PDA

View Full Version : New Arrivals china FL @ L18H20

popthecherry18
29-05-2018, 09:39 PM
Heard from the OKT there're many new arrival FLs in their brothel. Here's the information I have gotten from the OKT, sharing with all the bros here ah, I personally like Happy (no.8) and Darling (No.6)

New Arrival:

Happy (no.8)

Manli(no.69)

Darling (no.6)

FL going back soon:

Duoli (no.68)

Mali (no.78)

Duoduo (no.1)

May (no.5)

Feifei (no.7)

mmm111
31-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Waiting for FR

joker88
31-05-2018, 12:59 AM
Heard from the OKT there're many new arrival FLs in their brothel. Here's the information I have gotten from the OKT, sharing with all the bros here ah, I personally like Happy (no.8) and Darling (No.6)

New Arrival:

Happy (no.8)

Manli(no.69)

Darling (no.6)

FL going back soon:

Duoli (no.68)

Mali (no.78)

Duoduo (no.1)

May (no.5)

Feifei (no.7)

So many just came and going back soon?? :rolleyes:

What is happening? :confused:

saabking
31-05-2018, 11:07 AM
So many just came and going back soon?? :rolleyes:

What is happening? :confused:

Probably can earn the same back home or they can earn more doing FL in sillypore - I see some prices for premium fast car going at $260 - that is more than 3x the 80 bucks per customer in GL; and they have more freedom and can go take home leave as and when they like

This free market is destroying quality and quantity in GL :(

worthmymoney
31-05-2018, 09:45 PM
anyone bonk this Manli, No.69 from house 20 loring 18?? Saw her the previous visit after my session and she look like a godness, damn chio Chinese FL I have seen ah.. went back last week twice hoping to book her, okt said need to book her one day in advance… sian.

Her look is really pretty and tall height, about 1.7 like that. Not too sure about her service ah
Any brothers tried her pls share leh

paintingfan
03-06-2018, 01:43 AM
anyone bonk this Manli, No.69 from house 20 loring 18?? Saw her the previous visit after my session and she look like a godness, damn chio Chinese FL I have seen ah.. went back last week twice hoping to book her, okt said need to book her one day in advance… sian.

Her look is really pretty and tall height, about 1.7 like that. Not too sure about her service ah
Any brothers tried her pls share leh

Yoz bros, can recommend someone in 1820 or out of 1820?
Can french can paint and got min B+?
I am can go on for quite long but i dun bonk hard. Long and loving
Can recommend anyone?
:(

sceneaddiction
13-06-2018, 02:41 AM
this Manli (no.9) from L18H20 look like a goddness to me sia

fair white skin, enhanced C boobs, damn shiok to grab when she cowgirl on me
she look like those china car model, slim long legs I think shes about 1.7m tall
Really enjoy bonking such a pretty lady!

Will rtf for her when I load my soldiers again, actually cannot wait to hear her moaning and bonking her innocent pretty face
recommend to call 67461181 for bookings, I waited 1hr for her session to ends before booking her sia