PDA

View Full Version : How much does PI cost ?

lifeless99
06-01-2007, 01:01 AM
sorry i believe i post in wrong topic but anyway i intend to hired PI on my wife, i suspect her having affair.

How much does PI charges or how do they charge?

Thanks for helping me

asdfghjkl
06-01-2007, 03:36 AM
my former wife kenna caught by me.. hehe.. i spent a total of $3k though..

RedJacket
06-01-2007, 04:23 AM
What did you suspect about her? Care to tell us more? :)

curiosityz
06-01-2007, 10:07 AM
3k the price still ok... u suspect ar.. brom i hope not true...

desk13
06-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Try to clarify with her before making any drastic decision

Arofan
06-01-2007, 10:26 AM

You got a good deal bro :)

penguin
06-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Yup.. pretty economical price..

It depends on the time span taken by the PI, the longer the time to dig out any dirty secrets, the more expensive cos he's gonna bill u the costs (travelling, etc)

Maybe u wana try out the software installed in handphones to check on ur wife?

Wins88
06-01-2007, 11:22 AM
I paid around 3k too. Results delivered. Now happily divorced.
Tell-tale signs - a) "I just want to spend time with my frens!", b) plenty of SMS and forever SMS'sing, c) lots of "girls nights out", d) everything yo do seem to irritate the bitch - any of these signs will almost confirm that the bitch is having an affair - so just engage a PI to ensure a smooth divorce - worth more than the 3 k or more spent!
Here's a piece of wisdom got from a movie: "How can you trust any animal or creature that can bleed for 7 days and still live and flourish?"
Just my 2 cents.

dom01
06-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Here's a piece of wisdom got from a movie: "How can you trust any animal or creature that can bleed for 7 days and still live and flourish?"

It caught me pondering for a moment.. Good one...

ben38
06-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Good Job guys, all man must be united!!!!!!!!

anyway my advice is dun bother & enjoy urself, cos i face the same problem n i had jus get over it, i dun give a fxxking dam!

angie II
06-01-2007, 12:39 PM
How much does PI charges or how do they charge?

If u know how 2 por him (http://i11.tinypic.com/2vwbqck.jpg) the right way, u may be entitled 2 a discount.. but dun say i recommend u one ok.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for helping me

u r most welcomed..

tellmiwhy
06-01-2007, 02:57 PM

which movie gt make tat statement? tats a gd one bro. :p

asdfghjkl
06-01-2007, 04:26 PM
"How can you trust any animal or creature that can bleed for 7 days and still live and flourish?"

yes, what does it mean? i do not get it ler.. :confused:

siokan
06-01-2007, 04:36 PM
yes, what does it mean? i do not get it ler.. :confused:

He is refering to menses

SharkMan
06-01-2007, 04:47 PM

It caught me pondering for a moment.. Good one...
.... errr... what about your mum? :confused:

asdfghjkl
06-01-2007, 04:58 PM
anyway, never tail her on your own in order to save money.. I tried before, never save money and lau kuee in public some more..

Kentn
06-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Look like lot of us in the same boat :mad:

thomas88
06-01-2007, 06:55 PM
Before you take any drastic action of engaging a PI. Ask yourself these first :

How are you going to react to the truth of her adultery?
Can you take it without any nervous breakdown?
Will you becomes violent and do the unthinkable?
Or are you going to take it calmly, then talk to her or just divorce her.

If you choose the last one, then go ahead with getting a good PI.

Just my 2 cents worth.....;)

lifeless99
06-01-2007, 08:27 PM

wah that's gd price

for me, my wife n me cold war she stay her mum place, n her fren all confirm she got bf plus she still dare put inside her hp wall paper.

Well, i make a agreement with her fren n so far so gd they did sabo her when she go meet her bf.

I duno where her bf stay but i know where she work n wat time she leave to meet her bf, as her fren sit beside her.

I wan to know who this guy is, name , work as what n address n a clip of them going back his house n when they hold hands in public.

haiz so anyone can help me, location n time i have, just dun have guy location n i need clips.

behappybe
07-01-2007, 12:01 AM

Thats why after my divorce, I never believe good girls before marriage will be faithful till death. Only some percentage of them will remain unchange. Now the word "marriage" scares me! But who knows what the future will hold for us, maybe someday I might still marry again. :D
My humble opinion is their past does not matter, its the future thats is most important! :cool:

Frankiestine
07-01-2007, 11:27 AM
wah that's gd price

for me, my wife n me cold war she stay her mum place, n her fren all confirm she got bf plus she still dare put inside her hp wall paper.

Well, i make a agreement with her fren n so far so gd they did sabo her when she go meet her bf.

I duno where her bf stay but i know where she work n wat time she leave to meet her bf, as her fren sit beside her.

I wan to know who this guy is, name , work as what n address n a clip of them going back his house n when they hold hands in public.

haiz so anyone can help me, location n time i have, just dun have guy location n i need clips.

bro when you get evidence, bloody shame the fucking couple, file for divorce on grounds of your spouse adultery and indicate the name of the guy and ask court to make him pay for your cost..

XboxSG
07-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Bro life
I sympatise with you

stephenL
07-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Lifeless99...
Go read this thread.....http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=40761....before you take drastic action.

lancer92
07-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Bro i and u in the same shoe once...tat was abt a few months back if u read mine thread i also VERY confuse and helpless on these kind of thing....as for me bros in sbf advice mi of installing some software in the pc to crack down password and history of wat she type...welll finally i did find of .....GUESS wat althought i tot i can handle the situation but i still lost control and almost breakdown becos of this.....mine work life was badly affected even to the extend of quitting the job tat pays me 4k per month.....silly rite....now things on mine side has improve but it took me some fucking months to get it over with......SO before to find out the truth better be VERY well prepare for the worst man....JUST mine 2cents worth bro

asdfghjkl
07-01-2007, 04:40 PM

think got a bro here.. expert in taking photo, albeit upskirts.. if u hire him to take photo of that guy.. sure succeed!

insomia
07-01-2007, 05:49 PM
lifeless, bro you can pm me about the PI thing i will share with you

wet10wet
07-01-2007, 06:07 PM
lifeless,
i will usually hang out after work.
If your woman is around those places i go out, i dont mind filming it and pass it to you.
i will respect yr privacy.

lifeless99
19-01-2007, 12:15 PM
think got a bro here.. expert in taking photo, albeit upskirts.. if u hire him to take photo of that guy.. sure succeed!

wah who's that person, i love to have him help me take pic of them

rengh73
19-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Yup.. pretty economical price..

It depends on the time span taken by the PI, the longer the time to dig out any dirty secrets, the more expensive cos he's gonna bill u the costs (travelling, etc)

Maybe u wana try out the software installed in handphones to check on ur wife?

Hi Bro,

where to get the soft ware that we can install in hps/

geckoSG
20-01-2007, 08:30 AM
Bros,

Just something for you to ponder upon, I hope none of you ever bonk anyone's wife before. Although I felt sorry to the bro who suspect of his wife of adultery. If you ever cheated on your wife, dun put full blame on her on her adultery, you may not have given her the care and attention that she need. What goes around come around.

So take it easy and analysis the situation. Good luck to your finding...

maverick121
24-01-2007, 06:43 PM
hey bro, 3K is minimum, there are other charges incur(hidden cost), and there is a time span.
they should have some kinda package, if i m not wrong, 6k to 10k, no extra charges, for the entire the job.

Been there, done that.

Cocky
24-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Bros,

Just something for you to ponder upon, I hope none of you ever bonk anyone's wife before. Although I felt sorry to the bro who suspect of his wife of adultery. If you ever cheated on your wife, dun put full blame on her on her adultery, you may not have given her the care and attention that she need. What goes around come around.

So take it easy and analysis the situation. Good luck to your finding...

Well say Bro Gecko, some time not knowing the true is a better choice. As long as dont see with own eyes and dont catch red-handed on bed. Just take it with one eye open one eye close. Sometime knowing the true really hurt and sometime we just dont know how far can we take if the true is out. Sigh