want to expose my age in a public forum? lol

kwaychup
10-05-2009, 02:25 AM
but u should have follow up with getting her contact... may be lucky and end up with more fun ...

:p:p:p

i did had her contact but she gave me a wrong number.. nv think to call her straight that time :mad: