PDA

View Full Version : Colleague who was more than that - Alice

rrrealrrrumble
08-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Recently participated in the poll abt colleague, boss, clients, etc. and decided to tell this story. About 8 years ago… but still fresh in my mind… and still can get hard when thinking abt it.

From the many response, I think we can start abt 20 threads to tell each personal stories... so I start mine lah.

I was a sales exec in a company, abt 1 yaer+ and a new girl joined HR as an exec, her name was Alice. She was an instant hit in the office. As usual, sales being mainly guys was all talkig abt her by lunch time!

She had a pleasant face, teeth a little big (but not like Patricia Mok), about 1.55m and under her office clothes looked quite shapely. Not too skinny but not fat… just some ba-ba… and obviously not A or AA cupper…

Alice was definitely a nice girl, friendly, always smiling… but initially, we didn’t talk much. I shy lah, dun want to seem like buaya and move in on 1st day. Many people watching her... Besides, I was in a steady rship for many years liao… so din want to risk everyone in the office talking abt it.

Then, I was selected to head the team to plan for our Company Trip + D&D (usually mixed together, so we go somewhere and have one night for D&D). And guess who was also selected to be in the team? Alice lah…

So very happy, I take on the task and started planning – one plan for the trip + D&D, one plan to tackle her! Keke…

There were 6 of us in the planning team, but I delegated duties so that most of us could work alone and they come back to me to have one-on-one discussion. I gave her the task of liasing with the travel agent so that we had maximum contact. Also, got chance to go out for meeting with agent! Haha…

continue later...

rrrealrrrumble
08-06-2007, 05:07 PM
So, throughout the 8 weeks we had to plan the event, we got to know each other better. Usually having coffee around 3 to 4pm at the nearby Starbucks or sometimes simple dinner at hawker/coffee shop before heading back to office to work late…. Found out more about her, started with simple things like what she studied, NUS life, etc. Then personal stuff abt family, previous bf (she single at that time), etc. Anyway, cut long story short, we were getting closer and closer.

All this time, didn’t let her know abt me being attached.

Being in sales, I drove, so after the initial getting to know, started going out casual basis, to Zouk or Mohd Sultan, but usually we very well behaved, and usuallty with the rest from office.

Abt 2 weeks before we went on the trip, we were out as usual but only 4 of us… and 1 of them (an admin girl) just broke up with bf so drink v heavily and make us all drink also… soon, getting a bit high but that admin girl got really drunk and threw up on the dancfloor… alamak… damn jia lart…

Anyway, Alice dragged her into the toilet, cleaned her up and both of us got her to my car to send her home. All the time, I was v caring and concerned abt that girl (this one quite cute but not worth the time, effort and risk to tackle lah). And I guess that moved Alice.

After sending that admin girl home, I was going to send Alice home, then she said she was hungry, so we went to eat supper. After all that, we also quite sober already… but as we left supper place, she said she not feeling well, ask me to send her home…which I did. But reach her place, she asked me to help her up… which surprised me!

Anyway, I did that,… careful not to raba and cause any misunderstanding… went up to her place (condo in east coast) and got her to her room. She was saying with her parents (only child) but they were out of town (I didn’t know that before, when she told me that, my bro started to rise…). Her room had an attached toilet so help her there and left her there. Meanwhile, went to make tea in the kitchen….

AD69
08-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Good start. Camping here for more. :D

sertt
08-06-2007, 05:53 PM
i pitch tent here le. nice story:D

rrrealrrrumble
08-06-2007, 05:54 PM
So, as I am making tea to help her… I hear her room door close, and as I turn around, I see her standing in boy shorts and a small cotton spaghetti top… phew, take my breath away… neh neh was so nice and round and nipples perky, protruding the material… slurp…

“er… I made some tea for you… “ fucking lame me…

“I know u r a gentleman… so I have to take initiative…” she said, ignoring my comment abt tea…

I walked towards her and kissed her on the lips… then she attacked me with tongue… very soon, we were hands all over the place, tongue lashing in and out of mouth…

(ok, I must admit, this happened 8 years ago liaoz, so not everything is crystal clear, some parts here and going forward may be made up or imaginery memories…).

Elementary
08-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Pitching my tent here too. Do continue with the story. :)

jedycity
08-06-2007, 06:14 PM
More more...please :D

sbq3162
08-06-2007, 06:18 PM
tent pitching time!!! :D

Whitewolf
08-06-2007, 06:23 PM
waiting for next segment....

xcluded
08-06-2007, 08:17 PM
nice...camp here liao

:o

smellycat
08-06-2007, 08:24 PM
office hanky panky..... very interesting story indeed and looks like another thread for me to pick up tips. camp here with other bros. cheers! ;)

Mensa
09-06-2007, 03:06 PM
One of better story among the numerous around ,...

~|@|~
09-06-2007, 04:26 PM
real story? goooooood, better than fiction anytime... keep it cumming. thanks! :D

XboxSG
09-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Forget the tea liao, ha ha

birdie8819
09-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Forget the tea liao, ha ha

No lah the tea is for all bro's who camp here waiting for next installment . :D

FL Dome
09-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Another real story ...... hmmm

kane30s
09-06-2007, 11:27 PM
great story ... setting up tent here .. :)

=WK=
09-06-2007, 11:51 PM
After all that, we also quite sober already… but as we left supper place, she said she not feeling well, ask me to send her home…which I did. But reach her place, she asked me to help her up… which surprised me!

“I know u r a gentleman… so I have to take initiative…” she said, ignoring my comment abt tea…

sounds like entrapment... but its nice to have initiative colleagues huh? ;)

wildcat77
10-06-2007, 02:33 PM
More please.

rrrealrrrumble
10-06-2007, 11:20 PM
thank u bros for the support... continue story...

So, wat happened after the frenching and raba-ing... was the standard... but being forbidden fruit and new girl... every also exciting, we did a few std poses (cowgirl, pump missionary with legs in various positions, then doggie to finish...). After that, slept there, cuddling... very shag, think it was already 3am or so...

next morning, wake up with usual hard on... and went to toilet... halfway thro, Alice came in. "Get into the shower... wait for me there..." she said and then proceeded to pee...

Me very good boy type so follow instruction.... and then we had another great session in the shower! Water running down, licking, kissing, knelt on the floor to eat her pussy and trying not to drown! Then she BJ me until CIM! phew....

was a Sat that day, so had to go home and call gf, claim that i was feeling sick... keke...

rrrealrrrumble
10-06-2007, 11:32 PM
well, that started a wonderful time having sex wif a coll... it was about 1 week before we left for the Company trip so it was a good time! Managed to squeeze in a few more rounds before we left... let me recall:
1) In the ladies toilet in the office... but it was the Sun after cos we went back for a bit of hanky panky... she wore a short skirt, and a skimpy top! Still remember that it was a light green top...

2) 2 or 3 more times at her place (dunno why but parents always conveniently not ard.... hmm? Still havent figured this one out til this day).

3) Once at East Cost Park in my car... but din really do, we just use hands to sextisfy each other!

BUt before we left for the company trip... i decided to be dumb... actually, the sex was good at first but became so-so after awhile... and honestly, din think i would leave my gf for her. So... dumb me... before we left... i told her abt my gf and how close to getting married, bla bla bla...

Af first, she was quite taken aback and avoided me... for that day, but that night, she called me out for drinks and told me it was fine cos she was looking for a good fuck anyway! wah... i thot pick up bull's balls leh!

And that meant garantee good time during the trip lah... keke

rrrealrrrumble
11-06-2007, 07:32 PM
So, finally it was time for the trip... we went to a beach resort and had plenty of common activities planned out. As I was main organiser, I could not run off as often as I wanted. but that built up the excitement as we had a lot of chances to "accidentally" touch and raba...

Sex with Alice was great for that 4 days... highlight was definitely the night we went on a bike to another beach spot (avoid other colleagues) and we went into the water... took off clothes and raba each other until cum! both... at same time... some small fishes swam by and enjoyed the free food! haha...

After that we jalan jalan by the beach, then... she started being horny again and raba my brader... made it stand... then we went into water again.

Took off clothes again but this time, she told me she wanted penetration! So, we did some initial foreplay, me using fingers to insert... she rubbing my dick... I positioned myself missionary on top of her. Getting v high, but her wetness affected by the sea water... so initial push in was quite tough, but my dick was super hard so just insert!!! we were semi submerged in water and it was dark, but if you see us, sure know what we are up to... her legs in the air and my pumping up and down...

wow... those were the days, brings back memories..,. and getting hard typing this story...

icesmoke
12-06-2007, 12:38 AM
bro, you're not the only one with a hard on... lots of other bros reading are in the same situation...:D

wow... those were the days, brings back memories..,. and getting hard typing this story...

Full House
12-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Nice written story :)

Elementary
12-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Yah lor.......read until hard hard very hard leh. :D

rrrealrrrumble
12-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks bros who up me and give the verbal support. Honestly, dun think my story is that great compared to some classics that I've read in this forum. I just recalling some basic info and retelling it... cannot remember full details and not going into paperback versions.

I remember the one i read from this bro who had 3some with 2 coll, in hotel, he was more senior, a manager... was it numlock? cannot remember... but that one was one of the best EVER!

Sorry if the story never develop into more graphic and great details... but there is sstill some story at the end... but not so much sex. This happened after we came back and I realised a change in her...

Tell more later this evening lah... have to work.

alvin1783
13-06-2007, 12:20 AM
bro rrrealrrrumble,

Dun worry too much. After a while, yours will become a classic in its own rights too. Cheers ;)

Keep writing...go go go :D

Elementary
13-06-2007, 12:28 AM
Yah, don't worry bro. Everyone has their own style of writting.

rrrealrrrumble
14-06-2007, 10:17 AM
So, finally we came back... still had one brilliant night after that. We went out as usual, Zouk on a Thu night. But that night, I was quite inattentive and payed some attention to a group of well dressed OLs (I found out they were bankers after chatting one of them up).

I was with Alice and one of her buddies, Tina. Tina was definitely damn hot and she got slut look.... but she never make advances on me cos I was her fren's guy...

Anyway, I was quite bored with the 2 of them so when there was a chance, I chatted one of the girls up. WOW... that made Alice really jealous. I was trying to ignore her but she literally jumped into the middle of the group and dragged me out. That pissed me off... and I told her I was sending her home immediately. Actually wanted to get her into a taxi but she refused, so I sent her home (left Tina to take taxi).

Got to her place, then still arguing and shouting. WEnt up to her place, planning to stop this whole affair. Somehow, she went beserk upstairs and starting trying to hit me... and I grabbed her, didnt hit her back but grabbed her hands and eventually hugged her.

Then suddenly, she started frenching me,... and I responded. See peh intense. We started taking off clothes damn furiously... her bra was still on but I was diving into her pussy already... then she turned me ard to do a 69... sucking and biting my dick (quite a shock but somehow it was all so sexciting then, didnt think abt it too much).

then moved into cowgirl and she sat and pumped me very hard. She cursed and swear at me... call me a bastard, and say she was really naughty to stop me from chatting girls up... at that time, I was almost going to stop but my small head ruled! haha.... she rocked herself until she came... and then sucked my dick again.

Turned to doggie and i liked this position with her cos she was nice perky ass. She kept asking me to fuck her hard... and pump her, and all sorts of words.... and kept going, faster and faster until cum...

So shag after taht.... fell asleep.... but woke up ard 3am to shower and went home... thot abt the last few hours and realised this girl a bit psycho, so needed to break it off....

nevi1977
14-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Wow *clap**clap**clap* another wonderful thread for campers like me to pitch tent here. kekekeke keep it coming.

:D :D

rrrealrrrumble
14-06-2007, 02:08 PM
aiyah.... no sexy stories left after this lah...

So, try and keep this short... but its philosophical as well...

I broke it off with Alice after that night. Why? Cos she was really psycho... and the whole excitement had died down, and I was still going to stick with my gf.... whom I've married and had 2 kids with btw...

It was definitely akward after that... and thankfully, she left the company after around 2 months. Found something better.

Actually, we went thro a few breakup phases but an interesting one was one night, she sms me to go over and protect her. She said Tina (her buddy) was making advances on her and she wasnt sure if she wanted to have a pure lesbian experience or to have a 3some (so its less lesbian, does that make sense?). This time, my big head ruled and I told her "no".... i know some of you thinking I am dumb fuck but at that time, I was really trying to end things, and i think this was one tactic to get me back.

Anyway, never had coll experience since then. Had plenty of coll esp now who are very do-able but how to? Got wife and kids... so, usually the more convenient and simple way is to pay for the loving... but do miss the excitement and the different feel with someone you dun pay for.

I guess there has been opp with others and even some in current company... but dangerous to cross the line. Some bros here say dun eat and shit in same place, while others seem to have 2 or 3 coll every year. And there is FB as well... I guess for me, for now, its just the easy, convenient and fuss free way. Besides, I am rising star in the company so something like this will kill my career here.

eh, actually surfing SBF from office comp is another way to kill my career here right? shit.... better log off now!

That's the end bros... hope to hear some comments on what you think abt the philosophical parts... whether its worth to chase the FB dream or to stick with FL, WL, HC...