PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat My china sex goddess Chelsey

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-11-2016, 09:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Last Tuesday night before midnight I visited her to have my early Deepavali celebration , she welcomed me at the door and ushered me to her love nest . Quiet , peaceful place where she bathed me thoroughly , teasing my little bro occasionally . I was aroused quickly and went on her bed , she came right after to start her body massage with her soft boobs rubbing my hairy body . Soon she deep throated me furiously , I sense she has a liking for my hairy face & coc , she was doing it vigorously like she missed me for sometime. She then went on top as I sucked her soft boobs , she went ecstatic with my sucking and fingering , she was gaining momentum when my hard rod protruded . As we both F each other with her on top , I soon came when she F me like no tomorrow . After that great F , she massaged me for the rest of the session with living care . I feel honored being her Indian lover , will recommend all Indian bros to her great service . Soon I will try raw next trip at lor 34 .

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237187-My-china-sex-goddess-Chelsey&goto=newpost).