PDA

View Full Version : Sexless relationship with MILF

forbidden98a
30-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Recently I know a lao chio. She likes me very much we had sex about 15 occasion. But everytime after she had sex, she felt like vomiting. She told me that she is a very devoted buddhist and she do not want to continue such sex anymore which she thinks it is wrong. she said that she did not have sex with her husband for more than a year already. She is also a strictly vegetarian. All she wanted is to have sexless relationship with me.

I just want to ask any bro here if you know of any similar situation here and what is your opinion.

TheFig
30-11-2006, 02:01 AM
tell her to go be a nun. And stop extra-curricular relationships....THAT is specifically forbidden. Sex isn't specifically forbidden....

curiosityz
30-11-2006, 02:54 AM
bro, may i know how old are you?

ragnarclaw
30-11-2006, 07:18 AM
You can try to have sexless relationship with her now but i believe one day you'll leave her becos of this too..just my 2 cents worth.

ragnarclaw
30-11-2006, 07:26 AM
sorry double post

asdfghjkl
30-11-2006, 07:54 AM
yeap.. how young ah? :rolleyes:

ahbengsony
30-11-2006, 08:23 AM
hahahahaaa.... Sorry to put my two cents comment, execpt sexless relationship with you, did money change hand ? :D

Offspring
30-11-2006, 08:38 AM
CIM Lah. At least that way is she puke, would be your sperm. LOL :D

yankim3
30-11-2006, 09:04 AM
she CIM issit? carry on lo. make her wan it more then u. let her initiate the sex, since shes tried it, she will wan more. its additive, if not there will not be the 15times.:rolleyes:

kel00free
30-11-2006, 09:06 AM
since she don't like meat stick....then u stuff cucumber or banana into her Cheebye loh...vege and fruits should not pose any issue huh? :cool: :D

sammyboyfor
30-11-2006, 09:08 AM
I just want to ask any bro here if you know of any similar situation here and what is your opinion.

Sexless relationship?:eek: What the hell for????????????

tomyam69
30-11-2006, 09:13 AM
A question for brothers here to ponder...:D

Can a vegetarian girl swallow cum?:eek:

carnivore33
30-11-2006, 09:42 AM
Threadstarter... could you share your age with us? I am just curious as to why you would be keen to have a sexless relationship, especially with a MILF.... hmm it kinda defeats the purpose, isn't it?

cheerios!

naemlo
30-11-2006, 10:12 AM
Recently I know a lao chio. She likes me very much we had sex about 15 occasion. But everytime after she had sex, she felt like vomiting. She told me that she is a very devoted buddhist and she do not want to continue such sex anymore which she thinks it is wrong.

Joke of the day. "Devoted", after 15 occasions, she still has sex with u.

forbidden98a
30-11-2006, 11:41 AM
During the past sex sessions, she give in to me because she knows i need it and she vomited too. She she told me that she will stop all these sex, even kissing also cause her to throw out. I cannot understand why. It is like those who on vegetarian who accidentally eat meat also may encounter such problem. Wonder if anyone ever come across this problem. My age is not young....over 40+. She is 51 and still very chio!

tomyam69
30-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Buddishm mantra : If I don't go to hell, who will? :eek:

Thread starter, tell her that ....

There might be more 15 good times to come :D

Ah Q
30-11-2006, 12:41 PM
During the past sex sessions, she give in to me because she knows i need it and she vomited too. She she told me that she will stop all these sex, even kissing also cause her to throw out. I cannot understand why.

I think the best way out is just to do FJ. No BJ or CIM ...that will both cause her to vomit.

simplyd
30-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Maybe she needs vegetarian sex ? I have Banana , maybe she want to try ?

SeAHuM
30-11-2006, 01:30 PM
During the past sex sessions, she give in to me because she knows i need it and she vomited too. She she told me that she will stop all these sex, even kissing also cause her to throw out. I cannot understand why. It is like those who on vegetarian who accidentally eat meat also may encounter such problem. Wonder if anyone ever come across this problem. My age is not young....over 40+. She is 51 and still very chio!

Sounds like the guy in south park.

superman
30-11-2006, 02:59 PM
1st time I heard a vegetarian vomit because of sex. I dont know that the small mouth follows the big mouth too. :)

gilagila100
30-11-2006, 03:01 PM
bro ...

u sure the vomiting is becoz of the sex n not sometin else ??

juz my 2 cents ...

steamer
30-11-2006, 03:20 PM

bro, i ever had this experience b4 too; not exactly but rather almost similar where an active sexlife slowly dissipates into almost sexless one due to some reason. What i did was to develop other similar interest elsewhere n relegated this relship. I cud still get the occasional bbbj n the rare n reluctant fj. But basically it was no longer a priority for me.

jon2000sg
30-11-2006, 03:48 PM
she 51, menapause liao, still high sex drive ah?

I know one Chinese physician at about 48-49 years old
oso old chio; her husband of 10 years her senior passed away
about one year, now when she comes to my house to treat my
mum, she acts seductively towards me since for the first time I
see her, I shocked by her and she knows.

I 30+ go for woman 15 years older?

no_faith
30-11-2006, 04:01 PM
wat she said got much doubts, she wun even start to have sex if she was so devoted
now how, is she going to chant n 'bi kuan siu lian, qi qi si shi jiu tian'
if u have a relationship wif her juz to have sex, no point cont if it is sexless

Bronco
30-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Bro, suggest u tell her u also go for vegetarian for 1 or 2 mths and see how after sex, she still vomiting again or not...but make sure u really take vegetarian hor!! canot half way give up wan hor!!!! Looking forward for the results...Wish U goodlucks...:D

Castrol
30-11-2006, 04:58 PM

go for it bro. she and you add together less than 100 so no problem still can. :D

covenn
30-11-2006, 05:20 PM

if u on her, ur mum can oso get free treatment. anywaz im juz curious, hw she act seductive ar? she licked the ginseng n let u see ar?

covenn
30-11-2006, 05:22 PM

if u on her, ur mum can oso get free treatment. anywaz im juz curious, hw she act seductive ar? she licked the ginseng n let u see ar?

forbidden98a
01-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Bro, suggest u tell her u also go for vegetarian for 1 or 2 mths and see how after sex, she still vomiting again or not...but make sure u really take vegetarian hor!! canot half way give up wan hor!!!! Looking forward for the results...Wish U goodlucks...:D

i also on vegetarian.

EricssonMan
02-12-2006, 08:07 AM
What's the point if there's no sex?

lanchio
03-12-2006, 12:52 AM
last time she let me have sex because she felt i suffer without sex, so she give in to me. But now having sex is out of the question, can caress but no tongue kissing or touching private part. I felt like giving up.

steamystreamsg
03-12-2006, 08:32 AM
It'll take a damn strong determination to prevent sex.

cheong_man
03-12-2006, 03:16 PM
.. It is like those who on vegetarian who accidentally eat meat also may encounter such problem...
She is 51 and still very chio!

Bro, based on her age of 51,.. huh is she having her menopause? Some change in hormone may be the cause of the explainable respond. To add is her mood / logic swing high / lo without reason?

Next for those long term vegeterian (exceeding 10 year..) may have the reaction in their stomach if they accidently eaten meat, is she a vegeterian for long?

Hope this 2-cent info is helpful for your thinking process. Cheers.

cheong_man
03-12-2006, 03:19 PM
.. It is like those who on vegetarian who accidentally eat meat also may encounter such problem...
She is 51 and still very chio!

Bro, based on her age of 51,.. huh is she having her menopause? Some change in hormone may be the cause of the explainable respond. To add is her mood / logic swing high / lo without reason?

Next for those long term vegeterian (exceeding 10 year..) may have the reaction in their stomach if they accidently eaten meat, is she a vegeterian for long?

Hope this 2-cent info is helpful for your thinking process. Cheers.

lanchio
04-12-2006, 11:44 AM

sometimes sex is not always the 1st priority.

lanchio
04-12-2006, 11:47 AM

sometimes sex is not always the 1st priority.

cheong_man
05-12-2006, 10:40 AM
But without sex how to sustain the love forever.

thomas88
05-12-2006, 02:23 PM
There's no such a thing as sexless relationship unless she only wants you as a friend who she can really chat with. She could have given you these sex as she does not want to lose you as a friend but she vomited cos she's feeling guilty and dirty herself. Now she's using the excuse of being vegetarian and thus cannot have sex with you.

I'd suggest that you leave her if you wants her just for the sex. But respect her as a friend if you find you also enjoy just by talking with her.

forbidden98a
08-12-2006, 12:33 AM
today kiss her tongue...after awhile she begin to vomit. I also dont know what causes like that.

forbidden98a
08-12-2006, 12:53 AM
today kiss her tongue...after awhile she begin to vomit. I also dont know what causes like that.

forbidden98a
14-12-2006, 01:31 AM
recently she did mentioned to me again that she wouldnt want sex again. I agreed with her and will stop all the sex. she told me that I am being selfish to sex with her and cause her vomit.

cheong_man
14-12-2006, 05:21 PM
bro, my guess would be; she may have a phsycology burden of not waiting sex hence each time you do it or even kiss her she would vomit. Why not ask her if she is afraid of anything regarding sex, may be talk heart out (beside religion) what else is her concern, some pass bad experience, or pass bad partners etc....

Else can only say good luck!

Red_Baron
14-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Strange that a devote buddhist will be committing adultery. Nevertheless, maybe she really is so devote that she cannot taste raw meat
(ie. no more bbbj and frenching or even kissing). Personally I think it is more to do with self loathing from cheating on her husband. :rolleyes:

qwertyup
14-12-2006, 07:21 PM
I think she has heart problems. Over exertion during sex or excitement aroused during foreplay may have put strain on her heart.
If she has history of heart problems or her family members has heart problem, better ask her to go for check up.

On a light hearted note, she treats you as her "ou xiang" (idol) - "ou tu de tui xiang" (vomit partner).:D

BatistaSG
14-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Very strange relationship

forbidden98a
15-12-2006, 01:11 AM
Strange that a devote buddhist will be committing adultery. Nevertheless, maybe she really is so devote that she cannot taste raw meat
(ie. no more bbbj and frenching or even kissing). Personally I think it is more to do with self loathing from cheating on her husband. :rolleyes:

I just wonder if gunna catch by her husband, can I be sue for adultery?

forbidden98a
15-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Sometimes she is strange, sometimes can be very loving (last for weeks), sometimes can ignore you when she felt frustrated (for a week). Wow lan, this i can go crazy sometimes.

asdfghjkl
15-12-2006, 01:53 AM
sounds like psychology problem ler.. :o

forbidden98a
15-12-2006, 02:09 AM
sounds like psychology problem ler.. :o

i think psychology problem too....but strange, when i know her beginining is not like that one leh. That time very loving ah.

Frankiestine
17-12-2006, 12:24 PM
i think psychology problem too....but strange, when i know her beginining is not like that one leh. That time very loving ah.

maybe she beginning to feel guilty...her vomitting could be a manifestation of her guilt...

steamystreamsg
19-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Strange things do happened these days.

asdfghjkl
19-12-2006, 02:39 AM
got strange one.. whenever i tease someone.. i will get hard one lor ~ kekeke :D

forbidden98a
28-12-2006, 04:53 PM

anyone knows about this law? pls advise....thanks

Xtrail02
28-12-2006, 05:39 PM

You cannot be sued for adultery lah.

Her husband can use adultery as a reason to divorce her if he can prove it. You will only be a party to it.

Of course that is not as bad as her husband getting pai kias to tie you up and beat you until you blue black and have your balls cut off.

Then you can sue her husband for causing bodily harm,........again, if you can prove it.

Frankiestine
29-12-2006, 11:15 AM
You cannot be sued for adultery lah.

Her husband can use adultery as a reason to divorce her if he can prove it. You will only be a party to it.

Of course that is not as bad as her husband getting pai kias to tie you up and beat you until you blue black and have your balls cut off.

Then you can sue her husband for causing bodily harm,........again, if you can prove it.
but if not wrong last time i heard from my lawyer, any parties involved in the adultery can be sued for causing the marriage to collapse resulting in the divorce and the aggrieved party can ask damages..

alangoh
29-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Dont mind share with us on how u get to know her.

BTW, what is MILF

Xtrail02
29-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Dont mind share with us on how u get to know her.

BTW, what is MILF

Men I Like to F*** :rolleyes:

Wa Lao eh.. you dun know meh?

forbidden98a
01-01-2007, 01:41 AM
but if not wrong last time i heard from my lawyer, any parties involved in the adultery can be sued for causing the marriage to collapse resulting in the divorce and the aggrieved party can ask damages..

Got such thing happen? Can anyone who knows about the law can verify?

desk13
01-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Got such thing happen? Can anyone who knows about the law can verify?

No lah, I dont think so...dont scare me leh as Im caught in this right now.

MainAir
01-01-2007, 10:08 AM

i dun think so.... in singapore law adultery by itself is not a crime... as the other bro point out.. it can only be use as a reason for divorce. The only country that i know where adultery is a crime is taiwan.... just my cent of thought.

Frankiestine
01-01-2007, 10:22 AM
i dun think so.... in singapore law adultery by itself is not a crime... as the other bro point out.. it can only be use as a reason for divorce. The only country that i know where adultery is a crime is taiwan.... just my cent of thought.

well the last time i went thru divorce, my lawyer told me that the woman i was involved with could be named as the third party and also pay damages..if my ex had filed on adultery grounds..remember the remiser case and the ex actress who was named as the third party..his is just an example..fortunately too, his wife I think did not go on grounds of adultery but it was bad enough for the ex actress for her name to be drag thru mud..

forbidden98a
06-01-2007, 04:00 AM
now already break with this milf. she would not return my sms or answer my call at all. dont know why she kind of heart hearted.

forbidden98a
31-01-2007, 12:21 AM
now already break with this milf. she would not return my sms or answer my call at all. dont know why she kind of heart hearted.

KNN, now she wants me to be witness for her in the court.

aloha
31-01-2007, 01:15 AM
good luck and u could be expecting more suprises in store...think she got busted...

JWNY
31-01-2007, 01:28 AM
if she like you...she will continue to do it :D

JWNY

juswan2knwu
31-01-2007, 02:57 AM

Nt in Sg. The onus will be on yr partner if he intends 2 divorce. She knt ask 4 compenstation, other than her share of their shared properties.

I oni knw Taiwan will charge both 4 adultery.

CHINPIRA
08-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Nt in Sg. The onus will be on yr partner if he intends 2 divorce. She knt ask 4 compenstation, other than her share of their shared properties.

I oni knw Taiwan will charge both 4 adultery.

Bro, not only taiwan can charge both. I know for a fact that in Thailand and many other countries, the law actually allows the victim to press charges and ask for compensation from their husband/wife and the third party, provided evidence is provided.

Just adding my fair bit.

asdfghjkl
08-11-2007, 06:08 PM
china last time is go pig cage ler.. :eek:

ahrave
10-11-2007, 12:45 AM
sorry to say..

but somehow i think she is like a nun or something..

maybe she should see the doctor, its something like her mental thoughts or something. i guess might be some bad experience or something she cannot let go thats why she is feeling this way.

asdfghjkl
10-11-2007, 01:12 AM
yep.. think it is a psychological problem.. :(